halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:32 am

Post by halfpint »

brushhopper wrote:You're all voting me because my name doesn't sound right? Do any of you watch the simpsons? The comic book guy is called Comic Book Guy. You've hardly said anything this game csergogaby, and you claim to be the only one with no abilities. I want to hear more from you. And in hopes to clear someone:

Night 1: Coron , was told not mafia.
Night 2: Halfpint , was told not mafia.
Night 3: No one (no one came by that night)

If you guys want to lynch me because of my name, please find another reason.
I'm not voting for you because of your name, brushhopper. I find your claim sketchy because I don't think a mini would have that many investigative roles. Especially because the more I think about it, the more yours doesn't seem like a "limited" investigative role. Do you have a 100% chance of getting accurate information?
brushhopper wrote:Each night someone comes into my Comic Shop, and if they are mafia I am told.
So, for your role, do you pick someone to come in to your comic shop to investigate? Or do we "automatically" come in (that is, you automatically get a name and what their allegiance is)? I'm wondering how I went into to your comic book shop. If we automatically come in to your shop, that seems like a powerful role, no? And if you pick who comes by the shop, why wouldn't you have mentioned this role yesterday when it could have been more useful? I would have rather had you had the doc protection (assuming I was protected last night).

One other thing I don't understand -- why do you mention night 3, when we haven't had a night 3 yet?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:47 am

Post by halfpint »

Sorry for the double post, but there are 2 things. First, I was mistaken before, and we have had 3 nights (sorry :oops: ). However, I do want brushhopper to explain a difference that I found in two of his statements:
brush wrote:except that of the 3 people that visited my shop I was told none were mafia.
This was stated in your second to last post ... you clearly indicate that
three (3)
people visited your shop. However, in your last post,
brush wrote:Night 1: Coron , was told not mafia.
Night 2: Halfpint , was told not mafia.
Night 3: No one (no one came by that night)
You clearly indicate that
only
two (2)
people came by. What's with the difference in the number of people that came by?
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:07 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Uh, oops. I had a bit of an error in my results- I'd been checking my savebox, and hadn't saved last night's result from my inbox yet. I blocked Coron Night One, csergogaby Night Two, and brushhopper Night Three. To me, at least, this explains a few things. It seems to have caused a bit of confusion (and suspicion) without it.

However, it doesn't clear brushhopper by a long shot. His roleclaim of limited investigator is still a bit stretched, and while I don't think being named Comic Book Guy makes him any more suspicious, there's still the error of him claiming 3 people one moment and two the next. I'd vote him, but I think that would be a lynch, and I'd like to give him a chance to resolve this difference.
To be Continued...
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by halfpint »

Well, DL, that does clear csergogaby then. I watched his house last night ... he was not blocked and he did not leave his house. Unless he is scum and chose not to make a kill last night, he is cleared.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:30 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

brushhopper is looking like scum right now to me. in fact, i'm absolutely sure of it.

Vote: brushhopper
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
brushhopper
brushhopper
Goon
brushhopper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by brushhopper »

I can't even kill myself right.
Vote: Brushhopper
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:20 pm

Post by DarkLight140 »

Hey, if you've got nothing to say for youself... not that it matters, but,
vote: brushhopper
To be Continued...
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Post by halo freak »

Day Ends

with 4 votes you gather round and lynch brushhopper.
4, brush hopper (brush hopper, dranko20, Darklight140, csergogaby)

Good thing to because he was mafia.

It is now night 4 choices by
Saturday 20th March 10AM GMT
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:22 pm

Post by halo freak »

Day Breaks

And again no one died.

So with 5 people left it is 3 votes to lynch have fun
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:36 pm

Post by halfpint »

Okay, I'll open it up.

I want to know what night action DL took. If you did in fact roleblock someone, then I don't think it was the right person since the only reason I didn't die last night is because the doctor protected me. In my book, there was a clear cut choice of who to roleblock, and I don't think you did that ... why?

I'm trying to decide out of Darklight and Brian. Csergogaby is pretty much cleared in my head ... so it's out of the other two. There are reasons to be suspicious of Brian ... he was absent on the lynch of brushhopper and his role is not verifiable (a backup doc in a mini?). Lastly, how did you know for sure that my role name was Carl (post 94)? I never mentioned it once during the game.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:58 am

Post by halfpint »

Here's an idea that I think guarantees the town a victory. There better be only 1 scum left or I'm gonna yell at halo! :D.

Today we no lynch. Dranko you protect me, and I watch your house. Now at night, if scum kills you dranko, they are dead because I'll see them enter the house and we'll lynch him tomorrow. If they try to kill me, then the kill fails. So, they kill one of the other 2 townies.

Tomorrow, we no lynch again. As before, Dranko you protect me, and I watch your house. So, if scum kills you dranko, they are dead because I'll see them enter the house and can get him lynched the next day. If they try to kill me, then the kill fails. So, they kill the other townie (the last one).

Now the next day we know who the remaining scum is. You (dranko) and I are cleared as townies and scum killed the remaining 2 townies that we have right now. So, on this day we lynch the remaining scum (2-1).

Thoughts? What do you think? Are there any loopholes that I haven't thought of? If we no lynch each day and protect me (and I watch Dranko each night), then there is no way for scum to win. If dranko turns up dead in the morning, I'll know who did it, and we can lynch that person. If someone else turns up dead, we follow the plan laid out above.

Oh, and if you are telling the truth DL, then you shouldn't use your ability on any of these nights.
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:53 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

I roleblocked csergogaby, mostly because I have real trouble believing in a single townie when everyone else has a role. If you got information somehow saying you lived because of a protect, though, I think we've got the puzzle solved... but only to me.

In any case, I would say that your plan seems solid- the best the scum could achieve is a stalemate by not killing anyone. I hate to die, but, well, it's all for a good cause, I guess... and although it seems to me at least that blocking BrianMcQueso could keep us alive in any case, I can see how you don't have to buy that.
To be Continued...
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:09 am

Post by halfpint »

Well, I basically got a pm that pretty much said that scum came and tried to kill me but they saw that Dranko watching me and left (I was watching Dranko's house).

With my plan above, I can improve it slightly. We can lynch today -- if we get scum, great! If we don't that's fine ... I watch Dranko's house, and Dranko protects me. Scum has to decide what to do (kill Dranko, someone else, or not kill)... if scum wants to go for a stalemate and never kill again, well, I think that would be cowardly. The last remaining scum should give himself up now and end this game gracefully.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:37 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

halfpint, post 190 wrote: I'm trying to decide out of Darklight and Brian. Csergogaby is pretty much cleared in my head ... so it's out of the other two. There are reasons to be suspicious of Brian ... he was absent on the lynch of brushhopper and his role is not verifiable (a backup doc in a mini?). Lastly, how did you know for sure that my role name was Carl (post 94)? I never mentioned it once during the game.
I was absent from the Hopper lynch because at the time, I was focusing more on Darklight140 and csergobaby's scumminess (see the bottom of post 94 and all of post 96). Hopper's lies about investigation were revealed after that, and between the time the town decided to lynch him and the time it happened, I wasn't present to add my 2 cents.

As for my role, I think it's reasonable. We have twelve people, and five are anti-town (four anti-town roles are dead, and we're still playing, so there should be 5... six would be waay too many). To balance, the rest of the town all had power roles. We had one regular cop and two investigative masons, an equivalent of three cops. Why wouldn't there be a backup protective role?

Also, Halfpint, your partner's name was
Lenny
. It's the safest assumption in the world that Carl would be the other half of the partnership.

As for the no lynch plan, I think it's sound, but lynching today would speed up the process and also give us a shot of simply ending it now. Dranko should protect Halfpint, Halfpint should watch Dranko, and the scum should be cornered.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:17 pm

Post by halfpint »

Well, it doesn't really matter to me which person we lynch today -- don't get me wrong, I would like to get scum and end it, but if we don't, it doesn't lose the game for us. Before I vote though, I would like to hear what your thoughts are Dranko. Csergogaby -- what about you?
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:30 am

Post by halo freak »

csergogaby has been prodded - and replied in good time

Dranko20 is away and won't be back till sunday so i will give him more time ot get on.
Last edited by halo freak on Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Phoebus
csergogaby
csergogaby
Townie
csergogaby
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:34 am

Post by csergogaby »

Sorry for not saying anything... I have some personal problems.
Anyway today thought I posted my opinion, but I got the prod now I saw that I did some mistacke.

I think the theory is good. And you can lynch me, because I'm a townie. so I want to be sacrificed. In this case you will be fewer.. and you can choose among you.
Thanks.
great game ;)
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:14 am

Post by halo freak »

i feel that things are moving kind of slowly, it has been just under 22hrs since the last post so i will ask you all the finish the day off by
10am GMT wednesday

Subject to extension because i would like to give Dranko20 time to post when he gets back from his trip.

- Phoebus
DarkLight140
DarkLight140
Goon
DarkLight140
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:24 am

Post by DarkLight140 »

csergogaby- It wouldn't be a good move to lynch you at all. You're about as confirmed as anyone gets. Either I'm telling the truth about roleblocking you, in which case BrianMcQueso is mafia- you can't be unless halfpint is lying about being targeted, and why would she do that; or I'm lying about roleblocking you, in which case I'm the mafia anyway, since I'm lying. Therefore, it's either me or BrianMcQueso, and our best strategy is probably to lynch one of us today (randomly, unless we come up with a better method for figuring who's guilty), then the next tomorrow, for a town win since the mafia can kill at most one of the three essentially confirmed innocents.
To be Continued...
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:14 am

Post by halfpint »

I'm not really positive on who we should lynch. Hopefully Dranko will have some thoughts when he gets back. I want to wait until I hear from Dranko before voting, but I am leaning towards DarkLight.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:55 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

I really love darklight as a kill. Not only is Skinner the scummiest of all roles, (besdies Flanders), you made countless errors, about your roleblocking, and checking PMs, it seems to me that you just messed up as mafia and tryed to play it off.

Either way, town wins,
Vote: Darklight
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:49 pm

Post by halfpint »

Sounds good Dranko.
vote: Darklight
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:16 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

[bandwagon]
vote: Darklight140
[/bandwagon]

It's still hard for me to believe that csergogaby is the only townie in a setup like this, but I guess that's the way it is.

If we're wrong about Darklight, I just want to remind that Dranko and Halfpint
absolutely
have to watch each other's backs.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:33 am

Post by halo freak »

End of Day Vote Count

3 Darklight140 (Dranko20, BrianMcQueso, Halfpint)

So Draklight140 Mafia was lynched and the town wins! He was the final mafia

Also Brushhoppper was a traitor to start out with, he knew the mafia but they didn't know him. When he was lynched he was a full mafia memeebr and you were all none the wiser.
Last edited by halo freak on Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:33 am

Post by halo freak »

And here is what went on at night

Night 1
Warpdragon investigate loudmouthlee - guilty
LoudmouthLee kill mastermind of sin - death
Dranko20 protects BrianMcQueso - lives
Narninian and Halfpint watch mastermind of sins house. - LoudmouthLee enters stays for 2mins
Mafia wack warpdragon, check coron and kill narninian

Night 2
Coron kills Riven - death
Warpdragon investigates dranko20 - innocent
Mafia wack warp dragon - dies
Mafia kill coron - dies
Mafia check - brianMcQueso - wrong
Dranko20 protects halfpint
Halfpint watchs warpdragons house

Night 3
Dranko protects halfpint
Halfpint watchs csergogaby's house - nothing happens
Darklights choses not to kill and checks brush hopper for traitor - correct and they can now talk.

Night 4
halfpint watchs dranko20 house - sees him watching her, night kill attempt mentioned but no name given
Dranko20 protects halfpint - stop the kill
darklight140 attempts to kill halfpint - fails

- Phoebus

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”