UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 823, Hyperion wrote:170 is wishywashy as fuck. 181 is a crappy defense. 220 is horrible, he says he isn't attacking McStab because of OMGUS, but because of his "blood thirstyness and aggresion" thats not scummy, that pressuring and scumhunting, then he is wishywashy on giitah, and his third point is basically "I have no other suspects" . 301 has nothing to do with the game.

There's a difference between being GOOD or USEFUL or ACTING TOWN-LIKE, and actually BEING TOWN.

There's also a difference between reading posts at the SURFACE LEVEL (what you're doing) and reading into MOTIVATIONS, INTENT, and EMOTION (what I'm doing). That's why I'm a much better scumhunter than you.

Please just stop arguing and sheep me. It's really for the best.

I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

Please try to keep up.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 822, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:But what if he's town? The replacement will be town too. Sooo how does your word make it law?

It's simple. We... kill... the Bat Man.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Well put. And it appears I'm closer to death than I had thought. Interesting how so many people believe I am scum :\ I do find the whole ragequit (along with the actual rage) to be suspicious since there have been numerous replacements for day 2 if I'm right. Yeah, not a big fan of the rage plus replacement request. Though, uber, if bork is lynched and flips town...don't expect a warm welcome on day 3 for starting the wagon.
VOTE: bork
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I get that same "if he flips town don't expect us to trust you" shtick all the time, haha.
And then they flip scum and the next day people go "ohhhhh alright... who do you want to lynch today?"

And I say "hold your horses, I'm scumhunting biatch! I'll let you know"

:P
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Here's hoping you're right. Though we should probably get some prods going. Mod?
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by McStab »

Funny how UberNinja's so blind to what's happening that he doesn't realize Krazy just cameup with a really lame and opportunistic reason to change his view on Bork and jump on SOLELY because he was worried about his own death.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Not really, but thanks for jumping to conclusions. Derp
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 am

Post by inte »

Your 2nd post put your intentions to the forefront

Vig please fucking kill krazy unless bork doesn't flip warewolf
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 830, McStab wrote:Funny how UberNinja's so blind to what's happening that he doesn't realize Krazy just cameup with a really lame and opportunistic reason to change his view on Bork and jump on SOLELY because he was worried about his own death.

Stop being retarded. I'm well aware that Krazy and bork are cross-voting because neither of them wants to die today.

The only difference is that one of them is scum and one of them is town. And you're wrong about them both.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by solidstate »

Krazy might suck, but that's no reason to prioritize him over a very reasonable wagon aimed at the potential wolfbuddy, which would be huge.

Also, how about some activity? :|
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

^ Which is why I said we need some prodding.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 825, UberNinja wrote:I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

No, it was an "You're an asshole" mad. I sympathize-- you're an asshole. Please jump off a building. Please lay down in traffic. Please pulp your hands with a hammer. Please put your face in a lawn mower. Please brush your teeth with a dremel tool. Please eat cement. Please tie fishhooks to a car, push them into your eyes, and put a brick on the gas. Please kickbox a tablesaw.
There will be one fewer asshole in this world and as such, it will be a better place.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 820, UberNinja wrote:
It's not mindless if I say he's scum.

Get it?

In post 822, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Sooo how does your word make it law?

sorry, I
don't
get it.

Any isn't there pressure on THIS one? Too scummy to be scum? Too dumb to scum?
Also, the burden of proof is not on the rest of the town to prove that I'm NOT scum. It is YOUR job to provide reasons why I AM.

Now: If I were a werewolf, I'd have kept Giitah around to argue with. Arguing in a "town v town" way is a great way to be active (really active, not just active lurking) without having to DO anything.
If I were mafia, I wouldn't have killed Triangle OR Giitah, because mafia doesn't have a factional kill.

Now, I want us all to keep in mind that Uber is trying (poorly) to bully the rest of the village into blind following. He doesn't know players' factions unless he's scum, but no matter what alignment he is, we are at risk to give in to his incessant cries for a mindless lynch.

[preedit]
oops, that last post was supposed to be at the end of this one!
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Hyperion »

In post 836, Whiskers wrote:
In post 825, UberNinja wrote:I mean come on did you see that ragequit post? It's clear he's mad. And that wasn't a townie mad. That was a "UUGGGGHHH MY SCUMBUDDY GOT KILLED ON NIGHT 1 AND FUCK NOW UBERNINJA SUSPECTS ME AND LOOK AT ME WITH MY VOTE ON THE MAIN VI WAGON UGGGGHHH THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA QUIT BECAUSE I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE VOTE ON ME AND I'M SCUM SO EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME FEELS LIKE ITS AMPLIFIED BY A MILLION BECAUSE I ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M SCUM AND I'M EDGY AS FUCK ABOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SUSPICION ON ME" kind of mad.

No, it was an "You're an asshole" mad. I sympathize-- you're an asshole. Please jump off a building. Please lay down in traffic. Please pulp your hands with a hammer. Please put your face in a lawn mower. Please brush your teeth with a dremel tool. Please eat cement. Please tie fishhooks to a car, push them into your eyes, and put a brick on the gas. Please kickbox a tablesaw.
There will be one fewer asshole in this world and as such, it will be a better place.

BEST POST IN THIS THREAD
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by solidstate »

In post 837, Whiskers wrote:Now, I want us all to keep in mind that Uber is trying (poorly) to bully the rest of the village into blind following. He doesn't know players' factions unless he's scum, but no matter what alignment he is, we are at risk to give in to his incessant cries for a mindless lynch.

You realize I started the wagon, right? Despite Uber's more aggressive pushing?

How is it mindless? I pushed bork on an issue, he defended himself poorly, and now after getting even a SMALL number of votes on him, he's declared he's taking his football and going home. That sounds like frustrated scum to me.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Uber you are the most conceited self centered prick I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. Go fuck yourself. Krazy, you're new so I will cut you some slack in my rageness, but I honestly cannot stand either of you right now. You are clearly both scum. Uber you are definately not better at this game than me. You suck, and are one of the worst players in this game.

Whiskers and Mcstab: <3 of course. I'm replacing out and would suggest you join me.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Hyperion »

@ mod, I'm replacing out. I can't deal with this dipshit anymore.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by solidstate »

I'm not even sure wtf is going on here :|
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 839, solidstate wrote:
In post 837, Whiskers wrote:Now, I want us all to keep in mind that Uber is trying (poorly) to bully the rest of the village into blind following. He doesn't know players' factions unless he's scum, but no matter what alignment he is, we are at risk to give in to his incessant cries for a mindless lynch.

You realize I started the wagon, right? Despite Uber's more aggressive pushing?

How is it mindless? I pushed bork on an issue, he defended himself poorly, and now after getting even a SMALL number of votes on him, he's declared he's taking his football and going home. That sounds like frustrated scum to me.

I'm definitely willing to entertain the idea that bork is scum. However, the PROBLEM with this game is Uberninja. He wants to bully a lynch wherever he can get it-- on Bork, on me, on Inte. Whomever. He tells us he's confirmed town and that we should all sheep his non-cases. Scum trying to disrupt scumhunting with WIFOM (once he flips scum, we'll all go, "Oh, bork couldn't be scum!")? I've done that before. A vig trying to look like a possible lynch for later on? I doubt it. A VT with a huge ego and no desire to actually play the game, just to bother people? I think that's the most likely.

So, I normally don't do this, but
@Kcdaspot: replace me out too. Call me when UberNinja is no longer in the game.
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Ohhhh my god STOP REPLACING!!! :'(
KrazyEyeKilla7
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

Wait...wait...Why don't you all go against Uber if he's pissing you off so much and bully-lynching? Not so much an OMGUS thing but instead of replacing, get rid of someone who could also very well be scum.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Hyperion »

we'll stop replacing out when uber is forcibly banned form the site. Krazy you need to learn that Uber's cases and playstyle are not acceptable here. Uber is a dipshit.
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by solidstate »

Personally, I feel like the people replacing out to boycott him are doing more damage to the game than he has. You could ignore his posts if you find him arrogant, all bandwagon him, whatever.

I dunno if there's some history here but its bizarre to suggest one player's bullying really has that much impact.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Hyperion »

He is an ass solid. Have you read his post? He is conceited and convinced he is God's gift to Mafiascum.net
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by solidstate »

I understand that. But... why does it matter? Play the game, ignore his posting completely. Or wagon him. Or implore the vig to get rid of him.

I'm getting frustrated in return because I have a read I want to pursue, and apparently people are ignoring my wagon NOT because they disagree with it, but because they don't want to be voting the same way he is.

Return to “Completed Open Games”