ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ has: definitely not one of your best games, although I didn't think you were outright bad. It wasn't one of my best games either, though, now that we're on the subject.

It is intriguing to me, however, that werewolves/sk/other non-town killing roles so often will turn themselves in when it looks like their time is up and agree to follow the towns wishes rather than trying to protest their innocence/dying without helping town. I know I've done it. It seems given the choice we would always rather help town than scum, which I guess indicates we are all good guys at heart! :)
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Night Actions

N1:
Scott Brosius- Investigate Nikanor
hasdgfas- Kill ZazieR

N1 (Resolution)
Scott Brosius- Nikanor is not a werewolf
ZazieR- Killed by hasdgfas

N2
Scott Brosius- Investigate Kill-kill
hasdgfas- Kill Kill-kill

N2 (Resolution)
Scott Brosius- Kill-kill is not a werewolf
Kill-kill- Killed by hasdgfas

N3
Scott Brosius- Investigate Shotty to the Body
hasdgfas- Kill peacesells

N3 (Resolution)
Scott Brosius- Shotty to the Body is not a werewolf
peacesells- Killed by hasdgfas

N4
Scott Brosius- Investigate hasdgfas
hasdgfas- Kill Nikanor

N4 (Resolution)
Scott Brosius- hasdgfas is a werewolf
Nikanor- Killed by hasdgfas

Mafia Quick Topic

As hasdgfas said, there was nothing said in the Werewolf QT so that one really isn't worth posting.

As for my thoughts on the game:
Too much talking and not enough doing it seemed. Hohum should have been gotten rid of at the earliest possible time, especially with the luck I was having at finding replacements. There was no way I was going to be able to replace him and he became a liability. I honestly would have laughed if hasdgfas had targeted him with a kill just to be done with him, if that's even allowed, I know it's not against my rules, but idk about site rules. Anyway, I know current site meta is to generally disregard NK discussion because it is a large batch of WIFOM, but to me it was fairly obvious where the kills were coming from based on daily interactions. As it were, the night actions couldn't have been any more unlucky for either side as no mafia was hit until Nik and ThAd decided to heavily bus Toro. It was fun to mod this game, at times, and boring at others, but overall I enjoyed the game, and I do apologize for taking so long to post the lynch scene last weekend. Anyway, I hope some, if not all, of you will play in any future games that I end up modding. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ has: definitely not one of your best games, although I didn't think you were outright bad. It wasn't one of my best games either, though, now that we're on the subject.

It is intriguing to me, however, that werewolves/sk/other non-town killing roles so often will turn themselves in when it looks like their time is up and agree to follow the towns wishes rather than trying to protest their innocence/dying without helping town. I know I've done it. It seems given the choice we would always rather help town than scum, which I guess indicates we are all good guys at heart! :)
Agreeing to help town is the only way to play it if you're going to attempt to pull out a win because otherwise you get lynched. =P
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ has: definitely not one of your best games, although I didn't think you were outright bad. It wasn't one of my best games either, though, now that we're on the subject.
I do appreciate that, as I felt I was awful. I never really got a read on you, tbh. Not sure what that means.
Basically what Shotty said. That and as long as we're alive, there's a chance to win, even if outted. Just look at US Election mafia in Theme Park. All the factions claimed at the end as it was their best chance to win
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 am

Post by ZazieR »

Cow was obv buddy with Hohum (Connection between the two). I was really surprised that he was accused of being mafia.

I'm curious why the mafia thought I was a Wolf.
Ignore the ''R''
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

The thing that tipped me off was: Cow said he was worried that Hohum would self hammer. I don't under stand how anyone would know this. :S

@Zazier
Wouldn't it be the other way: why did wolf think you were mafia :p
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DTMaster wrote:The thing that tipped me off was: Cow said he was worried that Hohum would self hammer. I don't under stand how anyone would know this. :S
that has nothing to do with anything, tbh. I would have said that no matter what in that situation.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 am

He was too reluctant to lynch Hohum even though he said he was in favor of it, dead giveaway.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Zazie wrote:I was really surprised that he was accused of being mafia.
That was me who said that, remember? I was pretty sure Cow was wolf, but it was easier to push a lynch on him by calling him mafia, hehe.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Shotty to the Body wrote:

Agreeing to help town is the only way to play it if you're going to attempt to pull out a win because otherwise you get lynched. =P
The other option is the counter claim. Unlikely anyone would be believe it but stranger things have happened.
In any case there is no way the wolf can win once he goes along with the town as they will surely lynch him eventually so it is a bit moot imo.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 am

He could've forced 1/1/1 with the right lynch pattern or won outright if we hadn't lynched him the day before. Those odds are better than trying to fake-claim Seer imo.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:55 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”