gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

No, I only read the game because I saw that it had been ended for cheating and wondered what manner of cheating had occurred.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by AGar »

Ah ok, was an alright game.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by xvart »

vezokpiraka wrote:I am a vanilla. I couldn't care less if you lynch me today.
Doesn't sound like you are playing to your win condition with that attitude. That, more so than your VT claim, is scummy.

Unvote
Vote: vezokpiraka

Exe wrote:Vezo, you check out. You have responded as expected. Your claim is true, though still stupid.
And you know the claim is true how?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Exe »

I don't know. But his actions post vote support the theory that his claim is true. Therefore, I believe it is true.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

UNVOTE: xvart
VOTE: Exe
Don't @ me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Espeonage wrote:UNVOTE: xvart
Want to put some thought in that?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Espeonage »

There is.
Don't @ me.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am

Post by AGar »

Hmmm... I really don't like the interaction between Vezok and Exe. Vezok claims, Exe pressures him, Vezok reacts with OMGUS, Exe unvotes and says "Not scum.", someone else votes for Exe and Vezok questions the vote..

Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Exe »

Your vote makes sense Agar, but I would request that you reconsider whether or not Vezok is aiding me, or rather--based on his foolish claim--he is just confused.
I think you'll find that such an interaction between a different player and I would indeed point to the connection you are suggesting. This time, however, the conclusion is questionable at best.

I tell everyone, of any alignment, not to fight my battles or help me out. Vezok, the same goes to you.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

Oh wow...if vez is scum then I'm almost certain Exe is too, vez's explanation as to why he claimed was pretty weak but Exe's backflip after calling for his lynch was even weaker, and this line:
Exe wrote:I tell everyone, of any alignment, not to fight my battles or help me out. Vezok, the same goes to you.
seems to me like Exe is trying to coach his/her scum-buddy mid-game.

@gandalf: why did you come in with a random vote after there were already a couple of serious votes cast? What is your opinion on vez's claim and the discussion about it afterwards?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:21 am

Post by xvart »

Exe wrote:Your vote makes sense Agar, but I would request that you reconsider whether or not Vezok is aiding me, or rather--based on his foolish claim--he is just confused.
Confused about what? What is there to be confused about? Being a vanilla townie as you know he is? I would think that would be less confusing. And the fact that you say "that vote makes sense" but then interjects some reconsideration is suspicious. Are you trying to butter him up? Then you admit that the interaction would be suspicious if it was
anyone else
other than vezok; appealing to the VI behavior, as if you are looking for an easy out.
Exe wrote:I don't know. But his actions post vote support the theory that his claim is true. Therefore, I believe it is true.
What actions post vote? His sarcasticly talking about being lynched in three RL days and how inspiring that would be, how he could care less if he was lynched today, or him explaining that he is a he and not a she?

Which of those posts screams obvtown?

You are scum, who was trying to defend someone you know is town, so when we lynched him you would score major town points since you were against the incorrect lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Exe

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 am

Post by AGar »

Exe wrote:I think you'll find that such an interaction between a different player and I would indeed point to the connection you are suggesting. This time, however, the conclusion is questionable at best.
This is unnerving. I'm confident in my vote right now.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Exe »

Your argument does not hold up on multiple major points.

First of all, when I say he is confused, I mean that he is not aware of the fact that he is seen as defending me, but instead is just going with whatever he can find, hence his questioning of Espeon.

Next, I am saying tha AGar's vote in a normal situation makes sense. His thought process is logical - right after I backed off of Vezok, Vezok seems to defend me. I am not claiming that does not appear scummy--doing so would be a lie. Hence, I admit he is logical. My only explanation I can offer is that Vezok's seeming defense of me is unwanted and random. No one--town or scum--would be able to offer any other explanation without blatantly lying.

Next, you clearly do not know how to read a player. His post that suggests town (do not put words in my mouth by saying "screams obvtown." I said no such thing) is his OMGUS of me once he realized the wagon was serious. It reads to me as a VI voting angrily in a way that scum avoid doing, even as a VI.

Finally, your final analysis of me is poor at best.
It is illogical to suggest that I was trying to score points in the case of a town lynch. For one, 2 votes on page 2 does not suggest "immanent lynch" in any scenario.

Here is what happened. I voted to test his claim. His reaction decided the result of the test. He passed. For now. Now I can move on to finding more likely scum. That is all.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 am

Post by xvart »

Exe wrote:First of all, when I say he is confused, I mean that he is not aware of the fact that he is seen as defending me, but instead is just going with whatever he can find, hence his questioning of Espeon.
I really am unmoved by the fact that his questioning of Espeonage is defending you or not. Someone asking for reasoning behind a vote is fairly common and can hardly be considered defending. In fact, I don't see anyone saying anything about defending except you.
Exe wrote:Next, I am saying tha AGar's vote in a normal situation makes sense. His thought process is logical - right after I backed off of Vezok, Vezok seems to defend me. I am not claiming that does not appear scummy--doing so would be a lie. Hence, I admit he is logical. My only explanation I can offer is that Vezok's seeming defense of me is unwanted and random. No one--town or scum--would be able to offer any other explanation without blatantly lying.
Again, if anything, I see Vezok's action as determining Espeonage's motives and not defending you. If he is defending you by asking for Espeonage's motives than that is a fairly weak defense.
Exe wrote:Next, you clearly do not know how to read a player. His post that suggests town (do not put words in my mouth by saying "screams obvtown." I said no such thing) is his OMGUS of me once he realized
the wagon was serious
. It reads to me as a VI voting angrily in a way that scum avoid doing, even as a VI.
Oh wise one, please instruct me on the ways of "reading a player." Oh, and you did not say "screams obvtown" but you did say "your claim is true" meaning he is vanilla townie, hence the obvtown. If someone's vanilla claim is true, I would think that that would make them obvtown. You really think that of all things that the following post says is that vezok's vanilla town claim is true?
vezokpiraka wrote:See if you can beat the record.
If you lynch me in less than 3 RL days from this post I will say that this game was the most inspiring [/sarcasm]

I am a vanilla. I couldn't care less if you lynch me today.
Even so the corect play today will be to lynch scum.
Exe is scum. He didn't say " thoughts , thoughts".
Unvote
Vote Exe
Exe wrote:Finally, your final analysis of me is poor at best.
It is illogical to suggest that I was trying to score points in the case of a town lynch. For one, 2 votes on page 2 does not suggest "immanent lynch" in any scenario.
Yeah, but even you said it yourself, the wagon was serious (italicized in quotes above). Regardless, it doesn't matter; that lynch didn't have to go through immediately. More than likely, vezok will not be around in endgame so claiming his VT claim as true now will score you points later when he is killed (by whatever method).

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Exe »

I didn't say he was defending me, Agar implied it. Hence my use of the phrase "seeming defense."

Suspicion was put on me by AGar due to Vezok's questioning of Espeon's vote. If you have no issue with that then I see no need to address the issue either, as I don't find that a useful piece of evidence. Agar, however, still seems to suggest that's his reason for voting me. Why do you ignore that?

I fear regarding the next part that you misinterpret the way I speak. This is a fault of the way I choose to speak, not the current situation. I was not calling him obvtown, nor was I excusing him from future suspicion. I only intended to say that for now I believe his claim.

I fail to see how me stating that I believe him for now will score me points later. It would be a fairly transparent scheme, if that's really what I intended.

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 am

Post by millar13 »

Unvote Vote: exe
to much red and black in your avatar
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Espeonage »

millar13 wrote:
Unvote Vote: exe
to much red and black in your avatar
Wanna read the thread bud.
Don't @ me.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I think we're at L-2. IShould we really have such a quick lynch today? I agree that Exe is playing as scummy as hell but we should be careful.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 am

Post by AGar »

@xvart - I did vote after the fact that vezok questioned Espeonage's vote because quite frankly, that's the only vote vezok questioned. And vezok pretty much attacked the vote, not questioned it for reasoning.
vezokpiraka wrote:
Espeonage wrote:UNVOTE: xvart
Want to put some thought in that?
The reason that I'm parking my vote on Exe right now is because of Exe's "clearing" of vezok. I still don't like it, and I don't like the fact that the two have basically come to each other's aids.

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Espeonage »

You know. Quick lynches aren't really that bad. Considering that we are going to have alot of PRs in this game a QL might not be a bad thing. I would even support a quicklynch considering the type of game this is.
Don't @ me.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Perhaps it's because in the games I've been in, Day One has gone into double digits, but before I vote, I have a question to ask to the two who are helping each other.

Exe, what is your opinion on Vezo?

Vezo, what is your opinion on Exe?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Espeonage »

in b4 WIFOMwave of denial.
Don't @ me.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

If I see a WIFOM wave, I'll be voting appropriately.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

you really don't get what is going to happen when they get on do you?
Don't @ me.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

They'll either protect each other, do something half sensible or go OMGZ he's so suspicious. Am I right? Or is there a D?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”