Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

You also must know that I am not scum because you know that you have to use your ability tonight because you lynched a townie right now and hence, the game is not over.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

Starbuck wrote:Unless Iam or RC are completely lying about their roles.

RedCoyote is not lying about his role. Jesus christ. Do the words 'proven vig' mean nothing to you?

Iam might be, but that's a risk i'm willing to take. You can't lynch
everyone
, and at some point you have to choose between people and say one is town and another is scum. I am say iamausername is town. I'm willing to bet the game on it. If I'm wrong, sobeit. It happens. I really don't think I am, though.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

Yesterday, you said Fate and I were both town and you were wrong.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fate is proven scum and I will soon be proven town (as soon as the mod gets back and makes an end of day post).
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:23 am

Post by The Fonz »

:cry:
Starbuck wrote:Yesterday, you said Fate and I were both town and you were wrong.

No. I did not say that. You are lying. I said both of you were playing to your metas, and I had a hard time deciding between you. I said I was more confident of Poker being scum than either of you, and I was. And even if I did, so fucking what? I'm not going to stop trying to work out who the scum is because I was wrong once.

If you actually are town here, then you're the most assholish, deliberately-misrepresenting town I've ever seen.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay what fonz is doing pretty much proves he is town. This is pretty much deja vu

3 person mafia group with 2 sks in a normal feels off. Red is clear

I would never conscede as any alignment, I simply think town has already won and if they haven't, it must be Iam

I suppose Fate and iam could have gone into yesterday planing to get me lynched, but then why did IAM hesitate on me and go after Fate especially when he had both RC's and Fonz's support against me? Only thing that could explain that was perhaps fate had issues with the plan or there was no plan things just fell into place quite wierdly as Fate loves to buss and distance. hmm that second one seems possible, meh i still think game is over
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

My poor Fonzarelli, please don't torture yourself any longer with this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

Well, in any case, you all will be wrong once the mod comes in and shows my flip. Have a good rest of the game and my fellow townies, I hope you can pull off this win.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wait a sec...

scum can't win!

if RC is town and username is scum and I get lynched, then RC and iam cross kill during the night and its a draw!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I suppose that's right, but, damn, I sure would hate to end up with a draw.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

RedCoyote wrote:My poor Fonzarelli, please don't torture yourself any longer with this.

Just make sure you put me out of my misery if Starbuck is just an asshole and not scum, mmmkay?

PokerFace wrote:Wait a sec...

scum can't win!

if RC is town and username is scum and I get lynched, then RC and iam cross kill during the night and its a draw!

If username is scum, game will end overnight. RC will kill me, username will kill RC, leaving you and username.

Again. Red and I are betting the game on Iamausername being town. We are comfortable with this.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

wait shit

if Red kills fonz

iam is scum and kills Red

then only me and iam are alive and town loose

I think Red may have to hold his fire fonz because if he kills anyone then there won't be a tomorrow
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:My poor Fonzarelli, please don't torture yourself any longer with this.

Just make sure you put me out of my misery if Starbuck is just an asshole and not scum, mmmkay?

PokerFace wrote:Wait a sec...

scum can't win!

If username is scum, game will end overnight. RC will kill me, username will kill RC, leaving you and username.

Again. Red and I are betting the game on Iamausername being town. We are comfortable with this.

Why bet on anything

Red should kill (me or iam) and you should block (iam or me)

I know fonz is town and Red should know that. I trust fonz and red better than iam and perfer this
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:36 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'll leave it up to red. He should still shoot me if he thinks I'm more likely to be scum than Iam, because I don't want to go to endgame with him still thinking I'm scum. He has the opportunity to clear whichever of me and IAAUN he's less sure of by killing said player. I will block you, poker, and let the chips fall where they may (unless Starbuck is annoying scum fucking with us).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Well, while the thread is open, Fonz, who did you block the night before last anyways?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay I trust fonz and would prefer Red kill me and Fonz block iam.

Red was cleared by iam and there must be a vig at this point and there must be some other killed than red since there was kill last night. Red is clered and must be vig

Fact fonz blocked read to stop and kill and that there still was a kill. This clears fonz

Yay I prefer Red shoot me and fonz block iam
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

RedCoyote wrote:Well, while the thread is open, Fonz, who did you block the night before last anyways?

Korlash.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

PokerFace wrote:
Fact fonz blocked read to stop and kill and that there still was a kill. This clears fonz

Except that if I were a scum rb who can both kill and rb, i could just not kill to frame Iam.

Poker's behaviour here suggests he is BP scum, who wants to leave open the 'Fonz is scum' door tomorrow. Because if that's the case, Red's kill will fail, and his first suspicion will be of me, because I won't be able to prove I DIDN'T shoot him.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

*didn't block him.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 2265 wrote:Fact fonz blocked read to stop and kill and that there still was a kill. This clears fonz

Yay I prefer Red shoot me and fonz block iam

Not necessarily. Generally when there is only a Roleblocker left on the scumteam he is given the ability to block and kill at the same time.

Of course you'd prefer that scenario, because then you get to be in username's position.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fonz 2267 wrote:Poker's behaviour here suggests he is BP scum, who wants to leave open the 'Fonz is scum' door tomorrow. Because if that's the case, Red's kill will fail, and his first suspicion will be of me, because I won't be able to prove I DIDN'T shoot him.

I was thinking the same thing.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

RedCoyote wrote:
Of course you'd prefer that scenario, because then you get to be in username's position.

No, that would put him in my position of getting vigged.

Iam himself explained that me being scum able to do both makes no sense- i would have either blocked or killed him, since at the very least you can't think i'm both rb and gf- but seriously, whatever you need to do. If you can't be confident in my towniness without killing me, then kill me.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

very fact Fonz want you to kill him and has come up with another plan like this clears him in my book. Scum fonz would in no way tell you to kill him even if he could block you. Scum fonz would not purposly back himself into a corner like this. Red you need to read choose carefully mafia and shoot IAM for the win if Star flips town.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

this day has taught me fonz is obv town and so is red. if there is a tomorrow then it must be IAM. Red needs to kill one of us and fonz needs to block the other for a garanteed town win
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 am

Post by RedCoyote »

No, I don't think you're a GF and a RB. I already explained that, Fonz. You could've easily just out WIFOM'd username's investigation (given that you're running very low on options here if you're the sole scum). I mean, was it risky? Hell yes. Still, you had a chance that username may have investigated me yesterday, which gave you an opportunity not to kill or block username (knowing that his investigation may be useless if I were the Vig).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”