Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Tazaro »

... that WAS on roflcopter :
VOTE: roflcopter
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 16, BloodCovenent wrote:why are you sheeping the bird?

why is voting for the same person automatically a sheep? you're giving my actions motivations without actually trying to find out my motivations.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zabriel wagon please and thanks. This rofl counterwagon is both scumlead and and a counterwagon.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 28, roflcopter wrote:i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.

well, tell me then. Why zabriel?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 29, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 28, roflcopter wrote:i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.

well, tell me then. Why zabriel?

very well, but you should know its your fault that people won't get a chance to form their own opinions about this and will instead adopt my awesome opinion

In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already. Seems legit. BC=Obvtown.

if zab had simply said "miller claim. bc=obvtown" i would have thought nothing of this post. but no, its "wow," its "already," and it "seems legit," which makes zab "seem way too excited" to either already know who he doesn't have to nightkill, or be pushing his buddies millerclaim through to the town list (still too early to tell which, but we will kill you before too long too and find out, don't worry)
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 30, roflcopter wrote:

if zab had simply said "miller claim. bc=obvtown" i would have thought nothing of this post. but no, its "wow," its "already," and it "seems legit," which makes zab "seem way too excited" to either already know who he doesn't have to nightkill, or be pushing his buddies millerclaim through to the town list (still too early to tell which, but we will kill you before too long too and find out, don't worry)

or you may have just outed the cop.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tazaro, what between post 17, where you were sufficiently unsure to unvote, and post 23, where suddenly you like your (non) vote on me, changed enough for your to lose that unsure-ness?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 31, BloodCovenent wrote:

or you may be role fishing way too hard right now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ebwop: and you may be unnecessarily appealing to fear already
soi soi soi

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 33, roflcopter wrote:
In post 31, BloodCovenent wrote:

or you may be role fishing way too hard right now

I'm not rolefishing. I'm clearly looking at your reasoning in a different perspective. You're single minded, you thought of only one possibility with his post, i looked at it a different way. suddenly that makes me role fishing. No, it doesn't.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ebwop2: and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely (the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)
soi soi soi

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Answer: A stint of a lack of explanation afterwards
UNVOTE
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 35, BloodCovenent wrote:I'm clearly looking at your reasoning in a different perspective. You're single minded, you thought of only one possibility with his post, i looked at it a different way. suddenly that makes me role fishing. No, it doesn't.

if you actually cared about understanding whether or not i was scum you would look at my reasoning from my perspective and wonder if that reasoning makes sense from town, not make up some new perspective to talk about that instead (and yes, to rolefish, because all your comment does is beg the question to zabriel "are you the cop")
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 37, Tazaro wrote:Answer: A stint of a lack of explanation afterwards
UNVOTE

so a one hour and six minute period wherein i do not post is a "stint of a lack of explanation"?
soi soi soi

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Tazaro »

Time is slow to me.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

bloodcovenant never answered my question in post 26, he's strawmanning and rolefishing and chainsaw defending zabriel (hard) and he's a claimed miller

unvote, vote: bloodcovenant

this is the lynch today
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tazaro, kindly link me to your most recent completed town and scum games
soi soi soi

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Tazaro »

SCUM: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... start=1325
TOWN: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=17877
You didn't ask for most recent, period. Technically one game is more recent than these, but it was killed (drmyshottyizsik or whatever his name is modded it)
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 36, roflcopter wrote:ebwop2:
and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely
(the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)

oh bullshit. Any player could look at Zabriels post, and your reasoning behind it and deduce the same logic that I did. I had no read at all on Zabriel, but you immediately have a scum read based off his reaction to my claim, which might i add your reasoning for a scum read is shaky as hell.

And the bold above is just complete bullshit.

As for your questions in Post #26 i was mostly being sarcastic and trying to start the game. Sure, you weren't really sheeping. Everything before my #29 (side from my claim) was nonsensical, and i was trying to start conversation.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

add cognitive dissonance to the list of bloodcovenant's sins in this game
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I like my vote exactly where it is. Let's take a look at BC's ISO.

ISO #1 wrote:Unvote:
Vote: roflcopter

found scum.

As I've said before, he grasps at an extremely small piece of "evidence" in order to make the extremely bold assertion that he's found scum after only ten posts by players. If he considered it a minor scumslip, it makes so much more sense at this stage to keep it to himself and wait to see if he can identify a pattern in roflcopter's voting. If he can identify a pattern of bandwagoning after he receives more evidence, then he would have a good case for roflscum. Instead, he winds up with a case that is extremely weak to non-existent. At this point, I don't think BC is scum, just dumb town.

ISO #2 wrote:
In post 15, Rob14 wrote:
In post 13, BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: roflcopter

found scum.

Not sure if serious. Since sarcasm transmits very poorly over the Internet, I'll be going under the assumption that you are.

That's quite a bold statement. I seriously doubt an experienced player would attempt to bandwagon a player in RVS as scum, especially when they're only the third player out of a necessary nine to lynch. There's nothing to gain from such an endeavor and quite a bit to lose. I would expect experienced scum to avoid being any more than a second vote on a person during RVS to avoid bringing any needless attention to themselves.

so you're saying we should be looking at all the players that either voted first, or did not put the third vote on someone?

When I point out what I had said above, he tries to put words in my mouth. He doesn't argue against me, attempt to prove me wrong, or offer an alternative position. He twists my words in an attempt to discredit me. This strikes me as scummy.

ISO #6 wrote:

And he does it again. As rofl later posted, he never outed cop. If anything, BC did. He twists rofl's words. In addition to that, as town, there is no reason to make this post. If town-BC thinks that zab is cop, then you don't go out in the thread and say it. As scum-BC, he has two possible motivations to make this post. If zab is town, he makes this post to clue his partners into the fact that zab is a potential cop in order to ensure they make that kill if BC is lynched. If zab is scum, he makes this post to shift our read of zab towards town (or at least away from scum).

ISO #8 wrote:
In post 36, roflcopter wrote:ebwop2:
and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely
(the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)

oh bullshit. Any player could look at Zabriels post, and your reasoning behind it and deduce the same logic that I did. I had no read at all on Zabriel, but you immediately have a scum read based off his reaction to my claim, which might i add your reasoning for a scum read is shaky as hell.

And the bold above is just complete bullshit.

As for your questions in Post #26 i was mostly being sarcastic and trying to start the game. Sure, you weren't really sheeping. Everything before my #29 (side from my claim) was nonsensical, and i was trying to start conversation.

Seriously? Are you talking about the same scum-read that you previously defended against both rofl and me in ISO #2? If you were joking, then you could have said so far earlier, especially considering I pretty directly asked you if you were serious in your read or not. This seems like you're backing away from your "read" of rofl because you realize that no one is buying it.

Also, even if players could independently come up with a cop read from seeing rofl's post (I didn't, for the record), why make the leap for them? Other players aren't guaranteed to see everything you see or interpret it the same way. Town has no motivation to state suspicions that someone could be a cop in-thread. It can never benefit the town to reveal a cop.

I think that what's going on here is fairly obvious. BC makes a miller claim. Zab immediately backs up this claim to solidify BC as town. Two people move their votes to Zab, and BC immediately does a vote on the last person to vote for Zab. When rofl states that zab, BC, or me could all be lynch options for the day, BC leaps to zab's defense. BC claims that zab could be a cop in order to explain away a scumslip and try to push our perception of zab towards a town-read.

BC and Zab are scum-partners. They each have attempted to shift our perception of the other towards town and BC has defended Zab quite a bit. We lynch BC today, and if he's scum, we lynch Zab tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This thread asploded. I probably can't comment until I get home.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok rob's not a lynch option any more, or ever again
soi soi soi

zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by zabriel »

I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny. I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”