Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.8

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Seanald (5): BBmolla, SlumberPartyBois, MagnaofIllusion, Gentlemen Bastards, Pitty
MagnaofIllusion (4): StefanB, Salamence20, greygnarl, Phillammon
Tammy (2): Mehdi2277, Elmo TeH AzN
Gentlemen Bastards (2): Tammy, Tazaro
SlumberPartyBois (1): GreyICE

Not Voting (6): Guille2015, Voidedmafia, D3f3nd3r, Eidolon, PeregrineV, Seanald

Deadline is November 12th, at 11:00pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2012-11-12 22:00:00)
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 am

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 248, Pitty wrote:And yeah, I'll admit Mag wasn't very vocal about starting up a QT with us, but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod,

where was this posted? i could have sworn i heard magua say something along those lines but ive been searching all over for it and cant find it.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Tazaro »

Ninja'd
Don't know what BBmolla is going to do ultimately
But in any event, Pitty seems town right off the bat, Phillammon is waffling, and both types of my reads are going against Seanald
so it doesn't hurt to:
UNVOTE
VOTE: Seanald
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

People need to stop stealing my thunder when I actually want to post in this thread *glares at Kanye*
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 am

SORRY
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 am

In post 248, Pitty wrote:but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod

Huh?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

Hi MattP.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:10 am

Ooooh Kanye and Gentlemen beat me to it :p
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

: - D
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 249, Phillammon wrote:I find the points on MoI more convincing as of yet than those on Seanald, though

So I know you're being candid, do you find the case on Seanald merely not as convincing as that on MoI, or not really convincing at all?
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Tammy »

*sigh* post 230 probably means your town unless scum were also given the option of a personal qt. in the first game did scum make group bids or personal bids. (that's probably answered somewhere...don't feel like looking right now.)

But if you're town regfan I can't understand why you're not actually reading my posts. The latest one was such a stretch you're confusing me even more.

1) yeah, my interaction with Matt was instinctual...how does that make me scum again? Oh cuz I'd get so nervous at being called scum that I'd scuttle my ass in here right quick? Eh...wrong...thanks for playing. I love when that type of argument is used against me, especially since my scum game says otherwise. In my first game ever faraday cam back with a cop guilty and I saw him post it immediately, I went for a run and thought about how to approach it. You can look at the team mafia qt to see me thinking about my responses. You can look at abarat and see in the qt where I saw flash fake claim night and vote me and see that I waited until the next day to deal with it while I tried to figure out how best to.

I have no idea what my response to him would be as mafia, I'm not mafia. It sure as hell wouldn't be for me to expect someone else who knows how to read me to come back and read me as town. That makes no sense for me as a person who expects the people who know how to read me to read me as scum when I am. You can again refer to the abarat qt in which I was convinced that minimum has to be the sk and were keeping me alive out of necessity because I couldn't fathom fooling Mina and ces. You can look at ny151 for how I have responded to Matt calling me scum when I was scum though.

3. I know I said more than once I didn't intend it as an insult and I'm sorry you took it that way. I don't remember the contents of dead qts from months ago that well. Hell I dont even really remember what was in the one I just read yesterday.

5. So? Why are you policing my questions. There's no reason for me not to ask him that question in order to interact with him. I was interested in his response. I don't understand why you have a problem with this and then accuse me of not scumhunting when interacting with people *is* how I get my reads. Hell, I called an accurate scum read on Junpei within minutes of me replacing into flavorless based on how he reacted to me asking him if he was scum
as a joke
. Again, you are baffling me right now.

6. Hey regfan! Hi! How are you doing? The game is less than 24 hours old. And you know what you can check out GvE, pretty sure the source of my first argument was me not giving reads, oh not voting for a whole week and continuing not to present my reads throughout the whole game. The game was what 5 pages when you're making some big deal about me not having reads, except I actually did...BBMolla town and leaning scum on you. I also said I was catching up in games and would actually read the thread today twice. I was interacting with people yesterday. I don't know why you would think I wouldn't give content. I provide content even as scum. As far as another game, mafia behin the maiden. During rvs I declared zdenek town and sheeped him as a joke. I called spyrex town after magister ludi asked me what I thought his alignment was when he was pushing for my lynch, and I think I called tierce scum. It wasn't until the next day when I actually read the thread that I gave reads. Something I said last night I'd do today here, and will later, but have a leaning scum read on defender for his busy work and saying one of my posts would have had him vote me but not actually voting me. I really haven't read the whole thread though.

7). Again you are pre-assigning motives to me. You didn't even wait to see if that was what I was actually doing before saying what I might do with a question that is fairly standard for me to ask people actually. Again, baffled, but I'm going to stop this wall war with you because either you accept what I've told you or you don't and I don't want to cause a distraction for the game by continually arguing with you over this.

Pedit: Pitty when did I go silent? My last post was about 12 hours ago. Welcome to my scum pile Pitty!

Waiting to see MoIs response and hoping someone will answer the question I asked in the very top of the post as it wasn't directed to just to regfan. I misread my role pm's, don't read the whole thing all the time, it is possible to miss it. I didn't opt for the qt and quite frankly didn't even realize the benefit of it until last night, but meh.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 248, Pitty wrote:And yeah, I'll admit Mag wasn't very vocal about starting up a QT with us, but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod, so that makes me think perhaps MoI is TP and his PM doesn't say anything of the sort? I can't imagine that being the case but...

I'm going to clarify this now before someone goes "OMG! Piggy knows what the scum PM says?! Obvscum right there!"
I mean that by the fact that it's in it's own separate space, not part of the rest of the role. Meaning it's not an alignment indicator, it's a PM indicator. If all the town got the same PM (except our miller vig...?), and assuming all the scum got the same PM, the only one that wouldn't get something that everyone else has is TP, and if all MoI happens to be referring to is the sample PM on the first page (and I suppose scum
could
potentially not have that bit at the bottom as well, but that's really really unlikely, since that would give town a huge advantage and cause this whole mishap), well that would easily cause this slip up.

p-edit: OMG! I started this post right after my last post >.< Why can't you all shush for a second, hm? Start lurking a little more!!
(I will now go read Tammy's wall post -_-')
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: Seanald

Plan is vote Seanald then daykill MoI right?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Unvote vote: Seanald
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

To clarify: NOBODY FUCKING HAMMER OR PUT HIM AT L-1. Let molla do his kill and vote.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Pitty »

@Tammy - you went silent because you hadn't made a post like that yet xD I retracked my statement about her now, she's scummier than town but townier than scum. (aka, she's pretty much null atm, perhaps even leaning town)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 248, Pitty wrote:but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM

Which scum PM are you referring to, there isn't one in the main post.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

BB shoot plox
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

You sure you don't want to get MoI's last words before I shoot him?
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 am

That's 8 votes on Seanald. L-3

I would like noone else to vote until BBmolla daykills MoI.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 am

I am ready for the shoot. I don't think Gentlemen is though so I'd refrain.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:30 am

Post by greygnarl »

We can wait. If he doesn't die though you realize you are dead. I will not have you holding up the whole fucking thread so you can play fucking games.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Post by greygnarl »

Is your dayvig one shot?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I just want to say I will declare intent to hammer Seanald with my double vote btw.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 am

wait until tonight at least to send the kill. i actually would like moi to have at least a chance to respond to all this shit. am fine with smashing the fuck out of seanald as soon as the vig is done though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”