Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 1:16 am

Post by Corsato »

First of all, I didn't defend IS, I attacked Mith, but I only explained that two or more times before.

What's the difference?? When you attack the attacker you are defending the person who is under attack. Why else would you attack the attacker?? If someone tells his investigations (or the investigations he found out), you either beleive him, and vote with him, or don't believe him, which implies that you believe the person who is under attack.

You are voting for someone just because he had a reason to vote for you ?? I don't get it. He gave a reason to vote for you, and I can quite agree with the logic behind BigFella's vote. The fact that you are busy IRL wasn't well known here.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:45 am

Post by Cadmium »

Corsato wrote:What's the difference?? When you attack the attacker you are defending the person who is under attack. Why else would you attack the attacker?? If someone tells his investigations (or the investigations he found out), you either beleive him, and vote with him, or don't believe him, which implies that you believe the person who is under attack.

You've got a point there. I never thought about it that way. I was voting for Mith because I didn't believe the cop thing. I thought he was mafia, that's true. And that would make me someone who believed IS was innocent (I guess). Well, so be it. Mith proved me wrong. He told the "truth" and IS was guilty.
Corsato wrote:You are voting for someone just because he had a reason to vote for you ?? I don't get it. He gave a reason to vote for you, and I can quite agree with the logic behind BigFella's vote. The fact that you are busy IRL wasn't well known here.

The fact that I was busy IRL shouldn't have anything to do with this game. It's perfectly understandable that BigFella voted for me because I wasn't as vocal as I normally am. But that's not the reason why I voted for him at all. It's the part where he said that I
was
very vocal during the IS lynch. That was weird to me, since he did the exact same thing and defended himself for it too. So, it seems like he is voting for me with reasons that he is using for his own defense. And you don't find that somewhat strange at all?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:02 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Cadmium:
I never asked you to vote for Ambic too. I just asked you to vote. You chose to vote Ambic on your own.
Now, it's seems suspicous to me that you used me to justify your vote. It looks like you're trying to hard to appear innocent.

Fisrt of all I wasn't sure
who
I wanted to vote for and it seemed best to go with the bandwagon because you (and most of the rest of us) wanted the day to end so voting for another person, other than ambic, would just probably end up making the day longer not to mention people would ask me why I voted fro the other person and I'd have no reason because I didn't know who to vote for. And the reason why I wanted to "appear", as you said, innocent was because if ambic wasn't mafia something like this would happen- (and I guess I was right) I rather would have not voted but we all seemed to be tired of the day and after cadmium's post I dicieded to follow the bandwagon. And I understand why you posted, Cadmium, we were all a little impacient for the day to end but you just seemed a little on edge for someone (me and the others that hadn't voted) to vote and get it over with and it seemed a little suspicious at the time. - I only did what you asked me to do. And if you didn't want ot vote for someone but someone made a post like yours, and you dicided to vote for the bandwagon wouldn't you make an rgument to protect your innocence in case the person lynched turned up innocent? If it was me that persuaded you to vote I'd think you'd ahev done just as much tp show your innocent. I wasn't blaming anyone for making me vote and I wasn't justifiing the vote either. I just wanted to state why I voted unlike some people that just vote for no reason. That's spmetimes what mafia do and I wasn't about to get pinned for the vote when I had a reason to make it-- good or not. And btw, That last sentence or two I want everyone to know that I'm not impliing anyone to be mafia, I was saying "in general", not for instances in this game.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 am

Post by Sofis »

Vote Count

BigFella: 5 (discer, joesatri, Polotet, JDTAY, Cadmium)
Corsato: 2 (mith, mikegoo)
Dragon Slayer: 1 (Corsato)
joesatri: 1 (RoadBird)
Cadmium: 1 (BigFella)

No vote: Ningal, Dragon Slayer, Jalyn, Patsy, quercitron, rOver
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:29 am

Post by mith »

Vote: Corsato, Vote: Cadmim

*~shrug~* I'm inclined to trust BigFella for now, and would like to get this day moving a bit.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:20 am

Post by Corsato »

~~ starts teaching Mith mafia basics ~~

You can not vote for two players in one post. In fact, you can not vote for two players any time. :)
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:35 am

Post by discer »

Jeep's mysterious killing isn't the only reason I'm voting for Bigfella. At the time that Jeep cast his vote on Bigfella Ambic already had 5 votes to Bf's 1 and was WELL on the way to the noose. Under those circumstances I think Bf's quick and lengthy response was too defensive. Sort of like the guilty panicking too soon. His lengthy defenses on this day are more warranted but I just don't buy any of them.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:49 pm

Post by Corsato »

I'm far from convinced of BigFella's guilt. So I'm not going to switch to BigFella now. Oh, and the non voters should start voting.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:15 pm

Post by Cadmium »

After reading the whole thread again, I need to go over some things again. First, I'd like to
unvote: BigFella
. His vote for me was based on the fact that I
first
was very vocal when a guilty person was about to be lynched and
then
was very quiet. He made a good point there. It doesn't mean anything in this case, but it could have meant something. I voted for him because I thought he was attacking me with words from his own defense. That's the being vocal part. But I didn't include the fact that I
was
quiet after IS's lynch. So my vote didn't seem appropriate after reading it again.

I also took a look at the voting patterns. I found Corsato to be somewhat suspicious. Here are his all his votes (minus first day random vote):
Corsato on day 1 (2nd on bandwagon) wrote:
Vote: IS

Allways follow the cop.....
....or the player he tells his investigations to

Corsato on day 2 (6th on bandwagon) wrote:
Vote: Ambic
, partly bandwagonning, partly for "accidentally" misquoting Roadbird.

Corsato on day 3 (3rd on bandwagon) wrote:
Vote: Dragon Slayer
, basicly because mith did so, and I haven't got my own opinions . This might get the discussion started again. I've read through the thread, but couldn't find anything useful.

Now if you take a look at the time he's jumping on those bandwagons and the reasons why he did so, it seems like he's really eager to lynch someone (without a good reason). There is one thing though. He was second on the IS bandwagon. Do you think mafia will vote this soon for one of their own? It could be, but since I'm not sure, I'll just
FOS: Corsato

Vote: find a replacement for Patsy (last post was Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:02 am)
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:01 am

Post by Corsato »

Cadmium, in response to your quotes:

1) Following a cop is a good thing. You can't attack me for following a cop. If IS would have been innocent, I would have voted for Mith the next day. (Not the cop he would've turned in.)

2) My vote for Ambic was for the misquoting-Roadbird-thingy. I decided to join her bandwagon and not another for that reason.

3) This is old news. Read back the previous page for my explanations.

Let's look at your achievements this game:

Cadmium voting for Mith wrote:
So there's one other option. Mith is just lying and wants to get rid of IS.

Unvote: The Accountant
Vote: Mith

Voting for someone who comes out as a cop (or someone who knows the result of a cop) is only a good thing if you are certain that he's wrong. Lynching a cop (and a mafia next day) is worse then lynching an innocent (and a mafia next day).

Cadmium voting for Roadbird wrote:
Now for my vote. I'm going to vote: Roadbird. He's just too silent and he didn't vote. And I think that's what I would have done if a family member is being caught.

Yeah right. Mafia never joins bandwagons against there own members, just so we can point them out easily.

Cadmium voting for Ambic wrote:
Unvote: Patsy
Vote: Ambic

You say that you're suspicous of Jeep because he saw no reason to join the bandwagon, while there is an obvious reason. Please explain to me how that makes him suspicious. If he's mafia, he would have just voted for you. I mean, why try to start a new bandwagon when there already is one?

Let's get this day over with!

First you vote for Roadbird because he doesn't join a bandwagon, but when Ambic votes for someone who doesn't join a bandwagon (although she was the one bandwagonned), you find it suspicous. Isn't this like the Pot calling the Kettle Black??
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:26 am

Post by Sofis »

Vote: find a replacement for Patsy (last post was Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:02 am)

Mmmh. Since she hasn't improved her posting (I did discuss it with her), I'll see if Werebear wants to replace.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:43 am

Post by mith »

Bah, just because I can't think and type at the same time.

Anyway, I'll change that to
Vote: Corsato, FOS: Cadmium

I think both are scummy, really.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:54 am

Post by Corsato »

You really want me lynched don't you?? I'm sorry I have to disappoint you, but I'm not scum.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:54 am

Post by mith »

*~bump~* Let's get this show on the road. Someone come up with something. :)
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:13 pm

Post by discer »

I think I have. If you don't agree then come up with something better.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:29 am

Post by Sofis »

Eillid is replacing Patsy.

Vote Count

BigFella: 4 (discer, joesatri, Polotet, JDTAY)
Corsato: 2 (mith, mikegoo)

No vote: Ningal, Dragon Slayer, Jalyn, eillid, quercitron, rOver, Cadmium

Unless discussion has picked up by some unspecified time tomorrow, there will be a deadline.
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:32 am

Post by quercitron »

Okay, right. We need more information, more time for Cops to work things out, etc. I'd like to state for the record that I don't trust mith (still, and sorry mith if you're innocent, but you're too much of a force when pulling gambits, be flattered,) RoadBird, or joesatri. I'd also like to state for the record that I'm nearly 100% certain I don't have any special information, whether through conversations or otherwise.

If anyone wants to talk to me, feel free.

Other than that,
vote: BigFella
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:06 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

vote: bigfella
For all reason stated before- besides this day has to end.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:24 pm

Post by BigFella »

Well, I can see where this is going. I'm more than likely going to get the expedient lynch-off due to the desire for the day to end. I still claim my innocence and think that my posts prior have not been "weird" or suspicious (but hey, that's me :wink: ). Everyone is free to think whatever they want.

But one thing I noticed, before I get lynched off I'd like to make a point that we never returned those library books (to my knowledge anyway) that were overdue. And if you'll all notice on page 7, it appears Sofis started to 'hint' that we probably should return them, maybe find out some things.

Just a thought.

BigFella
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:29 pm

Post by mith »

Hm.

Remergence01: Bf's got six votes now. i've stated why i think he's guilty, why do you not? i'm not 100% buy my developing mafia instincts say he's no good.
Remergence01: but
Remergence01: jeep and i were conversing quite a bit b4 he got killed and this was the conclusion that we came to. btw
GL mith: i'm not really sure
GL mith: just don't think he's scum
GL mith: i hope he is, if you lynch him
GL mith: but i don't think he is
GL mith: he just seems too naive to be scum
Remergence01: as do i. i'm sure someone in the mafia and even a townie will use this against me if he's innocent and with jeep dead i doubt i'll get much support.
Remergence01: i agree he's naive, that's why he looks more scummy to me
Remergence01: his reasons for voting ambic had already been stated by others and his own reasons were a pile of nothing. then the overdefensiveness when jeep voted for him.
Remergence01: if he turns out to be mafia i think we should take a serious look at jayln next. that was the other thing jeep and i were talking about. since jeeps death jalyn has been descretely defending BF.
Remergence01: sorry if i'm buggin you. i was really looking forward to open discussion in this game but there's rarely anyone to talk to in this format. when i'm around anyway.
GL mith: 's ok

I'm gonna play another of my hunches, and
Unvote: whoever, Vote: discer

I think he's pushing a bit hard for a BF lynch, and might have even tried to frame him. I just really don't think BF is scum. I hope I'm wrong, if you end up lynching him.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:49 pm

Post by discer »

[laughs] Mith, you forgot to quote the end of our conversation. The part where you apologize. [/laughs]

Oh, I had almost the same conversation with Polotet and I said the same things. You know, to discuss things, see if someone can point out a flaw in my Bf theory or something I missed. Only in my conversation with Polotet he was willing to have what you would call an "actual discussion".
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:37 pm

Post by Sofis »

But one thing I noticed, before I get lynched off I'd like to make a point that we never returned those library books (to my knowledge anyway) that were overdue. And if you'll all notice on page 7, it appears Sofis started to 'hint' that we probably should return them, maybe find out some things.

Pay no attention to the death-vignettes. I'm just "revealing embarrasing secrets" for colour. All the relevant information is in the bold bits at the bottom.

Vote Count

BigFella: 6 (discer, joesatri, Polotet, JDTAY, quercitron, Dragon Slayer)
Corsato: 1 (mikegoo)
discer: 1 (mith)

No vote: Ningal, Jalyn, eillid, rOver, Cadmium
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:47 am

Post by mith »

Um, you having conversations with Polotet has nothing to do with anything. You could still be Mafia scum trying to herd the sheep.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:49 am

Post by Polotet »

*Confirms existence of conversation. Is willing to find and post log if anyone cares that much.*
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:42 am

Post by Sofis »

Deadline 72 hours from this post.

6 votes required for lynch at deadline. In case of tie, both will be lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”