Dazzy
Dazzy
Goon
Dazzy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Dazzy »

Ok so clearly it's a bad idea according to max. That's all I was looking for.

I was just asking because I feel like with a couple more solid town reads I would have a much better grasp of the gamestate. If it's not a good idea then don't.
"They are concerned with matters hidden - under the earthline their altars are;"

ERTW
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by maxwell »

UNVOTE:

So I just ran the numbers, and BK201 is actually right. Lynching wolfscum today improves town's chances of winning dramatically compared to lynching mafscum, assuming they're both shooting at random - and it's more likely they'll aim to cross-kill. Dazzy is as good as confirmed as mafia, too, and i think the wolves know it. if we mislynch, odds are bad for a town win but not much (1% or so) different from if we lynch mafia.

Need to re-think things from this as my reads on potential wolves aren't as strong as my scumread on dazzy.
Papi Bear
Papi Bear
Goon
Papi Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Papi Bear »

wow... Alchemist is wild.. I think he wants to make shit out of me.. not to everybody else... I MEAN HELL WHY HE STILL DEFENDING ME?? LOL

In post 612, maxwell wrote:Okay. lane's early vote on elmo doesn't look like interactions with a teammate, looks like an attempt to start a serious wagon on elmo. Jackal's vote on papi bear looks like an opportunistic one, as does his vote on CC actually, so even though CC defending jackal was awkward I doubt they're partnered. Leaves BK201/alchemist/Dazzy as possible partners. If alchemist is mafia he'd have to have an absurd hard-on for bussing a partner that wasn't really getting voted by anyone. Granted, this is a possibility but needs to be weighed against BK201 and Dazzy. Bk201 has basically zero logic or justification for most of his votes day 1 which makes him look bad, reasoning on alchemist is interesting although I'm not sure I buy into it. Not a lot of interaction between him and lane/jackal. However, what's interesting is how Dazzy reads the slot (apologies for quotestripes but I think here it warrants being done):

In post 43, Dazzy wrote:Not really seeing laneScum at the moment. I do agree that the typos need to stop.

I'm a bit more concerned with Papi and Kondi, who are blatantly sheeping Whiskers.

@Papi: What does lane being paranoid say about his alignment? Why?

@Kondi: Which part of Whiskers' case is strongest in terms of convincing you of lane's scumminess?

first mention, "not really seeing" the scumread on lane - not an out and out townread, just a dismissal of the accusations

In post 50, Dazzy wrote:VOTE: Kondi
Better than lane. Paul needs to be watched as well.

In post 159, Dazzy wrote:
Lane - Early town tells are holding him as town for now. Town-null.

calls him town-null, again without any explanation.

In post 238, Dazzy wrote:As for Lane. One sentence: Early town-tells (namely being careless with posting) in combination with a generally null-read have me leaning laneTown, so I also would not be terribly interested in a lane lynch at this time. 1Null + 1Town + 0Scum = Null-town. (this is arbitrary by the way, not actual town points or w/e)
Again comes off with a weak townread on lane with the only explanation being "careless posting" which I don't understand as a towntell at all, from what i can tell lane's carelessness was mainly a result of phone-posting and not related to carelessness in wording or anything like that.

#238, #239 have Dazzy attacking paul, whose scumread was lane. Looks like a possible chainsaw defense. in #278 Dazzy says whiskers is town but then mentions he COULD be scum and again it's based on him suggesting running up lane. #282 and #283 are attacking alchemist, who is attacking lane. Definitely looks like chainsaw defense at this point, attacking the people who attacked lane to try to discredit them.

And then jackal replaces in, and we get this chestnut:
In post 577, Dazzy wrote:This is a bad lynch. Not necessarily because of jackal's play but because of how it is building.

once again doesn't out and out defend jackal, just says the lynch is bad for other reasons. Definitely get the feeling that Dazzy is scum with Jackal/lane from this, they've consistently indirectly defended the slot all game.

Going for Dazzy..

VOTE: Dazzy[/Dazzy]
Papi Bear
Papi Bear
Goon
Papi Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Papi Bear »

X(

VOTE: Dazzy

fixed..
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

UNVOTE

Well, that confirms Papi as wolf.
VOTE: PAPI
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by syndromeofadown »

Day 3 Vote Count #5

Papi Bear (3)
- Elmo TeH AzN, Dazzy, Cynic Clinic
Dazzy (1)
- Papi Bear
Alchemist (1)
- BK201
Cynic Clinic (1)
- Alchemist

Not Voting
- maxwell

Day 3 deadline:

(expired on 2012-07-12 12:03:12)
[/size][/align][/area]
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
[/color]
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

unvote

chance for crosskill is low! this would imply scum is not paying attention.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by maxwell »

My assumption is scum are aiming to crosskill as this eliminates the chances of the other team killing them and that they're going for a solo victory as I don't see why they'd willing accept a draw, given no communication. I can show my full math if you'd like but i assure lynching wolfscum more than doubles town EV right now. This actually brings me to an important point I forgot to make:

If things do go wrong and we're faced with a situation where it's 2-1-1, the first vanilla townie to come online should selfvote and allow themselves to be lynched. This increases odds mafia and werewolf shoot each other resulting in a town win.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by BK201 »

@Max, you're basically right. and at this point I pretty much can't unsee alchemist as a wolf. the other 2 scum are probably in dazzy/papi/elmo.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by BK201 »

if scum aim to kill town instead of each other it can easily result in a scum-draw, which is against their win-con technically.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Alchemist »

if its 2-1-1 during the day the game is over and a scum draw fyi

at least i think it is
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Cynic Clinic »

vote:papi
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Alchemist »

vote: papi

whatever we probably lose gg scum u win
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:47 am

Day 3 Vote Count #6

Papi Bear (4)
- Elmo TeH AzN, Dazzy, Cynic Clinic, Alchemist -
LYNCH

Dazzy (1)
- Papi Bear
Alchemist (1)
- BK201

Not Voting
- maxwell
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 am

"Papi is an evil, evil man. I saw him kick a puppy last week. Kicking puppies! I bet he wouldn't bat an eyelash putting a bullet in someone's head. Lets teach him a lesson. Let's give him rope"

You knew things couldn't be that simple, but at the end of the day, after much debate and pointing fingers, everyone agreed it was Papi Bear's time to go.

"Papi what do you have to say for yourself, accused of these crimes against humanity"

"Sorry I no speak english >_>" Papi said nervously.

"No Papi, stop the trolling."

"I say I not trolling on this game... honest "

"This isn't a game Papi. The jig is up!"

Elmo TeH AzN and Dazzy grabbed Papi by the arms and walked him to the gallows.

"No! Thou dost hast nary an inkling what thou hast wrought! Prithee tarry amongst our wits and we shalt seek the true evil in the midst of this town! Wilt thou not trow o'er such beseechment?"

"Uhhh...okay."

Papi Bear, Vanilla Townie, was lynched.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

It is now Night 3. No extension or anything because everyone is active.

Night 3 deadline:
(expired on 2012-07-06 15:00:05)
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 am

[that night]

*knock knock*

"Who could that be at this late hour of the night?" Dazzy wondered as he climbed out of bed and headed to his front door.

Upon opening the door he saw two strange men in black suits he had never seen before. Between the darkness of nightfall and the black sunglasses they were wearing he could not identify their faces. Before he could even ask what they were doing there the man on the left spoke:

"We thank you for your services in helping us eliminate the townspeople. However, it seems you are no longer useful to us and have been deemed a threat to our objective."

"A threat? Eliminate the townspeople? What on earth are you talking about?!"

"I'm sorry but our sources indicate you are indeed a member of the mafia. As such it is our duty to remove you from society."

"No! You've got this all wrong! I'm just a normal guy! I don't even like guns..."

"Goodbye, Dazzy"

The two men dragged dazzy outside. As the bright moonlight touched their skin Dazzy caught a clear glimpse at their faces for the first time and thought he recognized them for a split second, but just as suddenly their visages started to morph and distort. Their noses and mouths elongated into snouts, their teeth grew into fangs, their ears perked up, and hair grew wildly out of every inch of their body. Their fingernails became claws and their bodies grew bigger and their bulging muscles ripped the very suits they were wearing. All the while they erupted into a fit of laughter and howls

"heeeheehahahahahaaHOOOOOOOOOOooWOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!"

Dazzy was torn to pieces night 3

[elsewhere]

*crash*

"What the hell was that?" Cynic Clinic asked out loud. He grabbed a baseball bat from his closet and rushed to his living room where he thought he heard the sound come from.

Once there he saw a shadowy figure in the corner next to a pile of broken glass and a shattered window.

"Stay away from me. I have a weapon!" shouted cynic.

"Hah, Cute. Stop the act now. We all know what your real weapon is Cynic"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Shut up. Just tell me who your partner is and I might not kill you"

"Partner? I don't have a partner. In fact I haven't had a single friend in this town for years"

"Oh, you're unwilling to talk? Staying quiet, not being a tattle tale. I can respect that. However that also means you're completely useless to me."

The mysterious man flashed his gun.

"Goodbye Cynic Clinic"

Cynic Clinic was shot night 3.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:45 am

[The next morning]

BK201, maxwell, Alchemist, and Elmo TeH AzN walked into town square and observed the carnage. There was dazzy torn to pieces, his limbs scattered every which way. There was Cynic Clinic, shot in the head, his body carefully placed near the fountain as a sign to the rest of the town.

"Well, I figure there's no point in doing this whole lynch thing anymore. I mean they're just going to kill us tonight." says Alchemist

"I agree. I suppose we could just sit here and wait till nightfall. Whatever happens, happens. There's no turning back now." maxwell followed

"Yeah and running won't do us any good. They'll catch us eventually. Anyone got a gun?" BK201 joked.

Elmo TeH AzN just sat there shaking and not saying a word. He knew what was happening tonight.

You spent the rest of the day killing time playing cardgames. Before long nightfall had approached and the moon came out. maxwell and Alchemist stood up.

"Well it's been fun guys. But it's time"

They stood under the moon and soaked up the rays. Their bodies started to morph and change, and before long they were no longer themselves, but a melding of beast and man.

"Any last words before we, you know, eat you?"

"So it was you two all along?" BK said calmy as he pulled out his handgun. "You don't scare me. I've got a gun"

"Hahahahaha, pathetic mortal human. Bullets won't hurt us" Alchemist retorted.

"Is that so?" BK201 fired two clean shots into Alchemist's chest and made the beast fall to his knees in pain.

"Owwwwwwww that hurt. What are these bullets made of, silver?"

"Of course. And now for your your partner." BK201 pointed his gun to where maxwell was standing but he seemed to have disappeared. "Oh shit where did he go?!"

BK201 feels something wet drip onto his face and turns around. 6 foot 10, 295 pounds of muscle and claws, maxwell stands above him drooling and angry. Before he can say another word maxwell rips both of his limbs off and bites his face. Alchemist stands to his feet and high fives maxwell. They both let out a howl of excitement.

Elmo TeH AzN was eaten for dessert.

Elmo TeH AzN, Town Mason, was endgamed.

BK201, Mafia Goon, was endgamed.[/b]

Alchemist, Werewolf Mason, and maxwell, Werewolf, win!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 am

Post by maxwell »

I thought Dazzy was scum for sure, haha. Fooled myself on that one, but it helped us win. Want to apologize to Alchemist, we got into a bit of an argument in the QT and I probably wasn't as in tune this game as I could have been, but I really didn't think the cynic clinic wagon looked viable during the day.

Really surprised BK didn't shoot Alchemist. Did he not actually have a scumread on him?
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:16 am

BK thought alchemist was a wolf but decided to shoot Cynic Clinic instead - I don't know you'll have to ask him.

I forgot to ask everyone. How was my modding? This was my first modded game here.

Were the deadlines too long or too strict?
Was the flavor too much/too little or boring?
How were the votecounts? Did I do them often enough? Did you like the format?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

Post by maxwell »

I was only in the game a little while so it's hard for me to give comment but I had no problem with anything modding-wise, votecounts were near the top of every page and I quite like the way you format your deadlines, makes them nice and visible. The actual deadlines themselves didn't bother me.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Alchemist »

DA BEAST IS UNLEASHED

gg all, my first scum game on mafiascum ^.^
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 am

Post by Alchemist »

I like 2 day nights personally. 3 is a bit meh.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 am

Post by BK201 »

I didn't run the numbers, I thought there would be one more day for town. Killed CC to further frame Dazzy, planned on lynching alchemist and NKing the other wolf.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:28 am

Post by BK201 »

Return to “Completed Open Games”