Open 303 - CosySide's two of four, endgame!

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 303 - CosySide's two of four, endgame!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Eight people lived together in a small town. They called the town CosySide, because every body was very friendly and living in it was very comfortable. Among the eight people they had mayor ConSpiracy, a cop, a doc, a chatterbox and a shady person. Although those people were very different, they could live along very well.

However, last time when the day arose from its sleep, the villagers found a dead man. He was shot in the head with a note wrinkled in his hand. It was the mayor ConSpiracy, apparently someone didn't like him as much as the majority of the village. The note gave the town this information: "Both of us don't like the peaceful atmosphere in this town. We want every one to die so we can rule over this town!"

The remaining seven villagers immediately arranged a meeting to argue and find the scum that killed their beloved mayor. Two of the seven villagers were too terrified to help town in what they were good at. Luckily two other townies will use their special abilities to help the town. Let's hope they will bring town victory...

Spoiler: Alive (4/7)
3. TheHydra
Quilford

5. kanyeknowsbest*
6. Hiraki*
7. andrew94

* indicate the number of prods that player recieved.

Spoiler: Dead (3/7)
0. ConSpiracy,
Town major
killed night 0
4. IceGuy,
Mafia goon
lynched day 1
2. Empking,
Vanilla Townie
killed night 1
1. earworm
bv310
Mafia goon
lynched day 2
Last edited by ConSpiracy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 am, edited 13 times in total.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

The Rules

(based on Fenchurch’s rules)

General rules

1. These rules apply in this game.
2. Do not talk about this game outside this thread, unless your role pm tells you that you are allowed to.
3. By no means quote or screenshot any communication that didn’t happen in the thread. Paraphrasing is allowed, but don’t directly dictate it.
4. Play for fun and do treat others as you would like to be treated. Do not help other players lose their fun!
5. Don’t use any form of communication that isn’t clear for everyone, breadcrumbing being the exception.
6. No editing at all. I am the only one who is allowed to do that.
7. Since this is an open game, no flavour can be used for game purposes.
8. Do not try to outguess me (the mod) and his rules. I (the mod) have the right to change the rules.

Day/death rules

9. Vote using either votetags (VOTE: ConSpiracy) or bold (
Vote: ConSpiracy
). Votes won’t count if they are not used in either of these ways. Votes with broken tags do not count as a vote.
10. Put the votes in your post that they can easily be seen. Putting them in the middle of a long text does not count as a vote.
11. Unvote as well using either vote tags or bold. Unvoting before revoting isn’t necessary, but is appreciated.
12. I will try to put a votecount on every page. However, I may not be online every time, so do not become angry at me if I didn’t post one.
13. Somebody is lynched when 50% + 1 rounded down other players vote for him. All other votes don’t count anymore and the game will be in twilight.
14. In twilight, all players may still talk. Twilight ends when I (the mod) post the lynch scene.
15. If a majority agrees on voting to no lynch, the day ends without a lynch. Voting no lynch is the same as voting for another player.
16. Dead means dead. Nobody can talk in this game once they are dead till the endgame.

Activity

17. After someone didn’t post for 72 hours, they will receive a prod. If the player either does not respond on his prod during the next 48 hours or received a third prod, they will be force replaced.
18. Tell me (the mod) and the players in a post when you will be V/La for some time. Don’t be away too long that it hinders the game, though. Then you will be replaced.
19. Day one will last three weeks (21 days) and the following days will last two weeks (14 days).
20. If there is no player that has the majority of the votes at deadline, there will be a no-lynch.
21. Nights will last for three game days. No action will be done when the power role doesn’t send in an action.
22. I (the mod) may extend the deadline if there are any unusual circumstances (e.g. replacements). Lack of activity does not count as a reason to extend the deadline.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

The setup

Setup

2 roles out of these 4 with no duplications: cop, doc, roleblocker, miller
3 vanilla townies
2 mafia goons

2 players recieved this pm:
Mafia goon wrote:You didn't like the cosiness in CosySide and wanted to kill every body in the small village. However, you can't do that alone. Therefore you formed a conspiracy with [redacted] to kill all others and rule over your hometown.
  • At night and pre-game, you may talk with your partner in crime in this quicktopic. On top of that one of you may kill someone else during the same night. To notify me who the killer will kill, state the killer and the victim either in a pm to me or bolded in the Quicktopic.
  • During the day you may talk and vote in order to keep yourself from being lynched and to win the game.
  • You win the game when only members of your conspiracy are alive or nothing can prevent the same.

Please send back a pm to confirm.

3 players recieved this pm:
Vanilla townie wrote:You lived in peace in CosySide when 2 killers formed a conspiracy and killed your mayor. You want to do anything to bring back peace to your hometown.
  • At night you will sleep, hoping that nothing bad happens during the night.
  • During the day you may talk and vote to lynch the scum and bring back peace.
  • You win the game when CosySide is safe again.

2 players recieved one of these roles (but not the same)
Cop wrote:You didn't have to do much as a cop in the peaceful CosySide when 2 killers formed a conspiracy and killed your mayor. You want to do anything to bring back peace to your hometown. Knowing your skills as a cop, you use them in your advantage.
  • At night, you can investigate a player to determine if he is guilty or innocent.
  • During the day you may talk and vote in order to lynch the scum and bring back peace.

Doc wrote:You didn't have to do much as a doc in the peaceful CosySide when 2 killers formed a conspiracy and killed your mayor. You want to do anything to bring back peace to your hometown. Knowing your skills as a doc, you use them in your advantage.
  • At night, you can watch over another villager. If he is shot, you will nurse him to save his life.
  • During the day you may talk and vote in order to lynch the scum and bring back peace.

Roleblocker wrote:You had a wonderful life and a lot of friends to talk to in the peaceful CosySide when 2 killers formed a conspiracy and killed your mayor. You want to do anything to bring back peace to your hometown. Knowing your talking abilities, you use them in your advantage.
  • At night, you may visit someone to talk with all night. When you are talking with him, he can't do any other abilities without you noticing and he will be roleblocked.

Miller wrote:You just moved to the peaceful CosySide when 2 killers formed a conspiracy and killed your mayor. You would like to do anything to bring back peace to your hometown, but you don't want the town to hear about your criminal history.
  • At night you will sleep, hoping that nothing bad happens during the night. You are especially hoping nobody finds out about your criminal history, because if a cop investigates you, you will come up guilty.

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Everybody recieved a pm. I will give everybody 48 hours to confirm with a pm. After those 48 hours have passed, I will open the thread and start day 1.

---

Everybody confirmed and the 48 hours are nearly over. Day 1 may start!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Empking »

Mass claim?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by bv310 »

I don't like the idea of a massclaim, but if we have a miller, they need to claim immediately.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Empking »

Clever.

If we have a miller you should claim immediately. Else we will mass claim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 am

Post by IceGuy »

Empking wrote:Mass claim?

Why? So you know who has the power roles, and can kill them off in the night?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Empking »

IceGuy wrote:
Empking wrote:Mass claim?

Why? So you know who has the power roles, and can kill them off in the night?

:roll:
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Awesome, there is a new way of showing how long it takes till the end of the day! Let's hope I can figure out how it works...

Votecount

bv310: (0)
-
Empking: (0)
-
Quilford: (0)
-
IceGuy: (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest: (0)
-
Hiraki: (0)
-
andrew94: (0)
-
Not voting: (7)
- bv310, Empking, Quilford, IceGuy, kanyeknowsbest, Hiraki, andrew94

With
seven
players alive, it takes
four
to lynch.
The deadline is
sunday 29 may 15:00 GMT +1.

Countdown:
(expired on 2011-05-29 15:00:00)
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I agree with a miller claim but what benefit is there in having non miller roles claim at this point?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Quilford »

Miller claim, no one else; if there isn't a miller, massclaim is still not the way to go for now.

No, I'm not miller.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 am

Post by bv310 »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:I agree with a miller claim but what benefit is there in having non miller roles claim at this point?

Because it gives us two conf-town or a scum on D1. I oppose it simply on principle. If we have the Cop, I'd rather they get a result and then claim on D2, and a massclaim just guarantees they're dead tonight.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Empking »

bv310 wrote:
kanyeknowsbest wrote:I agree with a miller claim but what benefit is there in having non miller roles claim at this point?

Because it gives us two conf-town or a scum on D1. I oppose it simply on principle. If we have the Cop, I'd rather they get a result and then claim on D2, and a massclaim just guarantees they're dead tonight.

Unless we have a Doc. Or a Roleblocker. Which presuming we lack a Miller we will have.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Quilford »

Roleblocker has a very small chance of saving cop, outed or not.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Empking »

Quilford wrote:Roleblocker has a very small chance of saving cop, outed or not.

1/4 - Not too shabby
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Quilford »

Regardless, we need to make sure nobody claims miller. We can proceed from there.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by andrew94 »

yep theres no point in having non miller roles claim.

im not a miller
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I am not miller either. So is that just IceGuy and Hiraki who need to claim their miller status then?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by IceGuy »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:I am not miller either. So is that just IceGuy and Hiraki who need to claim their miller status then?

I'm also not a miller (I thought it was clear because I didn't claim it already).
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah I'm a miller.

Sorry about not posting faster, but I forgot to check my bookmarks, and was only on User Posts for a couple of days. So, that's why I missed it.

I'm back now though, mofos.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Hikari
- I don't think I buy it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

The claim or the excuse?

The mod sent me a reminder just because he knows I'm usually active, and I haven't posted once in this game.

Empking. You know me. I don't stand out and do nothing. Even when I'm scum.

(lol hes tryin a new tactic. dis is bullshit lololololololol)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Empking »

The claim, waiting till everyone erlse replied in the negative.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah see. Apparently I'm trying a new tactic.

Tsk tsk Empking. You're annoying as usual.

Return to “Completed Open Games”