Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Bowser »

Hello, pathetic humans

Some assholes broke into my castle while I was...entertaining guests and stole my keys. I am locked out of the castle, but I've narrowed down my suspects to 28 people. I am pretty sure I know who has my keys, but just to punish them I am forcing everyone to play mafia
TO THE DEATH

So, without futher ado, I would like to announce my upcoming large theme game:
Super Mario Brothers Mafia I: Invasion of Bowser's Castle
This will be the first in a series of games based on the Mario series. This one will be based mainly on Super Mario RPG. This game is in the review stage right now. As you can see in the sig, this game will be a bastard mod and we are accepting pre-ins.
You are required to have IC status to play this game. That means you must PM me 5 games completed, so I may review them.

FLAVOR WILL BE HEAVY! You are required to know knowledge of the flavor. You will be quizzed on this, so pay attention.

<3,
~CSL
~Untrod
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Bowser »

CSL and Kise bring you:

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS MAFIA II: THE DEFENSE OF YOSHI'S ISLAND

It was quiet and peaceful in the island. All the Yoshi were living peacefully within the island's boundaries. Shy Guys danced, birds chirped, monkeys caused mayhem in the jungle. Until one day, a huge assortment of baddies started wreaking havoc. Trees were cut, water was polluted, hills were chopped in half, and piranha plants started growing. Some shy guys grew mad with evil, and destroyed the environment. The police force were unable to calm them down. It didn't look like things were going to end on a good note. Until I arrived...

"What in the name of goomba is going on," I yelled, "WHY are you not trying to stop them? Well, we're going to start by moving you all into the heart of their lair, so we can crush this puny invasion force!"

After storming what seemed like 100 miles, we arrived at the lair...

This is the second installment of Super Mario Brothers Mafia, celebrating 25 years of Mario. This is going to be a 21 player game. Pre-ins of up to TEN players will be accepted.

You must have at least 2 games completed to be able to play. Exceptions will be noted if I can find acceptable experience from around the internet.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Bowser »

CSL wrote:
Bowser wrote:CSL and Kise bring you:

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS MAFIA II: THE DEFENSE OF YOSHI'S ISLAND

It was quiet and peaceful in the island. All the Yoshi were living peacefully within the island's boundaries. Shy Guys danced, birds chirped, monkeys caused mayhem in the jungle. Until one day, a huge assortment of baddies started wreaking havoc. Trees were cut, water was polluted, hills were chopped in half, and piranha plants started growing. Some shy guys grew mad with evil, and destroyed the environment. The police force were unable to calm them down. It didn't look like things were going to end on a good note. Until I arrived...

"What in the name of goomba is going on," I yelled, "WHY are you not trying to stop them? Well, we're going to start by moving you all into the heart of their lair, so we can crush this puny invasion force!"

After storming what seemed like 100 miles, we arrived at the lair...

This is the second installment of Super Mario Brothers Mafia, celebrating 25 years of Mario. This is going to be a 21 player game. Pre-ins of up to TEN players will be accepted.

You must have at least 2 games completed to be able to play. Exceptions will be noted if I can find acceptable experience from around the internet.

Please send all pre-ins to this account as well as Kise's, and link us to your two games completed.

Disregard sending pre-ins to the CSL/Kise account. Send them to this one instead.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Bowser »

UPDATE: Game is 22 Players. Thus, 11 pre-ins will be accepted.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Bowser »

Gwahahahahahaha!

Brought to you by the the first two games of the SMBM series, and coming to a Large Theme queue near you, King Bowser proudly presents....

Super Mario Brothers Mafia III: Bowser's MEGA Potluck Surprise!

A 21 player* U-sorta-pick, where you send in a character from the Mario Series and it gets tossed into the pot. Whatever you get from the pot is yours, regardless if you sent it in or not! (You cannot select His Ferociousness himself....who ELSE is gonna mod the game?!)

10 pre-in slots are now.....OPEN! First come, first serve. If you don't make it in time, send me a PM anyways, I'll throw you a signal when the sign-up thread is open.

Warning: As with all SMBM games, this game will be Bastard Mod to a degree. There will NOT be any Jesters. There MAY OR MAY NOT be a cult, depending on the character's chosen, but you HAVE been warned. You MUST have no history of flaking in the past 12 months, you MUST have played AT LEAST 3 games onsite that does NOT include marathons, newbies, NOR vengefuls. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you think you'll clear the requirements over the course of the game, and want to replace in, you're more than welcome to.

*not set in stone
It's
BOWSER TIME!

Return to “Queue”