Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:Why is he on the scumlist then? Process of Elimination. I'm don't see crypto/peta/inte being scum. So that leaves D3fend3r, who I've had a null read on. Same with Doctor and whoever replaced him etc. etc.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Pine »

My point is that it's really strange that you criticize me for finding him genuinely scummy, when you've come to a similar conclusion by other means.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

4 D3f3nd3r (Matias, noraaa, petapan, Pine) L-2
1 Hiraki (CF Riot)
1 Pine (UberNinja)
0 UberNinja
0 petapan
0 crypto
0 inte
0 Matias
0 CF Riot
0 noraaa

4 Not Voting (D3f3nd3r, Hiraki, inte, crypto)

6 to lynch
Deadline June 17th
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

crypto

come pine w/me
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2026, Pine wrote:My point is that it's really strange that you criticize me for finding him genuinely scummy, when you've come to a similar conclusion by other means.
So you're saying

that even though I believe he's scummy

I shouldn't think you're scummy

because we came to the same conclusion?

Should Dr. Xavier and Magneto be friends still?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Pine »

That isn't what I'm saying at all.

You criticized me for finding him scummy, despite the fact that you agree for different reasons. Professor X and Magneto agree on some things and oppose one another on others, but they aren't enemies for the things they agree on.

You're criticizing me for what we agree on, which is weird.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2030, Pine wrote:That isn't what I'm saying at all.

You criticized me for finding him scummy, despite the fact that you agree for different reasons. Professor X and Magneto agree on some things and oppose one another on others, but they aren't enemies for the things they agree on.

You're criticizing me for what we agree on, which is weird.
Um, that's what I am criticizing you on?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Pine »

Da fuk?

Whatever. Put your money where your mouth is, and let's lynch Defender. I've made peace with the likelihood that I'm going to get railroaded eventually, so one more opinion against me means little. What does is getting scum lynched before I go.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 am

Post by noraaa »

Hiraki thinks crypto wants me dead bc he has no reading comprehension... therefore -I figure- he's thinking "well if me, crypto, and of course pine and UN will vote nora, then I can go get Pine and or UN later.. and knock two more people off my list"
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 am

Post by noraaa »

Hiraki I think it's interesting that you and I are the only two people (I think) who aren't against inte. Which makes me want to reevaluate my town read on him but he's not on the block today so if he's still alive and i'm still alive when I get back Monday then we'll see what's up then.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 am

Post by CF Riot »

UN, Hiraki or Pine but not both, Noraaa, & Peta but not really cause I'm probably wrong about Def. UN or Def being the last blue.

Nora you still think UN is town?

pedit, I'm still meh about it but Inte is less scum to me than he was earlier.
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 2022, Hiraki wrote:Oh and Matias is pseudo-town for going against statements that buddied him with Psyche. It's not 100% definite, but I'm ready to say GG if Matias is scum.

um.

wait are you saying that Matias came out against being close to Psyche and therefore that makes him town? (gonna iso Matias but if that's the correct logic you're using that would make Matias scummier. That plus his entire lack of attention to this game but I guess that's just standard at this point.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 am

Post by noraaa »

In post 2035, CF Riot wrote:Nora you still think UN is town?

IDK is UN usually a horrible, horrible player? Cause if so, then yeah, he's town. If not, then he's scum. I've felt he was either being very tunnelly dumb or very manipulative all day, and he certainly pushes hard and fast but I think that's just his personality. I think to get a better idea I'll have to meta besides just iso.

So I need to check up on Matias and UN. I leave sometime tomorrow so I'm trying to cover bases before I go.

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 am

Post by noraaa »

all day should be all game

noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:05 am

Post by noraaa »

So there's two ways to read what Defender said. Either "where did I mess up?" or "show me what I said that you're construing as a scumtell?"

And depending on which side you read it as when you read it, you're going to think he's scummy or townie, and you're going to think anyone who read it the other way is scummy. I know that I personally would say something like the second one, but I'd word it more closely to how I did word it than to how he worded it. Which makes his original statement still so vague. I think that the general flow of that slot has been bad and it's not super likely that three people in a row would set off so many alarms if they were a town slot. Therefore I'm pretty content to stick with the hypothesis that Defender is scum.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2032, Pine wrote:Da fuk?

Whatever. Put your money where your mouth is, and let's lynch Defender. I've made peace with the likelihood that I'm going to get railroaded eventually, so one more opinion against me means little. What does is getting scum lynched before I go.

this absolutely fucking reeks of "red" scum wanting to finish off blue scum before his own death

kill this with fire, i tell you

WITH FIRE
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I meant it as "show me what I said that you're construing as a scumtell?"

I meant to use the phrases "Obvscum" and "scumslip" almost sarcastically.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2034, noraaa wrote:Hiraki I think it's interesting that you and I are the only two people (I think) who aren't against inte. Which makes me want to reevaluate my town read on him but he's not on the block today so if he's still alive and i'm still alive when I get back Monday then we'll see what's up then.

here's what I think about inte:

inte struck me as dumb at first, but then i felt like he had some kind of deviousness because of the way he trolled NS early on. i had him as a null read leaning town, but hate null reads so i put him as town in my mind unless he did something scummy. after that, comments he made about you and hiraki both set me off, and i started feeling like he was scum with one or both of you, but it was never more than a fleeting feeling and he's been relatively under-the-radar until now, going with the flow and not making too many ripples. i literally have almost no footprint of him in my mind.

going by the VCA, the amount of time he's not voting, or is voting for nobody special, is amazing. but then at the last second he switches over to hammer redFF, possibly to gain town cred and distance from the blue scum team.

In post 1516, BK201 wrote:I agree that psyche's "research" is a bit scummy, but inte and pine are overall scummier.

this post as well is pure WIFOM

now which one is his buddy? you decide.

also, i asked him in post 1812 who he thought was scummy, and all i've gotten from him since then is:
In post 1842, inte wrote:i have to prod dodge and shit, finals week

In post 1958, inte wrote:you cocklickers holy shit i have finals and cant read slow down

In post 2035, CF Riot wrote:UN, Hiraki or Pine but not both, Noraaa, & Peta but not really cause I'm probably wrong about Def. UN or Def being the last blue.

Nora you still think UN is town?

pedit, I'm still meh about it but Inte is less scum to me than he was earlier.

out of all the people left in the game you pick ME as being BLUE scum? like, with BK and redFF? are you on CRACK?

if anything I'd be the other team man. yeah right am i gonna champion a BK201 lynch and leave myself alone when I could push a lynch on some idiot like Defender instead.

seriously. wat

In post 2039, noraaa wrote:So there's two ways to read what Defender said. Either "where did I mess up?" or "show me what I said that you're construing as a scumtell?"

And depending on which side you read it as when you read it, you're going to think he's scummy or townie, and you're going to think anyone who read it the other way is scummy. I know that I personally would say something like the second one, but I'd word it more closely to how I did word it than to how he worded it. Which makes his original statement still so vague. I think that the general flow of that slot has been bad and it's not super likely that three people in a row would set off so many alarms if they were a town slot. Therefore I'm pretty content to stick with the hypothesis that Defender is scum.

i'm in the second group.

and i want to hear more from Defender and less from everyone who's NOT Defender

In post 1598, UberNinja wrote:So crypto, I'm really interested to know why you're so averse to pummeling the BK201 wagon into the ground.

Really, really interested.

this too. sup, crypto?

please explain why you didn't have a scum read on him

In post 1642, Pine wrote:So, let me get this straight...you think I'm buddies with BK, who you think was buddies with RedFF...so you're suggesting that in a sixteen-player game, we have two scumteams of three each, making the starting numbers 10 v 3 v 3?

Unlikely. Try again.

going back and seeing this post also makes me wonder A LOT

why the hell is 10v3v3 unlikely? IT ISN'T. IT'S TERRIBLY LIKELY. this looks to me like somebody who's scum trying to make townspeople think the scum teams are smaller than they ACTUALLY are, so they'll let their guard down and think they'll have more mislynches than they ACTUALLY have...

...in other words,
MAJOR FUCKING FOS OF DESTRUCTION: PINE

or you could just vote him and lets be done with it
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2033, noraaa wrote:Hiraki thinks crypto wants me dead bc he has no reading comprehension... therefore -I figure- he's thinking "well if me, crypto, and of course pine and UN will vote nora, then I can go get Pine and or UN later.. and knock two more people off my list"
um no

I just want you dead because you're being more cryptic then crypto
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 am

Post by inte »

Another prod dodge. Last final today and then move back home tomorrow :3
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

Uber wrote:why the hell is 10v3v3 unlikely? IT ISN'T. IT'S TERRIBLY LIKELY. this looks to me like somebody who's scum trying to make townspeople think the scum teams are smaller than they ACTUALLY are, so they'll let their guard down and think they'll have more mislynches than they ACTUALLY have...
You know this isn't really that scummy just because this is usually the norm
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

12-2-2 is more the norm than 10-3-3?

sure buddy
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

I misread it.

My mistake. The norm is 3/3/10
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by crypto »

oh whoops
vote: d3f3nd3r
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2037, noraaa wrote:
In post 2035, CF Riot wrote:Nora you still think UN is town?

IDK is UN usually a horrible, horrible player? Cause if so, then yeah, he's town. If not, then he's scum. I've felt he was either being very tunnelly dumb or very manipulative all day, and he certainly pushes hard and fast but I think that's just his personality. I think to get a better idea I'll have to meta besides just iso.

WHOA FALSE DICHOTOMY
In post 2040, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2032, Pine wrote:Da fuk?

this absolutely fucking reeks of "red" scum wanting to finish off blue scum before his own death

kill this with fire, i tell you

WITH FIRE

This is a bona fide scumslip. How in the hell would UN have the first idea what color someone was before they flipped?

When I flip Town, please come back to this post. I'm 100% serious.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”