Amstaad general discussion (almost there!)

Amstaad
was
IS an attempt at a site-written and site-run RPG that started back in the early days of the site.
It is currently being resurrected - inquire within if you want to help or play!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 34, inspiratieloos wrote:Still, why would a 4 aspect beggar/survivalist have more money on hand than an 8 aspect merchant/noble? Any direct relation between phases and wealth just doesn't work.

I can't really tell from what's been posted, but can a high level noble use skill points or whatever to 'buy back' his wealth? That seems to make flavor sense - someone who's dedicated his life to the pursuit of wealth will not have had to develop skills to do things they've paid people to do for them.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #1) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 162, jeep wrote:"Good Soldier" and "Great Soldier" aren't really great aspects anyway... Aspects are things that really define the character. Being a "good soldier" is probably not enough to warrant an aspect. "The Military is my life" is better. (The capitalization of Military makes it cooler too... ;)
Not great, although it gives at least a series of in-character does and don't, so it's not terrible. 'Good soldier' says to me heads-down, uncomplaining conformist, decent memory, little individual initiative.

Return to “Amstaad, City of Fate”