Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 1522, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1517, Magua wrote:
In post 1516, UberNinja wrote:Also I want to know what Magua thinks about people's alignments instead of just "here's what we should do, IN THEORY, now let's do it"

Yeah, quite honestly, that's not going to happen at this point.

@Lucky:
Claim.

Well then, no offense, but I am
not
going to let someone who has been on the site for 2 weeks, and has "I suck at mafia" bolded in their sig, pick the lynch at whim just because they are a power role.

I'm damn well going to do my own research and push the lynch that I think should go through. And Lucky's lynch should definitely not go through.
That same person has a confirmed town that we(including you) don't know about.

Lynch lucky, jail me. Lynch phill or rach, jail the other, gg.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1516, UberNinja wrote:Thoughts coming shortly

Shortly was a little longer than I planned, but here goes.

Here's what I had on Lucky:

Spoiler: Case for him being scum (I felt good about this at the time, but now not so much)
In post 1226, UberNinja wrote:
In post 880, Luckyjt wrote:Lets lynch one of the replacement spots just to get a lynch.

I don't like this post at all.

Context:
This is right after we got granted another deadline extension on Day 1.
This is right after I started the reasonless quickwagon on Lastsurvivor.

NO COMMENTARY ON THE LS QUICK-WAGON. Just an attempt to derail it.

Somebody tell me why I ever thought this guy was town.

In post 1227, UberNinja wrote:
In post 888, UberNinja wrote:fucking lynch LS please before I rip Lucky's head off for being either stupidly dense, or being LS's scumbuddy trying to deflect :P

aaaaaaaaaaaand holy shit I guess I caught it back then too

Vote: Luckyjt

Let's take this to the bank (after we rob it, of course, being the miscreants we are)
We can bury him right next to Lastsurvivor's still-warm corpse... EHEHEHEHEHAHAAHA

In post 1228, UberNinja wrote:
In post 894, Luckyjt wrote:
vote: ls

I honestly want this day to end and dont see why LS lynch is the best but whatever.

OH AND NOW HE WANTS TO LYNCH HIM

LOLOL

In post 1230, UberNinja wrote:
In post 895, Jal wrote:
Lastsurvivor
: You've been kind of flip-flopping a bit here and your vote is currently on no one. You took your vote off of Vijay quickly after the deadline extension due to drmyshotgun's "gud" reasons and just as quickly something suddenly seems "off" about the dynamic between the two. I'm confused. Who do you even think is scum now?

Lucky
: You gave reasons for voting Vijay in post 744 - because his flip would at least help clarify if Trollie is scum. What good reasoning do you have to suddenly drop your vote and create another wagon?

Also - where the hell did you guys go when Lastsurvivor was last voted on? Most of you quickly jumped shipped and I was out there having a stupid Battle of the Walls on my own. I felt as though I were crawling through the desert without water, with my only companion being Vijay quietly and constantly whispering into my ear
"occaaaamm's rraaazooooor."

Suddenly Uber comes back, votes for LS, and you're all gung-ho again?

Screw you guys.

VOTE: Lastsurvivor

I'm also upset that our two main town reads, Phill and Rach, have been rather useless as of late.

Lucky and Lastsurvivor - answer the questions. I'm going to have lunch and look through some of the thread again, as I now apparently have an eternity to do so.

P-edit: Lucky changed his vote and doesn't seem to even think it's worthwhile. :neutral:

And I'll willingly bet all of my town cred on my hypothesis that Jal is the final scum and realized the VERY POST after his other buddy bussed, that LS's lynch was inevitable, and tried to bury his LS vote with a bunch of conjecture and other shit, and then there's the AtE of "Now that Uber is back and voting for LS, you're all gung ho again? Screw you guys, Vote: LS" ......

LOOOOL

make it so

lynch both these fuckers one after the other, i don't care which first but if arugula wants Jal first I am 100% down either way

game = broken.

you're all clear, kids! now let's blow this thing so we can go home!

Spoiler: Case for him being town (I believe in this one much more firmly)
In post 1256, Jal wrote:Wait - what the hell is happening?

And Arugula, I'm not trying to recruit anyone, Jesus. Paranoid much? The reason I changed my opinion of Rach was because of this post:

In post 977, RachMarie wrote:bahhh I often do
intent to hammer because I trust myself to not quick hammer and give the person who is likely to be lynched a chance to have his or her say FIRST. besides things DO change in reads. I was beginning to doubt LS, when he self hammered and ripped the hammer out of my hands VERY much like he did in Newbie 1206 I was then sure he was scum. I am town and if you are town, Jal then I am not your enemy.

After a reread, I now believe I initially read this
entirely
wrong, especially when I take into account my previous read on her and her latest posts. I don't think she gives a rats ass about you or me.

Phill, I still want a basic reads list from you.

I have no idea what to think about Lucky voting for himself.

The bolded above would very likely not be said by a scumbuddy. I don't think Jal would try to save Lucky if Lucky was scum, or even show any opposition to his lynch. One of Jal's good scum traits was that she was pretty good at blending in; unfortunately, town tells from too many other people PoE'd her as scum. And I don't think Jal would have made this comment about Lucky as a scumbuddy like that, especially in light of the comments on LS's lynch she made on Day 1:
In post 895, Jal wrote:Also - where the hell did you guys go when Lastsurvivor was last voted on? Most of you quickly jumped shipped and I was out there having a stupid Battle of the Walls on my own. I felt as though I were crawling through the desert without water, with my only companion being Vijay quietly and constantly whispering into my ear "occaaaamm's rraaazooooor."

Suddenly Uber comes back, votes for LS, and you're all gung-ho again?

Screw you guys.

VOTE: Lastsurvivor

Not to mention, in that very post, the only two people she addressed (other than talking about me) were talking to both LastSurvivor and Luckyjt. I sincerely doubt that Jal would ever mention both scum buddies in the same post.

Also, I can't see a scenario where something like this should ever be said by a scumbuddy.
In post 1256, Jal wrote:Wait - what the hell is happening?

And Arugula, I'm not trying to recruit anyone, Jesus. Paranoid much? The reason I changed my opinion of Rach was because of this post:

In post 977, RachMarie wrote:bahhh I often do
intent to hammer because I trust myself to not quick hammer and give the person who is likely to be lynched a chance to have his or her say FIRST. besides things DO change in reads. I was beginning to doubt LS, when he self hammered and ripped the hammer out of my hands VERY much like he did in Newbie 1206 I was then sure he was scum. I am town and if you are town, Jal then I am not your enemy.

After a reread, I now believe I initially read this
entirely
wrong, especially when I take into account my previous read on her and her latest posts. I don't think she gives a rats ass about you or me.

Phill, I still want a basic reads list from you.

I have no idea what to think about Lucky voting for himself.

That sounds much more like Jal-scum talking about Lucky-town than about Lucky-scumbuddy.

Also, this sentence put him really really hard as town in my books: "Jal is 100% confirmed town if phil flips scum tomorrow" ... and yes, the entirety of post 1265 was an appeal to emotion, and I thought long and hard about it coming from either town or scum, but I figured that no scum would say that about their buddy.

In post 1265, Luckyjt wrote:
I am VT which is why I dont care of being lynched.
Tomorrow
quicklynch phil he is scum, look at his vote, look at LS answers to my question, look at him disappearing towards the end of day 1.
Look at him disappearing this whole day and coming to vote me with "no idea what is going on." DOnt let anyone tell you to vote someone else. Phil is scum 90% sure. If he flips scum, vote GNR next. If phil is town vote Uber. But I doubt Uber would push so hard for my lynch if he was scum.
Jal is 100% confirmed town if phil flips scum tomorrow.
Jal had no understanding of the point of my questions day one and the fact that dicknose got killed last night seemed like an attempt to frame Jal, thus I say he is town.

So remember quicklynch Phil, if someone tries going against the lynch, lynch them next after GNR if the game has not ended. Phil is scum.

@GNR
And i did not hammer LS, he selfhammered.. I was reluctant to vote because I never saw anything suspicious from LS and apparently no one else here did either since many of you started going after Uber for voting LS with no reason earlier today saying they were partners. Or am I incorrect.

WHy is it that when scum gets lynch day 1 I end up lynched day 2 as town? And usually for the same reason. Because I play conservative and keep from voting until the end of the day when I have a definite scum read, which I did not have one on LS. I voted because as Ive said before I wanted the day to end. I hate long days and since we had 2 extensions and the day started to slow down I was ready to vote anyone just to get a fresh day going.

Oh well hammer me Rach! Once more I repeat quicklynch phil tomorrow , dont let ANYONE change your mind, just do it for me when I flip town.

I also love how many of you think I have a good chance of being town yet want to vote me or have voted me. And I vote myself when I dont want to try to defend myself as town. I have even hammered myself as town

The parts in green are town speaking. I really have a hard time seeing scum making such vehement accusations on their deathbed.

Lucky thought he'd be lynched and he didn't give a shit, he just wanted his voice heard. That's
town to the last drop

I have gone back and forth about Lucky in my mind all game.

But when I read 1256, I decided he was town.

Therefore, he should not be lynched. We are not looking to "break the game", we are looking to "win the game", a.k.a lynch scum

In theory I like Magua's activity and suggestions, but my gut does not like Magua coming in and suggesting a plan of attack based on certain things, when he hasn't been part of the game and clearly does not have a firm grasp of what's what yet.

And my gut REALLY doesn't like that Magua refuses to give scum reads. What the fuck is that shit.

Not saying he's scum, but if he is: It'd be a great strategy to do the following:

1. Replace in
2. Act town as fuck all at once and all at the beginning to win people's trust
3. Lead the town to do something that makes a lot of sense ON PAPER but disregards everything we KNOW so far
4. Disrupt the entire momentum of how town has been lynching scum so far, and change the entire dynamic into something logic-based instead of gut-based (and last I checked, gut-based has been working 100% for us so far)
5. Get the JK to out himself (thus narrowing the chances of who could possibly be the doc, increasing the chances of a doc nightkill)
6. Get the doc to protect the JK "100000000%" (thus eliminating the chances of the doc protecting ME -- which I
really
don't fucking like)
7. Use this momentum to get people to do exactly what he wants
8. Refuse to give scum reads on people (???)
9. ???
10. PROFIT

The strategy would then be as follows:

1. Shrug off the mislynched town flips as "well they are casualties of war, deal with it"
2. Ride town cred gained based SOLELY on a logic-based "here's what we should do" strategy until endgame
3. Stab every single motherfucking player left alive in the back
4. Win it for my fucking scum buddies
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

tl;dr

1. I don't want a Luckyjt lynch. Not now, not ever.
2. Magua's entire strategy so far is hiiiiiiighly suspect.
3. I am not fucking amused at how things have taken a drastic turn from "gut-based scum lynches" to "logic/breaking strategy-based lynches which might be on town OR scum, who knows" where Magua is not suspected by anyone any more and everyone seems willing to follow him off a cliff.

For reference, I've read some of his games in the past.

He won a fucking
25 player game
with
10 fucking killing roles
on
Day Fucking Nine
. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16879
He was
nominated for a scummy
for this game as the "best performance third party": http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16483

Also there's shit like:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13457
and
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18294

And you guys just want to follow him like the Pied Piper.

No, that's not fucking ok.

We need to do this together, like we've done for the last 2 game days.

It worked just fine for us then, and it'll work fine for us now.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Arugula »

But Trollie couldn't have performed the NK.

But if you want to lynch Phil or Rach (preferably Rach), that's fine by me.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I have actually been warming up to Rach as scum recently, actually.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Arugula »

Yeah and the more I think about her "townslip", the faker it seems.

She didn't know what size game it was, and she very likely might have not known her role PM at the time, or got it confused with another game.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Should I just spill who's the confirmed townie?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also, there is no point to asking the JK to claim if they're not going to also claim their N2 target.

If we are going to make a lynch, we need to know everything possible, and eliminating people as town on our lists (or in Vote Count Analyses, which I am going to do either tonight or tomorrow) is pretty fucking important.

@Bitmap, please reveal your target for last night so I can have one more conf-town to add into the VCA.

Also, did I mention how furious I am that Magua got the JK to out and now the doctor will no longer be protecting me? Fuuuuuck that.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

p-edit: Bitmap ninja'd a ninja. Impossible.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Bitmap »

BK's confirmed town. He was my target last night.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

fuck yes. what a load off my chest

two of the worst looking slots confirmed as town

EHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

alright, VCA coming right up as promised
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

now if only the vote counts were correct.... what the hell, Chrimi? :(

i was clearly not the second-to-last person on LS's wagon. wtf bro
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Vote Count Analysis time.

I've greened myself because I know I'm town. If anyone has a problem with that they can suck it.

In post 5, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(14 players alive = 8 to lynch)

Not voting(14/14)(
Lastsurvivor
, RachMarie,
UberNinja
, drmyshotgun, TheTrollie,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, vijay2vasandani, Arugula,
dicknose
Jal
Guy_Named_Riggs
BK201
, Luckyjt, Phillammon)
:

Deadline
: June 16
In post 18, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(2) drmyshotgun - TheTrollie,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(1)
Lastsurvivor
- RachMarie
(1)
UberNinja
- Phillammon
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- Arugula
(1) Arugula -
Jal

(1) Phillammon -
Lastsurvivor

Not voting(7/14)(
UberNinja
, drmyshotgun, vijay2vasandani,
dicknose
Guy_Named_Riggs
Metabot
, Luckyjt)

Deadline
In post 41, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) drmyshotgun - TheTrollie,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
UberNinja

(2)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- Arugula, V2V
(1)
dicknose
- Luckyjt
(1) Arugula -
Jal

(1) Phillammon -
Lastsurvivor

(1)
UberNinja
- RachMarie
(1)
Jal
- drmyshotgun

Not voting(3/14)(
dicknose
Guy_Named_Riggs
Metabot
)

Deadline
In post 85, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(2)
UberNinja
- RachMarie, V2V

(2)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- Arugula,
dicknose

(1)
dicknose
- Luckyjt
(1) Arugula -
Jal

(1) Phillammon -
UberNinja

(1)
Jal
- drmyshotgun
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
-
Lastsurvivor

(1) RachMarie -
Guy_Named_Riggs

Not voting(2/14)(
Metabot
, Phillammon)

Deadline
In post 125, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(2)
UberNinja
- RachMarie, V2V

(2)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- Arugula,
dicknose

(1)
dicknose
- Luckyjt
(1) Arugula -
Jal

(1) Phillammon -
UberNinja

(1) TheTrollie - drmyshotgun
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
-
Lastsurvivor

(1) RachMarie -
Guy_Named_Riggs

Not voting(2/14)(
Metabot
, Phillammon)

Deadline
In post 208, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- Arugula,
dicknose
Lastsurvivor

(2)
UberNinja
- V2V, Phillammon
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(2) RachMarie -
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Luckyjt
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1) Phillammon -
UberNinja

(1) Vijay -
Jal

(1)
Lastsurvivor
- drmyshotgun

Not voting(1/14)(
Metabot
)

Deadline
In post 329, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie,
dicknose
, drmyshotgun

(2)
Lastsurvivor
- Vijay,
Jal

(2) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs

(1) drmyshotgun -
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(1)
Metabot
- Luckyjt, Arugula
(1)
dicknose
-
UberNinja

Not voting(4/14)(
Metabot
, TheTrollie, Phillammon)

Deadline
In post 393, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie,
dicknose
, drmyshotgun

(2)
Lastsurvivor
- Vijay,
Jal

(2) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs

(1) drmyshotgun -
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(1)
Metabot
- Luckyjt, Arugula
(1)
dicknose
-
UberNinja

Not voting(4/14)(
Metabot

Deadline
In post 476, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(2)
Lastsurvivor
- Vijay, drmyshotgun
(2) Luckyjt -
Jal
, Arugula
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1)
dicknose
-
UberNinja

(1) TheTrollie - Luckyjt
(1)
UberNinja
-
dicknose

Not voting(4/14)(
Metabot

Deadline
In post 522, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(4) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
dicknose

(2) Luckyjt -
Jal
, Arugula
(1)
Lastsurvivor
- Vijay
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1) TheTrollie - Luckyjt
(1) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja

Not voting(4/14)(
Metabot
, TheTrollie, Phillammon, drmyshotgun)

Deadline
In post 619, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(4) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja
, Arugula,
dicknose
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(2)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie, drmyshotgun
(2) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs

(1) Luckyjt -
Jal

(1)
Lastsurvivor
- Vijay
(1) TheTrollie - Luckyjt

Not voting(3/14)(
Metabot

Deadline
In post 706, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(5) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja
, Arugula,
dicknose
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, Phillamon

(3) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs
, drmyshotgun
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1) Luckyjt -
Jal

(1) TheTrollie - Luckyjt
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay

Not voting(2/14)(
Metabot
, TheTrollie)

Deadline
In post 769, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(5) Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Arugula, Luckyjt, Phillamon

(4) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja
dicknose
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, TheTrollie
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1) Luckyjt -
Jal

(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay

Not voting(2/14)(
Metabot
, drmyshotgun)

Deadline
In post 816, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(7) L-1 - Vijay -
Lastsurvivor
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Arugula, Luckyjt, Phillamon,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
Jal

(3) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja
dicknose
, TheTrollie
(2)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie, drmyshotgun
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay

Not voting(1/14)(
Metabot
)

Deadline
: EXTENDED: June 23
In post 871, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Vijay -
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Arugula, Luckyjt

(3)
Lastsurvivor
- drmyshotgun,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, TheTrollie

(2) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja
dicknose

(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay

Not voting(5/14)(
Metabot
dicknose
Jal
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Phillamon)

Deadline
: EXTENDED: June 30
In post 943, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(8) LYNCH -
Lastsurvivor
- drmyshotgun,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, TheTrollie, Luckyjt,
Jal
, Vijay,
UberNinja
Lastsurvivor

(2) Vijay -
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Arugula
(1) drmyshotgun -
dicknose

(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie

Not voting(2/14)(
Metabot
, Phillamon)

Deadline
: June 20
In post 946, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch)

Not voting(12/12)(RachMarie,
UberNinja
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, vijay2vasandani, Arugula,
Jal
Guy_Named_Riggs
BK201
, Luckyjt, Phillammon)
:

Deadline
: July 12
In post 967, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay
(1) Phillammon - Luckyjt

Not voting(10/12)(RachMarie,
UberNinja
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, Arugula,
Jal
Guy_Named_Riggs
BK201
, Phillammon)
:

Deadline
In post 997, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Phillammon - Luckyjt, Arugula, TheTrollie

(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay
(1) RachMarie -
Jal

Not voting(8/12)(RachMarie,
UberNinja
, TheTrollie,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
Guy_Named_Riggs
BK201
, Phillammon, drmyshotgun)
:

Deadline
In post 1015, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Phillammon - Luckyjt, Arugula, TheTrollie

(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay
(1) RachMarie -
Jal

(1) drmyshotgun -
UberNinja

Not voting(6/12)(RachMarie,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
Guy_Named_Riggs
BK201
, Phillammon, drmyshotgun)
:

Deadline
In post 1099, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(2) Phillammon - Luckyjt, TheTrollie
(2)
UberNinja
-
BK201
, Vijay
(2)
BK201
-
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, RachMarie

(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- vijay
(1) RachMarie -
Jal

(1)
Jal
- Arugula

Not voting(4/12)(
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Phillammon, drmyshotgun,
UberNinja
)
:

Deadline
In post 1149, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Phillammon - Luckyjt, TheTrollie, Arugula

(2)
UberNinja
-
BK201
, Vijay
(2)
BK201
-
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
, RachMarie
(1)
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes
- drmyshotgun
(1) Arugula -
Jal

(1) Luckyjt -
UberNinja

Not voting(2/12)(
Guy_Named_Riggs
, Phillammon)
:

Deadline
In post 1233, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(3) Phillammon - Luckyjt, TheTrollie, Arugula
(3) Luckyjt -
UberNinja
, drmyshotgun, Phillamon

(2)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie, drmyshotgun
(2)
UberNinja
-
BK201
, Vijay
(1)
BK201
-
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(1) Arugula -
Jal

Not voting(1/12)(
Guy_Named_Riggs
)
:

Deadline
In post 1321, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(6) Phillammon - TheTrollie, Arugula, drmyshotgun, Vijay, Luckyjt,
Jal

(2) Luckyjt - drmyshotgun, Phillamon
(1)
Guy_Named_Riggs
- RachMarie
(1)
UberNinja
-
BK201

(1)
Jal
-
UberNinja

(1)
BK201
-
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

Not voting(1/12)(
Guy_Named_Riggs
)
:

Deadline
In post 1402, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(7) LYNCH -
Jal
-
UberNinja
, Arugula, RachMarie, drmyshotgun,
BK201
, Phillammon,
Kondi/OmNom/Potatoes

(4) Phillammon - TheTrollie, Vijay, Luckyjt,
Jal

Not voting(1/12)(
Guy_Named_Riggs
)
:

Deadline
: July 30
In post 1406, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch)

Not voting(10/10)(
Bitmap
UberNinja
, Arugula, RachMarie, drmyshotgun,
BK201
, Phillammon, TheTrollie, Vijay, Luckyjt)
:

Deadline
In post 1478, Chrimi wrote:
Vote Count
(10 players alive = 6 to lynch)

(2) Luckyjt - Vijay,
BK201

(1)
Bitmap
- Arugula
(1) Arugula -
Bitmap

(1)
BK201
-
UberNinja

Not voting(5/10)(Magua, RachMarie, Phillammon, Luckyjt, drmyshotgun)
:

Deadline
: July 30
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Magua »

I want to lynch Lucky. I don't think he's scum, but he's claimed VT and that is literally good enough in my book.

Here's the thing, UberNinja: If the doctor is not lynched today (and that won't happen if we lynch Lucky) and is not shot tonight (1/7 chance, minus the chance of either scum or doctor being jailkept), then the game is literally town autowin, to the point where I would just call it were I the mod.

I simply can't be arsed to read a 60 page game that has a 6/7 chance of being autowin.

Lynching Lucky, even if he's town, has a 0% chance of lynching the doctor. Lynching Vijay, say, who would be my next choice on the list of people not bussing Jal, has an equivalent chance of being the doctor as being scum. But it's just not worth it on the off chance that Vijay is the doctor.[1]

Were I scum, I would've happily let you all go on with your "Let's not claim!" plan that you seemed intent on doing, because then it becomes possible to shoot the JK, which now that he's claimed it is not.

[1] For the love of Christ, doctor, don't claim.

PEdit: Spoiler your IIoA, kthxbai.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Magua »

Also, shouldn't've revealed your target, Bitmap.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by BK201 »

Good, thanks for confirming me.
In post 1541, Magua wrote:Also, shouldn't've revealed your target, Bitmap.
Why? You think the last scum will let Uber live just to kill me. They know the doc wont be on him, so why would they?
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Magua »

Er? What the fuck does Uber have to do with this? Did I miss something?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1540, Magua wrote:
I want to lynch Lucky. I don't think he's scum
, but he's claimed VT and that is literally good enough in my book.

The first problem with your post is that you'd rather lynch
someone you think is town
in order to higher the chances of lynching scum later Why the hell can't we just lynch scum right now?

It's this, Magua. This shit right here.

In post 1540, Magua wrote:Here's the thing, UberNinja: If the doctor is not lynched today (and that won't happen if we lynch Lucky) and is not shot tonight (1/7 chance, minus the chance of either scum or doctor being jailkept), then the game is literally town autowin, to the point where I would just call it were I the mod.

The second problem with your post is that you are using fractions instead of scumhunting.

In post 1540, Magua wrote:I simply can't be arsed to read a 60 page game that has a 6/7 chance of being autowin.

The third problem with your post is that you are attempting to change up the way we've been scumhunting perfectly successfully, in order to "auto-win", but you
haven't even read the fucking game.

In post 1540, Magua wrote:Lynching Lucky, even if he's town, has a 0% chance of lynching the doctor. Lynching Vijay, say, who would be my next choice on the list of people not bussing Jal, has an equivalent chance of being the doctor as being scum. But it's just not worth it on the off chance that Vijay is the doctor.

The fourth problem of your post is that you are using percentages instead of, again,
reading the fucking game

Vijay is town, and I already know this for 99% fact. He's not going to be lynched today or any day, and I can provide plenty of reasons why.

In post 1540, Magua wrote:Were I scum, I would've happily let you all go on with your "Let's not claim!" plan that you seemed intent on doing, because then it becomes possible to shoot the JK, which now that he's claimed it is not.

The doctor protecting me as I find scum after scum was a better idea than the doctor protecting a JK that's so far not proven his worth in any way, shape, or form, except for showing up and sending a night action (no offense, Bitmap).

In post 1540, Magua wrote:[1] For the love of Christ, doctor, don't claim.

Obviously, not out of the blue. But here's a thought: why don't we scumhunt as normal, not lynching Lucky "because he's not the doc", and instead, lynching someone who might actually have a chance of being scum. Then, if it's the doc, they can claim, and if there's no counter-claim, they're confirmed town. Additionally, we'll get a whole bunch of new material to judge in terms of player content and forced stances, before we begin the process again with the next most likely scum, and work from there.

This exact process worked on Day 1 and Day 2, and I'll be damned if that's not exactly how we're going to do it today.

In post 1540, Magua wrote:PEdit: Spoiler your IIoA, kthxbai.

No. That shit's useful.

And I thought you weren't reading the thread anyway.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yes'm he should have.

In post 1542, BK201 wrote:Good, thanks for confirming me.
Why? You think the last scum will let Uber live just to kill me. They know the doc wont be on him, so why would they?

100% correct.

In post 1543, Magua wrote:Er? What the fuck does Uber have to do with this? Did I miss something?

Yes, you probably missed the part where I found both scum on Day 1 and Day 2 and got them both lynched single-handedly while staving off countless stupid mislynches.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

But then... you'd
know
that, if you'd read the game.

And honestly, Magua, if you're town, you really should go back and read the game. It's not a bad read after page 15 or so, and it might actually help you be of some use other than throwing logic at a problem and hoping it'll work sooner rather than later.

As for the rest of us however, we're going to finish this off the same way we've been doing it thus far, because it's been working fine.

I don't mean to be an asshole about it, but you're really throwing off my groove. I'm not working my ass off getting scum lynches so that some replacement, no matter who it is, can come in and fuck up our perfect record JUST because the game is basically broken at this point.

A shit-ton of time and effort on MY part went into making this game "basically broken", and you waltzing in here and standing on my shoulders trying to tell people how we should run things is kind of getting my goat.

So stfu for a bit and let me run things in the successful way I've been running them. kthxbai
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by UberNinja »

P.S. My "IIoA" will become "VCA" later, when I have time to do it.

For now though, as I keep stressing, don't fucking lynch anybody.

Fuck.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1544, UberNinja wrote:The first problem with your post is that you'd rather lynch
someone you think is town
in order to higher the chances of lynching scum later Why the hell can't we just lynch scum right now?

It's this, Magua. This shit right here.

My posts aren't that long, and you even quote the answer to your question, so if you could stop posturing, that'd be great.

This is literally the be-all and end-all of what I care about: Not having the doctor claim today, and not having the doctor get shot tonight.

I literally do not need to read the game for either of those things to happen, because I can guarantee that the first isn't going to happen if we lynch Lucky, and I have no control over the second happening.

UberNinja wrote:Obviously, not out of the blue. But here's a thought: why don't we scumhunt as normal, not lynching Lucky "because he's not the doc", and instead, lynching someone who might actually have a chance of being scum. Then, if it's the doc, they can claim

Because, and I feel slightly dumber for having to explain this, if the doctor claims, then the game is not autowin. Then doctor will die, then Bitmap will die, and we will end up in a 2-cleared/4-uncleared endgame where there's only two available lynches and that's only a 50%. 50%, you might be interested to know, is less than 100%.

This is derivative version of Follow the Cop. It is only possible in this setup because y'all (the town) dominated scum D1 and D2 so completely. It is a gift. Take it now that it's available.

PEdit:

Ah. Now I see what the problem is.

UberNinja wrote:I don't mean to be an asshole about it, but you're really throwing off my groove. I'm not working my ass off getting scum lynches so that some replacement, no matter who it is, can come in and fuck up our perfect record JUST because the game is basically broken at this point.

This is about *you* having a perfect record. Noted. Don't fucking care. I see no reason to endanger the autowin of the game just to stroke your ego.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Nothing's endangering anything, rofl

There are enough people confirmed town to me for the game to end tomorrow even if the doc is lynched today and the JK is killed tonight, lol

Just shut up please :)

Return to “Completed Open Games”