Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Jackal711 »

Thanks everyone for playing. That wrapped up a lot quicker than I was expecting.

The Mafia QT can be found here.
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Jackal711 »

In post 224, kondi2424 wrote:You did a good job modding, Jackal. I liked the titles for the votecounts. :P

Thanks. I borrowed that idea from a few mods I've played under.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Kassadin, you did a good job of deflecting suspicion and being under the radar until your vote on saulres, which was rash but paid off. Kami, you did great. Not much advice I could give you to do better. saulres did awesome too, but fell victim to unfortunate circumstances. drmy, you were really obviously town, but your vote testing was a bad idea in LyLo, regardless of being right. :P I wouldn't suggest doing that again.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

Post by saulres »

In post 215, Kamikrazy wrote:You put Kass at L-1 after that?

Vote: Saulres

Dammit, Kami, did you read it? From where I was sitting, he was the
only
was who was guaranteed mafia.

How did you miss that?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 am

Post by saulres »

shotgun, do you want me to present my case against you so you can learn what made you look scummy to me? I can't do it for a couple of days.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

From your perspective your town, from our perspective you aren't...You can't just make an assumption like that and expect everyone to just blindly follow you because of it.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

Post by saulres »

I didn't expect you to follow it blindly. What I expected was for you to question it and stuff. You said the reason you voted for me is because of my action. If you read my argument, there was nothing wrong with the logic of my action. So that in itself is not a lynchable offense. If you waited until I had more time I would have put together a case, and defended myself.

I'd also love to know why I looked so scummy from what I think was three posts.
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 am

Post by saulres »

Thanks for letting me replace in, Jackal. I love coming in at LyLo, I just wish I had had more time to make a proper case, and that the slot I was replacing didn't seem so scummy -- at one point after I realized Kass was scum, I was trying to analyze the bus votes Kami commented on, and for all it looked liked Vincent was the scum there. Kondi, why did you risk someone agreeing with your assessment and hammering?

Also, very smoothly run game from what I saw, Jackal. You were there and on top of it. Good job.
On permanent
V/LA
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 229, saulres wrote:shotgun, do you want me to present my case against you so you can learn what made you look scummy to me? I can't do it for a couple of days.

Yeah sure, I'd really like that.
Your last post really convinced me into thinking Kassadin would be the scum and that he would be paired with either Kondi or Kami. I wasn't very sure.

Good game guys.
I was right about you Kondi (well, at one point). Only scum knows for sure who is Town. And making loud-mouth Town friend by calling him 100% Town is a good strategy to get a Town player firmly behind you.
Incredibly played though, your decision on pushing Kass wagon on Day 1.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Kassadin
Kassadin
Goon
Kassadin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Kassadin »

gg
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Thanks Jackal for your subtle awesomeness!
i'm starting to like your cat.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Kassadin: I shud have known that your VI attitude was a show. But do u do better in other games? Cuz the other game we played, you got lynched for lurking as a Cop.

Kami: You were unreliable Town at times, but that doesn't mean you smelled scum. Your logics made sense but didn't actually ensure safety for the Town. How awesome would it have been if you just hammered Kassadin on Day 1 when you had the chance to! Lol, but I'd really like to play with you again.

Kondi: Love your strategy of counting me as Town and making me watch your back. I must try that out sometime. I just thought your confidence and cold attitude was from Town's character. Maybe I should have approached with caution. Won't happen twice!

Helio: I apologize for harshly pushing your wagon so quickly and so one-sidedly. I really thought we could win this, but looks like we should have taken longer time for this.

Saulres: Despite entering the game at Lylo and drastic timing, you did really well. I hope you'd remember me as a Town who stood by your side when we fell into our demise.
My GTKAS!
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

In post 231, saulres wrote:I didn't expect you to follow it blindly. What I expected was for you to question it and stuff. You said the reason you voted for me is because of my action. If you read my argument, there was nothing wrong with the logic of my action. So that in itself is not a lynchable offense. If you waited until I had more time I would have put together a case, and defended myself.

I'd also love to know why I looked so scummy from what I think was three posts.

I voted you because of Shotguns actions, not because of yours. I was convinced that shotgun putting Kass at L-1 was just a shot in the dark at trying to get a dumb hammer from town since you were guaranteed to lose.

Honestly even if you would have had time to put together a case i'm not entirely sure that you would ever be able to sway me away from you being the proper lynch.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Hoopla »

:shifty:

Return to “Completed Open Games”