Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Gauging interest for mafiascum Ultimate Werewolf Legacy.

Ultimate Werewolf Legacy uses gameplay similar to Ultimate Werewolf, but you no longer have single standalone games as players and the village itself have attributes that are retained between games, with events that take place in the first games having effects that ripple through remaining games. Make a bad decision early on, and it can haunt the village for years to come! Players can earn titles, which provides them with special abilities in future games, regardless of their role. Players are each given a public family card in addition to their secret role card, and they team up with the other members of their family to work together...unless one or more of their family members is secretly working against them.

As for the village, there are multiple paths that the game may take, and as a result the experience you have playing through the entire game will differ from someone else who is playing with another set of people.

(Source: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/206 ... olf-legacy)

There are 16 games in the campaign, split into 5 chapters and an introductory preface game. Players can jump in out between games, but you get the best experience when playing through all the games.

So the thing is, this would be a pretty damn long campaign if run in Forum but I would still think this would be fun.

I wanted to do this because I have the game box but no party to play it with.

If there's enough interest I will run this as 15-player games (maybe blitz deadline?). Players in Game 1 (preface) will be able to name and play one of the 15 villagers that will be played with throughout the whole campaign.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk

Return to “Mafia Discussion”