Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

you know what I haven't gotten to type for a really long time?
vote Glork

that felt good
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Can I please get the mile-high rundown on this lot please:
4) Shanba
9) Lord Gurgi
10) Untrod Tripod
11) Ythill
14) Ectomancer
[/quote]

4. Has probably not had sex on a plane
9. Has probably not had sex on a plane
10. Definitely has not had sex on a plane
11. Has probably had sex on a plane, in a plane and with a plane.
14. Ghosts can't have sex

hope this helped
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

...sigh, quote fail. Everyone knows I was quoting MBL, right?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote

I'm torn between voting for chamber and CTD....hm...

vote CTD
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CrashTextDummie wrote:Dear inHimshallibe,

I happen to quite like both my CES scumpoints and my Tripod vote. Would you please be so kind as to elaborate on why you find them disagreeable.

Kind regards,
CTD
How is my shameless bandwagonning different from anyone else's? My "deliberation" was, surprise surprise, just a joke. Fr rls, yo. Your vote is ridiculous (moreso than mine!).
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:How is my shameless bandwagonning different from anyone else's? My "deliberation" was, surprise surprise, just a joke. Fr rls, yo. Your vote is ridiculous (moreso than mine!).
Didn't look like a joke to me. And might I just say that your rapidfire delivery of excuses is quite stunning. "Others are doing it as well" and "it was just a joke", two absolute staples. I'm impressed.
You understand that it's a "staple" because that's just how the early game goes, right? Anyway, the inconsistency in you calling me on it and not calling others on it is the real concern here.
CrashTextDummie wrote:Your ridiculous - by your own admission - joke vote has made you a participant in a decidedly serious wagon, how do you feel about that?
Eh, I don't think you're in any imminent danger of being lynched. Regardless, because of your inconsistency my vote stays.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Flameaxe wrote:Agreeing with CTD here, your vote didn't feel like shameless bandwagoning to me. The fact that you're torn between two players doesn't exactly shout out joke vote.
ITT: we learn to put "/sarcasm" after every early-game joke vote, because otherwise people will pretend REALLY REALLY SUPER HARD that you weren't joking when you obviously were.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

unvote CTD

fact: my "deliberation" vote was a joke.
opinion: if you take away the argument that my vote was srsface, the wagon has absolutely no logic behind it

I was saying "oh, but which of these two lovely bandwagons should I jump on...hmm..." This to me is an obvious joke. CTD's argument was that it wasn't a joke (I can see how it would be unclear). I said "nah man, it was a joke". He said "I don't believe you" and thus my wagon started. The wagon on me is based on thinking I was lying about a joke vote that was pretty obviously a joke vote. The wagon on me kind of falls apart when you take that wheel off. Being as how it's the only wheel. It looks to me like CTD tried to OMGUS the most likely person and lots of people are sheeping. I'm also really weirded out by Fritz pushing the wagon so hard. If CTD is scum, then some of the people who jumped on my wagon are scum (cough, Fritz, cough) and are pushing it are scum derailing a scum wagon. If CTD isn't scum, then some of the people who jumped on my wagon are scum (cough, Fritz, cough) and are pushing it going for what they deem a more likely mislynch than the CTD mislynch.

to me, either scenario makes Fritz a more likely scum candidate than CTD, and thus he gets my vote
vote Fritz
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CrashTextDummie wrote:UT, what's your opinion of Ectomancer/Ythill?
Ythill/Ecto feels town vs. town to me. Ecto's play so far is opaque to me, but that is a read that could change as the game progresses. Ythill's play thusfar stands out to me so far in that he seems to be one of the few players who hasn't only now started taking the game seriously. Being the odd man out this way makes him stand out, but I don't think he's scummy.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

inHimshallibe wrote:Fritz pretty much nailed it with his latest post.
Fritz wrote:hahahahaha
TL;DR version: OMGUS vote
that's not....well that's not nailing anything at all....
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

First of all, my Fritz vote was a big bucket of fail.
unvote Fritz

Fantastic.
CrashTextDummie wrote:Why exactly did the UT wagon lose steam? His defense post is hardly convincing, seeing as it mainly consists of a wordy downplay of the case against him, and his current vote is horrible. His stated reasoning for voting Fritz is that he's "a more likely scum candidate than [me]", which is weak as hell considering everything else that's been going on and really unproductive considering that no one else is interested in Fritz. Why did he chose Fritz out of the people who "sheeped" me? Why not someone who already had votes (i.e. Mert)?
This is getting really pathetic. If you actually read the post, you'd know that I thought that Fritz was wagoning in a scummier way than everyone else. It's one thing to jump on a bullshit wagon because "hey it's time for a bandwagon" or "let's apply pressure! Whee!", which is what pretty much everyone else was doing. Fritz was going "HEY! LISTEN! VOTE FOR THIS GUY!" for quite a while. Considering that it was an almost completely baseless wagon, I found this to be scummier than everyone else involved, since early in day one, you can push super hard for a mislynch under the guise of "we're just bandwagoning. it's all good, brah". Also are you seriously saying I'm scummy for fighting my bandwagon by trying to find scum with my own analysis instead of just jumping on a different one?
CrashTextDummie wrote:Also note that he continues being tight as a clam and seemingly uninterested in hunting scum. I've had an insanely busy week. What's your excuse, UT?
Oh you know, holiday stuff. I'm done with that though, so this game gets more attention from me starting today. Fortunately, we're kind of done with that bandwagon, so I can stop having to defend myself against it and can start worrying about other things. I got kind of tunnel-visioned in looking for scum on my wagon and that's gotta stop. Having reread a bit, I don't think we'll be able to do that at this point in the game. Needs moar analysis.
Ythill wrote:
CTD wrote:I'm asking you how you feel about his vote, his attack against Fritz and the general quality of his scumhunting.
Annoying but, like I said, typical UT behavior.
Not to be a dick, but you've played in one [ongoing] game with me, not counting this one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”