halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:17 pm

Post by halo freak »

man i am confused. So either olio or electra is scum how many other evil do you think there is?

Alot of fingers have been pointed at inhim so i think i will investigate him tonight.
And who are we going to lynch today or would it benifit the town to no lynch?
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:28 am

Post by Electra »

halo freak wrote:man i am confused. So either olio or electra is scum how many other evil do you think there is?

Alot of fingers have been pointed at inhim so i think i will investigate him tonight.
And who are we going to lynch today or would it benifit the town to no lynch?
...?

No, it's very simple. Olio claimed Pai Mei, who we've consistently agreed is bad. So we lynch him.

InHim claimed Vernita, so I figure he's clear, so no point in checking him. Tonight, you should either check me or Astronaut (if for some reason the town doesn't feel our mason claim is sufficient) OR Raj if you do. (The way I see it, Viper Squad is probably all innocent, so if there's another guilty out there, it's Bill... not that I think Bill is actually guilty, but if you feel secure in my claim, there's pretty much no one else to investigate.)
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:18 am

Post by halo freak »

ok
Vote Olio

i really am confused
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

- Phoebus
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:19 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

WHOA!

STOP THIS!

What other claims could there be for the masons? You're just going to let them walk?

Fos: The two of you

Everyone else claimed. I would daykill you both myself if I could.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:28 am

Post by Astronaut »

/confirm to what Electra's been saying.

Why so reluctant to claim, roland? Like inHim, I'd like to hear your name, although not necessarily your role.

What I don't understand is why we should lynch olio if we believe him to be neutral, wouldn't this gain mafia more than town? If he cannot nightkill, I don't see any harm in him staying alive.

My biggest concern at the moment is that Bill could have some special win condition. Or that roland could be an SK innocent to investigations.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:10 am

Post by halo freak »

ok
Unvote Olio

Good point leting him live will not harm us, but the reason for the lynch is it is better to kill a non-town than trying to kill an anti-town and getting a pro-town instead. He can remain a back up lynch if we can't find scum.
Roland claim.

- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:24 am

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote:WHOA!

STOP THIS!

What other claims could there be for the masons? You're just going to let them walk?

Fos: The two of you

Everyone else claimed. I would daykill you both myself if I could.
Um, there are. Stop making such dramatic statements, it's so ugly on you when you're wrong.

Astronaut - Thing is, we don't know if he's telling the truth about his role. :P Although, yes, a roland claim is good. I don't remember the movies very well, but I can't think of many other roles that should be in the game, so like I said, he may claim one of ours.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:31 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

My role name is Karen Wong. She was the assassin in the second movie with the shotgun who spared the Bride once she heard that she was pregnant.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:44 am

Post by Astronaut »

Crikes, I just wrote this long post and then lost it because my session timed out :x

Electra and I are, as you probably have deducted, the crazy 88. Or at least parts thereof (wasn't there a line in the movie that goes something like: "There's not really 88 of them but I guess they thought it was a cool name"?).

In short: The DVA seem pro-town so inHim and neongrey are pretty much cleared (besides, I owe neongrey one :wink: )

It's understandable that roland didn't want to claim, but halo did clear him... He could of course be GF.

halo, feel free to investigate Electra or myself if you don't trust us, this would give us two more confirmed innocents.

My best guess now is that LML, olio or roland are hiding something.

vote: olio
because the night scene indicates an exploding heart (or perhaps roland's shotgun? :? ). Besides, we have so many confirmed that I think we can pull this of without the neutral.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:28 am

Post by halo freak »

oh just to let everyone know i am going to a camp at 6.00pm tonight and wouldn't be back till 5.00pm Sunday.
And also my email has stopped working so i am no longer receiving notifications.

- Phoebus
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:33 am

Post by olio »

Astronaut, have you seen the exploding heart technique potrayed in the movie? No nasty holes there, no sir. The only reason I don't like myself being lynched is that I won't win with town if I'm dead.
Astronaut wrote:What I don't understand is why we should lynch olio if we believe him to be neutral, wouldn't this gain mafia more than town? If he cannot nightkill, I don't see any harm in him staying alive.
Astronaut wrote:Besides, we have so many confirmed that I think we can pull this of without the neutral.
What's with the sudden change of mood from "find the mafia" to "lynch the neutral"? You don't think town can pull it off without a mason?

What are your rolenames Electra and Astronaut?

Roland, any powers attached to your role?

Like I said before, I believe scum/s is/are found among Electra, Astronaut and Roland. Everyone else is somewhat cleared.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:20 am

Post by Electra »

I'm GoGo, he's Johnny Mo or something (the leader of the Crazy 88s).

Olio - Well, um, you don't win with the town. You only win with the down if the Doc is dead. So I don't know if you don't have means to kill the Doc.

Besides, I believe roland for now.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:20 am

Post by Astronaut »

My role name is Johnny Mo.

I think lynching me or Electra would be a bad idea, as an investigation would clear us both. If we're scum it'd be an interesting strategy to say the least to come out as a mason group.

I'm happy with a no lynch or roland lynch as well. If the game is still rolling after Electra and I are clear, LML should be investigated.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:28 am

Post by Electra »

Oh, you know, I just thought of something. If we're going by "people who don't belong" Karen Wong was definitely against Bill and his group. O.O
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:44 am

Post by Astronaut »

So true. Perhaps halo's investigations aren't 100% accurate?

halo, are your results a simple innocent/scum or with flavour? No doubt that you're meant to think roland's scum(=innocent)?
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:26 am

Post by halo freak »

my investigation may be random but i hope they are insane. But they seem to have been acturate so far.
As for roland, one of the possible ways of blowing a hole in someone that i mentioned was a shotgun at point blank range, roland mentioned that he has a shotgun.
But karen wong could be good because she spared bill but does that mean that bill is bad or are they both innocent. I would think that if they are against each other in the movie them they would be here too but the show of mercy puts a certain spin on things.

- Phoebus
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:09 am

Post by Electra »

halo freak wrote:my investigation may be random but i hope they are insane. But they seem to have been acturate so far.
As for roland, one of the possible ways of blowing a hole in someone that i mentioned was a shotgun at point blank range, roland mentioned that he has a shotgun.
But karen wong could be good because she spared bill but does that mean that bill is bad or are they both innocent. I would think that if they are against each other in the movie them they would be here too but the show of mercy puts a certain spin on things.
She didn't spare Bill though. She spared the Bride at a point when the Bride had just pretty much turned against Bill.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:38 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I find the following weird.

#1- GoGo and Johnny mo work for O-Ren.
#2- There was never a claim of O-Ren being part of that mason group, which, in turn, she would logically be.

There's something I'm not buying here....
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:21 am

Post by neongrey »

On the one hand, the dragged-out-ed-ness of the mason claim made me leery, but on the other hand, the existence of the roles themselves makes sense to me, and neither of them, if I remember my movieness correctly, seem the causing-explosion types.

On the other hand, a shotgun does. Either way. I'll move where I'm told.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:39 am

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I find the following weird.

#2- There was never a claim of O-Ren being part of that mason group, which, in turn, she would logically be.

What are you saying? That GoGo and Johnny Mo are Mafia?

Think a bit before posting.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:49 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Electra wrote:

I'm saying they could be.

Electra, queen of brilliance, tell me why, then, O-Ren is not part of that Masonry?
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:11 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Do you guys want me to claim my role ability...? :?
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:52 pm

Post by Electra »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
Electra wrote:

I'm saying they could be.

Electra, queen of brilliance, tell me why, then, O-Ren is not part of that Masonry?
O-Ren is above her bodyguards. :roll: Besides, you're being idiotic. What logic is there that the two people who died for O-Ren are against her?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Anybody specifically remember small explosives in the movie(s)?

And, yes, roland, I think it's best you tell us all you can.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”