Test Post Thread

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1050 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

[signguy]Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and hurt you![/signguy]
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1058 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Why does trying to post in the relationships thread kick me out to the test post thread?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1059 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 1039, SleepyKrew wrote:[bgimg=http://forum.mafiascum.net/download/fil ... 653903.png]pandora's box has been opened,100,100[/bgimg]
In post 1046, zoraster wrote:
In post 37092, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 37077, Cephrir wrote:
In post 37075, hiplop wrote:I agree with deasvail
We need one of those smileys holding up signs for this.
In post 37093, zoraster wrote:Is there a way to write html to insert a variable of simple text into one of those? I could add it to a tag.
[signguy]Now There Is![/signguy]
In post 1054, Dwlee99 wrote:
I like this
In post 1055, BipolarChemist wrote:[signguy]i <3 new mediums to shitpost[/signguy]
[signguy]Can I post here now?[/signguy]
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1060 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 1039, SleepyKrew wrote:[bgimg=http://forum.mafiascum.net/download/fil ... 653903.png]pandora's box has been opened,100,100[/bgimg]
In post 1046, zoraster wrote:
In post 37092, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 37077, Cephrir wrote:
In post 37075, hiplop wrote:I agree with deasvail
We need one of those smileys holding up signs for this.
In post 37093, zoraster wrote:Is there a way to write html to insert a variable of simple text into one of those? I could add it to a tag.
[signguy]Now There Is![/signguy]
In post 1054, Dwlee99 wrote:
I like this
In post 1055, BipolarChemist wrote:[signguy]i <3 new mediums to shitpost[/signguy]
bah

Return to “Help!”