Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 434: Fire and Ice - GAME OVER

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

WELCOME TO OPEN 434: FIRE AND ICE

You live in a small, rural village that is surrounded by fields of wheat and grass. Towering over you on the south end of the village is a volcano. On the north end, is a snow-tipped mountain. And on the east end is the largest mountain - nothing more special about it than it's size.
The other two mountains, though.. Rumors say inside each of the mountains live two people. Goons, they say. Horrible, evil creatures. In the volcano, they are fiery monsters with claws, fangs, and a devilish tail. They're always smoldering in their own flames, and they have a taste for blood. Some people even say that they're descended from Satan himself, and they're living in Hell on Earth. On the snowy mountain, the monsters are rumored to be cousins of the abominable snowman. They're gigantic and have the ability to crush anything to a pulp. They can run as fast as cheetahs, regardless of their size, and they often times enjoy eating their victims just for the hell of it.
However, you're about to find out that these rumors are unbelievably false. Your entire village has been rounded up and transferred to the east-side mountain. The cavern is dimly lit by a small campfire, and everyone is huddled around it. You look around and count the faces. There's twelve of you. You know that your village only has eight residents; there are four intruders. But who are they? You're all wearing masks in the shape of a cat - this makes it impossible to tell the identity of any person inside this cavern except yourself. You begin to whimper in fear as you realize yours, and everyone else's hands are bound.
Shadows lick each corner of the cavern, and out of the darkness walks a figure. She's not wearing a mask, and you can tell she's from power. She walks with a certain confidence, and her eyes are dancing with the campfire. She's grinning wickedly - and even lets out a sinister chuckle - as she walks to the head of the campfire. Everyone is staring up at her - some crying, some glimmering with hope, and some laughing hysterically. Putting her hands behind her back, she raises her head to the ceiling of the small cavern. Your gaze drifts upward, and you attempt to stifle your gasp of horror. Hanging from the ceiling above is a noose. Worst of all, a child is dangling from it. Her sunny curls cover her face and broken neck. Her limbs hang limp. Still smiling, the woman grabs the child by her hair and shows her face for everyone to see. On the right cheek is a symbol of ice, and on the left is a symbol of fire.
You begin to sob uncontrollably - you knew that girl. She was the daughter of one of the elder villagers who passed away last year. She was supposed to be far away from this village, far away from danger. She was sent off to live with her mother. So why was she here, and why was she hung like a criminal? And why, oh why, was this woman showing us? Shaking in fear, you bring your eyes back to the woman. Her now cold eyes are staring hard back at you. She's frowning as she takes a few steps toward you. She's so close to the fire that the flames are attempting to suck her down into the very depths of Hell.
"Stop your crying, fool," she barks at me. "Everyone in this room has a mission. You see, there are twelve of you here: eight villagers, two Ice Mafia members, and two Fire Mafia members. I brought you all here for an.. Experiment of sorts. I want to test this theory of mine. Would you like to hear what that is?" Looking around at everyone's face, she smiles crookedly. "No? Too bad. My theory is that if I put twelve people together, twelve unrecognizable people, you will begin killing each other off in the hopes to satisfy what I want. If four of these people are criminals, your morals will be untarnished. For, if you think you are killing a criminal, why should you feel bad? So, it all boils down to a game, a game I wish to play. Or, more accurately, a game I wish to spectate.
"The object of this game is..." You listen to her every word as she explains the rules. Your eyes seem to have sunk into their sockets, your jaw seems locked into an open position, and your shaking has reached a new high. Could this woman really be that evil?
"Now you know the rules. As for me, my name is Tracey. I am from a larger city, and I have always held a certain fondness for this village. Not it's inhabitants - of course - but it's general landscape. I despise the Mafia that tower above it, and the villagers are hardly any better. So, when I say this will be an interesting game, I mean I can't wait to see some of you sons of bitches
burn
. And no, that is not me rooting for the Fire Mafia.
"Anyways, I will be watching this game from the sidelines. Once you have decided upon a target to kill each day, you are to inform me, and I will tie 'em up to lynch. The Mafia members will be able to kill at night with blow torches or dry ice, as you already know. They are also to inform me of their decisions. Oh, and I forgot to mention. You have a doctor among you... They will work at night, as well. They are able to protect one person each night from a Mafia target. Hell, villagers, you might actually stand a chance. Good luck, and may the most
sadistic
group win!" Laughing manically, Tracey turned around and melted back into the shadows of the mournful cavern.
You're still in shock. Why would you want to kill someone? Should you kill someone? Is that really the only way out of this mess? But, what if you kill one of your friends? You couldn't live with that.. But there doesn't seem to be any other choice. Snapping your gaping mouth shut, you stare around at everyone else. Jumping to your feet, you smile and say, "Well, let's get this game started, shall we?"

Deadline:
GAME OVER

The Unfortunate (Player list)
(Bold means confirmed)

guille2015

Blastoide
Arugula

McStab

Venmar

TeChNoWC

Jal

ImJadenYuki

Malakittens
Chrimi

PMysterious

Dry-fit

Klick
Demon Core
kondi2424

Sawyer

Sadistic S.O.B.'s (Alive)
(Asterisk* means prod)

Klick,
Ice Mafia Goon
, survived day five

Welp, You Screwed Up (Dead)

ImJadenYuki,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day one

Jal,
Vanilla Townie
, frozen to death night one

PMysterious,
Ice Mafia Goon
, lynched day two

Venmar,
Vanilla Townie
, burned alive night two

McStab,
Fire Mafia Goon
, frozen to death night two

Blastoide,
Fire Mafia Goon
, lynched day three

Sawyer,
Town Doctor
, frozen to death night three

guille2016,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day four

TeChNoWC,
Vanilla Townie
, frozen to death night four

Malakittens,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day five

Dry-fit,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed day five

Vote Counts And Significant Links

VC 1.0|VC 1.1|VC 1.2|VC 1.3|VC 1.4|VC 1.5|VC 1.6|Malakittens replaces Chrimi|VC 1.7|VC 1.8|Prod rule change|VC 1.9|VC 1.10|VC 1.11|VC 1.12|VC 1.13|VC 1.14|VC 1.15|VC 1.16|VC 1.17|VC 1.18|ImJadenYuki is lynched day one|Night one begins|Jal is frozen to death night one/Day two begins|VC 2.0|VC 2.1|Blastoide replaces Arugula|VC 2.2|VC 2.3|Demon Core replaces kondi2424|VC 2.4|VC 2.5|VC 2.6|VC 2.7|VC 2.8|VC 2.9|VC 2.10|PMysterious is lynched day two|Night two begins|Klick replaces Demon Core|Venmar is burned alive night two/McStab is frozen to death night two/Day three begins|VC 3.0|VC 3.1|VC 3.2|VC 3.3|VC 3.4|Blastoide is lynched day three|Night three begins|Sawyer is frozen to death night three/Day four begins|VC 4.0|VC 4.1|VC 4.2|guille2015 is lynched day four|Night four begins|TeChNoWC is frozen to death night four/Day five begins|VC 5.0|VC 5.1|VC 5.2|Malakittens is lynched day five|GAME OVER|The winners|Flavor|Ice Mafia QT|Fire Mafia QT|Dead QT
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 77 times in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

GAME RULES:

Voting, Lynching, and Deadlines

• Votes must be bolded in one of two ways:
    Vote: Your Face
    or VOTE: Your Mom’s Face. If they are not bolded, they will not be counted, and I will inform you of your error so you can correct it.
  • Unvotes are not required.
  • Nicknames are allowed when voting so long as I can easily decipher who you are referring to.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, a majority of votes must be reached. A majority is one half of the living players plus one.
  • No Lynches are allowed. The same voting rules apply to voting for a No Lynch (i.e. bolded, majority must be reached).
  • Once a voting decision is made, and the final majority vote is placed, no amount of unvoting will prevent this action from occurring – even if I am not online at the time of the final vote.
  • If a majority is not reached by deadline, there will be a no lynch.
  • Deadlines for each game day are three weeks long. Deadline extensions will only be granted under extreme circumstances. Deadline extensions will not exceed five days.
  • Once a lynch has been made, the game enters twilight. All players who were alive before the lynch (including the newly lynched player) may continue posting until I am available to lock the thread and post the lynch scene.
  • Once you die, you are no longer allowed to post until end-game (excluding the scenario above).
  • “Bah” posts are not allowed. Once you’re dead, you’re dead.
  • Nights will last three days. They will not be cut short even if all actions are submitted.
  • Night actions may be submitted via QuickTopic (if you have one) or PM. If you do not wish to submit an action, let me know by saying, “No Action.”
  • If an action is not submitted by night’s deadline, it will be taken as a No Action.

Prods, Replacements, and Modkills

• Prods will be issued via PM.
  • Prods will be sent after a player has not posted in game for approximately forty-eight hours (unless you have notified me that you will be V/LA).
  • If there is not a response to the prod in approximately twenty-four hours, I will begin searching for a replacement. If you respond before I find a replacement, you are allowed to continue playing.
  • Once a player receives three prods, I will begin searching for a replacement. Even if they return before I find a replacement, they will not get another chance to continue playing.
  • I would appreciate it if you would post in-thread (even if you have it set in your control panel) or PM me when you will be V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access). If I believe your V/LA will last too long, I will replace you.
  • If you feel the need to request a replacement, please PM me doing so. If I consider the reasons very selfish, I may deem it fit that you must find a replacement for me.
  • If you break any of these rules, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you.
  • If you are modkilled for breaking one of these rules, it will be done in a manner that hurts your faction. (i.e. if you’re town, day will end. If you are scum, day will continue). You will also be turned into a neutral survivor, so you are unable to claim a victory or loss.
  • If I make an error that could break the game, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you. If it
    is
    an error on my part, you and your faction will not be punished.

General

• The Mafia Scum Rules apply in this game, as well as my own. If any of them contradict, please feel free to notify me.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to contact a player within this game while this game is ongoing, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
  • Personal feuds are not allowed, and if they get out of hand, I will force-replace or modkill the offenders.
  • Quoting anything from me (including Role PM’s) that is said outside of this game thread is prohibited. Pretending to quote something is prohibited, as well. Paraphrasing is allowed.
  • Bold
    all requests to me, so it is less likely for me to miss them. If the topic you wish to discuss is personal or has to do with a serious mod error (one that could break the game), please address me via PM.
  • Editing or deleting posts is not allowed. You shouldn’t have this ability to begin with, but if you do, do not use it.
  • Do not use ridiculously small, invisible, or encrypted text.
  • Navy is my color. Don’t use it.

• I will try to provide a vote count on every page.
  • As the moderator of this game, I reserve the right to change, add, or remove any of these rules at any time. I also reserve the right to replace or modkill any offenders, with or without a warning.

Etiquette

• Vulgar language is allowed; however, excessive amounts (to the point where you’re trying to be vulgar) are not. I will warn you if you become unnecessarily crude. If you continue, I will modkill or replace you.
  • If anyone has a problem with vulgar language, feel free to PM me about it, and I will make any necessary changes to the above rule in order to accommodate your wishes.
  • Please don’t go missing without informing me first.
  • If you are getting angry with someone, take a break and relax. It’s just a game. Don’t make it personal.
  • Be mature. We aren’t in elementary school anymore. Use your big-boy words if you’re in an argument.

Above all else,
HAVE FUN!
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

Fire and Ice Setup and Mechanics:

• Two Fire Mafia Goons

• Two Ice Mafia Goons

• Seven Vanilla Townies

• One Town Doctor

• Daystart
  • The nightkill of the Fire Mafia and the Ice Mafia will fail if both groups of mafia target the same person.
  • The Mafia groups are not night kill immune.

Role PM's:

Mod wrote:Welcome to
Open 434: Fire and Ice
, [Player Name]. You are a
Fire Mafia Goon
. Your partner is
[Player Name]
. During the night phase and before the game starts, you may speak to your partner in this [QuickTopic]. You are not allowed to PM your partner (or any other player). Each night, one of you or your partner may perform a kill. You are to notify me of your choice via QuickTopic or PM. If you do not notify me of a decision before night's deadline, I will count it as a No Action. If both Mafia teams kill the same person, your kill will fail. You and your partner are also not night kill immune.

You win when the other mafia team is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm the name of your role via PM.

Ice Mafia Goon
. Your partner is
[Player Name]
. During the night phase and before the game starts, you may speak to your partner in this [QuickTopic]. You are not allowed to PM your partner (or any other player). Each night, one of you or your partner may perform a kill. You are to notify me of your choice via QuickTopic or PM. If you do not notify me of a decision before night's deadline, I will count it as a No Action. If both Mafia teams kill the same person, your kill will fail. You and your partner are also not night kill immune.

You win when the other mafia team is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Town Doctor
. Each night phase you may protect one player in the game from a night kill. You are unable to protect yourself. When you protect someone, they are still able to perform any night actions they may have. You are to notify me of your choice via PM. If you do not notify me of a decision before night's deadline, I will count it as a No Action.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Vanilla Townie
. You have zero night actions. Your strongest weapon is used during the day and is your vote.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

All Role PM's are out! Once 10/12 people confirm, the game will begin.

*So much for getting homework done..*
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:12 am

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

10/12 have now confirmed.
If ImJadenYuki and Chrimi do not post in the thread within forty-eight hours, they will be replaced.

Let the games... BEGIN!

(QT's will be locked in (expired on 2012-07-31 04:27:00))

VOTE COUNT 1.0
(Credit to Juls and Sotty7 for formatting)

[L-7] guille2015:
[L-7] Arugula:
[L-7] McStab:
[L-7] Venmar:
[L-7] TeChNoWC:
[L-7] Jal:
[L-7] ImJadenYuki:
[L-7] Chrimi:
[L-7] PMysterious:
[L-7] Dry-fit:
[L-7] kondi2424:
[L-7] Sawyer:

Not Voting:
12 (guille2015, Arugula, McStab, Venmar, TeChNoWC, Jal, ImJadenYuki, Chrimi, PMysterious, Dry-fit, kondi2424, Sawyer)

• With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
  • Day One's deadline: August 19, 2012 CST or in (expired on 2012-08-19 15:12:00).
  • V/LA: No one.

"All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse."
-John Quincy Adams
Last edited by TraceyLyn11 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Arugula »

BOOBS

I love this playerlist.

VOTE: ImJadenYuki

Who are you?
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I claim VT. Discuss.

VOTE: kondi
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Arugula »

*discusses*

Kondi is prob scum. Discuss
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Techno

- I can't be stopping the tradition.

+ Town points for Kondi, who is probably town, I only see both lines of his post to get us out of RVS, which is from a towns best interest. VT claim deducts some points because really, all it does is give away extra cover that the doctor might want, thus narrowing both of the mafias efforts of finding him/her.

Why the claim?

PEdit: We have a dilemma.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Arugula »

He's probably lying, hence the self-vote. Odds are he is scum and not the doctor. It's a 4-1 chance.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Venmar »

Not shit he isn't the doctor. I'm not seeing the scum motivation in his move, Arugula.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Arugula »

I'm kidding. His claim is null. Scum and town can claim VT. Scum would probably claim VT in massclaim anyway.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Fuck, I can't get reactions from either of you because I play with you all the time. -_-

Aru is slightly leaning scum for pushing me as scum without a vote.

PEdit: I really doubt you were kidding based on the length that you continued saying it was a scumtell. Getting reactions would have been better wording.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Arugula »

Well, I was kidding.

A VT claim this early is null. I don't like Venmar's post 10 though.

Why isn't he the doctor? Do you think he would claim doctor in his first post? Isn't the scum motivation to look town? Clearly, it works, since you can't find any scum motivation for him to do that.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Why would the doctor want to attract attention to himself by claiming something he isn't? Doesn't making yourself potentially a confirmed townie attract the night kill on you? Which leads to a dead town power role?

You have a point that scum would do that to appear townie, but it effectively locks them into a VT claim, and preventing them from doing a fakeclaim, ( this, narrowing their choices, which isn't good in tough situations ), and attract a lot of attention, which scum don't want. I think scum would prefer other means to look town than what Kondi did.

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 am

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

I'm lovin' the activity, guys.. Keep it up!
(Or else...)
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 am

Post by kondi2424 »

VOTE: Aru

No, I'm not going to explain this right now.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 14, Venmar wrote:Why would the doctor want to attract attention to himself by claiming something he isn't? Doesn't making yourself potentially a confirmed townie attract the night kill on you? Which leads to a dead town power role?

Or, since scum think kondi is a VT, they go after someone else, leaving the doctor alive. It's a whole bunch of WIFOM, but kondi's claim doesn't make him confirmed town. Otherwise, everyone would claim VT in their first post.
In post 14, Venmar wrote:
You have a point that scum would do that to appear townie, but it effectively locks them into a VT claim, and preventing them from doing a fakeclaim, ( this, narrowing their choices, which isn't good in tough situations ), and attract a lot of attention, which scum don't want. I think scum would prefer other means to look town than what Kondi did.

Since there is only one power role, locking into a VT claim isn't as detrimental to scum as you think it is.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Venmar

I don't like his reactions to this and trying to make kondi confirmed town. He also has the scum PoV of "claiming VT early locks you into not claiming a PR", which dings my scumdar.

This is the fastest RVS of my life.

And everyone who enters this game shouldn't random vote. Read the kondi-me-Venmar interaction. If you think any of us needs a vote, place it. If not, don't place a vote. We don't want to go back into RVS, since getting out helps to get to scumhunting.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am

Post by PMysterious »

Well, already a 3 way communication. Um, lol?

Anyway, out of all 3 of them, I think I'm finding Arugula as part of 1 of the 2 Mafias. However, I can't say for sure. I'll hold my vote for now.

P.S. I like the player list. :wink:
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Venmar »

I thought by now you would realize how i play, but i guess not.

Not trying to make Kondi confirmed town, I am saying as Doctor or Scum, claiming VT is the not the prime or most effective strategy to do out of the gate on Day 1.

Keeping a confirmed townie around isn't safe for either of the scum teams, the VT claim wont make him a smaller threat.

Unvote: Techno

Vote: Arugula

- OMGUS

Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 18, PMysterious wrote:Well, already a 3 way communication. Um, lol?

Anyway, out of all 3 of them, I think I'm finding Arugula as part of 1 of the 2 Mafias. However, I can't say for sure. I'll hold my vote for now.

P.S. I like the player list. :wink:

Why?

Venmar wrote:I thought by now you would realize how i play, but i guess not.

Not trying to make Kondi confirmed town, I am saying as Doctor or Scum, claiming VT is the not the prime or most effective strategy to do out of the gate on Day 1.

Keeping a confirmed townie around isn't safe for either of the scum teams, the VT claim wont make him a smaller threat.

Unvote: Techno

- OMGUS

Scum. Lynch him with fire AND ice.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 16, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: Aru

No, I'm not going to explain this right now.

I missed this. Not surprising though.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

Post by PMysterious »

@Arugula: The reason why I think you're scum is because you're the only one I CAN'T trust. I can trust the other 2 but not you just yet. Also, the scum are Fire AND Ice. If we lynch someone with both, it would make no sense.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Venmar stop speculating about kondi's role and potentially helping scum narrow down the pr. Arugula isn't clean either as he's egging Venmar on in post 13.

In post 18, PMysterious wrote:

What's you're vote doing that's useful right now?

Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 22, PMysterious wrote:@Arugula: The reason why I think you're scum is because you're the only one I CAN'T trust. I can trust the other 2 but not you just yet. Also, the scum are Fire AND Ice. If we lynch someone with both, it would make no sense.

How could you possibly trust anyone at this point?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Open Games”