Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 1:23 am

Post by Porro »

I don't fancy the chances of anyone with the username 'Joke' Quote I'll have to go back and look at the Beaduion group, I have some vague suspicions there. Would you care to expand Neo?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 3:49 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Any chance we can get this bad boy moving again?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 4:13 am

Post by groza528 »

Mike Amok: 4 (AFKADuke, Corsato, Beaudoin, Ocular Gold)The Master: 4 (Antrax, IS, Mike Amok, mikegoo)Internet Stranger: 2 (MiriYami, The Master)OcularGold: 2 (JDTAY, mith)Beaudoin: 1 (mole)pika: 1 (Sketchwick)Saberkitty: 1 (quercitron)No vote: 7 (Dethwing, Neo, pika, Polotet, Porro, SaberKitty, Zealot)MARKERIt would be nice if y'all could make a decision...
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 4:40 am

Post by Antrax »

BTW, side note, please don't take offense in my posts, I never mean to insult anyone. (only their logic =P) If anyone really does feel offended by me, just email me about it, and we'll settle it. Now, back to the game.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 7:03 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Yeah, if anyone is offended at my posts, please e-mail Antrax.Is it too much to hope that you will be in a mafia game and everyone will vote the first day?  Would a vote or die rule be useful?(shrug)  I might have to jump a bandwagon but I really prefer lynching the silent.sketchwick
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 7:26 am

Post by Corsato »

I'll remember that Antrax, since you're seem to overreact once in a while. You could try to formulate your sentences a little more like that's not correct instead of that's the worst bullshit I've ever heard you no good excuse for a mafia player Keeping my vote on MikeAmok, since it's as good on him as it is on anyone else...and it's much easier this away. I realise my vote for him is just random. There's in no way any logic attached to my vote, other then the fact that I think lynching someone on day one could give us information, while not-lynching wouldn't.
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 9:35 am

Post by Mike Amok »

Eh. ;It's much easier to lynch me than The Master? Well, I suppose if he switched his vote to me just to break our tie, then come a deadline, I'm gone. ;So I suppose you wouldn't need anymore support at this point to lynch me.Anyway, if this town wants to kill a guy for such a silly thing done right off the bat - and I don't deny that I brought this upon myself, in part - then at least you can be sure now that you're not losing a cop or doc. ;On the other hand, you're also guaranteed not to be lynching mafia.I wonder if The Master cares to speak up on his own behalf anytime soon.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 9:42 am

Post by Polotet »

Yeah, I guess I'll Vote: The Master.
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 10:38 am

Post by Porro »

Quote If anyone really does feel offended by me, just email me about it, and we'll settle itAm I the only one that thought there was menace in that statement
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Porro »

I must be going soft, i'm starting to feel sorry for Mike And besides, everyone knows that The Master is thoroughly evil...just ask the Doctor Vote: The Master
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 11:25 am

Post by mith »

At the risk of associating myself with Antrax and IS (;)), vote: The Master
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 12:08 pm

Post by MiriYami »

Hmmm.As I really don't want an OMG vote to stand until it actually counts, I will unvote IS.Now, who to vote for?Well, even though it is distasteful because of potential of killing innocents, I will change my vote to The Master, because he/she really ought to at least say *something*. ;Ah, well, i cant think of a better reason to vote for anyone.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 12:47 pm

Post by OcularGold »

whichever. master really did reply at one point (somewhere at top of p.2), but it was a pretty weak defense.unvote: mike amok, vote: master, the
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 1:13 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

so, no more blue.. this does look so plain.anyway, why is joke voting so much worse than random voting- especially when at that point we had just about nothing to go onwhy do you feel the need to protect IS? especially when he and everyonelse saw that it was obviously a joke.  question: when there are already enough votes to lynch a person, what would someone gain from voting?  ...unless they already know the person's role and think it'll be in their favor to have their vote show up?  FOS: MY and OG-SK
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 1:48 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Are you happy, Antrax?  The poor girl can't even think without her blue posts.Saberkitty, please pay attention.  This is a rather large town.  We need 12 votes to lynch today.  I know you are stressed out, seeing your own mafia poetry written in drab black instead of the vibrant blue must be painful for you.  But what if there are others out there that aren't paying attention either?  What if you start a spontaneous bandwagon that  gets MY or OG lynched?  All because you thought 4+4 was 12.As for myself I'm gonna hold off a little bit longer before jumping on the master's BW.  Mostly because I'm suspicious of a few on it.  Mikegoo, you said you wanted to hear from the master when he had already posted?  Sup wit dat?As for the master it's getting to be post or die time in my book.  You would have my vote already were it not for the fact some people have NEVER posted in this game.sketchwick
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 2:09 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

sorry, i'm getting my games confused (perhaps my head will explode sometime soon )*whips out her spiffy excell spreadsheet*ah, i see... this is mafia 2.... ok, unfos :MY OGsorry, so sorry...ach, might as well join the bandwagon, unless someone has something to say in the master's defense?the master, are you here? want to say a word or two?vote: the master speak up people, this vote isn't  necessarily permanent-SK
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 2:37 pm

Post by quercitron »

1+1+1+1+1+1+1... = Unvote: SaberKitty, Vote: TheMaster
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 2:53 pm

Post by Neo »

Everybody, the master has spoken near the top of page two.Now...I'm still undecided on vote....I have an itch at the back of my mind that won't go away, reading posts a few more times......
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 3:05 pm

Post by JDTAY »

I think that's 11 Master so far with 12 needed to lynch. Interesting...
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 3:10 pm

Post by OcularGold »

unvote: the masterhe's dangerously close to being lynched. i want him to defend or at least reveal his role before we lynch.
Mike Amok
Mike Amok
Townie
Mike Amok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 3:36 pm

Post by Mike Amok »

Quote (Neo @ May 03 2002 , 20:53)Everybody, the master has spoken near the top of page two.Yes, but he didn't actually defend himself, although he did attempt to provide an excuse for silence.  However, I will concede that he doesn't really have much to defend against.  The only real reason I can see given against him was he really seems like the type that'll kill DP or sooth.  I would still like to hear more from him, though.
[size=75]This space intentionally left blank.[/size]
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 4:12 pm

Post by Neo »

I've looked at it, and even though he is close to lynching, i will vote the master for the following reasons:1) Almost no attempt to defend himself, he implied he must be a townie because he's silent2) His vote against IS carries no water, he bases it on the fact that IS voted for a person (IN ANOTHER GAME!--emo> that was later lynched and turned out to be innocent. Nobody is 100% on their votes when playing for the town, not even the Paragon himself.3) If master is innocent, it helps provide more evidence to discover who's evil. ;If master is evil, same deal, different views.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 9:27 pm

Post by groza528 »

The Master: 11 (Antrax, IS, Mike Amok, mikegoo, MiriYami, mith, Neo, Polotet, Porro, quercitron, Saberkitty)Mike Amok: 3 (AFKADuke, Corsato, Beaudoin)Internet Stranger: 1 (The Master)OcularGold: 1 (JDTAY)Beaudoin: 1 (mole)pika: 1 (Sketchwick)No vote: 4 (Dethwing, Ocular Gold, pika, ;Zealot)One more vote would lynch The Master.MARKER
OcularGold
OcularGold
Townie
OcularGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 9:47 pm

Post by OcularGold »

bah. well, whatever. im tired of this round, and i dont think were going to get anything more useful from master.vote: masterwhat was he, groza?
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 10:15 pm

Post by groza528 »

And with Ocular Gold's vote, the Master reaches 12.The town knocks on the Master's door.  As he opens it, someone burly grabs him by the collar.  Time to die, scum, he said.  As he is hanging in the air a gun falls from the Master's pocket and clatters to the ground.  The town looks down at it, then glares at The Master, who has begun to whistle.The Master is dragged to the gallows and hanged by the angry town, just before sunset.The Master, Fibonacci Scum, has been lynched.  Please send night 2 choices.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”