Mini 850: Werewolves in the WAMB! - Game Over!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Raskol wrote: Snow Bunny is guilty of much the same thing imo...unless her vote on me is really serious, in which case her lack of a vote for Looker is understandable.
I don't like to throw votes around. I only vote when I have certain degree of suspiciousness on one player. And the vote on you is not serious, and for that same reason I don't find the need to take it off. But, if you are so scared of my vote, then I'll remove it.
Unvote

banana 563 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Looker is drawing my mafia radar... As someone else said, it could be a easy rolefish early on. And his jumping votes do not help him either.

FOS: Looker
Buddying with Fido.

Unvote, Vote: Snow
So, now, agreeing with someone is buddying... Right. I could say something for the like, for example, that you are defending Looker, but we know that isn't true. But if we apply your logic, it could be true.
Looker wrote: Snow's Post 78 - So would you say you agree with everything that's been said? Because that's all this post was, a regurgitation.
Is
your vote on Raskol random? Hmmm.... :shock:
No, I don't agree with everything that's been said. I say what I meant in my post, and I believe it was clear enough. Do you read a "I agree with everything that's been said"? I don't think so. And yes, my vote on Raskol was random, but it seems that some people get afraid for having one vote on them, as if lynching scares them. And you know what players fear lynching? Scum!
Raskol wrote:Throwing suspicion at someone without being willing to vote for them is scummy, unless you're only not voting for them because your vote is seriously on someone else.
No, it's not. Throwing suspicion at first is a good way to see how people react. It might not be even real suspicions, just a good-timed bluff. You know, there's a reason terms like fos and igmeoy were coined. Just because your kind of play is straightforward doesn't mean we all should play like that. Now, voting as if there was no tomorrow, that's scummy. Wanting to lynch players that haven't even started the game, that's scummy.
Looker wrote:@ Cirdua- Some snippy comments...? Shit, I don't know. Are you trying to provoke me or something? Nobody's trying to get DJC killed, we're just trying to keep him from being forgotten, and we needed a vote from you so you wouldn't slink down into lurkdom. And...well...damn, that's it, dude. That was a shitty reason for you to vote me...
Of course no one is trying to get DJC killed, except for you (look at post 19, 54 and more clearly in 69). Vote him to keep him from being forgotten? That's like the lamest reasons of all!

Also, you posted some groups based on, I don't know, something. But later you said the groups were useless. Then, what was the point of that? Trying to look pro-town in front of everyone?
Looker wrote:O. That wasn't the case. Raskol voted Lowell for not posting and I didn't want to be the only one not voting and not being voted for, which I was at that point, so I voted.
I doubt it'll be that easy to catch scum
, Boling, but we can always dream. Keep hope alive, right?
More like a compliment to scum play. Don't like that comment.
Looker wrote:
Scum? (Y or N)

Toro
ConfidAnon
DJ C
Yet again, you include DJC in the discussion when he (or for the matter his replacement) hasn't even posted. It seems you have some sort of fixation with him. If I can theorize a bit, and stretch things another bit, he's your scum partner, and you want to bus him so you can look like the town mayor. Oh, and I say scum partner because now I'm really convinced there's something scummy in your play. And more after seeing your latest posts when your reaction is kind of... angry. This is a game, have fun. The only reason you could get angry is that there's a big chance that you are losing, and again, who fear lynches? Scum!

And so, for the aforementioned reasons, and as well for the reasons previously stated in my past post, I'll have to
Vote: Looker

Vote Count
Accurate to Post 116
Looker
(5) - BolingBroke, Cirdua, lewarcher82, Slepz, Snow_Bunny
ConfidAnon
(2) - Raskol, Toro
DeeJayCee's Replacement
(1) - Looker
Snow_Bunny
(1) - banana 563
Toro
(1) - Lowell

Not Voting
(2) - DJC, ConfidAnon

7 to Lynch
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, my post was made at the time of post 90.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

OT
: Looker, I promised I was going to answer only direct questions, but I feel like I am going to answer insults as well. Never ever insult my family or my country again (btw, I am not German). I don't care if you insult and then say "just playing" or "JK". Never ever do it again. Understood?
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Raskol wrote:Throwing suspicion at someone without being willing to vote for them is scummy, unless you're only not voting for them because your vote is seriously on someone else.

ConfidAnon just took his vote off "because we're out of the RVS" so presumably that means he thinks we're at a stage where there are good reasons to vote people. He even gives a reason to be suspicious of Looker, but he doesn't vote for him. There's no good reason for a townie to hold off voting for the person they find most suspicious, unless they think it might end the day too early. Since Looker only has one vote on him at the moment, that's not a concern. The only way that extreme degree of caution makes sense is if CA doesn't really find Looker suspicious at all, and/or he's trying to see whether he can get support before he commits to a vote. Both are scummy motivations.

Snow Bunny is guilty of much the same thing imo...unless her vote on me is really serious, in which case her lack of a vote for Looker is understandable.
The reason I FoS'd Looker rather than voted him is because both of my suspicions on him could be his personality/playstyle showing through rather than motivated by a scum pov. Ordinarily I would meta him, but due to my current access limitations I can't.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Looker wrote:
unvote

Slepz's Post 74 - You can keep your insults to yourself, shithead. If you don't understand what I'm doing, that's fine, but all this calling people stupid bullshit just ain't gon cut it. Chill out wit dat, I'm playin da game like everybody else. I play to have fun, not to get called names by some anonymous internet profile, so relax.

Snow's Post 78 - So would you say you agree with everything that's been said? Because that's all this post was, a regurgitation.
Is
your vote on Raskol random? Hmmm.... :shock:

Raskol's Post 79 - Suspicious isn't scummy. He's curious, not afraid I guess I would say. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. But God knows I can't think for myself, that's what
you
people are for... :roll:

Boling's Post 83 - Look, I keep answering yo fuckin' posts and shit which actually have no direct questions. What exactly are you trying to get me to say? What are you asking me, because this is gettin' ridiculous. What do you want? O, and general aura of scumminess? What's up with the ambiguous BS? Are you and Snow in cahoots?

@ConfidAnon - Do you think that we could come to some agreement as to who is scum?
Two things: responding to an insult with an insult leads to flaming. Not good.

In response to the question, huh? I don't understand the purpose for asking, but I do believe that an agreement can be made eventually.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am

Post by Looker »

Snow's Post 100 - You're absolutely right but it's hard to have fun when everytime I try to take a risk and do something, I get called pathetic, scum (which isn't that much of an insult really), or stupid town. I mean, I know I'm not the smartest girl in the bunch but that doesn't mean I appreciate someone calling me names all the time.

Lew's Post 102 - You are out of your frickin' mind if you think you're going to insult somebody and expect nothing back. If that's the kind of person you are and that's the kind of energy you put out into the world, that's
exactly
the kind of energy you're going to get back, so all that trying to sober up and put on a stone face - I don't care. If you don't want nobody saying anything off-the-wall to you, keep your insults to yourself.

ConfidAnon's Post 104 - I know, I know. Insults are bad and it's making me want to avoid the thread, but, I mean, how do you handle stuff like that? Do you be nice even though the other person isn't? Do you apologize even when you didn't start it? I don't know and I really don't want to get into it. I really don't.

But about that question. You act as if coming to an agreement is going to take forever with that word, that "eventually" word.

unvote
vote DJ C

And back to Snow, I'm sorry, dude, but that lame reason is like my only one. As far as I can tell, we haven't found any scum yet, only personality conflicts and that's it, so back to DJ C it is. :roll:
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Looker wrote:Snow's Post 100 - You're absolutely right but it's hard to have fun when everytime I try to take a risk and do something, I get called pathetic, scum (which isn't that much of an insult really), or stupid town. I mean, I know I'm not the smartest girl in the bunch but that doesn't mean I appreciate someone calling me names all the time.

Lew's Post 102 - You are out of your frickin' mind if you think you're going to insult somebody and expect nothing back. If that's the kind of person you are and that's the kind of energy you put out into the world, that's
exactly
the kind of energy you're going to get back, so all that trying to sober up and put on a stone face - I don't care. If you don't want nobody saying anything off-the-wall to you, keep your insults to yourself.

ConfidAnon's Post 104 - I know, I know. Insults are bad and it's making me want to avoid the thread, but, I mean, how do you handle stuff like that? Do you be nice even though the other person isn't? Do you apologize even when you didn't start it? I don't know and I really don't want to get into it. I really don't.

But about that question. You act as if coming to an agreement is going to take forever with that word, that "eventually" word.

unvote
vote DJ C

And back to Snow, I'm sorry, dude, but that lame reason is like my only one. As far as I can tell, we haven't found any scum yet, only personality conflicts and that's it, so back to DJ C it is. :roll:
Defining an argumentation pathetic is not the same as calling my mother pathetic or insinuating that my nation has something wrong. You can write what I post is stupid, but you cannot call me stupid. This is my policy. Now I really want
the mod to post a reply to all this asking everyone, including me, to quit insulting AND complaining
. This is a game. Could be a clever game if played by clever people. And I am confident we all are.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:39 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

and besides, I am not voting Looker cuz I think he insulted me, I am voting him cuz I think he is a werewolf.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Looker »

NO! Now you're making me feel dumb for ever being upset in the first place. shit. alright, check this out. I'm sorry. damn...

and the werewolf thing...eh...we'll work on that.
banana 563
banana 563
Goon
banana 563
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:06 am

Post by banana 563 »

Lewarcher wrote:This is a game. Could be a clever game if played by clever people. And I am confident we all are.
Not me.

Looker did an OMGUS. That's naughty. Tut tut.
Looker wrote:And nobody's going to BW you. What's wrong with you? O, you're German, sorry. OMG, no! JK JK JK JK

You said DJ C was
a likely power role
and didn't want nobody to vote him, but you voted Slepz when he could just as well be a power role. I just wanted to let you know that, which is why I posted that post...post is a weird word...
No one said anythink about DJ being a likely power role, you're making that bit up.

Why do we want to lynch DJC? What has he done?

All the same, I think one of the people on Looker's bandwagon is scum. Maybe trying for a very easy, very quick lynch but maybe to make other players pull out of it to avoid a lynch...

Someone was talking about pulling out of a bandwagon, weren't they?
"I wont be posting for 2 days becuase i have a spelling bee" - Muh316
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Looker »

banana 563 wrote:
Lewarcher wrote:This is a game. Could be a clever game if played by clever people. And I am confident we all are.
Not me.

Come on, Nannerz, give me a break, everybody's voting for me. I had to pick
sumbody
banana 563 wrote: No one said anythink about DJ being a likely power role, you're making that bit up.
Okay, calling me a liar. Lew
did
say that the only reason I was voting DJ C was because he was possibly a power role...deja vu. Maybe because I'm explaining this to everybody repeatedly...or at least it feels that way but whatever.

Here
lewarcher82 wrote:fine, I am right, ban is wrong, and now let's go back to the game.

yes, banana is voting me out of kindness...

Looker, why are you voting DJC, someone who is not even here? what if he is a power role and does not kno it yet? He cannot even react, since he does not exist... I assume we better wait: he is being replaced.
I get way too much flak. I guess I'm too conspicuous.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Looker »

O, and I wasn't trying to lynch DJC. I only wanted one vote on him.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Looker wrote:
banana 563 wrote:
Not me.

Come on, Nannerz, give me a break, everybody's voting for me. I had to pick
sumbody
banana 563 wrote: No one said anythink about DJ being a likely power role, you're making that bit up.
Okay, calling me a liar. Lew
did
say that the only reason I was voting DJ C was because he was possibly a power role...deja vu. Maybe because I'm explaining this to everybody repeatedly...or at least it feels that way but whatever.

Here
lewarcher82 wrote:fine, I am right, ban is wrong, and now let's go back to the game.

yes, banana is voting me out of kindness...

Looker, why are you voting DJC, someone who is not even here? what if he is a power role and does not kno it yet? He cannot even react, since he does not exist... I assume we better wait: he is being replaced.
I get way too much flak. I guess I'm too conspicuous.
Oh my God Looker, do you see the difference between saying:
A) the absent player might be a power role and cannot defend himself;
B) the absent player IS LIKELY to be a power role?

Please man. Please.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Looker »

But...I...

::speechless::
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Toro »

Okay, had a long shift at work yesterday and then had a party to go to afterwards, I'm now back and will be reading up.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Cirdua »

Looker wrote:that doesn't mean I appreciate someone calling me names all the time.
Names like what? shithead?
Looker wrote:Slepz's Post 74 - You can keep your insults to yourself,
shithead
Looker wrote:Insults are bad and it's making me want to avoid the thread
Well, if you don't like insults then you should stop insulting people.
Looker wrote:
yo mama is pathetic
Looker wrote:
O, you're German
, sorry.
Looker wrote:If you don't understand what I'm doing, that's fine, but all this calling people stupid bullshit just ain't gon cut it.
If you want the hate to stop, stop hating. You feel hurt by somethingh someone said to you then just ask them
nicely
to stop. You can always go to the mod if you feel insulted by things people say.

Looker wrote:O, and I wasn't trying to lynch DJC. I only wanted one vote on him.
correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that in order to lynch someone you have to vote him. So that would mean voting=trying to lynch.

Also your excuse of voting DJC so he won't be forgotten is pathetic (not you, your excuse) we can't even talk to him because he's not playing, then what use is it to "remember" him? We just have to wait for his replacement (
@Mod: Do you have any idea how long it's going to take for DJC to get replaced?
) and then you can ask him(or her) anything you want.
AurorusVox: About Cirdua [...] when she comes back [...]
Cirdua: That's
he
, thank you.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Ok ok people stop. I have suggested that we stopped insulting AND complaining. Now I ask the
Mod
for a
Votecount
, and please,
Mod
, could you
create a new post with it
? I don't like to have to count the posts every time to see when you counted. Thx.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 am

Post by JereIC »

Ok, three things:
The flamefest stops now.
I don't care who started it, whatever the hell was going on is now over. I reserve the right to edit some posts on pages 4 and 5 to remove offensive language. Also,
if anyone tries to continue it, I will modkill them.
Do not test me on this.

2. I've been editing vote counts into posts on the top of the page because it was more convenient in the games I've played. However, if y'all prefer, I can have a post in thread as well to the VC at the top of each page. Would that work?

3. No word yet on DJC's replacement.

Now, back to the game....

Vote Count
Accurate to Post 116
Looker
(5) - BolingBroke, Cirdua, lewarcher82, Slepz, Snow_Bunny
ConfidAnon
(2) - Raskol, Toro
DeeJayCee's Replacement
(1) - Looker
Snow_Bunny
(1) - banana 563
Toro
(1) - Lowell

Not Voting
(2) - DJC, ConfidAnon

7 to Lynch
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Thanks Mod.

Now, I hope the other players agree on the Votecount being posted in a new post. If it is only me, feel free to do it the other way.

Now that the personal fights are definitively over, I will give up my policy of answering only direct question.

Here my considerations about this game.

1) I do not see any scummy behaviour, the only exception being the
possible
rolefishing by Looker.
2) nevertheless, ConfidAnon was distributing FoS (me, Looker: the posts are 76 and 77) and at the same time he is not voting. If he FoS Looker but does not vote him, it is possible they are both mafia.
3) the "mathematical" posts by Banana are formally inaccurate, but it is true that isolating groups will be helpful in the future. I'd say we keep that move for tomorrow.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

lewarcher82 wrote:Moreover, if you think I am scum, you should vote me, Conf.

As for me, I am glad to see that my policy of switching votes lead to an attempted rolefishing. Therefore:

Unvote. Vote Looker.

FoS: Conf
I have both you and looker as suspect, but right now I see nothing that would make me vote one suspect over another.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

lewarcher82 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:Depends on the way they do it, man. Perhaps they could start the BW, have a couple of people join and then hammer: this could last even 24 hours or more and no1 would notice.

Well, I have seen stuff like that before, thats all...

hope you do not mind if I keep my vote on you.
The last line of this post bothers me. I might be overanalyzing, but it sounds likeability scum overcompensating for their vote. (i probably didnt say that right, but its kind of hard to verbalize my thought process right now, long day.)
When I overcompensate, I do it better than this.
Posts dripping with wifom like this are scummy.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Looker wrote:Snow's Post 100 - You're absolutely right but it's hard to have fun when everytime I try to take a risk and do something, I get called pathetic, scum (which isn't that much of an insult really), or stupid town. I mean, I know I'm not the smartest girl in the bunch but that doesn't mean I appreciate someone calling me names all the time.

exactly

unvote
vote DJ C

Personnaly, I would ask the oerson to stop. If things get too offensive and the other person won't stop, call in the mod. We are here to play mafia, not engage in flaming, which deteriorates the game until it's not fun anymore.us
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

And about my use of the word eventually, I don't mean to stall things, but we have someone at L-2 on
page 5
. This day is going really fast. The speed at which the wagon on looker formed makes me think she is a scummy townie, and makes me suspect the people on the wagon. EVERYONE BE CAREFUL WITH VOTES, WE DON'T WANT A HASTY HAMMER.

Don't get me wrong looker is suspicious, but lynching her this quickly would be a mistake.us
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@Conf: Mod was already called and he asked to stop "the flamefest". I cannot help observing that you did not read very attentively all the posts, except mine.

For what regards the fact that looker may be a scummy town, I agree, but since we all have been talking nonsense for 24 hours, it is hard to say... I still
FoS Conf and Looker

But now I would like to read the opinions of all the others, if possible.
banana 563
banana 563
Goon
banana 563
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 am

Post by banana 563 »

Looker, why are you voting DJC? It's not like he's gonna be forgotten or anything...

I'm gonna look into the bit about scum on Looker's wagon.

n(1/(p/s))
"I wont be posting for 2 days becuase i have a spelling bee" - Muh316

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”