Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

The sun shone brightly upon the Police Headquarters. And man, were they thankful for it.

Today was the 50th anniversary of the place, having been the headquarters for the town's police corps. for almost as long (they "officially" moved in on opening day, but they couldn't enter immediately due some unforeseen problems. The actual entry to the place happened 3 years later). And they were determined to celebrate

Everyone in the town got invitations. Everyone was invited. And who wouldn't come? The headquarters was the center of the town; it was their pride and joy, along with their policemen, and they all were happy to celebrate a momentous accomplishment together.

However, not everyone was so cordially invited...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50th Anniversary party

The partying went on through most of the day and night, with all the families and everyone enjoying the day to their heart's content. They held contests of all kinds (and some people swore they saw people chug more beer than anyone thought they'd see in their lives), they danced, they sang, they dined on the lavish buffet prepared by the greatest chefs in the city, they ate the most delicious cake from the city's best cakemakers and decorators, and they just thoroughly enjoyed every single moment of it.

When the chief of police finally came to the podium near the stage area to talk, it took him quite a while to calm the crowd long enough to actually say anything. He afforded himself small chuckles as he waited for the waves of sound to finally subside.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" He begins. "It is a momentous day, for me, for my men, and for this town. For those of us who grew up fifty years ago, and those of us who are growing up now." He waves his hand in a circle, gesturing around the building. "Tonight, we celebrate the 50th year of this wondrous building, one that has housed one of the finest police corps I've ever seen!"

The last line was met with uproarous cheers, mostly from the chief's own men, who all saluted him as he gave them a nod.

"This building is the pinnacle of our town, our testament to who we are and what we are. A bulding that will stand for years to come!" Another roar of cheers and applause.

"I cannot overstate how proud I am to stand up here tonight to acknowledge this feat," he shakes his head, wiping a tear out of his eye and giving a small chuckle. "Nor did I imagine I would be the one standing here today. Remember that incident in the North Side, Stan? Nearly bit off more than I could chew!" This earned some laughter, with the aforementioned Stan raising a glass-holding hand and shouting, "I remember that!"

"It has been a pleasure to spend this night with you all," he begins to finish. "And it's been a pleasure to be here. God bless you all!"

As he steps down from the podium, another thundering round of applause rises in his place, one that certainly would've woken up everyone in the town if they hadn't been awake and crowded around the building.

And so they partyed through the night, young to old, the chief himself to the stay-at-hom mom. Many would assure you that they had a grand old time.

The night after - Police Headquarters

After the building finally got cleaned up from the partying from the other day and everyone went home, the chief called in some of his trusted friends from out of town to enjoy a private party with just him and the boys, which they glady accepted.

They all arrived at various times in the night, from various parts of the city. Each was meet at the front doors with open arms and ready smiles, eager to begin their own personal anniversary party.

But, little did they know that among his friends there was darkness, betrayers of his trust and friendship.

And in the days to come, the bonds of trust between them all was about to be tested.

Spoiler: On Duty
1. ActionDan
2. DeltaWave
3. IceGuy
4. iStark
5. Kondi2424
6. Lopsy
7. Luckyjt
8. Malthusis
9. Rylai Crestfall
10. vijay2vasandani
Mist Beauty
BBmolla
Otto von Clark
Korlash
13. Glass

Spoiler: Casualties
None yet!

Spoiler: Rules (Stolen from Rhinox with modifications who stole from Faraday with some modifications who stole them from Hoopla with some modifications):
> Fundamental

1) The site-wide rules apply, please read them and don't do anything stupid.
2) Unless it is explicitly stated in your role PM that you can do so, do not talk about this game outside of the game thread.
3) Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM.
4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. If you cross 'the line' I'll step in. Said line will be judged by me.

> Voting, Lynching & Death

5) For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the form
Vote: Voidedmafia
. Caps and colons are optional, but it does need to be bolded. The vote tags are also appropriate for voting.
5a) Broken bold tags won't count. Mispellings or shortened names are ok as long as it is clear who you are voting. If I can't tell who you're voting, it won't count.
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.
6) Unvotes aren't necessary before placing a new vote. However, unvotes are necessary if you want to completely remove your vote. Please bold your unvotes or use the unvote tags. It is not necessary to name the player you are unvoting.
7) A lynch will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes - a majority (for example, if there's 5 people left, there needs to be 3 votes to lynch someone; if there's 4 left, there still needs to be 3). When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Night will begin as soon as I have declared the lynch.
8) You may vote for a no lynch if desired. If at least 50% of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch (if there are 5 people left in the game, 3 need to vote for a no-lynch; if 4 are left, 2 need to).
9) Once you're dead, you are dead. You are allowed one more post WITHOUT information in it. Something like saying "Darn, I was NKed!" is fine.

> Activity & Deadlines

10) Treat this game as a commitment, and try your best to stay active.
11) Prods will be issued after 72 hours in a row without posting. If I keep having to prod you (up to 3-4 times) I'll get angry and replace you. Players may request a prod on another player too if they haven't posted within 48 hours. I'm human and I may forget so if you want someone prodded just tell me.
11a) If you do not open a prod within 24 hours of it being sent I will begin looking for a replacement.
12) Things come up in life, if you need time off for something, please let myself and the players know in-thread for V/LA purposes. I will be flexible, but if you can't be here for a significant amount of time I will replace you.
13) Deadlines for each game day will be 2 weeks, except day 1 which will have a 3 week deadline.

14) In the event of a deadline ending without a player gaining a majority of votes, there will no lynch. No pluralities for lynching.
15) Nights will have a 72 hour deadline. If you fail to send in a night choice, I will automatically default to 'no choice' for that night, and you will do nothing. The night scene may not exactly be up after 72 hours, but give or take an hour or 10 and it will be.
16) Deadlines will only be extended if I need a number of replacements, or barring some other freak circumstances. Apart from that, laziness, or anything else, will not result in a deadline extension.
5c) VOTES MUST BE ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE LINE FROM ANY OTHER TEXT! Any votes that are NOT on a separate line WILL NOT BE COUNTED EVER, and I will NOT be flexible on this. You either have it on it's own line, or suck it up.

> Other Information

17)
These are my colours and font I will use for modly purposes. All other colors except that used by my co-mod (if there is one) are fair game as long as they are easily read by your other players/myself, just don't post a rainbow.

18) I will try to post Vote Counts as often as possible. Hopefully once a page on the top of every page. If you feel a vote count is needed, don't hesitate to ask for one, and I'll provide one at the next opportunity.
19) It's more than possible I've missed a rule or haven't completely covered something. Don't be a prick and try to exploit it, or I will end your existence. Yes that means modkill.
20) I reserve the right to add more, or modify existing rules at any time. If this happens, I will let everyone know.
21) No cryptography., not even for injokes. Do it once, and you'll get an in-thread warning. Do it twice, and it's instant mod-killing.
22)
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO SEE (V/LAs, VC or replacement requests), BOLD IT!

23) Have fun!
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

The night after - Police Headquarters

After the building finally got cleaned up from the partying from the other day and everyone went home, the chief called in some of his trusted friends from out of town to enjoy a private party with just him and the boys, which they glady accepted.

They all arrived at various times in the night, from various parts of the city. Each was meet at the front doors with open arms and ready smiles, eager to begin their own personal anniversary party.

But, little did they know that among his friends there was darkness, betrayers of his trust and friendship.

And in the days to come, the bonds of trust between them all was about to be tested.

Near the end of the party, the police chief decided to excuse himself for a moment along with one of the friends he invited to have some private words and a sip of his best wine.

They quietly entered a private room for them to just sit and enjoy the wine and talk, reminiscing of all the things they had gone through over the years, their lives, that kind of thing.

"You know," his friend said after ahile. "It's been awhile since I've heard anything about things like Mafia. Have you?"

The chief chuckles. "Heh. There aren't very many groups that operate alongside the old italian imagery of the mafia nowadays, or at least they don't go by that name anymore. It's just gangs and thugs." He leans back. "But, I suppose I do partially miss those days. Used to have to step a lot more lively than you do nowadays."

His friend smiles wanly, taking a sip of his wine before leaning forward. "What if...What if they came here again? What would you do?"

"I would fight back," the chief chuckles slightly, though a hint of uncertainity is in his voice. "What's with you, friend? What's with this talk?"

The friend glances to the door before moving to sit next to the chief. "I've heard rumors. Here and around. There are moves being made."

The chief looks the man directly in his eyes. "There have been no such rumors here in this town. None have said as such to me nor my men."

"I believe they are keeping this close to their heart," the firend adjusts himself a little. "Some may even be the mafia themselves. But think! You and I know that things have slowed down, and we need...well, a little pick-me-up."

The chief was no longer smiling. In fact, his face was full of worry as he looked at his old friend. "...What are you saying?"

The friend sighs a little before standing up. He slowly walks around the table, draining the rest of his wine and setting it on the table before he pauses back at his own chair, his face and part of his body hidden by shadows and his own shilouette.

"Old friend..." the chief asks again.

"..." his friend turns back to face him, producing a silenced gun and pointing it at the chief. Though the latter makes no movement, the shock in his face is evident.

"...Why...?" he whispers, looking as if he aged a milennium with just that one question.

"It's the way things must go, my firend," the other says, genuine sadness in his body. "I only regret that it must begin with you."

There is a pop, unheard by the partyers outside, and then a moment of silence. The chief looks down, then back up at his friend as a rivulet of blood slowly comes out of his mouth. He tries to lift a hand, but finds it dead at his side as he slowly slumps down, looking aged, defeated, lost.

Dead.

The traitorous friend puts his gun back in the folds of his cloak and tips his hat to the old chief, flicking away a tear of sadness.

"I wish it wasn't you, old friend," he whispers before he leaves, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Coming back out the party, a few notice him come out and he smiles to them as they approach.

"Where's the chief? Some ask.

"He's just taking a moment to relieve himself, is all," he says. "I've already spoken to him, and I've enjoyed this party thoroughly. I hope you all will, too."

Some of them look a little confused by his words, but they all grin stupidly as the drink and the party wash over them again. Only three others don't grin as happily just yet. The old friend finds them all through eye contact, and they all give imperceptible nods of their heads.

"Enjoy it alll," he says as he makes his way through them and towards the exit of the center itself.

The party continued on unabated and without the chief's prescence. When he didn't return after a few minutes, they just assumed that the wine or whatever got to him finally and he just went to lay down, just like they did an hour later (if sloppily).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police Headquarters - 3 hours before the place opens

Around 12 of the friends and police corp slowly awake with moans and groans, feeling the beginnings of hangovers coming over them. However, as they begin to regain their wits among pulsing headaches, they all begin to realize that since the chief's oldest friend had left, they had never seen the chief himself.

Suddenly worried, they searched the area around the party until they found a door that was locked. Getting a battering ram, they slam the door open after a couple thrusts to find the chief slumped over on his chair, slowly slipping down the chair as his body makes a slow descent to the floor.

And even through their muddied minds, they know a couple things were beyond doubt now: His oldest friend betrayed him.

There were traitorous seeds among them.

And they couldn't get back on track until it was dealt with.

Those who didn't have bad hangovers quickly went to close the headquarters, much to the dismay of some of the early comers to the place. They knew that this move would spread through the town like a wildfire, but they couldn't think of any other way to keep themselves and the town isolated from each other.

It'd just have to do until this was finally over.

Voidedmafia,
Aged police chief and Powerful Cop
, has been killed N0.

Votecount 1.0:

Not Voting: Mist Beauty, Glass, vijay2vasandani, DeltaWave, Luckyjt, Lopsy, Rylai Crestfall, ActionDan, Otto von Clark, kondi2424, IceGuy, Malthusis, iStark

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-04-05 15:06:38)
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Link to Tierce's cache of the thread.

Spoiler: On Duty
1. ActionDan
DeltaWave
RainbowDash
4. iStark
6. Lopsy
7. Luckyjt
Rylai Crestfall
CSL
Mist Beauty
BBmolla
Otto von Clark
Korlash
Glass
Om of the Nom

Spoiler: Casualties
Malthusis,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1
vijay2vasandani,
Town Voyeur
, was killed Night 1
IceGuy,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2
Amrun,
Town Sane Cop
, was killed Night 2
RBAN28,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched day 3
Korlash,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed night 3
iStark,
Mafia Tracker
, was lynched day 4
Om of the Nom,
Town Sane Cop
, was killed Night 4
MagnaofIllusion,
Mafia Rolecop
, was lynched Day 5

Spoiler: Alive to tell the tale
Luckyjt, ActionDan, and Feirei,
Vanilla Townies

Rainbowdash--
Mistrusted Vanilla Townie (AKA Miller)

Notable Events:

Opening flavor | N0 flavor, day start, and VC 1.00 | VC 1.1 | Mist Beauty and Otto von Clark are replaced | Kondi, ActionDan, Lopsy, and luckyjt are prodded | BBmolla replaces Mist Beauty, and ActionDan is replaced | iStark is replaced | ActionDan stays in, DeltaWave and Malthusis are prodded, and VC 1.2 | iStark stays in | IceGuy and Kondi are prodded | Korlash replaces Otto von Clark | Luckyjt and Rylai Crestfall are prodded | BBmolla is prodded | DeltaWave is prodded | VC 1.3 | VC 1.4, and Malthusis is replaced | Malthusis stays in while Kondi is replaced | CSL replaces Rylai Crestfall | VC 1.5 | VC 1.6 | Om of the Nom replaces Glass | VC 1.7 | VC 1.8 | Can't seem to update the OP for some reason; moved playerlist to 3rd post | VC 1.9 | RainbowDash replaces DeltaWave | VC 2.0 | VC 2.1 and CSL is replaced | VC 2.2 | VC 2.3 and some mid-day flavor | VC 2.4 | VC 2.5

Vanilla Townie Role PM wrote:

Hello!

This small afterparty among the police force has become overrun by the mafia. However, they haven't overrun your spirit.

Every day you have one of the most powerful abilities: Your ability to vote. Even if you may only have one vote to use each day, your vote--and your opinion--will help swing the town to outing the imposters.

You know that there are dependable people at the party with special abilities to keep you informed so that you can place your vote on the right people.

You win when all mafia are dead.

If you have read and understood your role, please confirm in-thread here.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 am

Post by IceGuy »

VOTE: DeltaWave
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 am

Post by malthusis »

Just cam in to say hi, need to reread the remnants of the thread.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 am

Post by malthusis »

Mod:A quick question: I've downloaded and extracted the files for the game you gave, but how do I read them?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 am

Post by ActionDan »

Woot! I submitted this as the crash was happening. I realized something was wrong when it took so long to submit, so I copy-pasted it into notepad.

UNVOTE:

Vijay, your last post sounded incredibly genuine, sincere, and townie. It also borders on AtE, but it's the kind of masterful AtE that I'm weak to. I'm going to believe you. I still think your attacks on Lucky were based off of newby mistakes, not scummy ones.

Do me a favor and believe me when I say that Rylai is not scum this game.

The rylai wagon is made up of people seemingly voting Rylai for "pressure," not for being scummy. Also feels like Kondi and Delta are prospecting the wagon, Kondi more-so with some dumb insincere "reaction test."

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3870890#p3870890]post 367[/url], Glass wrote:
action wrote:
I am not impressed with Glass's play not least for telegraphing an attack on Rylai.

You sir, are mistaken. I do not even own a telegraph.

Your case on vijay = beating a dead horse. It's all been said before. No need to tread over the same ground multiple times. Is there anything about vijay you find scummy besides the reasoning for his fakehammer?

Beating a dead horse? The only other two people who have had similar complaints are Rylai and yourself. I'm not counting Otto since he has a different theory entirely. And let me ask you Glass,
do I need to find anything else about Vijay that's scummy?
Because you certainly didn't when you voted him.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3857434#p3857434]post 217[/url], Glass wrote:Otto is being crazy for thinking that vijay was actually trying to hammer, but his vote is in the right spot regardless.
v2v wrote:
I probably should have been clearer. I wasn't trying to clear kondi as town. I was just encouraged by the success of the fake hammer.

I do not buy it for a second. "Hey, this gambit worked in clearing someone as town in another game, so instead of using it to try and clear someone I am going to use it to try and make scum attack me." And it is bs that you think that scum are going to miss the gambit and attack you for it because if scum didn't notice it was a fakehammer neither would town. In fact, scum is more likely to notice the fakehammer. And in that case town would also attack you for it.

VOTE: vijay
L-2

istark is still scum. Asking random questions without reasoning is him trying to look like he is scumhunting without actually doing anything. But he can be lynched tomorrow.

I am also getting a gut scumread from dan, but I don't have anything on him except for a few lame attacks on vijay.

@DW
Is kondi scum?

iceguy wrote:ISO me and find out.

Try to policy lynch kondi followed by tons of nothing followed by attacking delta for not producing any content. What. Regardless, ice is prob-town.

That thought process should be no less valid now then it was then, yet you have abandoned your vijay read with no explanation to go after Rylai, the person who questioned Vijay using this line of reasoning in the first place, one that you had hitherto agreed with. Similarly, I can't reconcile how you are ok with Otto since "his vote is in the right place" but are not willing to reach out and do the same for Rylai.

Furthermore, your Iso itself reveals that your stances are very non-commital. All the questions you have asked don't really lead to anything besides enabling chatter that's easy for you to respond to.

VOTE: Glass

As of now, who do you think is scum?

VOTE: Glass

Lospy, Rylai, and I think Malthusis are town. Lucky I *thought* was town but needs input. Vijay I hope is town.

I never liked Kondi or Delta.

That about sums up my feelings.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by vijay2vasandani »

VOTE: IceGuy

Working off memory, I believe IceGuy's DW vote was based on his miller claim. Still wary about Rylai, want him to post before making a decision.
coming back after a 3 year break.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Glass »

@Void
Cached pages dont seem to work for me, anyone else having this issue?

Im pretty sure that rylai was scum though
VOTE: rylai

actiondan wrote:
Beating a dead horse? The only other two people who have had similar complaints are Rylai and yourself. I'm not counting Otto since he has a different theory entirely. And let me ask you Glass, do I need to find anything else about Vijay that's scummy? Because you certainly didn't when you voted him.

We had talked about vijay potentially faking the gambit for pages, you come out with a wall saying what has already been said. This is not town, this is you pretending to do something. It has nothing to do with the fact that you need more.

actiondan wrote:
That thought process should be no less valid now then it was then, yet you have abandoned your vijay read with no explanation to go after Rylai, the person who questioned Vijay using this line of reasoning in the first place, one that you had hitherto agreed with. Similarly, I can't reconcile how you are ok with Otto since "his vote is in the right place" but are not willing to reach out and do the same for Rylai.

I need to get the cached pages up before i respond to this, but I am pretty sure you are full of shit.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Glass »

Oh, and Ill be staying.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

VOTE: Delta
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

...Oh, fuck, you're right. Damn pages don't work. /Fail

SORRY GUYS! I'll contact Tierce and see if he can fix them.

Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

VOTE: vijay
Can't really do much with the pages failing
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 pm

In post 12, Rylai Crestfall wrote:VOTE: vijay
Can't really do much with the pages failing

this kid. I'm pretty sure this was why I was suspicious of him. Still IG looks good atm.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

(I'm on this, folks. Give me a while and I'll get you your game back. <3)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

And here you go.

Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia - recovered file

It is a .rar file, so you'll have to download and unpack it (with 7-zip or similar). Keep the folder struture as it is, otherwise the style and images won't work.

Unfortunately, Page 1 could not be recovered; otherwise, all the posts till post #382 are present.

Please let me know if there are any errors or you have trouble downloading/opening it.

Good luck!
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 am

Cheers Tierce :D

@ Rylai: there goes your excuse.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Vote Kondi

For reasons stated before the crash. He is still the most suspicious in my eyes.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 am

Post by malthusis »

Vote Rylai

The download's good to read now. I'll check it out a bit more and summarize the case against Rylai for the new thread.
iStark
iStark
Goon
iStark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by iStark »

Lopsy wrote:Why? Because it applies to every player on the playerlist.

Every player on playlist doesn't claim miller and there are ways to confirm them without lynchign.
He hasn't done anything to indicate he is town to me either so, better safe then sorry.

VOTE: DeltaWave

Continuing where we left.

@Mod: Unfortunately I've to go V/LA for 2 days, sorry but RL comes first.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Glass »

Still reading my way through the game, but istark...

istark wrote:
Every player on playlist doesn't claim miller and there are ways to confirm them without lynchign.
He hasn't done anything to indicate he is town to me either so, better safe then sorry.

No, just no. The miller claim itself indicates that he is very likely town. What has everyone else done to indicate they are town? You shouldnt be relying on night actions anyways because if there are lots of cops there are definitely lots of crazy/insane/other types of cops.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 20, Glass wrote:The miller claim itself indicates that he is very likely town.

Why?

You shouldnt be relying on night actions anyways because if there are lots of cops there are definitely lots of crazy/insane/other types of cops.

Good point.

What would y'all think about everyone investigating the same person tonight and claiming the results the next day?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Glass »

iceguy wrote:
Why?

Because I find it very likely that there is a miller in this sort of setup.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 pm

I don't mind the second point in IG's #21.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Glass »

Ya, I would volunteer to be the one investigated as well. Not sure how everyone else would feel about it though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”