Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:52 pm

Post by Ashes »

Okay, finally some clarity around here.

I don't know why (exactly) I voted for Macros.

My semi-explanation: I voted for him, that much we have down. I threw my vote out there simply because he hadn't posted for the whole game..what in heck made you think that he was going to post after he got so many votes? Sure, he confirmed, but never posted after that...so what made everyone think that he would post just because he was dangerously close to being lynched?

I hope this explains that question...if it doesn't, nice knowing everyone. Hell, I might even roleclaim if it comes down to it. x.x
Looking for a friendly gaming community for Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Enemy Territory, or NWN?[url=http://www.thelosthaven.com]The Lost Haven[/url]'s the place for you! Need more information? PM me.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:37 pm

Post by Dirge »

Ashes wrote:..what in heck made you think that he was going to post after he got so many votes?
The issue is not just,
was he going to post?
, but that
he might be replaced
. Your putting the last vote on him could go either way in my opinion.

Ashes, don't rest on your
"I'm a dumb newb"
excuse any more. I can tell that you are smarter than you give yourself credit for. You should spend more time telling us who you think is suspicious and less time telling us you're retarded.

KP you baffle me. I write a long post stating why you are the SK and your defense is essentially...
KP wrote:I am sticking with my vote on Ashes...
HOW SCUMMY IS THAT!
Hoping that these accusations are overlooked so you can continue to lead your bandwagon?
C'mon.
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:33 am

Post by bloojay »

hmmm...dirge, you gave a pretty good explanation there. I concur!
unvote: Ashes, vote Kingpin
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:42 pm

Post by Sugar »

Dirge wrote:I write a long post...
In that post (where you cast suspicion on KingPin), you quoted him and then speculate that he was trying to lead the cop to waste an investigation on CurtainDog. I went back and read KingPin's post, and you didn't quote him fully. It doesn't at all look as though KingPin was manipulating the cop, but rather doing the very opposite, trying to prevent the cop from wasting an investigation on CD.

Then, Ashes defends her decision to cast the lynching vote on Macros, citing the fact that he probably wouldn't have posted anyway. You reply to her:
The issue is not just, was he going to post?, but that he might be replaced. Your putting the last vote on him could go either way in my opinion
but you'd put the fifth vote on him, just hours before Ashes voted, with this as a reason:
It would be nice to get him replaced but until then I think that he has this comming.
I'm not defending either KingPin or Ashes, both are capable of doing that on their own. All of the above was simply an explanation of why I
Vote: Dirge
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:12 pm

Post by bloojay »

300th post!
anyways,
Unvote Kingpin, FOS Kingpin, FOS Dirge

Sugar's explanations were good, but i'd like to hear what Dirge has to say about it :D
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:16 pm

Post by KingPin »

Dirge wrote:KP you baffle me. I write a long post stating why you are the SK and your defense is essentially...
KP wrote: I am sticking with my vote on Ashes...
HOW SCUMMY IS THAT!
So you want my defense to your acusations that I am the SK?
I am not the SK, nor am I scum in general. You are baffled. I suppose that you could be, or you want me lynched cause I am on to something. Perhaps I am on to your mafia family. Some scummy things in this game so far:
1. Ashes reliance on her Newbie status...
2. Your blinding defense until your last post... like you were trying to seperate yourself from her.
3. Ashes putting the lynching vote on Macros (it is unimportant that he was in fact scum).

As for me... I am not scum. I suppose that you would prefer a detailed rebuttle...
KingPin’s determination to see Ashes hanged is quite strong. He has never given her the benefit of a doubt, as you would a newbie.
Not hanged, I merely wanted her to answer to the fact that she A. uses her newb status as a mitigating factor at all points of this game, and B. her lynching vote on Macros. I agree that she has answered the latter, but I Do not see her response as adequate IMO. I, at this point would like to see a role claim.
I think that KP has been acting guilty, and I see it in his attack on Ashes.
Your damn right this is an attack, I want reasons for her to be acting like scum! If that takes an attack then so be it.
He is just too familiar with scum win scenarios…
Come on.... really, is this your evidence that I am scum!! You have played this game right! You know how many players are in this game, right! You can do the breakdown yourself, right! How am I "too familiar" with the winning conditions? From that statement you are not only claiming that you do not understand how the town could win, or scum, but that you believe that the entire town lacks the mental capacity to come up with the same winning scenarios.
The cop would likely investigate CD, KP could kill him and an investigation would be wasted.
Refer to Sugars argument.... But I will add. Your reasoning here is crap. You contend that I am the SK and you are backing up your argument with the fact that the SK could kill the investigator. But not only that the SK could kill the investigator, that I specifically wanted a cop to investigate CD; clearly you read my statement incorrectly. If you read it correctly I am arguing for the opposite of your contention. I did not want the cop to waste the investigation last night; I wanted him to investigate some other individual. Hoping that he would get the bennefit, if CD was the SK, of a good investigation.

Are there any other questions?

BTW, I am sticking with my vote.
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:24 pm

Post by Ashes »

Dirge: I'm going to ask you nicely. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

Thank you.

See, there's this thing called low self-esteem? That's what I've got. Yeah. So I make myself out to be stupider than I really am. Like it or not, you have to play this game with me. Lynch me if you'd like. I don't care. I'm not roleclaiming just because
you
want me to. If there's a general consensus,
AND
I'm in danger of getting lynched, I will roleclaim.

::sighs:: That feels better.

I dunno who looks suspicious.....and at this point, I'm just letting you guys do the talking...I'll answer questions that you have for me. I don't like arguments, I'd rather advoid them. So I try not to involve myself in arguments like this.

Oh, and KingPin? I may say I'm stupid..but I'm not so stupid as to NOT realize that anyone could say this:
As for me... I am not scum. I suppose that you would prefer a detailed rebuttle...
Dirge could say it. Thoth could say it. Sugar could say it. I could say it? Would anyone take us seriously if we said it? Maybe, maybe not. Depends upon how gullible they are.

I rest my case.

isn't "rebuttle" spelled "rebuttal"?

I don't know, I'm asking.
Looking for a friendly gaming community for Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, Enemy Territory, or NWN?[url=http://www.thelosthaven.com]The Lost Haven[/url]'s the place for you! Need more information? PM me.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:32 am

Post by bloojay »

I fell the need to sacrifice myself tonight to help the town...
Dirge is Mafia/SK. I am a cop (figured out that i was sane by getting "good result on another last night) and will probably get killed tonight, but it will be for a better cause... :cry:
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:57 am

Post by Thoth »

OK, thats easy
vote:Dirge
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:36 am

Post by bloojay »

vote dirge
don't know why i didn't do this in the post above...
[/b]
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:54 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

vote: Dirge
Although bloojay, I don't think you nessicarely had to reveal your role right away, there was already suspicion on him, you could've just tried to hint us toward him, and then revealed your role if we weren't getting the message...
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:11 am

Post by Thoth »

As there are no dead doctors I must say I agree with the way bloojay played it. First getting almost a full day of discussion and then at the end of that day reveal and lynch scum.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:34 am

Post by KingPin »

Well then my last post goes for nothing.

UnVote: Ashes
Vote: Dirge
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:38 am

Post by mlaker »

That was quick. Anyway:
The town surges on the helpless Dirge well not really so helpless now is he!!!!! :twisted: You reach into his jacket and find all the Godfather movies!!

Dirge-Mafia lynched
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:39 am

Post by mlaker »

Oh yeah and its now night! Get those choices in people. No deadline.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:22 am

Post by mlaker »

"Stupid Krispy Kreme! They gave me pudding filling!!!"said an angry bloojay. As he was walking back someone not interested in doughnuts jumped from the bushes with a long knife and BBQ sauce!!

bloojay-cop-mangled
It is now day 4 votes to lynch!
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:59 am

Post by Stewie »

All I wonder right now is "where was the doc?" I think that with 2 killers we should have a doctor. It's been an long night, and after re-reading I didn't find anything suspicious - well, I did, but it was strongly explained afterwards - So all I have to go on is Ashes behaviour. I know she's a newbie, but it's all I got now.

Vote: Ashes
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:17 pm

Post by Thoth »

mlaker. Can you include Dirge with the dead on the frontpage.

Only one kill tonight. So either we got the last Mafia last night or the doc guessed correctly. Its also possible that both Mafia and SK targeted bloojay. Some mods let a doc only protect against 1 killing, not against 2 at the same time. This last one seems the most likely to me as I cannot imagine a doc not protecting bloojay last night.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:41 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Well it looks like the cannibal is all we have left... again I'm gonna
vote:Ashes
I think she's the most suspicious character here, still.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:04 am

Post by KingPin »

I am very interested in hearing from Ashes. I am not going to vote for her yet since that would make it easy for scum to push the vote. I think that she is the most likely to be scum based on previous days. So before I vote I want to hear a ROLE CLAIM from Ashes.
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:14 am

Post by Ashes »

Okay, this is just a quick post, because I don't want to get yelled at..(i'm at school)

Well...that's interesting...only one night kill? [[raises eyebrows]]

I can't take the time to explain the whole shebang, but trust me, I'm definetly not mafia.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:54 am

Post by Stewie »

Ashes, you have 2 votes on you, and kingpin is going to give you the third one if he doesn't get any information. You should probably roleclaim now.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:58 am

Post by KingPin »

Ashes, do you not understand that this is your chance to clear your name? This is your opportunity to show that you are not evil!! I have waited patiently for your response... I am giving you 6 hours to respond... Then you will have my vote.
Ashes
Ashes
Townie
Ashes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:34 am

Post by Ashes »

Ubanger...heh. heh.

Uhm..anyways...Fine, whatever, I'll roleclaim, dun care anymore. More important things are going on, anyways.

Roleclaim, and it'll get me lynched. ^_^ Yay!

I'm a serial killer. I kill people at night. Yeah. I don't think I'm allowed to quote anyone while RCing, so I won't...I've ticked off some of the people. Like Bloojay...and some other randoms, but I forget. [[shrugs]] I didn't keep track.

So..yeah. Been nice knowing you..good game, I suppose. xD
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:48 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE SCUM!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”