PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 574, Jal wrote:Actually, it does.

By the way, why did you think you had any chance of being killed last night?

Why wouldn't I be killed? You never even considered it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Vote Count 5.01

Jal (0)
PeregrineV (0)
Sir Bastion (0)

Not voting Jal, PeregrineV, Sir Bastion

With 3 left it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-21 09:50:52)
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Jal »

In post 575, PeregrineV wrote:Why wouldn't I be killed? You never even considered it?

Don't try and flip the question back onto me. Answer the simple question.

You seemed convinced you were going to be killed last night. Why did you feel that way?

@MOD: On vacation until August 7
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 577, Jal wrote:
In post 575, PeregrineV wrote:
You seemed convinced you were going to be killed last night. Why did you feel that way?

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'm fecking wrecked.

Just finished a six day shoot and finally back to normal (somewhat still got to clean up a lot of stuff) so I'll slowly catch up on all my games

thankfully not a lot has happened here so this should be quick.

1. obvious night kill is obvious but it clears tvk of brain fart with his last jailing. So those doubts in my head are settling

In post 574, Jal wrote:Actually, it does.

By the way, why did you think you had any chance of being killed last night?

Why wouldn't I be killed? You never even considered it?

If anyone other then Vijay had died last night then scum was putting themselves at great risk all 3 of us yesterday put vijay at the bottom of our suspect list and letting him live would have required a great ability to wifom up the notion of TVK brain farting his last jailing to stop players treating him as a confirmed town in lylo.

3. With Vjay now confirmed now would be the best time to look at the drmyshotgun wagon since that means one of the 3 players on it was scum.

Is it Peregrinev, the player drmyshotgun never interacted with and gave null to town readings of him?

or is it jal, the player he voted for just before he self hammered and gave town to null readings of him?

hmm

any thoughts before I take a stab in the dark?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Jal »

In post 578, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 577, Jal wrote:

Thanks for repeatedly not answering the question.

Oh, by the way: Have you had the chance to read the game yet? I know it's only been almost 2 weeks since you said you wanted to.

I'll make a big post later today.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am

Post by RachMarie »

Vote Count 5.02

Jal (0)
PeregrineV (0)
Sir Bastion (0)

Not voting Jal, PeregrineV, Sir Bastion

With 3 left it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2012-08-21 09:50:52)

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 580, Jal wrote:
In post 578, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 577, Jal wrote:

Thanks for repeatedly not answering the question.

Oh, by the way: Have you had the chance to read the game yet? I know it's only been almost 2 weeks since you said you wanted to.

I'll make a big post later today.

Interesting how you think I haven't answered the question when I've answered both questions both times, and didn't say anything about you changing the question.

No, I haven't since I'm on vacation from work (where I'm on a computer all day) and don't get on as much from home. I have a gut read and want to check some specific things, but I'll probably do it in the next few days.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Jal »

No. Instead of answering the question, you have continuously tried to deflect the focus back onto me. Not going to work, mon ami.

This is all great nonetheless. I am stuck in lylo with Mr. Anti-town and Sir WIFOMalot. So let's play ball.

In post 579, Sir Bastion wrote:If anyone other then Vijay had died last night then scum was putting themselves at great risk all 3 of us yesterday put vijay at the bottom of our suspect list and letting him live would have required a great ability to wifom up the notion of TVK brain farting his last jailing to stop players treating him as a confirmed town in lylo.

You forget an important factor. Bringing Vijay into lylo
wouldn't
be about convincing the
other
player to WIFOM Vijay's confirmed town status. It would be all about who
Vijay
thought was more likely to be scum, because as you said, players would be treating him as confirmed town. The only people taking the risk with Vijay in lylo is both you and Peregrine, because otherwise Vijay would have chosen me last to kill if I were pitted against either of you today.

Taking the knowledge that two people had me on-top of the probable scum lynch and one had me at their bottom, for what logical reason would scum-me decide to bring the
two people who think I'm scum
into lylo with me? It doesn't make sense. Or what? Do you really think I would instead choose not to bring Vijay into lylo and put all the stakes into hoping I could WIFOM you both by telling you this scenario instead of actually doing it to win the game? Derp. No.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Jal »

Why Peregrine is Probably Scum.

In post 248, drmyshotgun wrote:Other than that, yeah, Gen_Wolf is my next scumbag list.
I've played numerous times with Jal before, and he's doing exactly the same thing he does in other games. Thinking he's Town.
Vijay and Om is Town read atm, and LastSurvivor...I'm not very sure. Nothing really big from him, he seems to post small bits here and there. But I like his lead on Kondi.
Peregrine I'm not very sure either. Most people don't seem to recognize him. And nothing good nor bad stood out when I read the thread.

TvK claimed Jailkeeper, so we aren't lynching him today.

Gunny doesn't give a solid read of Peregrine. Just, "I'm not very sure." No idea if Gunny thinks Peregrine is scum or town in any fashion. Also, why does it matter if people don't seem to recognize Peregrine and how does that account into
Gunny's
read on Peregrine? It's not unusual for scum to give a wishy-washy read on their scum buddy, especially early on.

In post 435, drmyshotgun wrote:LastSurvivor asked:
"@drmyshotgun: Hey, thoughts on what's going on? Thoughts on my pere vote?"

No idea.
I'm stalling this game. Should I get replaced?

Gunny doesn't remark on Lastsurvivor's vote on Peregrine, and continues his "no idea/not very sure" slogan. Discussion later begins to heat up between Lastsurvivor and Gunny and, under the assumption that Gunny is scum partners with Lastsurvivor I ask for him to make a formal reads list as most scum give horrible reads on their scum buddies. Gunny says,

In post 466, drmyshotgun wrote:Peregrine is probably Town.

The only time he gives a definitive read, and he fails to give any explanation for it, whereas his previous posts give an explanation for why he thinks both Lastsurvivor and Sir Bastion are town. Odd.

Being that Sir Bastion was a town read of TvK's, it's doubtful TvK would have jailed him. There's no logical reason for Gunny to have done the night kill with the suspicion on him from the hammer if these two were scum together. PV had a lot of suspicion for being the target of Lastsurvivor's vote that day

There was also the fact that Gunny only responded to Peregrine D3, who was the only one who tried prodding Gunny to make a response better than "I don't know." Looks like scum frustrated with their partner giving up like that.

The following post also makes me hesitant:

In post 523, PeregrineV wrote:I'm a little hesitant in all this.
My problems:

Shotgun with the hammer without claim, and knowing the tracker could be out there. And lack of playing.
But, he seems like the easiest mislynch on the planet.

Vijay was Last Survivor's final lynch choice for today. LS being town, I know his read was sincere.
But, I get the least scummiest vibes from Vijay. Mostly because

Jal and LS were back and forth all day1.
But, Jal is visibly quiet day2 and has even less to say today.

SirBastion and LS were back and forth all day2.
But, Gen_Wolf came across as town in his play and his claim.

This is the
only
time we get a reads list from Peregrine in the entire game, and it's right when Gunny is going down. This post came after TvK made post 515 saying he thought Vijay to be scum. Peregrine is getting the least scummiest vibes from Vijay.
Why
? Peregrine points out me as to the reason, but that doesn't explain why he is getting the least scummiest vibes from Vijay over Sir Bastion. Notice also, Peregrine and Gunny are the only ones to express doubt onto me this day. It looks like Peregrine is building up to Vijay being jailed and confirmed town the next day.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

Post by Jal »

Why Sir Bastion is Probably scum

In post 185, Gen_Wolf wrote:Ok cool, Om you carry on voting me I will play the game...

Vote: Last Survivor I don't need a case I am just using blind luck and gut. Don't worry I am allowed too. Om of the Nom said so. Idiot.

Gen_Wolf later went on to say he voted for Lastsurvivor to prove a point. Scum-Gen_Wolf did a similar "to prove a point" vote in Newbie 1239 where someone pressured him a little, causing him to move his vote onto someone else in order to "prove a point."

N1 kill points to Sir Bastion. Om and Kondi were the only holdouts who found Gen_Wolf scum.

Sir Bastion committed the Amished Tell in post 432.

In post 450, Sir Bastion wrote:Most of it was coming from how incapable you seemed to be of understanding kondi on his question (one of the actual good ones in day 1) about how confident people were in a scumtell to the point that he was bolding and increasing the font of his words. It irritated me that you doubled down your vote on him over it and it led to his lynch.

This is inaccurate and misrepresents Peregrine's role in Kondi's lynch.

I don't quite buy the case on Lastsurvivor. The things Sir Bastion points out again him, are things that could have readily (and perhaps more accurately) been applied to me. Example:

In post 432, Sir Bastion wrote:oh and this

is lovely reverse spoiled milk tactic

*hur hur aint scum stoopid killing OM that idiot would have been a great scapegoat* I'M SO FREAKING TOWNIE!

no you are not.

Click the link. Lastsurvivor said,

In post 413, Lastsurvivor wrote:*only one left

then TvK's clear and, as Jal said, scum did not think the NK through.

However,
I am the person who originally said scum didn't think through their night kill
. Lastsurvivor is only confirming with me after the claims that scum really did not think through their kill. Several people came out D1 to say they thought I was town, and with the only people left who thought I was scummy either were lynched, killed or stopped believing I was scum, it would have been futile to go after me D2. However, Lastsurvivor had plenty of people who thought he was scummy or was unsure of him leftover from D1.

In post 528, Sir Bastion wrote:So like me you really had just suspicions of ls being too town for it to be true.

Referring to Vijay's explanation of his vote on Lastsurvivor. As I previously said, that is not what Vijay was saying. Besides, your little line of thinking here never came out as you were making an argument against LS, which wouldn't have cut it anyway. If someone seems too townie, they most probably are town. It looks like Sir Bastion is trying to latch onto Vijay's reasoning (and failing) in order to explain himself and use it as his own reasoning all along.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Jal »

I've come to the conclusion on who I think is scum.

I would like for both of you to go through the thread and actually give us some reads instead of whatever it is you're both doing.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Jal »

MOD: Prod Sir Bastion and Peregrine please
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Official cattle prod on SB and an unofficial one on Peregrine (it has not yet been 72 hours since he last posted.)
Last edited by RachMarie on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by Jal »

I hope your prodding stick is red hot, Rach. I want to move these cowlings into action.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Prod received, but will be gone this weekend.

@Rach- V/LA until Monday 13th.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Post by Jal »

All right.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

hmmm

will post later today got to run at the moment...

but after reading shotguns other scum games etc I have an inkling how I'm gonna vote.
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Jal »

Please share your inklings.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Jal »

Interestingly enough, I just went through some of those games and it seems Gunny has a fondness for bussing his maf buddies throughout the game. Which, would mainly point to you.

I'll also restate this:

In post 586, Jal wrote:I would like for both of you to go through the thread and actually give us some reads instead of whatever it is you're both doing.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Jal »

Sir Bastion, when you first came into the game you were bold and outspoken. Ever since that first day, you've been acting pretty timid and non revealing, even in lylo. Why?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 595, Jal wrote:Sir Bastion, when you first came into the game you were bold and outspoken. Ever since that first day, you've been acting pretty timid and non revealing, even in lylo. Why?

Mostly because of this:

I'm fecking wrecked.

Just finished a six day shoot and finally back to normal (somewhat still got to clean up a lot of stuff) so I'll slowly catch up on all my games

I've just finished shooting a film and the period I was VLA was when I was actually on set so no access to internet. But the month running up has had me doing a lot of pre-production work so my input to most of my mafia scum games has been spotty.

We just wrapped on monday and I'm still sorting out a lot of post shoot stuff (a lot of laundry for one thing) and I still havnt returned to my own computer (working off a family laptop)

I've done a re-read and will do a reads post though much more briefly then yours later today.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Ok very briefly

This game has been slow, I tried picking it up but real life seriously got in the way more so then even I predicted.

in the end i am left with Jal and Peregrinev

two players who are rubbing me the wrong way in two very different ways.

Jal has been pro-active, helpful, pushy and so far the only player actively participating in lylo.

Peregrinev has been absent, lazy and generally lurking.

Both players are extremes on either end of the scale which makes both players look scummy by different scum playstyles (Jal keeping control of the game, peregrin lurking through it) I know when I play scum I play it like Jal.

So to me the key is working out drmyshotgun and considering the following

-He replaced in on day 1
-He always made the kills until he died
-His actions on the day when he was busted were mute.

Going by his meta Shotgun does bus, but his bussing tends to be organised before hand, he clears it with other scum in QT.

So I am thinking peregrinev is his partner because:

-They never went near each other day 1, scum players who havnt got a chance to chat in qt would be reluctant to do anything to upset their partners.
-Peregrin being less active it would make sense that shotgun would have kept sending in the kills, they probably didnt discuss in depth enough to make such decisions. Jal would have been much more active going by his posting and would have moved the kill action actively, especially after shotgun was made high suspect after LS's wagon.
-I havnt found a case where shotgun would vote his partner before he is lynched, in fact he is more likely to continue fighting the player he percieved as leading the case against him (in this case Jal)

So this is all a rather dull LYLO and I'm not fussed enough to keep us all waiting in suspense.

either I'm right and it's down to Jal to believe me or I've given this game to him, but considering how pro-active he's been and how absent me and peregrin have been, he deserves it even if I am completely wrong.

Vote: Peregrinev

Jal it's your call.
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I guessed right *phew*

Jal posted elsewhere but not here half an hour ago, if he was scum he would have just hammered and left it at that.

But he didnt which means he's thinking about what he'll post which = town.

So now it's just a matter of if he'll believe me or not.
Scum:

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Jal »

Yeah. I'm thinking.

Return to “Completed Open Games”