Open 444: Nightless Vengeful Mayhem! OVER, MVPs!

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:51 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Whiskers, here is how it worked: I made a case explaining why RBD was scum and pointed out why only scum would do the actions she did and what scum motivation there is for performing those actions. Sure, maybe town would have voted Yabba at that crucial time but there was such little motivation for doing so from a town perspective that it was overwhelmingly more likely for scum to do it. I elaborated it along with why her behavior and responses and backing down all pointed to a scum mentality. You disagreed and said that they didn't. You have now been proven wrong. I find it funny you continue to argue the point. My reasoning was the right reasoning and RBD's reasoning was the wrong one. As town, it is up to you to figure out which is right and which is wrong. You failed spectacularly. The town won despite you.
Sweezy
Sweezy
Townie
Sweezy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Sweezy »

Good game, town. Wish I could've participated more and actually flex my mafia muscles. I've got internet at my place again, so next game I should be of more benefit to my team.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1025, rapidcanyon wrote:The town won despite you.

I smell the irony. It's that thick.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1027, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1025, rapidcanyon wrote:The town won despite you.

I smell the irony. It's that thick.

No, I am serious. He was constantly defending a scum player (RBD) going so far as to throw me off her tail because I felt only scum would do that. I hadn't accounted for stupid town which I need to do from next time. I overestimated his skill because he did well in another game I played with him.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Vot
- wait, the game's over, right?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

JF basically won the game. If he killed Yabba scum would have crushed this one.

Klick getting into publicity near the end of the day was not a smart thing to do, Zab going from lurk mode to a really weak vote basically ended it.

Not really much more to say about it. RCs case was complete crap, as stated by most of the town immediately after he made it. The vig kill basically ended the game though, simple as that. JF obviously gets MVP for it as the yabba kill would have been a fairly easy push to Whiskers-2b1s wagons with outside sweezy (even then just maybe) the next day. He won this more then any town left because his kill confirmed way too many town as prob-town.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Of course, I expected you to say something like this instead of "you got me." You were obvious scum from your second post on. I have no idea why people think you are good at this game. Your later buddying to me and your shitty cases were so bad I started scratching the back of my head thinking "why does Whiskers consider Rainbowdash a good player?" Maybe it is because you both like making pony references. If it wasn't for your pony friend defending you, the game would have been even more easier for town (easier than a perfect win that is). I couldn't believe how easy it was to read you. The fact that you kept boasting about winning your previous scum game was the icing on the cake - you most certainly were in no position to win this one. You kept deluding yourself into believing that people care what you think. You start talking about "moving wagons" and "I am not somepony to be messed with." Lololol. You can't be serious. Of course, I wouldn't feel the need to tell you how much you sucked if you had just said "good game" and ended it but the fact that you were so butthurt about being caught and choose to call my case "crap" shows how pissed off you are.

Even if johnny hadn't killed Klick, perhaps scum would have won because of Klick but you wouldn't have made it past D3-D4. Klick would have won it for you - perhaps that is.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

When the entire game says "Your case is bad" chances are high your case is bad. Zero support immediately means one of two things, either that your case was really bad, or you got outplayed by whoever you were pushing a case on.

D2 lynch if yabba got shot would have probably moved over towards 2b1s, first scum really getting pressure would have been D3 since the second day all of us would be in decent positions for having been right for most of the game. Yabba vig had 2b1s, Whiskers and Kimor as very lynchable in the game.

You thinking you were good this game is funny. This wasnt my best game ever, but if you think you were a "valuable" member of the town or anything is a joke. Im one of the bigger reasons you didnt get lynched in this game.
You don't earn
loyalty
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Also just to tell you, the "you are scum" wording tell or whatever thing you pulled out really is one of the most BS tells I have ever seen because that is a wording thing, and its something I say as town constantly. Really it comes down to a few things

1) You got semi-lucky. Only one of the things you called me scum for I would have done at all different as town, and thats why you got laughed at, you argued null tells as scum tells, destroying your own credibility to the point where those are all I needed to pay attention to
2) It proves flaws in your persona. You have to actually be able to convince town that you are right. If you cant do that, you arent doing that good of a job as town, especailly if you are right
3) You further destroyed your credibility and any chance of actually being the driving force behind a lynch of me by attacking anyone who disagreed with you. Im not sure how you ever thought that was a way to get people to agree with you, but it doesnt work.

Honestly, you are NOT good town (better town then scum) but you need to work on not trying to make everything force fit, and actually interactions with others. If you dont do that, this is going to be your norm of a game - simply getting ignored and making players dislike you to the point where they will refuse to listen to you.
You don't earn
loyalty
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Lol, you got your ass kicked this game. I didn't have support because your pony friend was set on defending you. I don't think you realize how
lucky
you were that Whiskers was playing pro-mafia and making your case for you. It was like you had an extra member and we won despite that. If Johnny shot Yabba, sure he wouldn't have led us on a game winning lynch but I'd have pushed a lynch on you right after lynching Whiskers. Yabba gave us a
perfect
win and he did it brilliantly - in a page like quickfire. But there was no way you could have won the game even if Johnny killed Yabba. All that would have happenned is that we wouldn't have a perfect win but rather a regular win. D2, there was no way I was going to let 2b1s get lynched. I would have turned the wagon on you or more likely my scumread from last day, Sweezy. After Sweezy, probably mislynch Whiskers, then you. Sure, I would have been hard-pressed to figure out Klick but I feel certain that at some point the other townies would have pushed a Klick lynch and I would probably have compromise-voted him even though I didn't want to. As to your buddying, you made such shitty cases for me being town, the only reason I didn't vote you quicker was because Whiskers was making even shittier cases.

In post 822, rapidcanyon wrote:This is difficult, both your arguments are pretty shitty and I am inclined to think you are both scum, but that can't be right, there is only one scum left...
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Believe that if you want.

Wont be seeing you around in the future if this is going to be the way you think.
You don't earn
loyalty
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

I didn't get "semi-lucky." Eidolon wanted a Yabba wagon. You popped up and made a BS case against Yabba. That is when I started wondering if you were scum. As town, you would have very LITTLE motivation for do that. I was on the lookout for scum behaviors and you were basically "scum on a plate."

Say what you want about my skill, but your skill as scum is really, really poor. I've never caught scum based on 2 posts they made unless they were really, really noob scum. Usually, I take the entire game to get scumreads right. My meta is generally being more dangerous and correct at LYLO or close to it.

Pedit: I have no intention of playing with sore losers. You lost. You now have a case of sour grapes.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Also, statements like "21bs is the lynch for today" and "I am debating moving the Yabba wagon to RC" were hilarious to the max. People switch their votes. They don't "move wagons" and you saying it made me laugh out loud in front of my computer.

And lol, you were flailing so badly towards the end, it was fun to watch.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1034, rapidcanyon wrote:D2, there was no way I was going to let 2b1s get lynched.

You still don't get it. It isn't up to you. Your opinion holds no weight.

Look, go on and have the last word. I'm done. I won't be playing with you until you grow up-- and hopefully play a newbie game or two
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm going to be neutral on this and just say that RBD likely would have never been lynched without my consent or death.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 1038, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1034, rapidcanyon wrote:D2, there was no way I was going to let 2b1s get lynched.

You still don't get it. It isn't up to you. Your opinion holds no weight.

Delude yourself into thinking that. You played horribly and you can't seem to come to terms that I exposed RBD as mafia day 1 and you failed to snatch the opportunity and made a HUGE mess out of things.

I took you to be a good player who can admit when they are wrong. Everybody is wrong once in a while. It is excusable. However, the fact that you cannot ADMIT it and continue to argue your WRONG arguments into the ground even after RBD flipped scum and continue to try and justify your behavior as rational is hilarious. It wasn't rational because you were wrong. [/quote]

Look, go on and have the last word. I'm done. I won't be playing with you until you grow up-- and hopefully play a newbie game or two

You can go join the newbie games as a newbie and learn a thing or two.

Pedit: Klick, I won't deny the possibility that you could have convinced me to lay off of RBD. Some people are very good at convincing - you, Eido, Yabba, so I guess maybe. But I have a feeling the rest of the town (Kimor and others) would have caught on to you and lynched you. After that, RBD was open season.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

And please, PLEASE, for the sake of the future of mafiascum, join as a noob and not as an IC.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Just for end-of-the-game laughs.

(Top three hilarious quotes)

(3)

In post 228, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote Yabba

Remember what I said about snap wagons? Its time for one. Make things start moving, get scum uncomfortable. Even if im wrong this is going to throw a bit of a wrench in what scum has probably been talking about.

(2)

In post 474, Rainbowdash wrote:
Im almost for sure eating a vig tomorrow if we dont hit them today. If I do you dont touch RC or Klick and you should win.

Quickwagon, speed wagon, call it whatever you want it to be called. I may be a one trick pony but its a REALLY awesome trick. 2b1s wagon should happen more or less now.

(1)

In post 256, Rainbowdash wrote:
@Eido - I am known for some of my very uncommon views about styles and role useage, but I am a very good player even with all of that because of awesomeness.
Personallity is key, you make everypony like you
, and they listen to you. Its also harder to lynch you if you do that. My accounts are proof of that, through I think over 100 games played (9k total posts)
I have been lynched
ignoring a couple with cop stuff and the game a partner essentially threw...
three or four times
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

^ You have obviously never played with anyone at the same skill level as this town before. I am pretty sure all those 100 games are newbie games.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Kimor »

RC....this is an intervention. You're making a fool of yourself. Stop posting and step away from the computer. Take a nice long walk, relax, then come back to other threads. This game is over.
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Formerly known as Netopalis.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

@ Kimor, the only reason I am trying to drive home the point to RBD as to how badly she lost is because she tried to take a dig at my case against her and acted her usual arrogant self. If she had said nothing, I would have said nothing. If she had said "good game, town, we tried but we lost", I would have said "hey good game, RBD, you played well in some aspects and you did stay alive until day 3 which is an achievement by itself. Better luck next time, it was intense playing with you."

But no, despite her loss, she tries to delude herself into thinking I was "semi-lucky" I caught her on her second post. It is that sort of attitude I hate from caught scum. "Oh, I didn't do anything I wouldn't have done as town."

You argue with Klick about how you caught him - it is a similar type of argument.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

And Kimor, caught scum is caught scum. I am not trying to discredit you catching Klick and I ask that you don't either despite any feelings of envy that you didn't latch onto RBD immediately.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

So, yeah, we all absolutely kicked RBD's butt this game and I just want to want to drive it home to her since she seems deluded.
Kimor
Kimor
Goon
Kimor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Kimor »

In post 1044, Kimor wrote:RC....this is an intervention. You're making a fool of yourself. Stop posting and step away from the computer. Take a nice long walk, relax, then come back to other threads. This game is over.
Zvarri! The truth has once again been elegantly revealed to me!

Formerly known as Netopalis.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Kimor, do you lack the capability to read? Why are you jealous that you didn't catch on? You did fine catching Klick. You can't do everything in the game. Now is the time, you say "good game, we collectively did great" and stop it rather than whining "waah, I didn't catch RBD, so I am going to argue to argue with other townies because I am jealous"

Return to “Completed Open Games”