Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:50 am

Post by Nai »

I don't know what you mean by "desperation", I voted for you before I had any votes on myself.

I don't know about anyone else, but the actions of Shady and esme seem almost orchestrated. They're both attacking me at the exact same time.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:42 am

Post by nonny »

i have to side with Nai because I'm gonna offically claim. I found Nai not guilty last night!!!! So i'm thinking that some ppl voting could be scum, most likly shady. He is seems scummy to me...that is opinion not fact based. But yeah that is all for now.
*insert bad joke here*
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:18 am

Post by esme »

Claims:
Nanook - eyes, tracker (N1: accused Yaw of attacking EnderX, N2: ? stays at home)
esme - ?,?
nonny - ?, cop (N1: ?, N2:found Nai not guilty)
Yaw -?,?
chaotic_diablo: hands, phase recognizer (N1: Yaw hard, N2: Nai untouchable)
shady: ?,?
--
Known:
EnderX - vocal, broadcaster; punctured
indjinn- lungs, motivator, cut off from blood
STD - brains, scum, lynched
GreenLiquid- heart, SK, dried up
BiFrost - mouth, vig, cut off

I get an impression of too many cops and if I believe everything, this leaves only shady for scum which runs counter to my impressions.

I will
unvote:Nai
, so we can discuss this new turn if events.

But I really have to insist on an answer to this:
Esme wrote:
Nai wrote: He switched to Yaw and kept voting for Yaw while attacking STD. That seems scummy to me.
This doesn't make sense if Yaw is scum, too. If you think that Yaw is not scum, I want to hear it now plus reason.
Nai wrote: Why don't you answer my question first?
This answer is certainly not satisfactory.

I would also like to hear what you think of organ-claiming without roles. Whoever is responsible for drying up probably has to lie and can then be potentially be caught in a lie directly or by chaotic_diablo (unless he's lying, but we will know that once Yaw or Nai turns up dead).
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:17 pm

Post by Nai »

I don't know if Yaw is scum or not, my role has nothing to do with a cop. And it does make sense even if Yaw is scum. Let me explain.

Shady has so far not made a claim. No cop investigation (that I am aware of) has investiaged him. We have no idea what role he has, how it works, or even the organ. He's unknown.

If he was a claimed cop, then I can see him switching to vote for Yaw (who he probably investigated night 1) but arguing for STD who was very scummy.

However, seeing as he doesn't seem to be a cop (nonny says she/he investigated me and found me innocent), his information (if he has any) has tome come from somewhere else.

Now, back to why I find what he did scummy. First, he votes for STD. The argument starts to go on STD, and the guy seemed to be very scummy at the time. However, during a lull in the conversation, Shady votes for Yaw. That's fine as well, he gave a reason for it. However... Then, when the conversation starts again, he continues to bank against STD. Still not very scummy.

Here's the problem. He still votes for Yaw.

Why? Why leave a vote on a person if you are going to argue against another?

I can see two reasons.

1.) He was trying to leave a vote on Yaw without really being noticed. While this isn't a big scum thing (yes, I admit it), it's still scummy. He was also arguing that Yaw was scum. So it sounds like he's trying to set up a bandwagon for later. It might be that day, or it might be a way to leave a vote on Yaw a day or so later, but it still is strange to leave a vote when you arn't arguing against that person.

2.) He also seems to be trying to "fly under the radar", as players say it. He's not posted much content throughout most of the game, he's not done much of anything. Most of what he's done are small posts that amount to "I'm here" and nothing else.

And then here's his latest comment: "Your accusations smell of desperation to me."

Now, when I started to accuse him of being scummy, I had
votes on me. Why would I be desperate? All I had at that point was C_D saying that I was tied for the scummiest person in his book, and then Shady himself agreeing and adding his own opinion in.

Why would I be desperate? I was in no danger when I made my accusation post, and I'm still in no danger when he makes the second (yes, out of four, but still) vote on me.

Shady is the one that seems a bit desperate. He accuses me of being desperate when it is he that had two votes.

Esme, tell me if I didn't answer your question and I'll try again. I feel that I"m doing my best here.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:48 am

Post by nonny »

I'll clarify night one i got yaw as scum and night two i got nai as not scum at all. I'm not going to claim what body part I am yet. But I am gonna vote because shady seems scummy to me completly and because we can't touch yaw today.

vote shady
*insert bad joke here*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:53 am

Post by shadyforce »

I stayed at home last night as well, because I don't have a night choice. And I'm fairly confident that Nanook can back that up, he probably investigated me.

I have no information with which to argue except what I get from the thread.

Nai, quite simply, my vote jumped from Yaw to STD because I found them both suspicious. I wanted either of them lynched and was happy to follow any bandwagon I felt most likely to end in a lynch. What's wrong with that course of action?

Nonny:
Let me ask you this: If you believe yourself to be a sane cop, and that your investigations are accurate, and that therefore Nai is innocent and Yaw is guilty, then doesn't that mean that the 2 people I was crying for the lynch of yesterday (Yaw and STD) were both scum (and cos the SK is dead, both members of the same scum team.) Then that would mean I actively bandwagoned my 2 fellow scum members. Do you actually believe that to be a plausible situation?

Unvote: Nai
because if Yaw is guilty (as I believe he is) then Nonny surely isn't a fellow scum member and therefore she's probably a sane cop and you are innocent.. Also, esme... you attacked Nai and now seem to be leaning towards me... you seem to be wanting to follow the popular bandwagon, so your now a little more suspicious in my eyes.

Also, can you guys maybe unvote at least until Nanook shows up because I think if he can back me up, it would prove helpful. If he can't well what can we do, but at least ask him if it's me.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:54 am

Post by shadyforce »

Also, can we get an official vote count please shelper?
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:21 am

Post by shelper »

Vote count, coming up...

shadyforce
(nai, C_D, nonny)

My apalogies for my absence and the lack of hospital theme on this post, school's been very demanding.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:44 am

Post by esme »

shadyforce wrote: Also, esme... you attacked Nai and now seem to be leaning towards me... you seem to be wanting to follow the popular bandwagon, so your now a little more suspicious in my eyes.
I didn't lean towards you, I just stated that you are the only choice if I believe everything said. I think I can be accused of many things, but not of following popular bandwagons, so this has a certain kind of desperation in it.

Now I've decided to vote for you because either you are scum or the alignments of you and Yaw will make things pretty clear for tomorrow. Since this is the lynching vote, I will wait a bit to give you a chance to claim or give us other information if you wish to.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by Nai »

Now, desperation comes in two forms. Scum form and townie form. I'm not sure which shady is showing, but he is very desperate. With three out of four, there's a good reason.

I'm innocent, so that means that Nonny is either innocent or crazy. Either way, Nonny says Yaw is scum. I don't know why Shady would bandwagon two of his own team-members, but such a ploy has succeeded before.

He also seems to be backing off me awful fast. True, he's doing it because nonny says I'm town. But as adamant as he was in attacking me, when he was giving what was close to craplogic, he just dropped it immediately.

It seems like he's trying to play to people's emotions, wanting to seem like he's doing what people want. He has three votes on him now, so he knows it's serious. So he tries to say "Oh, my mistake" now.

I like my vote where it is.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:41 pm

Post by nonny »

shayd you were one of the very last poeple on the std lynch....you most likly unvoted yaw, the safe vote because no one wants to lose a good player like yaw day one, to STD in desperation and a way to seperate yourself from scum at the end of the day....that is why you would vote for std plus you were one of the poeple untop of tranlating for std if my memory suits me(not sure no time to check). So sorry but my vote stays.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:37 pm

Post by Nai »

Yes, he was on top of it. He was one of the first to translate, and he was the person that put in the key to STD's posts.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm

Post by esme »

As promised:

vote: Shadyforce
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:47 am

Post by shadyforce »

I'm at college and therefore very busy. I only got to log on now. How very patient of you esme. You could have given me a little longer to reply, and you could have waited for Nanook to show up to clear me but you didn't. Can't blame you, I blame the townies among you for not unvoting me as I asked. :roll:

Oh well, plenty of info for town to use tomorrow. It's still winnable for us.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:54 pm

Post by shelper »

As the good doctor walked into his office, one of the nurses adressed him with something like a combination between a cough and a giggle.
"Erm, doctor, you might want to take a look at this...."
she said hesisitantly.
"What's the matter?"
asked the doctor,
" has the body decided on who to reject?"

"Just come and look."

As the doctor marched into the opperating room, he saw the nurses crowded around Mr. Graham. There were odd bulges in the patient's pants.
"Doctor, it appears that shadyfor---...... er... mrgrahmssexorganha
sbeenrejectedfromthebody....
"
The nurse attempted to look away.
"Say that again nurse?"
replied the doctor.
The bulges in the patients pants became more apparent and frequent, some of other nurses who entered the room started giggling.
" Mr Grahams sex organ appears to be under a lot of
stress, i don't think it will last...".

A faint popping sound was heard, something fell under the floor, and all of the male nurses present winced.
".... through the night."
The nurse finished.
The doctor took a deep sigh and left the room to get a drink, why didn't he just become a lawyer like mother wanted...

It is now night 3. Get your choices in by Won 12 OKT, 22:00
GMT.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:46 am

Post by shelper »

Doctor Dyce walked into the the patient's room. Poor mr. Graham was getting worse each day, maybe it would be better just to put the poor man out of his misery.
Doctor Dyce has seen some awful things in his days, but nothing could have prepared him for the sight he saw.
"Good gods nurse, what happened here?!"

"From what we can tell, doctor, the majority of the patient's bones ended up in his stomach, where they have been digested".

Dr Dyce sighed, Mr. Graham was running out of usable body parts fast.
"Anything else?"

"His hands, doctor, both have been dried up from lack of blood".

The doctor shook his head, and tried to think of how a man could possibly have a whole new skeleton implanted in him.

Yaw, Bone, Scum, Digested, Night 3.
Chaotic_Diablo, Hands, shape investigator, pro-town, dried up, night 3.

With 4 alive, it's three to lynch.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:52 am

Post by nonny »

okay well yaw was my only lead.....i'm not sure who is scummy right now i'll post more later currently i'm at school....yeah
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:11 am

Post by nonny »

okay there are 4 ppl left, I have results saying Nai and Nannook are innocent. There fore I'm voting
vote: esme
because there is no way there are two scum left!!!!! Yeah that is my analysis...if you want a full indepth claim from me just ask..
*insert bad joke here*
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:56 am

Post by esme »

Quick reaction:
With *four* alive, could you be a bit careful with the vote and discuss first??

Now I'm going to reread.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:39 pm

Post by esme »

Nanook's result about Yaw has been fully substantiated, so he's eyes/tracker, Nai is "untouchable" by confirmed chaotic_diablo and nonny claims cop.

So, nonny, tell me who you think digested Yaw as stomach half of Bifrost's vig ability?
If you look back, you might even notice that I wanted people to comment on Yaw because I had to decide on him tonight.

I want to know what Nanook observed tonight, and I want a full claim from Nai and nonny, including nonny's N1 result.

And there's no excuse for putting a quick vote in a lynch or lose situation; for example, other players can make mistakes and overlook your vote and do the same.

If you are really a naive or insane cop, then you have a teeny-tiny bit of sympathy from me, but you could have figured out by yourself that I have to be the stomach.

And now, in the practical take-home format:
I'm the stomach, I can decide one night later whether to digest or spit out the players swallowed by the mouth.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:49 pm

Post by esme »

Sorry, I just saw that nonny got Yaw as scum N1. That pretty much makes nonny scum from my POV, the only alternative is Nai being a godfather.

And now I'm really waiting for results and claims.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by nonny »

I'm the ears i pick someone and then hear the doctors opinion on them. I got Yaw guilty night one...i picked yaw becausei know yaw is a good player so i wanted to know if he was trustworthy or not. I got Nai innocent night two, and Nannook innocent night 3.

There is no way in the world i could be naive or insane!!! With one confirmed guilty result and two innocent ones. You are the only option esme. And anyone could make up that claim after seeing the night results :roll:

I'm not removing my vote...because you are the only choice from how i see it. It's may be posible for Nai to be a godfather but i highly doubt it. My vote stands.

Why isn't that once someone accuses someone it's immediatly the person that accused you that is scum? From my expierence that happens when you have no case against anyone else and want the attention off of you.....IMHO
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:42 pm

Post by Nai »

Can someone explain to me what a lynch manipulator does? Just from the name, it sounds more scum than pro-town. I know the GM says it's a pro-town role, but it still just sounds scummy.

Anyways, we have everyone but me claimed, so I'll claim.

I'm the blood. I'm a doc. Night one I targetted esme, night two I targetted Nanook, and last night I targetted nonny. After seeing them both claim cop, and having no reason to dispute those claims, I tried to make sure they'd live. Seeing as C_D was a 'feel' cop, by what he said, I didn't think the scum would go for him. With Nonny claiming real cop, and getting a successful result on me, I thought I'd try her.

Esme's roleclaim seems feasable. Being the only non-claimed player (and me knowing I'm not the stomach) makes her claim pretty much true.

Nanook also pulls through, as he targetted Yaw and found that he left.

Nonny is the one that seems (right now) the most scummy. Yes, she got me as good. But if she was scum, that wouldn't be hard. She could have outed Yaw in a riskey maneuver to get herself in the clear. But Esme killing Yaw and claiming the final role undoes that.

I'm going to wait to hear from Nanook so I can think.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:54 pm

Post by nonny »

shelper will you mod prod nanook?
*insert bad joke here*
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:53 pm

Post by esme »

A lynch manipulator probably could change someone's vote.

If Nanook doesn't have a clear-cut result, we could try the following:

no-lynch
Nai protects Nanook, Nanook tracks Nai (or himself?), nonny investigates me

If Nanook survives, he will know whether Nai targetted him or not.
If Nanook dies, we will know that Nai lied.

This can only go wrong if Nai is scum and can target someone without killing them which I find rather unlikely, or there are two night-kills which I also find rather unlikely.

Please tell me whether I overlooked something.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”