rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Also, the way McStab was egging Eidolon to hammer Whiskers and saying he won't find her accountable was a dead giveaway.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Rc, i know you've been thinking im scum a lot this game, but i'll make a deal with you. If I end up being scum i'll send you a pic of my boobs. 100%. Promise. I have a bf so obviously i don't want to do that. That's how sure i am that i'm town.

Take that mcstab :P
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by McStab »

So your argument, Eidolon, essentially boils down to the following:

1. I've done some questionable things:

A) I was on two information lynches. These lynches let me gather information about RC that led me to believe he was town. I believe I am correct on that. Even now, that information is paying dividends in that it flows with the idea that you are scum. One way or another, the Paschendale lynch had scum on it. The Whiskers lynch turned out poorly because he was Chosen. However, my "information lynch", if questionable, could've been accused yesterday by you.

If you believed Whiskers information lynch was bad, then why did you hammer? No, I stand by my decision yesterday as well. My information lynch has exposed you as likely scum and turned my LyLo decision from RC to you.

B) Your next point is that my experiment (to see if you would lynch off comfort) and Whiskers alignment are independent. This is blatantly not true. If you lynched when you felt comfortable at an easy opportunity and Whiskers flipped VT, it wouldn't be so condemning. But you literally began claiming intent to hammer very shortly after myself and inte through our support behind a Whiskers lynch. RC is all that delayed you, and that delay was a mere SIX HOURS. Six hours, with no word from Whiskers; you were lynching out of feeling more comfortable, not being more certain of his alignment.

C) My supposed "180s" throughout the game. My first "180" according to Eidolon, is that I decided to all of a sudden bus Greywing. After noticing how quickly things picked up against RC and how much pressure was on RGF relative to another lurker (crypto) I decided they were Chosen. I may have been incorrect, but at the time the logic seemed sound to me.

I was the first to target Greywing seriously. You were still attacking RC. You are blatantly misconstruing facts by claiming I jumped on board of Greywing when he was going down. NONSENSE. I pushed it from the start and I kept pushing until the last nail was in his coffin. I convinced people to hammer him. THIS WOULD MAKE NO SENSE AS SCUM. Greywing had NO pressure on him prior to my attacks. Stop trying to create a false history, Eidolon.

My second 180 according to Greywing was my switch on him. Well, the short story is, that switched pretty quickly upon you first being hesitant to hammer, and then, upon me giving you the OK, you deciding to hammer him. You still are surprised by my experiment; note the following statements Eidolon just made:

"Mcstab why did you go from saying you’re certain I’m town to saying that my affiliation depends on whisker’s flip?"

"Mcstab, you mentioned me this dp a couple times. Why do you think I’m scum? What are your thoughts about RC?"

"I think he was changing his mind deliberately to set up a mislynch on me today. He kept RC in the game because he was more predictably against me throughout the game."

Eidolon is still in shock that my experiment changed my mind. This is scum out of their comfort zone. I believe he left RC alive because I had, in the past, trusted Eidolon, and attacked RC. Now her supposed supporter in LyLo has changed against her, and she's reeling from the mistake she just made.

Now, time for the case on Eidolon (I will go into details on any of these points):

1. Mislynched Paschendale, but tried to sheep and buddy her old friend RC.
2. Killed Om to raise doubts that it was a scum wagon.
3. Tried to lynch RC the next day by sheeping me and Whiskers; this would let us (at least one, if not both of us, were chosen). This would let her lead our mislynches the next day.
4. Forced to buss Greywing after I vociferously attack him; still attempts to buddy to me. At this point, she starts taking potshots at Whiskers for the first time, because she knows she'll need to run up a Chosen Townie the next day.
5. Kills RGF because she needs my/inte/RC's support against Whiskers. Largely succesful in this endeavour; however RC changed views and decided to defend Whiskers.
6. Kills inte because inte considered quickhammering scummy (he repeatedly stated this) and assumed I would side with her against RC.
7. Shocked because my information/experiment worked yesterday and I've caught Eido-scum.
8. Left reeling and appealing to longtime friendship, because she knows trying to push an RC lynch after yesterday is suicide.

Vote:Eidolon

Rapidcanyon, I earnestly believe you must be town at this point. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry Eidolon, but you've just been playing too obviously scummy the last two days, despite having me hoodwinked previously.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by McStab »

RC unvote FAST!
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 626, Eidolon wrote:Rc, i know you've been thinking im scum a lot this game, but i'll make a deal with you. If I end up being scum i'll send you a pic of my boobs. 100%. Promise. I have a bf so obviously i don't want to do that. That's how sure i am that i'm town.

You don't have to. I already voted him. I haven't been at my best this game but after re-reading, it was fairly obvious. I am sorry if I played in a way that frustrated you.

You are close to being mod-killed. You are not supposed to make real life bets on mafiascum.

However, I already voted him
before
you said this and don't intend to unvote so this should have no effect on the game.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by McStab »

wait no quickhammer
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I could hammer right now. ughhh.

but your quickness with the vote makes me unsure. I really think he's scum but this time i don't want to rush. Let's hear from mcstab first.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 626, Eidolon wrote:Rc, i know you've been thinking im scum a lot this game, but i'll make a deal with you. If I end up being scum i'll send you a pic of my boobs. 100%. Promise. I have a bf so obviously i don't want to do that. That's how sure i am that i'm town.

I can't get in on this deal somehow
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 631, Eidolon wrote:I could hammer right now. ughhh.

but your quickness with the vote makes me unsure. I really think he's scum but this time i don't want to rush. Let's hear from mcstab first.

I genuinely believe you. I could have hammer you for the win now.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Eidolon »

I could hammer right now. ughhh.

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by McStab »

k, well the lack of quickhammer means Eidolon must be town.
Vote: Rapidcanyon

Eidolon, I'm sorry I doubted you. But I mean, look at that case. I really can't convince you about RC right off the bat now, because I was thinking you were scum. But by PoE RC must be scum to me
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 633, rapidcanyon wrote:
In post 631, Eidolon wrote:I could hammer right now. ughhh.

I genuinely believe you. I could have hammer you for the win now.

It's gotta be McStab. Why didn't I hammer you if I am scum?

You are going to look really stupid if you lynch me.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Eidolon »

nevermind. lol. hmmmmm......

fuck it. if RC is scum sorry town :(
Vote mcstab
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Lack of quickhammer on you means that McStab is scum.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by McStab »

Well, looks like you'll have to send some pics
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 632, McStab wrote:

I can't get in on this deal somehow

i barely know you! what do you take me for you freak. lol.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

If Eidolon is scum, she really took me for a ride this game. Eidolon, please don't tell me this was all an act.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by McStab »

lolololol I'm just messing with everyone, I was the last scum.

Good job, I kinda got ninja'd near the end and screwed up LyLo. Good job town!
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 642, McStab wrote:lolololol I'm just messing with everyone, I was the last scum.

Good job, I kinda got ninja'd near the end and screwed up LyLo. Good job town!

you had me really convinced you were town for a while :D
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

yay. good game Eidolon and McStab and ESPECIALLY whiskers.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by McStab »

I really thought I had this game, that RC vote on me really messed me over. ARGH.

I should've left inte in here, he would've quickvoted one of you
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Eidolon »

sorry i got you lynched whiskers :(

RC, i was really SOOO glad you didn't die last night. I knew i'd be able to convince you because you know my playstyle so well. You did really good making the right decision on mcstab and on not rushing to lynch whiskers yesterday.

I'm surprised mcstab killed off inte. I figured he'd go the more confused route for lylo..
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by McStab »

Eidolon, could job switching against me in LyLo, I didn't think you would.

RC, good job throughout the whole game. I switched to bussing Greywing to try and save some face, because I missed my shot against you on Day Two.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 645, McStab wrote:I really thought I had this game, that RC vote on me really messed me over. ARGH.

I should've left inte in here, he would've quickvoted one of you

Whiskers convinced me that you were scum. That is part of the reason I was mad at everyone for hammering him before letting him speak.

Besides Eidolon was obviously town. I know her playstyle. It went beyond the point where she could fake it.

You egging Eidolon on to hammer whiskers as well as the fact that Eidolon was the first one to lay off of me and you merely followed her made me certain that you were the mafia.

You played really well though. Most of the game I was sure you were town.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by McStab »

Also good job to Whiskers for writing up a really convincing argument despite being hammered. Bit of a shame it took so long to go to Night, but most players (including myself) probably wouldn't bother writing a huge case after getting lynched.

Return to “Completed Open Games”