SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:31 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

pheobus has a point there. it is a scummy act.
Fluffy Wuffy!
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'm going by my gut and by your strategy, we might as well pile votes on you.
Frankly, I'm inclined to call you lazy for being so smug and/or laid back about letting a bandwagon build up and subsequently role claim. Why don't you try and find scum if you're not it?
Because he might be scum...

Unvote: Nanook, Vote: Bug
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:06 am

Post by help im a bug »

Frankly, I'm inclined to call you lazy for being so smug and/or laid back about letting a bandwagon build up and subsequently role claim. Why don't you try and find scum if you're not it?
"Laid back"? I'm sure there's lots of adjectival phrases that would describe my posting history accurately, but I really didn't expect that one. I'm really not quite sure how you got there from saying I'm "on a tin roof."

But, if I am now appearing too "laid back" about letting votes pile up, isn't that how things work around here? You bandwagon someone day one, and then if they don't claim, you lynch them, and if they do claim, you decide whether you believe them? I'd prefer it not be me, but I can accept it.

And I
am
trying to find scum. I tested to see if Fuldu was scum, and his defense was neither here nor there for me, so I didn't change my vote. Then I prodded you to see if you were scum, and all I got was affronted superiority, which I don't really think is a likely scum attitude. But, if that's not good enough for your tastes, how about this:

Let's take a look at SapphireVerde's posts.

1st post: Random vote
2nd post: A comment that has nothing to do with the game
3rd post (my personal favorite): "pheobus has a point there. it is a scummy act.": an attempt to spur the bandwagon on me without actually voting or even saying anything at all. What particular "scummy act" of mine (I assume) she's referring to, nobody knows.

What I see here is someone who is attempting both to post enough not to be considered a lurker but also to avoid actually saying anything that might attract attention. Hmm. I originally planned this post as a diversion, but the more I look at her posts, the more I am convinced of her scumminess.
unvote, vote: SapphireVerde

PS - When you say the SK isn't technically scum, is that true? I'd thought scum were everyone who was anti-town, but if I'm wrong, I don't mind my beliefs being corrected.
oh no
The Shadow
The Shadow
knows
The Shadow
knows
knows

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:36 am

Post by The Shadow »

You make some sense regarding Sapphire, but an attempt to move suspicion off of yourself to somebody else is something I generally associate with scum. That and the fact that we're ahead after night 1 with investigations and no deaths, I will
Vote:help im a bug
for being the most suspicious person at this point.
Corpses designed with you in mind
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:37 am

Post by Pinky »

I do think that Phoebus has a good point but bug has also raised a good point :
[quote="help im a bug"][quote]
Let's take a look at SapphireVerde's posts.

1st post: Random vote
2nd post: A comment that has nothing to do with the game
3rd post (my personal favorite): "pheobus has a point there. it is a scummy act.": an attempt to spur the bandwagon on me without actually voting or even saying anything at all. What particular "scummy act" of mine (I assume) she's referring to, nobody knows.

What I see here is someone who is attempting both to post enough not to be considered a lurker but also to avoid actually saying anything that might attract attention. Hmm. I originally planned this post as a diversion, but the more I look at her posts, the more I am convinced of her scumminess.
unvote, vote: SapphireVerde
quote]

This could be interpreted in a number of ways :
a) This could be bug trying to get everybody to look at Sapphire and forget about him
b) He is raising a genuine point

I think it could be either of these but I do concur and notice for myself that Sapphire is sort of doing this. Sapphie hve you anything to say on the matter? And my vote stays where it is.
"A genius is a talented person who does his homework" - Thomas Edison
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:42 am

Post by Pinky »

Shadow you just got in before me and stole my whole point. :(
Stewie that vote for Sapphire was bugs the quote didn't work :oops: so if you wouldn't mind could you edit the post for me
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:40 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

well, all i have to say is that im trying to get some posts in, so u wont have to prodd me. and i cant seem to find anything to say, im not bandwaggaing(if thats right) im just letting u all know that im here and reading the posts and im listening to all ur views. i would say its my "job" to get the facts straight, so far the truth is that only one person raises my suspicions. but that person is only posting watever to get the discussion going. and im ok with that. so for now,
unvote
and i'll vote when i see or rather read something suspicious.
Fluffy Wuffy!
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:12 pm

Post by help im a bug »

i would say its my "job" to get the facts straight
Is that a cop claim?
oh no
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:20 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

yes. and i know whos guilty. i wont reveal who. because the next person to counter claim me is surely mafia. if another person claims i will reveal my results, and if u dont believe me and decide to lynch me u will see that i am right and u will have both mafia or a serial killer. if i survive, i pray the doctor will save me.
Fluffy Wuffy!
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:52 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

SapphireVerde wrote:yes. and i know whos guilty. i wont reveal who. because the next person to counter claim me is surely mafia. if another person claims i will reveal my results, and if u dont believe me and decide to lynch me u will see that i am right and u will have both mafia or a serial killer. if i survive, i pray the doctor will save me.
You're making a few brash assumptions...

1) You're assuming your sanity is good.
2) You're assuming that there arent multiple cops.

I really think you should pay more attention to both of those. I have no reason to say you're not a cop, but I'm unsure if there are multiple cops, or if you sanity is perfect.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:57 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
SapphireVerde wrote:yes. and i know whos guilty. i wont reveal who. because the next person to counter claim me is surely mafia. if another person claims i will reveal my results, and if u dont believe me and decide to lynch me u will see that i am right and u will have both mafia or a serial killer. if i survive, i pray the doctor will save me.

I really think you should pay more attention to both of those. I have no reason to say you're not a cop, but I'm unsure if there are multiple cops, or if you sanity is perfect.
I find it pretty amusing that you were the one to make this comment. Considering that Saphire random voted you in his first post, then he makes a statement that he has found a scum, but isn't going to say who? How many cops out there that get a guilty result on a player Night 1, don't vote for the target in their first post?

I think I will
Unvote: Fuldu
and
Vote: LoudMouthLee

His sanity could be off, but you jumped to that just a little too quickly if you ask me.
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Why on earth would you claim cop and not reveal what your investigations were? Even if you're insane/paranoid/random, it's still information, and information helps the town.
oh no
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Well, it isn't always good to reveal innocent investigations, for example. And, if you don't know what your sanity is and reveal any kind of result, it tells the scum more about your sanity than it tells you.

But, really, that's why cops shouldn't come out Day One.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:13 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:

I find it pretty amusing that you were the one to make this comment. Considering that Saphire random voted you in his first post, then he makes a statement that he has found a scum, but isn't going to say who? How many cops out there that get a guilty result on a player Night 1, don't vote for the target in their first post?

I think I will
Unvote: Fuldu
and
Vote: LoudMouthLee

His sanity could be off, but you jumped to that just a little too quickly if you ask me.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm your horses....

I was just saying that it may not be a good idea to talk about this tsuff day one. ESPECIALLY after the cop says "if anyone else counterclaims, they are scum."

There's a reason I made my post. If you can't see it, it's not my fault. I won't say more.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:29 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

hey, on the side note. my friend told me about the whole sanity thing, he said it usually doesnt appear in mini games. well, i dunno if stewie included the whole sanity thing so....were gona have to deal with that. it would be nice to know if i was crazy. but know one knows not even me.
Fluffy Wuffy!
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:33 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

i dont wanna reveal who yet coz i wana see if anyone could point him out. well, if i am crazy and im wrong, then dont pay attention to me anymore. do u really wana know the results?
Fluffy Wuffy!
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:40 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

hey nanook, i dont know if you were protraying to me or LML, but im a girl....just in case u thought otherwise.
Fluffy Wuffy!
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

Wow, firstly, Sapphire... you've claimed cop, we might as well hear the result.

Secondly, Quail struck me as a tad defensive.

Third, the bug raised my suspicion a little for being so quick to assume that Phoebus is town.

All very interesting.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:10 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm sorry Sapphire .. I was :oops: , and to answer your other question .. you may as well reveal now that you've claimed.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:00 am

Post by Pinky »

Sapphire, you might as well tell us who is guilty so we can get them lynched otherwise it would be a bit suspicious telling us you are cop and then refusing to give your investigation results so...
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:51 am

Post by Phoebus »

Or...we could just lynch bug (Can we have a vote count please?) and have Sapphire put the last vote on him, along with the name of her result.

This way, any potential vigis can take a potshot at them (unless bug wants to claim vigi, on which my opinion would be that he's expendable. ) and we can find out about bug, about whom a lot of people are suspicious and since we've gotten ahead with a "free" night as far as information gathering is concerned, we have an extra lynch (bug)

In any case, unless Sapphire is being totally careless about gender, though her comments indicate otherwise, her use of "him" with reference to her target takes away three possibilities including herself.

If she's missed it, Nanook has pointed out LML as being suspicious and if it were bug, she would probably have just voted for him rather than make a point about someone else.

Anyone wanna go in for no lynch? (Please save me the "OMG! You must be scum for suggesting no lynch" spiel. If you're so firm in that belief, vote me. Don't care tuppence.)

OR do we take the "tested" path of lynching her target w/ knowledge of sanity and then have a possible vig take a pot shot at the bug? He must be squashed, infinitely wise as he may be.

And nanook - well, given sapphire's other actions, I doubt her vote is other than random. A way to get on the "board".
Time will tell.

I'm all for no lynching and more information or lynching bug as an expendable lynch, given the free night. He's not claiming cop. So well, he might as well go.

Someone get Dmi posting in here. Lurker!
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Pinky
Pinky
Goon
Pinky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:10 am

Post by Pinky »

good point Phoebus DMI hasn't posted for three days.
and Sapphire was the "he" deliberate?
anyway on the subject of bug, I do think after what everyone else has said that he is very scummy and we should go for lynch but can we have a vote count, I would place a vote I just don't want to lynch until we have heard what he has to say for himself.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:04 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

ok....hope im not crazy. :shock: loudmouthlee was guilty.
Fluffy Wuffy!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:11 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Phoebus wrote:And nanook - well, given sapphire's other actions, I doubt her vote is other than random. A way to get on the "board".
Time will tell.
What was that?

Vote Stands.

Like I've said earlier, I've never seen a cop have a guilty investigation on night 1, and randomly vote someone else.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:17 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

hey, maybe i got lucky. who knows. and he was my first vote. i changed vote coz i thought i wouldnt reveal my cop status so soon. i was trying find two scum at the same time.
Vote: Loudmouthlee
again. why dont we find out if im crazy so you could lynch me the next day. or nightkill me.
Fluffy Wuffy!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”