Fate
:HAPPY:

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

I reserve judgement until post-game.

Whether that be today or tomorrow.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, sure, let's continue ignoring the issues I've raised after I've confirmed I am not scum. If you were any more obvious you would have a neon sign screaming SCUM above you.

I give up.
Korts, let me go chill out with Nuwen.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 249, Tierce wrote:If Kami flips town and you do not shoot/get Fate dead tomorrow, there will be rage. Being conftown does not mean you get to sit on your ass and take the easy road to a scum win.

Didn't you even see how bad it is to force the vigs to claim last night's results? Don't you see how optimal play for town-Fate would be to claim supersaint and demand to be lynched, since anyone who hammered him would not die and yet would be cleared as town for hammering a supersaint?

Fate's not stupid. He's playing stupid tunneler on a slot that was very obvtown coming into today, and it is very obvious.

That actually is a pretty smart gambit, that I admit didn't cross my mind. I've never come up with a gambit that sacrifices myself.

But for FUCKS SAKE why in the hell would you volunteer to hammer over Faerie? THAT made you goddamn obvscum in my eyes, it made no sense for you to think of yourself as so town but hten want to hammer...

@_@
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 251, Tierce wrote:Oh, sure, let's continue ignoring the issues I've raised after I've confirmed I am not scum. If you were any more obvious you would have a neon sign screaming SCUM above you.

I give up.
Korts, let me go chill out with Nuwen.

What issues for fucks sake? I honestly thought you were goddamn scum, and I had my reasons
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

Sure, now play like the resentful townie that is accusing me of playing badly. Not going to stick.

OF COURSE I volunteered to hammer. I thought Kami was scum until you started pulling scummy BS all over the thread. It's the way this setup wotks with three cleared players: town players sacrifice to get slots cleared and opening the way for the vigs.

You're really obvious, and it's sad.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Tierce, I understand where you're coming from. Let me handle this.

How many games have you played with Fate?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

Something sepecific about me--I read a
LOT
of games. It's not so much about the number of games I play, it's about the many games I read.

You know I have decent reads, kondi. Look at Destiny Mafia, then compare how Fate reacted to how Reck reacted when there was a person accusing them of being scum. A person that they chose to attack when there was no point in it, because that person was all but confirmed town/would be by virtue of hammering a potential supersaint. As with Reck, Fate was trying to throw all kinds of pointless mud when there was no reason for it; my slot was a dead (wo)man walking.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

I'm flipping town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Tierce »

Btw, kondi, it's rather obvious you like Fate's style. So do I. Don't let that cloud your judgment.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 257, Kamikrazy wrote:I'm flipping town.

Bleh.

And that's all you have to say? You're a town slot who is making absolutely no effort to help town win this tonight/tomorrow?
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Tierce, by hammering Izzy, you meant Bella, right?

Sorry if I'm out of the loop on something. :?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 254, Tierce wrote:Sure, now play like the resentful townie that is accusing me of playing badly. Not going to stick.

OF COURSE I volunteered to hammer. I thought Kami was scum until you started pulling scummy BS all over the thread. It's the way this setup wotks with three cleared players: town players sacrifice to get slots cleared and opening the way for the vigs.

You're really obvious, and it's sad.

Well you're going to be as equally humbled as me in the dead qt. You DID play poorly, or at least in a way that didn't convey yourself as town, which is the most improtant thing in a game with me in it becuase if I don't have a town read on you you're dead.

Vigs shooting me is obviously stupid and bad, so that's at least one concrete example of your poor play this game. Its too risky, if a vig shoots me and scum kill the other one thats instantly game over.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Fate, who's scum if these are both town flips? Or, rather, what do you suggest we do tomorrow?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Fate »

On the other hand YOU are misunderstanding my playstyle and letting my incorrect read on you cloud your judgement Tierce. I realize you're upset that you think I'd be able to read you easier and that you're all "WAHT FATE CALLIN ME SCUM? HE CANT BE THAT WRONG HES SCUM!" but you need to understand your slot was pretty scummy and the claim change and all the rest and how it sealed your fate.

meh I'd say shoot Faerielord tonight just to get thewifom accidental hammer on scumbuddy out of the way. That leaves me and izzy and a vig alive tomorrow, I hammer Izzy and we win.

but it really won't go that far because Izzy is town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 262, kondi2424 wrote:Fate, who's scum if these are both town flips? Or, rather, what do you suggest we do tomorrow?

This is pretty much auto-win if both scum shoot Faerie.

Actually fuck did faerie claim bomb or SS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Fate »

nah Faerie claimed bomb @_@

that makes things a little dicier.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Tierce »

How is forcing the vigs to claim results protown, Fate? You are forcing them to show whether or not they are blanks to the last scum, who will know who to roleblock. Again, you are not that stupid.

Why would last scum offer to hammer, when they will be expected to go through with it?

Why would last scum claim before reading the thread and look at their predecessor's claim to make sure it fit together? They wouldn't.

These are all errors in judgment that are not acceptable if you are town.

Now you're denying yourself responsibility for my death. This is typical scum behavior. "Welp, they didn't play that well, it's not my fault they got lynched!" You were tunneling on me all day and ignored every instance that showed my mentality only made sense coming from a town slot. This is not typical town behavior, it's a very good sign of scumFate trying to get both Nuwen and Tierce out of the game as fast as possible.

And yes, kondi, I mean Bella. Izzy = Bella.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

kondi2424*-Vig
Fate-Bomb
FaerieLord-bomb
Captain Corporal Lupo-Vig
Bella LBJ-SS

ok 5 alive. If both vigs shoot Faerie izzy scum can't kill me to win the game because she herself would blow up-assuming she can't self-protect and kill me.

Korts can the last scum alive self-protect?

Therefore she would just have to no kill or overkill a vig.

@_@

wait
"
If you are successfully shot at night (Blank Vig targets don't count), the player to shoot you will also die."

Doesn't make it clear...

Korts do ALL players targeting a bomb die the night its killed?

I suppose that doesn't matter, whether one vig dies or two we're left alive in a lylo....

with me an dizzy and its a tie because im a bomb T_T

OK FUCK IT

Vigs dont shoot tonight
There's absolutely no point. If you shoot me/faerie it could be gg if izzy's scum. If you shoot Izzy that's pointless since she's automatically the lynch tomorrow.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

And there you go turning on your townreads~
Nice.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 266, Tierce wrote:How is forcing the vigs to claim results protown, Fate? You are forcing them to show whether or not they are blanks to the last scum, who will know who to roleblock. Again, you are not that stupid.

Why would last scum offer to hammer, when they will be expected to go through with it?

Why would last scum claim before reading the thread and look at their predecessor's claim to make sure it fit together? They wouldn't.

These are all errors in judgment that are not acceptable if you are town.

Now you're denying yourself responsibility for my death. This is typical scum behavior. "Welp, they didn't play that well, it's not my fault they got lynched!" You were tunneling on me all day and ignored every instance that showed my mentality only made sense coming from a town slot. This is not typical town behavior, it's a very good sign of scumFate trying to get both Nuwen and Tierce out of the game as fast as possible.

And yes, kondi, I mean Bella. Izzy = Bella.

The vig claims are just to help piece together the set-up. More info is GOOD in this case. Say tomorrow one kill goes through and the vig whose kill went through DIES. We don't know who he targeted N1 because that person was SELF-PROTECTED.

More info is good

Don't give me this "unacceptable play" YOU are the one that got mislynched. Is it partially my fault for readin you wrong? Don't act all high and fucking mighty.

Obviously your "why would scum" don't apply if you are TOWN anyway, but in my mind it looked liek a quick attempt to change your claim to bomb because a SS claim would've been death at night instantly and gg for you. And I explained why you would offer to hammer, a last ditch effort to look more town.

What mentality of yours was ONLY FROM TOWN? Offering to hammer? The FUCK if I'm going to give that a pass for. "Oh she said she'll hammer she MUST BE TOWNZ" why would I make you hammer then if you offered to hammer and are therefore auto-town?

Do you even see where I'm coming from?

The hell would I even be TALKING to you right now if I were scum? I would've sat back and watched as you hammered a supersaint instead of PRESSURING YOU to further cement my fucking read on you.

THIS IS HOW I GODDAMN PLAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 268, Tierce wrote:And there you go turning on your townreads~
Nice.

The only townread I've had in this game was Kamikrazy and Izzy, now you're just trying to piss me off.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

Townread on Kamikrazy? And you would try to lynch an SS instead of someone you think is a scum-fakebomb, WHY?

Keep digging.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

And no, more info is NOT GOOD because knowing their claims won't change anything at all for town, who don't have the info whether the vigs were block'd/doc'd over/are blanks. Scum know their own actions, so they know if a claimed vig's shot is blank or not. VIG SHOT CLAIMS = BAD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Because THATS HOW THIS SETUP WORKS YOU CLEAR TOWNIES THROUGH SUPERSAINT HAMMERINGS AND GET TWO FOR ONE SPECIALS

HERPDERP

OHWAITTHATS WHAT YOU SAID

You really aretrying to piss me off. You got lynched, you weren't TOWN this game. Just promise you'll try to look at your play and your OWN flaws once you find out I'm town

gfucking night
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

My point is not that you should think I'm auto-town. My point is that any town player should be looking at what happens tonight-tomorrow the moment today's lynch/hammer were settled. You weren't. You kept tunneling on me, when it made absolutely no difference because I would die anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”