Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Oman, int eh last Title Fairy thread wrote:This thread is taking a break for three reasons: The first is that I need to clean it up, and that's easier when people aren't adding more, the second is that I intend to punch an annual report off to mith, and I don't want this to be the gear that I'm reporting, and finally it's because I hate hate hate the culture here at the moment. I know the issues, I'm not blaming anyone, but I feel physically averse to reading this thread with the way people treat each other and behave. I appreciate that there is a large amount of immaturity on the site at the moment, but I do not enjoy the way it's bleeding into here.
I don't want to see the TF thread locked yet again, and I definitely don't want to see it gone altogether. If you got a problem with the way Oman is running the show, take it up with him privately. If you got a problem with another member of the site, take it up with them privately. If you have a problem with some of the titles that are being suggested, lay out your problems with the title in a clear, concise argument. If you have a problem with titles that have come before, suck it up and move on.[/rant]
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

I prefer NordIC over MythIC myself actually. However, they both seem to be based off of his avatar.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

mastin2 wrote: