Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

My upcoming 9p mini normal is accepting 2 more pre-ins.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

It's been a while, but I am making my moderator return on mafiascum.

Moderator:
Zachrulez
Game Type:
Micro Normal
Number of Players:
Start Date:
Anticipating a start around the middle to end of December
Length:
My hope is for the game to last no longer than 2 months.

Other info:
Day phases will last 2 weeks max. Night phases 48 hours. Prod cycle of 48/24. Expect the ruleset to mostly be in this form.

Site rules only allow for no more than 50% pre-ins, so I will only be able to take 4 pre-ins to the game. If you are interested in playing, pm me (If I go over the pre-in allotment I'll still make an effort to alert you when the game is about to go into signups.)

No hydras please.

Pre-in list:

1. JasonT1981
2. Sotty7
3. Nachomamma8
4. Mirari

To PM:

1. YuniChikako
2. Lincolm
Last edited by Zachrulez on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Inspired by Incognito years back, I have decided to run it's successor in the form of
Mafia with the Quickness 2
. Not sure how many of you were around for the original, but here it is. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13108

Moderator:
Zachrulez
Game Type:
Large Normal
Number of Players:
Start Date:
Not sure how long it takes to get through the Large Normal queue. Would expect to be ready for signups by May?
Length:
I am expecting this game to have a maximum length of around 3 weeks to a month.

Other info. Day phases will be 4 days. 5 if the day phase rolls through a weekend. Prod cycle will be 24/12. Night will last 24 hours. Ruleset will be modified from this form. (Deadline and activity requirements will be different. Rest of rules will be tweaked.)

This game will be run with activity requirements such that having an inactive playerslot is unacceptable. I will make attempts to replace slots as necessary but any slot that remains inactive for a time period equivalent to one day and night cycle will be modkilled. (5-6 days.) For this reason, consider whether or not you will be able to fulfill a commitment to play this game from start to finish.

To that end, I'm requiring IC status to sign up for this game with a relatively good record of finishing games. If you have SE status, PM me with a record of your completed games and you may be accepted into the game as well.

I will confirm that there's no pre-in limit with Tierce, but for now will adhere to the 50% pre-in rule and allow 9 pre-ins at most.

No hydras please.

Pre-in list:

To PM:
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Zachrulez »

For some reason, I can't edit my post, but Sotty7 is going to be my backup mod for the above game.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #4) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 679, Zachrulez wrote:Inspired by Incognito years back, I have decided to run it's successor in the form of
Mafia with the Quickness 2
. Not sure how many of you were around for the original, but here it is. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13108

Moderator:
Zachrulez
Game Type:
Large Normal
Number of Players:
Start Date:
Not sure how long it takes to get through the Large Normal queue. Would expect to be ready for signups by May?
Length:
I am expecting this game to have a maximum length of around 3 weeks to a month.

Other info. Day phases will be 4 days. 5 if the day phase rolls through a weekend. Prod cycle will be 24/12. Night will last 24 hours. Ruleset will be modified from this form. (Deadline and activity requirements will be different. Rest of rules will be tweaked.)

This game will be run with activity requirements such that having an inactive playerslot is unacceptable. I will make attempts to replace slots as necessary but any slot that remains inactive for a time period equivalent to one day and night cycle will be modkilled. (5-6 days.) For this reason, consider whether or not you will be able to fulfill a commitment to play this game from start to finish.

To that end, I'm requiring IC status to sign up for this game with a relatively good record of finishing games. If you have SE status, PM me with a record of your completed games and you may be accepted into the game as well.

I will confirm that there's no pre-in limit with Tierce, but for now will adhere to the 50% pre-in rule and allow 9 pre-ins at most.

No hydras please.

Pre-in list:

To PM:
This setup is now being run as a large theme. I have not changed the setup though and it was designed with normalcy in mind.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p5906353

As a result of the game being in the large theme queue now, hydras are welcome! Pre-ins as well!

Return to “Queue”