Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 am

Post by jindori »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Jindori

The fake Post Restriction.
jindori wrote:
Amrun wrote:Jindori, did you impose this post restriction on yourself?
Yes i did otherwise i'd be introuble for for forgetting. It fits my role nicely. If you guys don't like it i can stop but that would make me one very sad turtle.
I declared this near the beggning of the game please read more carefully next time.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, Pim, Empking voted for RB for the exact same reason I did.

Any reason you selectively attacked me and not him?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Charlie »

PimHel wrote:And while players are wondering why Charlie put up his defence later than appraciated, I want to know from Jindori why he didn't attack Charlie after Umbrage mentioned Charlie. This is much worse.
*twitch*
Empking wrote:Unvote

*twitch* *twitch*
Amrun wrote:Also, Pim, Empking voted for RB for the exact same reason I did.

Any reason you selectively attacked me and not him?
Who's RB?
Kindness
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

jindori wrote:
Amrun wrote:Jindori, did you impose this post restriction on yourself?
Yes i did otherwise i'd be introuble for for forgetting. It fits my role nicely. If you guys don't like it i can stop but that would make me one very sad turtle.
I declared this near the beggning of the game please read more carefully next time.
IO still don't liker it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Reposting myself for Iso ease.
DTMaster wrote:Ugh.. I can't get into Fuzzy Beavers at the moment (I'm the other head of the Fuzzy Beavers). I'll repost this when I get in for ISO consistency but for now.

Unvote, Vote Nobody Special
. Grudge from Court of Gods. Also

@Amrun
1. You're directing that question to Cojin? Or Me. If it's me meta game Mr.Suave. He's in this for lolz and giggles. As agreement between Nikanor and him, I have to play the other half of the hydra. Let's just say you'll see half a headache and half a clear head in this slot.

EDIT: I'm not the only one confused by that question, considering that both Cojin and Suave are referencing Korlash Town Mafia which I was reading at the time.
DTMaster wrote:Also C-Worl: Explain with links plz the nature of your "policy lynch" argument. I don't condone PLs, but I assume you have meta history with Rico. I'm very interested in that.
DTMaster wrote:EBWOP: Sorry I meant Jin. V.V. Misfired!
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 am

Post by jindori »

Also empking i would like to point out you been lurking and your reasons have all been copied from someone else. You may not still like it but i declared before game so it makes your case pretty much null.

Sorry guys for not making sence with my last vote on Charlie. This be the last time i apologize for it.

jindori wrote:lol i just think it be fun replacing words or speaking in a accent. I might place my own restrictions on myself if i don't get any.
Post 52 this was before any of us recieved there roles. Also Charlies starting to look less suspicious than you. IGMEOY Empking
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Charlie »

Oh gosh my eyes, they burn!
Kindness
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Empking »

jindori wrote:Also empking i would like to point out you been lurking and your reasons have all been copied from someone else.
Who did I cop my first vote from?
Fixed tag. ~Nik
Last edited by Cuttlefish on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Pine »

Empking thus far is thoroughly null. His vote is for good, but obvious reasons.

jindori is starting to look scummy of his own accord, and I'm starting to lean towards him as scum rather than (just) VI. Vote is still better on Charlie. More votes on Charlie would be nice to prompt him into goodposting.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Amrun »

@Charlie: I meant FB, or FuzzyBeavers. My bad.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Charlie »

Pine wrote: More votes on Charlie would be nice to prompt him into goodposting.
Pine wrote: to prompt him into goodposting.
Pine wrote:
prompt him into goodposting.
The horror...

The horror...

No seriously this is beginning to make me recall bad memories. It didn't end well for me (got lynched)
I would rather not elaborate, but...
Concisely, I can surprisingly do goodposting when desperate but when that happens it is too late.
That is all.
Kindness
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:55 am

Post by jindori »

@Empking
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time. I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

VOTE: Cojin
This is what you claimed your first vote from. But instead of going for cojin you went for his supposed scum buddy fuzzybeaver.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Amrun »

But my vote was a mistake. The person who claimed a scumbuddy was FuzzyBeavers, not Cojin.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 am

Post by jindori »

Amrun wrote:But my vote was a mistake. The person who claimed a scumbuddy was FuzzyBeavers, not Cojin.
Yes but still the point of my post, is he is using other peoples reasoning. The fact you voted for the wrong person doesn't matter it's the fact he copied your reason in a near exact way and put it to the right person.
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

@Amrun
DTM here I can't answer for Suave but really the joke origins came from this game:
Archives Korlash Town

There is a lot of inside jokes between Cojin, Nikanor, Myself and Suave since we know each other in real life. This is where Cojin selfclaimed as scum and outed Falco as his buddy in his post. Suave was the remaining scum and coasted on the newb card. Between Cojin and Suave the joke is an inside won to how Cojin effed his team, and Suave won it in the end. Nikanor was in this game. I was reading it. Like I said, read over Suave. He's in this game for lulz and giggles and under condition to let him play I'm hydraing with him.

It's a tip of the hat hello to Cojin. Did you ignore my posts when I was telling you the origins of the joke?

@Pimhel
Good catch. Jin's faking a post restriction lol wut?

@Jin
Explain nao! Also can you link to that first game? Just easy to reference back.

Edit 2: Oh explained as an ongoing game. I'll dig it up myself to prevent sticky issues about that.

Edit: Oh you did.. self imposed post restriction role? :S.

One hand: the second quote that Pimhel showed makes this look like a slip, where Jin just thought of a way to coast. Given some hints about his newbish nature, mental slips like that are telling.

The other: He's telling the truth.

I'm going to need more meta to handle this.

@Umbrage
Considering they caught scum in Korlash town with that line, lols Amrun's vote isn't scummy. People have been lynched over less.

@Charlie
That's not an OMGUS. OMGUS don't have arguments behind their votes, they're counter votes with no visible reasoning. If you read it Jin is saying:

" Your defense is weak. I agree with Umbrage. You're on a policy wagon. "

3 Points. 1 Read scum-Charlie. 1 Link: Umbrage to Jin.

Edit: Amrun beat me here, and is on the same wavelength.

@Zycon
Your Charlie point.. is weird. OMGUS is a bad thing. It means the player voted back for no visible reason.

@Amrun

O_O
DTMaster wrote:Ugh.. I can't get into Fuzzy Beavers at the moment (I'm the other head of the Fuzzy Beavers). I'll repost this when I get in for ISO consistency but for now.

Unvote, Vote Nobody Special
. Grudge from Court of Gods. Also

@Amrun
1. You're directing that question to Cojin? Or Me. If it's me meta game Mr.Suave. He's in this for lolz and giggles. As agreement between Nikanor and him, I have to play the other half of the hydra. Let's just say you'll see half a headache and half a clear head in this slot.

EDIT: I'm not the only one confused by that question, considering that both Cojin and Suave are referencing Korlash Town Mafia which I was reading at the time.
I'll let it slide once since you're on mind altering drugs.

I also wanted to point out something. Next post. Amrun I want you to consider something with me here.
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Pine wrote:VOTE: Charlie
Overeagerness to jump on a policy lynch despite having no experience with that person. Policy lynch makes sense, but not coming from Charlie.

jindori's modkill is in an ongoing game, but let's leave it at the fact that
he was modkilled for playing against his wincon when he admitted to being scum, and possibly exposing one of his buddies and their role.
If someone else can't be found by deadline, his policy lynch would be a good
alternative
to a real lynch.
jindori wrote:Please pine i'm trying to atone for that game and the reason i was modkilled all i want is a secound chance. But none of those possiblitys were the reason
i was modkilled except bieng tricked into telling my role cause i was new to this. So hush and stop using this game to cast suspicion in another i have learnt my lesson so no need to continue punish me for it.
We have a problem with the Jin policy wagon.

Jin explains: he was tricked.
Pine explains: Jin played against his win con and admitted to being scum.

We need to dig up that game on our own to see which telling is true. If it's the former
that means people on this policy wagon are misrepresenting Jin using a reference to a mod kill for their benefit
. This casts a whole new light on the situation against the people who proposed the wagon.
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Occult »

jindori wrote:@Empking
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time. I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

VOTE: Cojin
This is what you claimed your first vote from. But instead of going for cojin you went for his supposed scum buddy fuzzybeaver.
We all signed up for a theme game, Chief. We was jus' startin' D1... RVS had started. Random Voting Stage. Twenty-four men went into the Game. Game to went choas in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first VI for about a half an hour. Jindori. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in a game, Chief? You tell by looking at the posts, start to finish. Very first light, Chief, Jindori come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: Jindori comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes Jindori will go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away.Sometimes that VI, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a VI... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he posts, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Oops. If it's the latter, then Jin is misrepresenting himself through self meta which is a point against him. That's a scum argument.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Amrun »

I was extremely confused by the account switch with no explanation and didn't realize that was "you" explaining, FB. I thought it was some other player answering for you and was like "...."

p-edit: Well, maybe not all the people who proposed the policy lynch, but Pine for sure.

p-edit 2: I lol'ed
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Charlie »

I'm sure this is highly amusing to some more than others. I'm serious.

Anyway,
@Fuzzy Beavers: We don't talk about ongoing games. Period.
Kindness
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Pine »

@FB: Both are true. Look it up.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Ehhhhhhhh...... I just read the whole turning point in that game. Amrun it wasn't game souring, it was gambit play that worked. Your policy vote is based on misrepresented information. In fact if people read the turning point, well.. I can't speculate since it's ongoing game but there are subtle reasons that I would argue differently.
Fuzzy Beavers
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Fuzzy Beavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Fuzzy Beavers »

Err sorry. You should be Charlie and the others. The policy wagon is misrepresented and that's a scum sign for the propagaters of the wagon.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Charlie »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:The policy wagon is misrepresented and that's a scum sign for the propagaters of the wagon.
I disagree. Oh wait. I may agree, but it isn't me.
Actually, could you be more specific? Like perhaps give a name or two.
Kindness
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Pine »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:The policy wagon is misrepresented and that's a scum sign for the propagaters of the wagon.
No, it isn't.

jindori was modkilled for playing against wincon and almost ruining the game for his side. he was handing out information on his scumbuddies in return for not getting lynched.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”