The MafiaScum Minecraft Thread - AllTheMods 9!!! - NEW Vanilla?

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

New Vanilla Server?

Yes, on latest stable version; with fun events & mini-games!
33%
Yes, on latest stable version; for consistency & community! (no plugins)
33%
Yes, on "snapshots"/development versions; bleeding edge! (definitely no plugins)
No votes
Yes, with Spigot/Bukkit/server "plugins" (or commands like /tpa, /home, etc.)
33%
Yes, but I'll post with my specific thoughts and ideas!
No votes

Total votes: 9

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4775 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I Never played PC version. Bought xbox version. Fucking Love it

Who all here is on xbox version?

Should I get PC version and play with you guys?

How much PC version cost?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4967 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

With inspiration from a killing machine K-scope showed me and the movie "The Prestige", I designed a monster killing machine in my xbox 360 minecraft game. I call my machine: The Death Bed

How machine works is you take a bed and put it in a dimly lit area. Surround the sides of the bed completely with blocks of any kind. Now knock out 2 of those blocks. (If you are looking at the foot of the bed, I chose to knock out 2 blocks that were diagonally from the corners on the left side). Because those 2 squares are the only empty squares closest to the bed and on the same level, should you go to sleep in the bed, you will teleport to one of those squares on wake up. As the bed is in a dimly lit area, should you go to bed and get forced awake by a monster, the monster will spawn in the square you aren't in. Design cages with wooden doors around those 2 empty squares. Leave an empty 1x1 block hole above each door. No human or monster should be able to escape via the 1x1. The doors will be the only valid exits. Now grab a bucket of water and wait for night

Go to bed. Get woke up by monster, but loose 0 health. You wake up in your cage. Exit your cage via the door. Taunt the monster that can't get out of his cage. Pour water into the 1x1 square directly above the monster's cage. Watch monster drown. Use bucket on 1x1 water source to get water back into bucket. Open monster's cage. Pick up all of the monster's cool items. Close the doors on both cages. If night is still going on, repeat this process until night is over or you are full on items.

Pending on what time of night it is that you activate the machine, you can get roughly 6 or 7 uses out of it each night. If the description above is not enough for you to understand how my contraption works. Message the xbox live gametag: "El Matador1584" and I will glady show you a demonstration.

BTW I recently got back from a vacation and have not read most of thread. If there is something important you want from me that I missed, please PM me.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4969 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

<noob

What's a mob tower?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4971 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

<watches a youtube video

yes that looks like a version of the thing k-scope showed me

likly gonna take a long while to make. should be fun
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5021 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 4972, Korlash wrote:Well it seems- *does a double take*

Holy Eff, it's Poker... How the hell are you? Why here i am about to go into some inane ramble and nearly forget to greet the ol' gov'ner himself...

Like I was saying before I was so rudely awe inspired...

I am glad to hear from you as well good buddy

I will let you guys know when/if I get the PC version

until then JMJ and or anyone else with xbox 360 version is welcome to pm me or friend request: El Matador1584
for some good minecraft fun.

I ask that you mention who you are on mafiascum when you send me the friend request so I don't mistake you for
some random friend sender
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5132 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 5076, gorckat wrote:
In post 4775, PokerFace wrote:I Never played PC version. Bought xbox version. Fucking Love it

Who all here is on xbox version?

Should I get PC version and play with you guys?

How much PC version cost?

I got the demo while home on lunch a week ago. Was annoyed by the tutorial and put it aside for later. Daughter checked it out and we've been co-oping a world in every spare minute.

It's like Legos on crack.

Yay the tutorial experience can be a little annoying as its hard to back out of and takes awhile to complete. You got to build what it tells you to instead of what you want. Also most of what it teaches you can be learned by playing with others, taping rightbumper for hints, or searching the net.

I did the tutorial when I first got the game so it was also useful at helping me get achievements and learn some basics, but still annoying with its obligations. Once you close or complete the tutorial process and actually explore the world they put you in, its actually kinda pretty with its preconstructed houses, barns, castle, lighthouse, and church. So I at least enjoyed explorer that

When you aren't player with your daughter you should try to play with the other xbox players. pm or post your gamertag if you are interested in that
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #8147 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alot of new updates hit xbox a few of weeks ago. Game still awesome

Return to “The Arcade”