Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Aikage »

Who are you voting right now Yosarian? OH YEAH NOT ME.

That's what he means you're not pushing the wagon. You were perfectly content to see Bubs mislynched, even though in your mind "I'm not sure why bubs was mislynched over Fate yesterday."

Yeah sure, I got a "fan club" that sees the TOWN motive behind my actions and the ZERO scum motive. Good luck pushing me all game and then at lylo for the "final mislynch" we'll see who wins in the end.

-FATE+NIKANOR.

NIKANOR GET IN HERE AND POST THOUGHTS FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE AND BREAK THIS GAME
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1047 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Aikage »

I predict Nikanor will slap me and force me off a DBE lynch.

She seriosuly can't be allowed to coast like this. She's gotten the point where there's less incentive to catch-up and fake content, which will make her look MORE scummy (since its fake content obv), since people have been giving her a PASS.

The SK/Vig can take care of brokencrap. He obviously doesn't have enough to since to shoot ACTUAL good shots like Werewolf/DBE
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1049 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Aikage »

Yeah you're not voting anyone, why in the hell are you being so passive about the direction you want to go?

"I'm sitting back deciding which way I should go today." SCUMMY AS HELL.

Especially given the fervor of your Llmarble tunnel, thsi change in playstyle is VERY UNCHARACTERISTIC AND VERY SCUMMY. DO you even have a "read" on your DBE-buddy?

"i've been trying to give you a chance today" HORSESHIT. You wouldn't NEED to give me a chance if you truyl thought I was "in no way possibly town he lied, he scumscumscum" you're OK WITH letting a scumread like me weasel?

ESPECIALLY given you're "Fate has a fan club" why aren't you trying to push my lynch OVER that fan club and figure which one is my "buddy"? My god there's just no way you can be town Yosarian, just now way.

Its not a stupid "bet." There's nothing to BET, there's looking at the game and seeing if my gambit makes sense as scum or town, and get this: since you're covering your ass for my townflip with an "ABRdumbtown" clause, then WHO IS LIKELY SCUM PUSHING MEF OR MY LYING GAMBIT? Seriously, if I'm town, which you CONCEDE like the scumbag you are that I may very well be, then wouldn't scum be ALL OVER my LIE?

Who is that scum?

OH YEAH.

ITS FUCKING YOU.

For crying out loud, YOU LIED. I caught you in a lie, and you CONFESSED to lying. THAT PROBABLY MAKES YOU SCUM. Jesus, it's not a hard concept to get. It doesn't help that your confession didn't make any sense or have any real believability to it.
THEN WHY ARENT YOU VOTING ME AND WHY ARENT YOU TUNNELING ME AND WHY ARENT YOU PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH? YOURE SITTING BACK LIKE A GODDAMN SCUMBAG AND THERES NO TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN YOUR POSTS AND I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DAVID PARKER IS RIGHT AND THAT MAKES ME SADFACE TO BE SO FOOLED BY YOUR TRACKER CLAIM AND NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT A ROLEBLOCKER.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Aikage »

Hi guys! I'm glad to be back. I just need to catch up before posting anything substantial.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Aikage »

Fate wrote:*Facepalm*

At least his vote is in the right place.... regardless of how little sense it makes or reasons are given for his Fate/Yos reversal.
whoopz
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1071 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Aikage »

Fishy, weren't you scum in that game with me and YthillSK?

I am never, NEVER obvious scum. I am not the gambiting type, so you have nothing to worry about.

You know what I REALLY think? I think that Yosarian thinks I'm the SK, and is trying to get my lynched because I was RB'd N1, there was no kill, and then N2 he roleblocked someone else and there WAS a kill.

Obviously he can't claim as much in thread to out me as a SK, so he'll just push that issue silently and even try and find things like "WAS THIS A SCUMSLIP? HEKNEW WHICH KILL WAS WHICH YES HE IS A SK THAT I BLOCKED!" Especially since his "if Fate turns out to be scum I'll be soooooooo pissed" reads geniune, it reads geniune because he'll be pissed if I win
as a SK
and no one lynched me for my gambit!

But he's far more content to go push some DP lynch since mine isn't going anywhere.

He's reeking of scum.

HURRY THE FUCK UP NIKANOR. YOU THINK I LIKE SWITCHING ACCOUNTS TO POST? I WAS DOING YOU A FAVOR
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1072 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Aikage »

Fate wrote:No ones claiming or hammering till Nikanor posts, I just remembered we were hydraing tohether oops. Ill repost this on the hydra.

Besides fishy, you act like my reads are less trustworthy cuz I lied. How's that mae sense? Lie or not I'm still town
Fate wrote:Marble, that was a shitpost for a claimed VT. PICK IT UP. IF YOU COAST YOU LOSE MY PROTECTION
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Aikage »

Why DavidParker is town, Pt 1.

The scum are likely either in the "I WANT FATL YNCHED FOR GAMBTIZ LIELIELIE" pile or the "Fate's gambit doesn't make sense, I want to look better by calling him town" pile.

David, SWITCHED piles. He went from "YOU IZ SCUM FATE WHO WANTED BB LYNCHED THEN DBE!!!" off some random ass comment I made, but today
not only did he change his read on me due to POSTING style, he even called Yosarian scum on a possible roleblocker gambit.

I don't see DP-scum doing this. He'd either happily push my LAL lynch, or defend me, but to have
adapt his read on me due to my townish posts today and Yosarian's scummy posts, is a HUGE towntell.

Course, Yosscum voting DP makes him town as fuck too, but whatever.

Note: "Town" in this instance means "non-mafia" which is pretty important for later, but today I want scum dead, (since scum'll be shooting for the SK soon anyway).
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1076 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Aikage »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Aikage wrote: David, SWITCHED piles. He went from "YOU IZ SCUM FATE WHO WANTED BB LYNCHED THEN DBE!!!" off some random ass comment I made, but today
not only did he change his read on me due to POSTING style, he even called Yosarian scum on a possible roleblocker gambit.
That's part of the reason he's probably scum. I deliberately held back my claim for a while, in the hopes that it would make scum nervous, and in response you and him both started inventing BS reasons to suspect me, him especally. Neither one of you seemed to be trying to lynch me; it looked more like you both just wanted to plant some doubt about me in advance of my claim. It's especially suspect since neither one of you had any doubt about my claim yesterday. Now, I'm not confirmed town; I never claimed to be, and I don't expect anyone to treat me as such, but the timing of his "sudden realization" that "omg yos could be scum" is pretty hard to swallow.

One of the things that's made me doubt my read on you is his scummy "either Yos or Fate is scum" comment.
That really looks like scum trying to set up a false dilemma between two townies, and he never really explained it to my satisfaction.
It just dosn't make any sense; my information on you was correct, and proven so. So either you're lying town or you're lying scum. That's entirely based on whatever meta people have on you, and whatever is going on inside your head; once my results were confirmed by you, the fact that it was me who called you out became completely unrelated to your alignment.

He's really seemed to just drift with the wind. He was willing to follow me on a lynch on you, or you on a lynch of DBE, or whatever. All in all, he just feels really scummy to me.
FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK BOLDING?

How does this world view make sense AT ALL?

"Fatescumfatescumfatescum FATE IS SCUM NO ONE ELSE WILL GET HIM LYNCHED!!!"

*no one votes Fate*

>_>
<_<

"DP IS SCUM SETTING UP FALSE DILLEMAS BETWEEN TWO TOWNIES!"

Stretch anymore and you'll pull something, FFS.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1081 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Aikage »

He's kidding right?
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1082 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Aikage »

Yosarian2 wrote:You do realize that I was starting to have some doubts about my read on you towards the end of the day yesterday, based on Jahudo's defense of you, and have more of them now, right? What part of "there's a 60% chance Fate is scum" did you not get?

Seriously, when did you stop reading my posts?
I stopped reading your posts when you became prob-scum and I had no interest in any of your manipulation.

I still read your posts, yeah I GOT the part of how flexible and wishy washy your reads have been lately, thats WHY YOU'RE SCUM DAMN IT.

Unvote:

This day isn't ending anytime soon.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1099 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Aikage »

Besides all the reasons he was scuum before?

Tracking a claimed VT is the "right" thing to do? HORSESHIT.

What kind of VT claim by scum performs the NK AFTER THE TRACKERS BEEN OUTED ALREADY?

Like I said before, Yos is scum because there's no way his town play is this shit.

Nikanor stil hasn't fucking caught up yet.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Aikage »

Fucking Nikanor.

I have no interest in lynching a SK/Vig.

Unvote:
Vote: Brokenscraps

MAFIA LYNCHIN TIME HOOOOOOOOOOO
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Aikage »

Lol at RB speculation, CLAIMED MR> TRACKER WASNT ROLEBLOCKED TEEHEE

Nikanor's MIA, somethin about working double shifts to make up for his rent because of somethinsomethin

ANYWAY

Unvote:
Vote: Werewolf

I don't like the brokenscraps wagon, on second thought. My early gut said he was town just like I shouldve stuck to my EARLYGUT on BUDDERSKINS.

Werewolf should go before DP, cause of earlier said towntells comitted by DP.

Jahudo gets points for being the first to say I WANNA HUNT MAFIAZ TODAY
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Aikage »

Locke reads just enough to throw a vote down on brokens...

LOL.

Yeah Locke-scum lynch please.

Nikanor post to come... never I guess. I have faith like a girl that thinks he'll call after the seventieth guy.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1149 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Aikage »

HHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHA
A
AHAHAHHA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
AH
AHA
HA
HA
HA
AHA
HA
HA
HA
HA
A
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Aikage »

HE FRAMED LLMARBLE,
THATS
HOW HE KNEW MY COP SOFTCLAIM WAS BULLSHIT.

2. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLOWNS HAMMER BROKENSCRAPS? I TOLD YOU HE WAS TOWN FFS.

VOTE: LOCKE LAMORA

LLMARBLE IS CONFIRMED TOWN. DP IS VERY PROBTOWN.

JAHUDO IS SCUM.

I SEE YO UREADING THIS YOSARIAN. LOOK WHO WAS RIGHT? ME. ME. I CAUGHT YOUR ASS WITHIN ONE DAY OF CATCHING UP.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1155 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Aikage »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Holy shit...

I concede it now, Fate - you were right.

I must have been Role-blocked last night because my kill didn't go through. That or the person I targeted was bullet proof... Maybe a god father?

I agree that Llama is definitely on the town list now thanks to this flip info, but ugh. I hate when all my reads are reset by something like this >(

brb gonna look back over the locke/werewolf/who the fuck ever else has been there slot again.
...Wait... so we ARE dealing with multiple scumteams?

O_O that's a lot of missing kills.

Who did you shoot N1, N2, and N3, remind me.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1156 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Aikage »

3 Kills a night but there was only ONE N1...=shit tons of scum bulletproof.

Claim immediately your target Darla. in other news, Jahudo claims scum.
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1157 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Aikage »

Jahudo wrote:I remember you calling me scummish before Fate. I'll check that out again. Is there anything new I should be aware of? And what are your DP town tells again? I think DP could be scum.
"I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SUSPECTED ME! I REMEMBER >_> LEMME GO BACK AND CHECK, OR IS THERE SOME NEW CASE i NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF FROMZ?"

Lynch it with fucking fire.

No he wasn't joking when he claimed scumbuddies with Yos, the cheeky fuck.

THINK I FORGOT DID YOU?
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Aikage »

Unvote:
Vote: Jahudo

I forgot this though >_>
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1179 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Aikage »

David Parker is probably Blue Mafia.

Darla is Red that got roleblocked... I'm ready to hammer.

Nikanor is dead, I'm tempted to replace back in as myself so I can post easier.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”