Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:26 am

Post by Sketchwick »

This town needs to ask itself, What do we know?  We are up against the Fibonaccis and the Avogadros.  Now why I expect a large number of killings from the Avogadros, they might night occur on consecutive nights, whereas I am positive we can expect a series of killings from the Fibonaccis.  So who to lynch?  I've decided to bandwagon quiet people, it's good for the game of mafia in general.  Ocular Gold or Pikachamp then?  OG is modding a game I'm in on GL and he gave us a deadline just to speed up the game, so I'll hope this carries over into his playing style and vote pikachampsketchwick
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:12 am

Post by Mike Amok »

Well, then. ;Just to balance things, I Vote: OcularGold.I like balance. ;Big fan.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:20 am

Post by mith »

*~goes off to look for the infamous 4 page debate about random voting~*Seriously, random votes in the first round don't harm us. We can make informed decisions based on the reactions to them.That said, Vote: IS, just 'cause I haven't done so in a while, Unvote: IS, Vote: OcularGold
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:44 am

Post by Mike Amok »

Unvote: OcularGold, Vote: Beaudoin.Balance.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:05 am

Post by JDTAY »

vote: Ocular GoldThis is Beaudoin's first game I'm told. We can't lynch them first round. That'd be impolite.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:54 am

Post by Polotet »

I don't know who to vote for yet, but I don't want people to say He's silent, let's lynch him. ;So I'm just popping my head in to say Hi, and yes I am paying attention. ;You'll probably see a vote from me later.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:11 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

i'm willing to lynch anyone whose not gonna take the effort to even post, and well joining bandwagons gets people talking too- see look at that two birds with one stone... that's why i used the little happy smiliey for this postvote: pikachamp
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:17 pm

Post by quercitron »

Vote: SaberKitty
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:17 pm

Post by OcularGold »

bah.i hate first round bandwagons. i think i'll skip this one.anyways.. DP and soothsayer died. that meansa. one of the maf is composed of at least one GL member familiar with gl maf games (which happens to be 80%+ of the players), since DP has a reputation of being an experienced player.b.since neither IS nor antrax died, that makes them at least somewhat suspicious. but they'll probably make themselves usefull somehow, especially if theyre on opposing mafs.anyways, i'll vote: the masterhe really seems like the type that'll kill DP or sooth.AND FOS:JDTAYhe's definately not acting like he normally does (when ;he's normally townie, which he normally is).and bah, IS, i posted in the theory page, a question which neiter you mith nor antrax (a.k.a. mafia geniouses ; ) have bother to answer. otherwise.. yea, i dont think i've posted.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:27 pm

Post by JDTAY »

Bah. You only FOS me because I voted for you.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:31 pm

Post by Neo »

Hmm....I'm reluctant to vote pika yet although I do agree with the logic that silent people don't help the town, they hinder us, but I don't want to let it get out of control before he has a chance to defend himself. So when I see posts in other places but not here, I will vote.That said, vote Mike Amok because he's jumping around with his vote a lot to keep balance what good does balance do for the town?
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:32 pm

Post by OcularGold »

right. and all the other people who voted for me too.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:36 pm

Post by JDTAY »

Sorry OG, it's just that when I act like I normally do I get lynched, and when I don't act like I normally do, people lynch me. It's frustrating.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:50 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Now that OG is around, and frequently, ill switch to MiriYami. I havent heard from her in days.Unvote: OcularGoldVote MiriYamiGoos show OG, this is what I like. Activity. Lots of it. I want us to be like a colony of ants just hunting and pecking for mafia. Let us store ourselves some mafia lynching victory for the next winter.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:15 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

unvote: pika because i have no more of a reason to vote for him than i do for  IS- who wants us to be like ants...here's some honorary crap logic for those stupid first round votes...is says we should be like antsi don't want to be like an ant- they're mindless dronesi especially don't want to be one of IS's mindless drones- thet could be dangeroussince he wants us to be ants, he must want us to be his mindless drones...that would leave the town just as helpless as we are now... ARGH he's already accomplished his evil deed...so with that craplogic in mind...vote: is who has brainwashed us all
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:19 pm

Heh. I make a silly analogy and all of a sudden its turned against me.The irony is just overflowing: Analogies are not logic.That little diatribe you just infected upon us, was logic.Crap logic at that. Congrats, you just earned the:*** Finger of Suspicion: Saberkitty ***
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:24 pm

Post by MiriYami »

Hi, IS.Ask, and ye shall receive.I am about; (un)fortunately, I have a real life, so cannot post 24hrs/day. ;However, I am almost always online between 10pm and 2am Eastern Time. ;So, here I am.Anyway, *we lost the cop*? ;That sucks*miri mourns*Oh, and in an OMG move, I will vote IS.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:30 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

Alright, I'll concede Duke's point about random voting = bad. ;EDITED TO SAY: ;Even though, from mafia games I've seen, first round logic isn't a whole lot more effective than a random vote.Unvote:  pikachamp, Vote: null for now
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:31 pm

Whoa Crap Logic and an OMG vote back to back I feel quite honored. My fame is beginning to transcend time and space.In that case, Ill have to switch my vote again. I never care about the first round. All the good mafia fishing spots are in the later rounds, so...Unvote: MiriYamiVote: The Master
Show

Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:05 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

Quote (Neo @ April 30 2002 , 20:31)That said, vote Mike Amok because he's jumping around with his vote a lot to keep balance what good does balance do for the town?Uh, I changed my vote once.  And it was partly in humor, partly an excuse to indicate that I'm in the game before anyone might say I'm being too quiet, and partly because if you're trying to use your votes to persuade people to talk, a person intentionally lying low is more likely to respond when there's actual pressure on them, ie. not when the other guy is ahead 5 votes.But anyway, that's all in the past now.  Unvote: Beaudoin, Vote: The Master.  I'd like to play with The IS a bit.
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:44 pm

Post by OcularGold »

vote: mike amokhe has suspicious written all over him.
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:58 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

I'm with Ocular here. ;Balance is not what we want when trying to root out mafia members, because balance = no lynch, and even if there is only a 10% of catching a dirtbag first night (pulling a percentage out of the air), we still have that 10% chance by lynching. ;Not lynching just gives the scumbags 2 more free kills, possibly taking out other special roles too. ;So, unvote: ;null, vote: ;Mike Amok
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 5:10 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

What possibility was there for a no-lynch at the time, that early on, with only two votes for each person? ;Sheesh.
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:33 pm

Post by groza528 »

Mike Amok: 3 (Beaudoin, Neo, Ocular Gold)Internet Stranger: 2 (MiriYami, Saberkitty)OcularGold: 2 (JDTAY, mith)The Master: 2 (IS, Mike Amok)Beaudoin: 1 (AFKADuke)pika: 1 (Sketchwick)Saberkitty: 1 (quercitron)Yet to vote: 10 (Antrax, Corsato, Dethwing, mikegoo, mole, pika, Polotet, Porro, The Master, Zealot)MARKER
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:06 pm

Post by Corsato »

Random first night choice:Vote: Polotet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”