Micro 40: Vengeful Potatoes GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 am

Post by shos »

catching up starting now. We gotta end this tonight cuz tomorrow morning I'm going on a vacation with my gf till sunday evening.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Klick »

We should be cross-voting, Robert's confirmed town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 am

Post by shos »

edited out from my post everything that related to me suspecting robert since he's conftown now that he hasn't hammered. If I missed something about robert just ignore it.
VOTE: Klick

~~~
that second quote: that makes very much sense to me too. Klick has been buddying me hardcore this game and he voted malpa - who would be his buddy. In the other vengeful we played - Klick quickhammered his scumbuddy on page 2, just 5 posts after the first vote was put. and there too, he asked if someone was against hammer, and hammered without waiting for an answer, just like he did here, except here he KNEW that I said wait. "the mod is online" is not a good reason to hammer.

5th quote: that post was and still is seriously bad. removing responsibility, lining up lynches while entirely ignoring the fact that, if basket is town, then someone dies till next day. and of course the obvious fact that he doesn't support his arguments at all. there were also 4 hours before robert posted here, in which he has not voted robert, despite the fact that supposedly - I was obvtown all the way, and specifically robert is scum if basket is town. So I have no problem to vote klick so far; but I haven't looked at robert's ISO yet so meh. Rob may be scum for the stuff above, but these stuff make Klick a much more viable scum candidate, even without the ISOs.

last quote: buddy buddy indeed. I hesitated correctly; he once again doesn't explain anything he says and that " I'm confident that you won't vote me " seems like awful suggestion the way I know it. Have you ever done magic, Klick? ;)
~~~
Klick's post 96, first part, is correct. But that does not mean anything. you(klick) could definitely lie there in quiet while I make up your case on basket. you did not have to worry at all about the malpa wagon growing. that wagon was not going to be fulfilled; and by giving that stupid quickhammer you expected to be killed and gain towncred for malpa.

about the second part - I can't see how that is a townslip? O_o could be faked incredibly easily; and to think that you had me such an amazing townread the entire game? what makes you so sure about roberttown now that it works so much as to delete this and vote me so rushed?
~~~
So robert doesn't hammer and is town. yay. decision much easier :) /the above line was supposed to be used against robert, but I decided to leave it there upon rereading because it also fits against klick - that 180 shift was very quick indeed..
~~~
what is grain of salt? Your later needs to be quick, cuz I might be able to post here in some 6-7 hours~ and then I'm going V/LA ><

~~~

I'll try to read back the klick/malpa connection and post more soon.

pedit: voted you above :)

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:10 am

Post by shos »

if you're online stay here, let's discuss so that robert can hammer you when he gets here and game won't last another week >__>

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

Post by shos »

alright if you're still here, be here in like 1 hour again cuz I have to reorganize stuff for my vac so I'll try and do this later

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 am

Post by shos »

k well I reread that other game - nothing too important to import from there. you still haven't learnd your lesson tho, and once again you're voting me in lylo xD I have 40 minutes till I go :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 am

Post by shos »

well sorry for spamming the topic, didn't manage to find the time to continue, I'll do it when I get back in a few hours before going to sleep

RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Hammering later tonight. I'd like to hear from Klick mostly before I do so.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Okay so my timeframe just got dicked up and I quite possibly won't be back for a day or two so Imma hammer now.

Having re-read stuff and other games, I doubt my vote would have changed anyway. Keep in mind this is my first lylo so no yelling at me if I failed :P.

VOTE: Klick
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Looks like your potatoes will be gone forever now... *evil laugh*
Klick was a
Vengeful Townie.

The scumteam of
malpascp, Mafia Godather and shos, Mafia Goon
have won.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/L82cnpP4cD7p

I was laughing my ass off when Robert correctly called the scumteam on the first page (except he switched the roles around). You should have stuck with your initial reads, since they're generally the best.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by malpascp »

I laughed my ass off too. Even though I think I wouldn't have those reads if I were town on this game. Even though, the town did half the job here, it was easy for us to lynch basket and to make shos gaining towncred for suggesting my kill, etc. Anyway it was cool to wait and see if town would bite it, and they did, almost everytime. Although, I would like to know why basket shot me.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Fuck I am the worst. LOL. I wanted to kill shos all game but then I really liked his last big post so hats off to him. Klick, my bad. That is all.

Haha gg guys.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Klick »

It's cool. Just remember that, in LyLo situations like these, where the votes are already crossed, always rely only on your own evidence. Both of our goals were the same: make you vote the other. You don't even listen to our posts after we vote each other.
basketballstar24
basketballstar24
Goon
basketballstar24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by basketballstar24 »

Darn you Klick. I'm never playing a game with you again.

I shot malpascp because well, I thought Klick wasn't scum, neither was robert (Gut). The note where shos said to kill malpascp or robert was pretty desperate IMO, so either him or malpascp was scum in general. I just chose in alphabetical order :P
Infected!
Jailkeeper, Gatekeeper, Realmkeeper
-bbstar24 :D
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 am

Post by shos »

I dont think that anyone played bad. I laughed too btw hehe, that was prooo. Only thing is ineperience - always wait before you hammer in a lylo, for all to talk. See my latest mini game.

Gg!!

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 am

Post by quadz08 »

:nerd:
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”