Post by yabbaguy »

Vote Count:

5 alive, 3 to lynch

Nachomamma8 (1): Cartographer
Cartographer (1): Nachomamma8
Aunt Jemima (1): McStab

Not Voting: Aunt Jemima, zabriel

Deadline: Nov. 15 @ 15:00 EST
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Post by zabriel »

I suppose we can play it either way. It gets the game done today either way really, because McStab is conf-scum, and the only kill that would make any sense for tonight is Aunt Jemima, so we've gotten all the information we're going to get. I'll hold my vote until we're ready to end the day, since I can see McStab hammering whether Carto is scum or not.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Actually, I just realized something. Stabby's most likely a goon, but he could be the godfather. If he were, then it'd greatly increase Nacho's chances of being town.
VOTE: Stabby.

I haven't finished reading, but we should still be lynching the sour player first, for confirmation.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

As an old lady, I am slow to read, but I have gotten up to page 13. The picture becomes clearer with each page. In my last game, check the interactions between the two scum slots. It's exactly the same type of interaction I see from Carty to Stabby. He's mentioned stabby a lot in his posts, yet they're never pushing Stabby as scum.

His posts remind me of the olden days style of sour-posting, coming across as active lurking. This type of posting continues consistently throughout the pages, in contrast to Nacho, who comes in and immediately tries to get a grip on the game. It reminds me of my own entrance into this game and seems to be how a sweet player landing in would treat the game.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 am

Post by McStab »

Nice OMGUS vote ha ha ha ha (i'm not serious)
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

It's taken a great deal of time to get as far as I have, so my eyes are getting tired. Through day one, I can tell you that Stabby and Nacho's interactions do not look like those of scumbuddies. Again, the players who have died overnight consistently have painted Carty as being more suspicious compared to Nacho, so the more I read, the more I am convinced Carty's sour.

Working in Carty's favor is how strongly Nacho was defending Stabby, but working against Carty is the very things which on the surface would look as if they work in his favor: the distancing votes they placed on one another that put neither in any serious danger. Carty's accidental hammer of defender doesn't do him any favors, either.

I would prefer to finish my catchup, but I have a very hard time imagining anything other than the Stabby-Carty scumteam. It fits with who lived through the night, it fits with who died during the night.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

I've got just about ten pages left, but I must point out that Carty's vig claim felt desperate and as if he were fishing for the actual second killer. When he realized it was only going to make things worse, he retracted the claim in an attempt to save himself. However, I'm one of those ancient people who was raised on good ol' Lynch All Liars. Doomy fakeclaiming was bad, but Carty fakeclaiming as town to draw out a vig is even worse.

I don't see the sweet motive, but I see plenty of sour motive. His posts seem desperate and full of backtracking.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Then there's this.
In post 1051, McStab wrote:We need to put LaL into effect. Doom not taking the shot is suspicious, and Carto's supposed trap was weird as hell and didn't strike me as effective. Does anyone in here feel comfortable with either of them lasting till LyLo?
Stabby supported LaL on Doomy, but the later play quite clearly shows he didn't support it on Carty.

He talked the talk, but when push came to shove, he didn't walk the walk.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1105, McStab wrote:A doom lynch is necessary, a Carto lynch isn't terrible but isn't that great relative to Doom, and Zabriel may be scummy as hell but he can wait till DY is strung up.
Here, Stabby outlines a clear plan to keep Carty alive for two more days at minimum.

In post 1136, Cartographer wrote:Well this sure bruises my ego... I am glad you claimed. I would like to join a partnership with you.
This old lady thinks that these posts are showing the final nail in Carty's coffin.

In post 1148, McStab wrote:1. Even if Bitmap used his one-shot investigation on Nacho, we know we're dealing with a Godfather. So yeah I can buy that he used the investigation; it still shouldn't clear him.

Btw I'm calling a Zabriel-Nacho Mafia team right here. The whole little thing at the start "I think Bitmap used his investigation on Nacho" when it's apparent we have a Godfather rubs me the wrong way, particularly when Zabriel and Nacho were huge enemies yesterday.

So yeah, lynch ahoy at Zabriel.
Stabby tries to induce godfather paranoia on Nacho, while also pushing a Nacho-Zabby scumteam. Carty's completely disappeared from his sights, despite the Lynch-All-Liars attitude that Stabby had the day before.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

I'm a little bit senile, since I forgot to include this.
In post 1153, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Becuase of that fact I'm tempted to say he's actually mafia using this tactic to stay in the game and
try and divert the lynch from his partner
because that at least makes more sense.
This
is why DDD ended up dead. Stabby outlined Zabby and Nacho as scum, diverting attention away from Carty.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

And I know it's not exactly standard, but I'm going to employ some good points from flipped anti-town since I'm a bit of an eccentric lady.
In post 1158, solidstate wrote:Actually...

VOTE: Carto

Reasoning:
1) Going way back, the RBD wagon. Nacho's comment about that wagon has since been proven true (mcstab is scum), a second one on it (variety of scum doesn't matter here) is not implausible.
2) Today, McStab said he will lynch me, Zab, or Nacho. The fact that he didn't include Carto is noteworthy whether he's mafia or SK (SK just wants a mislynch, mafia obviously will protect its partner). Also see the next:
3) McStab's fakeclaim came before Carto had massclaimed (they came before DDD had as well, but he'd sort of quasi-claimed accusing McStab). If he was faking SK to keep his partner from getting caught, speaking before the other scum claimed is helpful.
4) All of my town read on him was really residual day 1. Carto's play since then has definitely not improved. The vigilante gambit is just as logical (or even more logical) as an attempt to draw a town counterclaim to get a PR target for the mafia.

I've been doing rereads for associative tells but there's a lot of game out there. I think I'm happy with this for now.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

Post by zabriel »

I'm convinced.

There anything else we need to go over?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1174, McStab wrote:Not down with lynching Carto today.

That being said, Carto if you're so convinced that Zabriel-Nacho scumteam exists then put your vote down and don't just lay over and die. Just because you're condemned by Zabriel and Solid (Zabriel being someone you think is scum too supposedly) doesn't mean you're destined to die. Now join me on my wagon and let's end this.

In post 1212, Cartographer wrote:I just want Mafia to die we can always tie with the SK.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1311, zabriel wrote:There anything else we need to go over?
Nope.

Nacho, Zabby, dearies, it's time to vote Stabby.

When he flips scum, you lynch Carty.

No excuses, no last-minute doubt, no hesitation, no second-guessing.
Don't think I'll be dead because I'm confirmed town; the fact that DDD was killed last night shows they don't care about the IC being sweet. When I die, it'll be thanks to me not backing down, because I'm 100% certain that it's Carty.

If I am wrong, you can blame the loss entirely on me, but there's no way Carty isn't sour. Everything fits into place with him as scum.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

Post by zabriel »

VOTE: McStab

Been great having you with us.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Thank you. And it's been a pleasure to be here. <3
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: McStab

Thanks for replacing in and doing stuff!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cartographer
Cartographer
Goon
Cartographer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Cartographer »

In post 1313, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1311, zabriel wrote:There anything else we need to go over?
Nope.

Nacho, Zabby, dearies, it's time to vote Stabby.

When he flips scum, you lynch Carty.

No excuses, no last-minute doubt, no hesitation, no second-guessing.
Don't think I'll be dead because I'm confirmed town; the fact that DDD was killed last night shows they don't care about the IC being sweet. When I die, it'll be thanks to me not backing down, because I'm 100% certain that it's Carty.

If I am wrong, you can blame the loss entirely on me, but there's no way Carty isn't sour. Everything fits into place with him as scum.

I am happy with blaming this loss on you. To put it succinctly, you're a fucking 'tard. In this game and messing up your name.

I'd also like to know what you go by as other than Aunt Jemina.

Since my fate is already sealed let me give you the preface of the post that you have now prevented me from continuing....

"Aunt Jemina if you go through with this I will wreck havoc all over this thread. I will incinerate you and your ideals, leaving cinders that will carry your putrid aroma. Every bottle of syrup that you make in the future will carry the stench of your burning flesh. No one will ever be able to enjoy you in the future. And I will make damn well sure that this happens.

I will break you until you can bear no more. I will create havoc on this thread and my mark will be seen all around Earth. Its tears will not be rain, for even in destruction, water brings forth prosperity, health, and rejuvination. Its cries will not be thunder or lightning for even those benefit Earth's constantly shifting state of equilibrium. No. Earth's tears will be the magma that pulsates from the core. The cracks I create in the surface will ooze and bubble with the molten rock reshaping what you have come to know. Like the ground after a volcanic flow, you will not be able to recognize yourself. Its cries will be the shattering noise of an earthquake, creating more destruction and even more tears. Nothing will be peaceful and nothing will be easy.

You have brought this upon yourself."

I decided that was too dramatic and theatrical for my tastes. Then again, you did just go and do this.

I don't care. It is quite ironic Nachomamma's title is "Devil in the Details" when you just entered into an agreement with the Devil himself.

The ONLY way town can even win this now is if Zab isn't an idiot and actually takes the chance to listen to me tomorrow.

I don't have time to make my case or really even post beyond this tonight. I would have made time if you had not been so rash with your actions and hastened your own execution.

At this time I invite you to step down from your high horse. I fear the fall may hurt too much when I flip.
You make your own path
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Vote Count:

5 alive, 3 to lynch

McStab (3): Aunt Jemima, zabriel, Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 (1): Cartographer
Aunt Jemima (1): McStab

McStab is lynched. Please stand by.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

"SUSPICIOUS OBJECT CONFIRMED."

"Aha, it doesn't say "detected" this time!"

"No wonder. It gave itself away if you hadn't been paying attention to it. So obvious that it's not even gonna slowroll us over whether or not it actually got a virus."

"So... geez, we've nearly done a full system wipe on this thing. This is the money shot coming up. I'm not even gonna leave the office, I want to get this done so bad."

"LET'S-GO-FREE-WARE!" *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

"...you're a dork."

"No you."

"No
you
."

---
[spoiler, jk you don't need a spoiler][/nonspoiler]
McStab Lynched Day 4 -
Mafia Godfather

Night 4
- Click image to submit Night Actions. Deadline Nov. 12 @ 10:00 E
S
T, not EDT.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Predictably, the data packet the interns bungled up at the outset of this cyber war has now been dispensed with. The mistake has come full circle.

Aunt Jemina Shut Down Night 4 -
Innocent Child

Can now these efforts come full circle, or will the cyber warfare ultimately be successful? It all comes down to one last push. Boot up those servers and start the startup chimes, this will be the biggest moment of this digital counterattack.

Day 5
- 3 alive, 2 to lynch. Deadline Nov. 27 @ 01:00 EST (GMT-5)
Last edited by yabbaguy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Cartographer

Alright, let's do this. I'll be here tomorrow to do a little rereading and make a case.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 am

Post by zabriel »

Alright, I'll wait for you to come back and do that. We've got some time.
Cartographer
Cartographer
Goon
Cartographer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Cartographer »

In post 1322, zabriel wrote:Alright, I'll wait for you to come back and do that. We've got some time.

Zabriel please do not be rash. Give me some time to actually respond (and stab an Aunt Jemima bottle).

I meant what I said yesterday. I was seething with anger.

I am going to have a little time later today. If there is any semblance of reason or hope or compassion you will at the very least give me the opportunity to say my own words and make my own case.
You make your own path
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 am

Post by zabriel »

Eh, why not. You do a few strikes against you though Cart. You've fake-claimed, and with the exception of certain people called DoomYoshi, the game's other liars have been fake-claiming scum. You're gonna need to make a damn good case.

Return to “Completed Open Games”