Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

Leiskyrie
Leiskyrie
Goon
Leiskyrie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Leiskyrie »

I really sad I didn't get to draw more cartoons/write more stories...
~Not quite so fluffy~
Cupcake Mafia II coming soon! Are you cupcakes ready...?
-> postponed indefinitely, but is still in the works
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

PM TITLE: I WANNA SUBMIT MY NIGHT ACTION!

Me: Oh wait... I don't have one. nvrmnd...

kthxbye

Mod: DAMN STRAIGHT YOU HAVE NONE

Mod: Reread flavor. I left a part off. XD

Me: So, does that mean I have to resubmit my non-existent night action?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Katsuki, tell them how I Pm'd you overnight predicting my death and subsequent scum being killed.

TELL THEM.

And then tell me the QTs <3
I won't share I promise
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Leiskyrie wrote:I really sad I didn't get to draw more cartoons/write more stories...

WELL SORRY I TRIED TO GET GREY MISLYNCHED D1....

But then UK/LLD insulted me and made me actually give a fuck abotu his game... so I actually READ IT and lynched dem scumz.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by vollkan »

UncertainKitten wrote:To be fair, I think the worst thing you did was trying to let Fate and GI kill each other, in retrospect. I probably should have pressed you more on that. Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but out of the people known for the...ah...louder playstyle that you seemed to dislike, you were more willing to play ball with me/LLD. That's the impression I got anyway. You being scum probably colored that.

Your impression is accurate. I'm not entirely sure why, but it probably has something to do with you at least making arguments that were closest to the type that I can engage with. For the others, I was just blank. I don't think me being scum affected that, since it comes down to the way I think about the game at the most basic levels (eg. my response to GreyICE's "paperwork" argument was completely genuine).

Le Cupcake wrote:
I was thoroughly amused by all the loud town voices in this game. Was very curious to see how Vollkan would deal with it.

:cry:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

So Volkan, and please be honest with me here, are you suggesting that if you were town this game you would've played the exact same way and would've been misvigged?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Hell yeah! Town motivators! And I wasn't THAT insulting, I granted you were competent, just as you were, YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CATCH THE SCUMZ!

SO YOU NEEDED TO GO THROUGH RIGOROUS TRAINING TO READY YOUR BODY FOR THE AWESOME OF
PERFECT RAINBOW SCUM DESTRUCTION SATELLITE FATE

@Vollkan: Part of it is I think I have a jack of all trades style. I don't really have a strong THING. I mean, I have fervor, but Fate can out fervor me any day. I have some ability to scumhunt, both logically and by gut, but I'm certainly no Glork or even really an LLD. LLD has some strong analysis I lack because of her good memory, and since I was playing off her reads, my arguments probably came across as more logical/clearer to you. I also have the ~*~aura of towniness~*~, but there are a couple of players who could beat mine out any day. I just go all over the place, honestly.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

UncertainKitten wrote: I also have the ~*~aura of towniness~*~

What. I think you're scum in every game I play with you... even when I'm scum... :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hell yeah! Town motivators! And I wasn't THAT insulting, I granted you were competent, just as you were, YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CATCH THE SCUMZ!

SO YOU NEEDED TO GO THROUGH RIGOROUS TRAINING TO READY YOUR BODY FOR THE AWESOME OF
PERFECT RAINBOW SCUM DESTRUCTION SATELLITE FATE

@Vollkan: Part of it is I think I have a jack of all trades style. I don't really have a strong THING. I mean, I have fervor, but Fate can out fervor me any day. I have some ability to scumhunt, both logically and by gut, but I'm certainly no Glork or even really an LLD. LLD has some strong analysis I lack because of her good memory, and since I was playing off her reads, my arguments probably came across as more logical/clearer to you. I also have the ~*~aura of towniness~*~, but there are a couple of players who could beat mine out any day. I just go all over the place, honestly.

Sorry I got in an insulting argument with you. Thought you were scum.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:53 pm

My ~*~aura of towniness~*~ only works on people who actually play the game, sorry.

I don't get lynched (much. there are outliers depending on the situation), so I think it works.

Though, if it helps any Fate always thinks I'm scum and he's generally good, just has a blind spot in relation to me. It just seems most other people seem to think I'm the towniest town to ever town.

@C-Worl: I was trolling you anyway. I knew you were town, hence why I dropped it when I did. I considered reviving the argument but it wasn't worth it. It was fairly obvious to most people we were town though, so perhaps you should examine your scumhunting methods?

(Not to say I don't need a look at mine as well)
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:@C-Worl: I was trolling you anyway. I knew you were town, hence why I dropped it when I did. I considered reviving the argument but it wasn't worth it. It was fairly obvious to most people we were town though, so perhaps you should examine your scumhunting methods?

(Not to say I don't need a look at mine as well)

Here are my scum hunting methods when playing with Fate.

Sheep my vote wherever Fate goes. If he ends up being scum while I'm town then everyone was screwed anyway bc he was scum. If he ends up being town sheeping him will logically end with scumz getting lynched. If I'm scum I'm still gonna sheep him.
Show

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by vollkan »

Fate wrote:So Volkan, and please be honest with me here, are you suggesting that if you were town this game you would've played the exact same way and would've been misvigged?

Not exactly...I've already said that if I was town I would have been far angrier at the "loud" players. But in terms of my actual levels of scumhunting (other than the desperate bussing of Toog), I would have been pretty similar. And, so, (especially given that my genuine anger would most likely have been misconstrued as theory ranting in lieu of scumhunting) I would still have probably been misvigged.

The "self-meta" I gave is completely accurate: if I don't get the sort of material I need to work with, I basically become paralysed. Most of the time, it isn't a problem, because it's rare that there is a breakdown in the type of play I need, and, even if there is, it usually is only a very short-term thing. However, if I had been town in
this
game, I am almost certain that I'd have been a massive liability
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:58 pm

I doubt that's incredibly helpful. Also, by the time you got in a fight with us, Fate had us as top town read (or at least at the top of his town list). You still thought I was scum then?

Regardless, I also disagree with the notion Fate scum means town is screwed. Fate scum can be caught. I'm already getting one half of the equation. I'm starting to see where he's town.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:I doubt that's incredibly helpful. Also, by the time you got in a fight with us, Fate had us as top town read (or at least at the top of his town list). You still thought I was scum then?

I don't always agree with Fate's reads when I sheep but he's normally right. Coincidentally the only two games I've won on this site were where I sheeped Fate. (Also, happens to be the two games a replaced in for) Granted I sheeped him in Naruto and that failed but that's cuz he had us mislynch Kat which is the only time he's been wrong so far (that I've seen). Then the SK killed me that night before I could do anything else.

It's also better than my normal play style that tends to piss people off.
Show

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Well, I've seen him be wrong before, but it's usually with regards to me. For some reason Fate and I just can't seem to see our shining powers of towniness together :P. Though we're working on it, I think :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:Well, I've seen him be wrong before, but it's usually with regards to me. For some reason Fate and I just can't seem to see our shining powers of towniness together :P. Though we're working on it, I think :P.

Speaking of which, I swear unto god the only game you had a town read on me in was brotherhood. :P
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:I created the Sound of Madness, and wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain, that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with your gun. When ya gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

BTW this post got chesskid to call me one of the worst players he's ever scene. It was a response to this.

GhostWriter wrote:Your lists don't matter for the sole purpose that you have just proven them not to be based upon game relevant info. Contentwise, I have added nothing no. What I did do, however, was instigate you to see how you'd react. And it was bloody awful. Completely terrible. Yet I'm "interesting" now? You're not even trying to play in any way that'd be remotely pro-town. After TC, I'll be coming for you.

What I was saying is that there's a method to my madness (Hence, "Sound of Madness" lyrics) It wasn't just stupid fluff as some people believe.
Show

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Had a town read of you here, GI. And in CB you kind of deserved to be lynched, you just happened to be confirmed when you claimed. The only reason I lost my town read was because your end of day actions seemed so god damn weird and LLD was fairly sure you were scum.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm

EBWOP: Honestly, I probably should have asked you to step back and reread like I would have asked Fate. I should have noticed the similar RAGETUNNEL pattern.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:Had a town read of you here, GI. And in CB you kind of deserved to be lynched, you just happened to be confirmed when you claimed. The only reason I lost my town read was because your end of day actions seemed so god damn weird and LLD was fairly sure you were scum.

For what? Pushing Toasty, pushing Vi, or deciding Seraphim probably wasn't scum (50% right)?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:19 pm

I forget, but I totes had a solid case on you. You don't get a wagon on you to L-1 for no reason :P. But, still, I'll admit I need to look deeper for intent.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, I only voted 3 people in this game. Toog, Vollk, and Parama. 2/3 Seems pretty decent.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:I forget, but I totes had a solid case on you. You don't get a wagon on you to L-1 for no reason :P. But, still, I'll admit I need to look deeper for intent.

Yeah, and Vi had such good reasons to suspect I was scum too :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Oh, I know. Vi totally had you caught :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by smargaret »

Wait, this is over???

I agonized over whether it was better to vig or to protect Fate. I'm glad I chose the rubber ducky. I'm not sure how I was so wrong about Grey, though.

UK, will you answer now if you actually got anything from the troll persona?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”