Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

There Goes the Neighborhood

Mod: LynchMePls
Co/Backup-Mod: ???
Setup Review: Kdub, Tarballs

This neighborhood has always been such a nice place to live. Everyone knows each others names, the children all play together, and the community really watches out for one another. Unfortunately, rumor has it that a gang of drug traffickers have setup shop in some of the houses, and are using your quiet corner of the world as a stop in their drug running operations. It is up to you and your fellow citizens to stop this nefarious threat before it destroys the wonderful community you have built.

This game has the following special rules:

E1) At the start of the game, the player list will be shuffled by a random list sorter (via random.org).
E2) Each player will have a night-talk-only QT with the player above them and the player below them. This will "wrap" around the top and bottom of the list (ex. Player 1 and Player 12 will have a QT).
E3) Whenever a player dies, his QTs will be closed. 1 new QT will be created, linking the players on each side of the dead player. (ex. Player 4 is lynched. The QTs for Player's 3-4 and 4-5 will be closed. A new QT will be opened for players 3-5.)
E4) Because this game is based heavily on quicktopics, there will be a 48 hour N0. The purpose for this time will be to use the quicktopics. No other powers/kills will be allowed on N0 (unless the role specifically says otherwise).
E5) The mafia faction(s) will have there own night-talk QT(s).
E6) Because a lot of action for this game will be occuring in the quicktopics, all quicktopics will be made public at the end of the game. If you don't want something you write to be public, don't write it!

Expect special/unique roles which will make use of the "neighbors" mechanic.

Still in development, so I will not be accepting official pre-ins at this time. If you'd like to be added to a list of players who will be notified when I am accepting pre-ins, or if you are interested in Co/Backup modding with me, feel free to send me a PM.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:40 am

Post by LimMePls »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Season 2

Large Normal for 21 Players

Sequel to the wildly pouplar* Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season One
Mod:
LynchMePls
Backup Mod:
???**
Setup Review:
Faraday

• Currently in design now, with intentions of being ready within the next week or two.
  • Mod has been Scummies nominated for Smooth Operator, and prides himself on efficient and reliable modding.
  • Awesome flavor scenes, in the style of Season One! (Go check it out!)
  • Absolutely, 100% not bastard.
  • Setup will be awesome. I mean, it's Buffy and we have Faraday reviewing. What could possibly go wrong!?

Players will be required to have at least two completed games on site. No exceptions. Past experience has made this necessary.

PM for pre-in. Preference to players who played in Season One (if any are still around!). Will update this post with pre-in count ASAP. (Need to contact Season One players who pre-in'd... two years ago.

*This claim has not been evaluated by a neutral third party. It's still true though.
**PM if interested in Setup Reviewing or Backup Modding.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

In post 762, LimMePls wrote:
Large Normal for 21 Players

EBWOP: Large Theme. :oops:

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Queue”