Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

I'm not ready to end the day, there's a few more reads I want to get before the day ends. Right now though Piggys initial post and the reads inside it all come across as very natural and really the only thing that was holding us back from being fairly sure they were town from it was the mention of the mafia pm but their explanation makes sense behind it even though I think they're wrong on mafia being offered it. Annoyingly I'd say that Tazaro is probably town too although that's weaker.

In post 260, Tammy wrote:in the first game did scum make group bids or personal bids. (that's probably answered somewhere...don't feel like looking right now.)

In the first game we sent in out bidding and auctioning via PM however mafia did so inside their mafia QT. Think instead this game Magua prefers everything inside a QT so it's very plausible and likely that all townies have been offered a QT and mafia continue on using their QTs. And bleh, the more you're posting the more and more I'm leaning towards my scum-read being wrong, your 'I didn't read the whole role PM and missed it and didn't realize the benefit of it until last night' comes across as genuine and Empires really liking your 1) point and says he followed along during Abarat and it holds weight.

First of, want to make it clear I
am
reading your posts, if anything I'm probably spending too much time reading and focusing on them. 1) I can actually very much understand a lot of this, will double-check the QTs you're talking about but remember you being somewhat reserved and cautious in Scummies at points. 5) We're not going to agree on this ever it seems, I continue to insist that the question leads to no real alignment determining answer. 6) I'll get to reading G v E later but the game only being '24 hours old' hasn't stopped us from getting reads at all, in fact I probably get the most reads during the whole game inside that period and don't see why anyone experienced cannot attempt to do the same. Either way please read the thread and provide some reads for me.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 266, BBmolla wrote:
In post 248, Pitty wrote:but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM

Which scum PM are you referring to, there isn't one in the main post.

It was an assumption that town and scum have the same bottom area where the link to the game and talking about the offered private QT are. I haven't met a single mod who makes the area with the link to the game different from role to role. But hey, maybe Mag is mean like that and is giving town the advantage of having the offer but not scum so this mix up could happen and MoI could be confirmed scum. :D

Which I suppose makes the idea that it's because he's his own alignment with a completely different PM from everyone else also doesn't make sense... I mean in the last game (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) GreyICE automatically got his own private PM, so if that was the case here, why would Mag put another blurb about it in the PM?

I don't know, I'm ranting now and that's changing my opinion on the matter so, yes Molla, I'd like MoI to come and say some last words before he gets vigged. What if he's got something that would be incredibly useful? (though I'm not sure what that would be but...)

The fact is, the game hasn't been going for 24 hours yet, and a lot of people haven't posted enough to make me happy *cough*defender*cough*eidolon*cough*elmo*cough*guille*cough*phillammon*cough*, so losing $5 to wait until tomorrow to lynch isn't too bad of a compromise in getting some more discussion (though 11 pages is pretty good)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 271, greygnarl wrote:We can wait. If he doesn't die though you realize you are dead. I will not have you holding up the whole fucking thread so you can play fucking games.

In post 272, greygnarl wrote:Is your dayvig one shot?

Fine with the first quote, not answering the second.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

Defender is scum Piggy, he's too scared to post.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 am

Post by greygnarl »

Who claimed they had the nightkill? slumber is asking shit that's confusing me.

pedit kk
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 278, BBmolla wrote:Defender is scum Piggy, he's too scared to post.

What are you, a miller vig cop?
But that's good to note ;) I'll keep it in mind.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Two posts. 24 hours. No walls of text.

Idk why two posts this early put a target on my back.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 280, Pitty wrote:
In post 278, BBmolla wrote:Defender is scum Piggy, he's too scared to post.

What are you, a miller vig cop?
But that's good to note ;) I'll keep it in mind.

No, I don't have a guilty on him.

He's just made it very obvious he's scum and continues to do so.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Molla You are serious about the miller part, right?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yes.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Do you make money?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 279, greygnarl wrote:Who claimed they had the nightkill? slumber is asking shit that's confusing me.

pedit kk

whats confusing you mate? about when matt said nk earlier? he clarified that he meant to say lynch. no one has claimed nk it is unknown whether the nk is in scum or town hands.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 pm

In post 281, D3f3nd3r wrote:Two posts. 24 hours. No walls of text.

so why is your 4th post 12 pages into the game completely worthless?
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

In post 281, D3f3nd3r wrote:Two posts. 24 hours. No walls of text.

It's not the quantity of your posts that's the problem. It's their content (or lack thereof).
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 285, greygnarl wrote:Do you make money?

Only efficiency bonus. My wage is $0.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Phillammon »

In post 259, Tazaro wrote:
In post 249, Phillammon wrote:I find the points on MoI more convincing as of yet than those on Seanald, though

So I know you're being candid, do you find the case on Seanald merely not as convincing as that on MoI, or not really convincing at all?

Not really convincing at all, but the intent behind it was good.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 274, SlumberPartyBois wrote:wait until tonight at least to send the kill. i actually would like moi to have at least a chance to respond to all this shit. am fine with smashing the fuck out of seanald as soon as the vig is done though.
This was confusing me. You were talking about real-life days though.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm

ah, yah. sry4 the confusion : ]
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by greygnarl »

it may interest you to know that MoI has posted in 5 other topics since he posted here. He disappeared a while ago and I went to check. He had posted here last. About and hour or two later here we are.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Good to hear.

Will give him another few hours.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Oh god nevermind. FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Bah, this thing had too many walls to read.

In post 170, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Mehdi - I very much dislike the “Well we know there isn’t a Miller how does that affect votes” (which is not confirmed at all, BTW). It reads as someone testing the waters to see how support for a “BB lynch” will be supported.

You realize I was defending BB at the start and pretty much have since on the miller thing. And can you not be so literal on confirmed. If something has a very high chance of being true (based on both the entire way the set up works, and lack of any prs last game this was done, and wording of one part of the rules calling abilities as things to just be bought, along with how day vig still makes little sense in this set up with all the other powers appearing). Especially considering the timing of that (early on before he mentioned the vig kill and really kept with it or had said the flavor aspect)

In post 174, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 173, Salamence20 wrote:MoI, your thoughts on Tammy?

I see nothing out of the ordinary from Tammy. She overposts as Town. She's reactive and melodramatic as Town. She if anything is more reserved as scum.

What is your read on the PartyBois?

Any actual link support to that?

I like all the set up spec from Pere.

In post 191, SlumberPartyBois wrote:Why specifically would you like to know my read on greygnarl?

I meant greyice. Simply because I'm split on him and I have a town read on you so I wanted your thoughts on him. You covered him afterwards though.

In post 205, SlumberPartyBois wrote:pedit: @BBMOLLA: You should just discuss the daykill with Gentlemen Bastards and I. Not because he's my only townread, but because he's my only townread I consider coherent enough to actually direct it in a positive manner. I'd recommend GreyICE (I mean, MoI is my top top choice because he is the most annoying to ever get lynched and I have him as a medium scumread so it would spare me the trouble)

When did he become your strongest town read?

Still don't think sean is scum although guille's reaction to sean being suspected is interesting (k he's read enough to have some reads, but not enough to understand why one of the main people that is being voted is suspected) and links the two a bit (primarily if sean flipped scum I'd want guille lynched right after). His silence is also interesting.

Whether gentlemen is right or wrong on tammy think he's probably town. My tammy read depends partly on something I'll decide on later, but at the moment I still like the vote. I'm fine with greyscum though too (don't agree with moiscum though at all).

@Molla, Voided tends to post long as town so saying it's calculated be more specific on (that and I see more of a usual town voided slight joking/relaxed tone for him). Mostly agree with you on greygnarl (221 is the post I'm referring to although I think whether he's right or not on scum having more money it was a town comment either way).

I like GB's point on defender in 222. Meh on stefan (dislike his reasons to focus on MoI which really just involve a lot of reaching on one minor point, while liking his first post).

I also like tazaro and phillammon (and philla even more so for 290). I think the scum slip applies to pitty more so then MoI although I'm currently leaning she actually inferred that instead of having it as scum knowledge. I really don't think MoI scum slipped. I opted out of the qt and considering most pms are vanilla I could easily someone just skim them and I'd think MoI would be more careful on things like that as scum especially when he was using it as a scum slip himself on someone.

Dislike defender's 281 quite a bit.

And with how easy claims are to confirm (as in they bought it) not giving time to claim powers bought and money used is a horrible idea. That should be a given always.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So is waiting a few hours languishing when you're a tiny part of that wall? If you think I'm lying on the thing I'm waiting to decide on you could just say that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”