Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

Votecount 3.3

scotmany12
(1) - Shadoweh

Not voting
(4) - Phillammon, Guy_Named_Riggs, Mortontfrh, scotmany12

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The deadline is June 25 at 2:40 AM GMT (DST). Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2012-06-25 02:00:00)
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 373, Shadoweh wrote:Mort: LYLO is always the best time to take away town lynch options. The only benefit not claiming has is leaving town with it's fingers in it's bum.

I already said i'm fine with us mass claiming (See: #335) - Phil was the one saying we
shouldn't
claim.

In post 374, Phillammon wrote:Fair enough, my bad. I was just thinking given it's a 5 player lylo, there's going to be another night, surely? Or do I have this the wrong way up?

There's two guarenteed killing roles, so we're in LYLO depending on their shots.

If Scoty's telling the truth, however, we could still win with a mislynch depending on lucky night kills.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Phillammon »

Point. Okay then, massclaim is probably fine, then.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

If we're doing a mass claim, I think scot should choose who claims next. And then we continue popcorn style.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Phillammon »

Popcorn is probably safest, yeah.
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 366, Shadoweh wrote:That's interesting. Assuming you're telling the truth, it means one of SK/Scum shot Elmo. Who do you think would have done that? Elmo compared to the rest of the players was fairly easy to target.

Probably the SK. Glork is the much more likely choice for a mafia kill.

In post 370, Shadoweh wrote:Mr. Many, why did you shoot izak, and who were you planning to shoot last night?

It should be pretty obvious why I shot izak. I thought he was scummy day one, as evident by me pushing for him to be lynched. Last night, I probably would have shot GNR or Elmo.

GNR should also claim.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

God damnit.
##Unvote

GNR looks like a good candidate for an SK taking out Elmo. I keep going over the possibilities and it doesn't feel like this is fake. The vig would have to have died N1 for it to make sense. Mrr.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm also spying on Philamon's old games and reading over Some scum meta it doesn't look like Philamon is playing a scum game at all. I would dub scum!Phillamon as 'flailing like a little girl praying no one asked him for solid reads'. Meanwhile the one that replaced into here started off making firm opinions on everyone and trying hard to put things together. He also doesn't have that SUPER SURE level of confirmation bias when discussing nightkill possiblities.

Sweet we can actually win this shit. Mort's behaviour today has taken a turn for the hostile, possibly desperate because he thought he got shot last night? I'd lynch GNR over Mort but uh semantics
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:22 pm

In post 380, scotmany12 wrote:
GNR should also claim.

I am the roleblocker

I blocked saulres N1 (which means he was town)
And I didn't do anything N2 becaus I thought night started later than what it did, so I didn't get an action in in time.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

you can't be fucking serious
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

LOL

I'm comfortable lynching either one of the claims, I refuse to believe that both of our PRs actually didn't submit a night kill last night.

(which means he was town)

Explain to me why you said this? I mean, not only is it not true but it's an absolute pointless thing to say whether it's true or not.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Phillammon »

GNR is clutching at straws. Even if my case was wrong, he's still making assumptions that there is really only one way he could know. The fact that he's claimed roleblocker feels off to me too, given that he completely ignored the blockers existence in his initial assumptions. I'm willing to vote GNR at this point.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

This entire game is throwing my head for a spin. My only problem with lynching GNR is that it just makes no fucking sense for scum to say that they roleblocked no one. I mean, why would scum ever do something like that when someone else already stated the exact same thing?

In post 362, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Hmmm... i guess the roleblocker should claim now too (if they are still alive)

GNR you need to explain this.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Because they can't claim to roleblock someone living who might counterclaim them. Or accidentally name the SK and put a fat bullseye on their forhead. no target is the safety helmet approach.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

Why wouldn't scum just claim a block on the dead? Elmo would have been a completely reasonable block claim TBH.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Shadoweh »

For someone that never mentioned him? It seemed to work for scot in people's minds. I don't see why he would block Saulres either instead of CES, who he suspected.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

In post 387, Mortontfrh wrote:This entire game is throwing my head for a spin. My only problem with lynching GNR is that it just makes no fucking sense for scum to say that they roleblocked no one. I mean, why would scum ever do something like that when someone else already stated the exact same thing?

In post 362, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Hmmm... i guess the roleblocker should claim now too (if they are still alive)

GNR you need to explain this.

I was hoping scum/SK would claim roleblocker beliving that there was no roleblocker. They would claim, I would claim, we would have our options for the lynch today. Me and whoever had claimed before me. Hopefully, we would've lynched the other, then we either get rid 1 scum (maybe the scum team) or the SK
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 385, Mortontfrh wrote:
(which means he was town)

Explain to me why you said this? I mean, not only is it not true but it's an absolute pointless thing to say whether it's true or not.

I want you to explain this as well. Where did you come to the conclusion that blocking him meant he had to be town?

If any of you three who haven't claimed plan on claiming gunsmith, best do it now so we can move past claiming.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 am

Three kills occured. I just think that because 3 kills occured, Saul wasn't the vig or SK. There's still the offchance that he was a goon that didn't submit the kill, but I find that unlikely, therefore, he's town
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I already claimed paco, unless you can't count. GNR why would you block him in the first place.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 am

I wasn't too sure of people on D1, so I just sent in a name
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Phillammon »

I like how GNR has once again skated over the fact that the SK is RB immune, so 3 kills just told him that saul wasn't the Vig or the Mafioso who sent the kill. The fact he died means that he wasn't the SK, but there is nothing else to back you up if you really are the Roleblocker.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 am

In post 396, Phillammon wrote:I like how GNR has once again skated over the fact that the SK is RB immune, so 3 kills just told him that saul wasn't the Vig or the Mafioso who sent the kill. The fact he died means that he wasn't the SK, but there is nothing else to back you up if you really are the Roleblocker.

... He's RB immune too? I give up. I'm done trying to figure out what happened during the nights.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 am

Post by Mortontfrh »

It's...An...Open...Set...Up...
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Phillammon »

In post 397, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 396, Phillammon wrote:I like how GNR has once again skated over the fact that the SK is RB immune, so 3 kills just told him that saul wasn't the Vig or the Mafioso who sent the kill. The fact he died means that he wasn't the SK, but there is nothing else to back you up if you really are the Roleblocker.

... He's RB immune too? I give up. I'm done trying to figure out what happened during the nights.

Right, I cannot believe this at this point. Given you have QUOTED THE POST IN WHICH I POINTED THIS OUT AT FIRST. VOTE: GNR

Return to “Completed Open Games”