Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by pitoli »

Attack on Titan Mafia

Attack on Titan Mafia
is a Mini Theme game for 13 players, based on the popular manga series by Hajime Isayama. Coming to the Mini Theme forum very very soon (I should've gotten this ad out sooner T___T)

Player-related Information:
  • 1. All players must have completed at least two games outside of the Newbie queue. I can make exceptions for non-MS games and such; just PM me explaining your situation.
  • 2. Up to two hydra can play in this game.
  • 3. Pre-ins available!
Setup-related Information:
  • 1. The plot flavor and setup of the game may be inspired by the manga, anime adaptation, or the weird fanfic-esque things that go on in my head. Flavor knowledge is not necessary to play effectively, but may make the game more enjoyable!
    Character flavor does not determine alignment.
    Meaning that the "good guys" in the story might not necessarily be town, and the "bad guys" might not necessarily be scum!
  • 3. No jesters, cults, lynchers, or other dumb things.
  • 4. There is a fancy night-only mechanic involving the 3D Maneuver Gear technology from the story!! Human-aligned players will be able to use a limited special ability to avoid Titan actions during the Night, leading to general confusion and misdirection.

**Also still looking for a backup mod for this as I plan to be on a backpacking trip for most of February, and the game might not be over by then.**
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 am

Post by pitoli »

The fact that I won't be off VLA in time for L4D signups makes me so sad.

Return to “Queue”