CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I was voting Moneybags actually. I thought Money was more likely scum than Grey, and I waffled on it a bit but at the end of the day Grey said some stuff that gave me enough paranoia to think he may be scum so I hammered. Should I look up those posts?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 397, Rainbowdash wrote:
@Bit - You seemed to think I was town after replacing in, so why did you not show any willingness to vote OOTN?

Paranoia that your town play was actually your scum play. I was talking to Mala about the possibility of you being scum.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 401, Bitmap wrote:
In post 397, Rainbowdash wrote:
@Bit - You seemed to think I was town after replacing in, so why did you not show any willingness to vote OOTN?

Paranoia that your town play was actually your scum play. I was talking to Mala about the possibility of you being scum.

Mala confirm how long this conversation went on if you would
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It went on for a while. Both of us were having paranoida actually. He did say that he hoped you would keep your promise of lynching yourself if OM flipped scum.

Though the read on you changed when you were willing to vote your lover(Riot) on D3.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 403, Malakittens wrote:It went on for a while. Both of us were having paranoida actually. He did say that he hoped you would keep your promise of lynching yourself if OM flipped scum..

So him calling me town D1 was blustering then or something?
You don't earn
loyalty
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was calling you town mostly, but the part when I did back up
What om was saying. He did say Scum-RD would be scary and things.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Bit - So you never mentioned my predicessors, called CFR town around the time I showed up, had called OOTN scum, yet why did you never actually vote him and instead tried to get a read on me? I cant really find your motivation for not voting him.

At the same time, CFR gains zero town points for his reason of voting OOTN which is about what I expected when I asked that question.

I keep wanting to vote Bit here, but every time I start to make that post I ask myself why I think CFR is town and there are very very few things I can point to which always concerns me because thats about how good scum ends up in endgames. Few weak towntells but have got things where there is an obvious better lynch.

I still think im voting Bit, but im not really happy voting him right now.
You don't earn
loyalty
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by CF Riot »

This game.

Never ending.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:53 am

Post by guille2015 »

VOTE COUNT 2.0x+0.02With 4 alive it's 3 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Bitmap (1):
CF Riot

Rainbowdash(0):
Malakittens (0):
CF Riot(1):
Bitmap

Not voting (1): Rainbowdash, Malakittens

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-12-21 09:13:00)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 406, Rainbowdash wrote:@Bit - So you never mentioned my predicessors, called CFR town around the time I showed up, had called OOTN scum, yet why did you never actually vote him and instead tried to get a read on me? I cant really find your motivation for not voting him.

As I said before, you were a much more dangerous person to have around if you are scum.

Anyways, can you and Mala just agree on someone? This game has gone on for a long time...
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Vote Bit

Im still not overly happy with it and am fully willing to listen to Mala if he wants me to reconsider but its really as good as im going to get. While its hard to argue a case for CFR being town, its hard for me to actually argue him being scum at the same time. When most of why I want to say Bit is town comes down to what Bit I think knows is something I look for in towntells and the attack from OOTN... im just at a point where I dont think I can be comfortable with a vote ever since the mechanics of this game are going to be approached so differently from every player unlike a normal one so its hard to try and extrapolate tells from how I see the theory falling out.

I just am at a point where its about 60-40 and I dont think it can shift much more than that. If CFR is scum kudos for him for the followup to that one massive fail post from him today which im going to kick myself for if he is scum, but stuff just points the other direction and im going to have to put paranoia aside. The selfvote following that ugly post is really what im going on, that one was SO bad I honestly did just almost selfhammer right there because there was no way I saw town saying those things, but the followup was just as skewed to me not thinking scum would do it, maybe not as much, but why does scum make a desperation move as opposed to just trying to keep me calm which is all he would have needed to do to win?

Maybe I will have changed again by tomorrow, but I need to make a stance here either way, and obviously need to find a way to get more endgame practice as town.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Bitmap »

Bad move, Dashie.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 410, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote Bit

Im still not overly happy with it and am fully willing to listen to Mala if he wants me to reconsider but its really as good as im going to get. While
its hard to argue a case for CFR being town
, its hard for me to actually argue him being scum at the same time. When most of why
I want to say Bit is town comes down to what Bit I think knows is something I look for in towntells and the attack from OOTN
... im just at a point where
I dont think I can be comfortable with a vote ever since the mechanics of this game are going to be approached so differently
from every player unlike a normal one so its hard to try and extrapolate tells from how I see the theory falling out.

I just am at a point where its about 60-40 and I dont think it can shift much more than that. If CFR is scum kudos for him for
the followup to that one massive fail post from him today which im going to kick myself for if he is scum
, but stuff just points the other direction and im going to have to put paranoia aside. The selfvote following that ugly post is really what im going on, that one was SO bad I honestly did just almost selfhammer right there because there was no way I saw town saying those things,
but the followup was just as skewed to me not thinking scum would do it, maybe not as much, but why does scum make a desperation move as opposed to just trying to keep me calm which is all he would have needed to do to win?

Maybe I will have changed again by tomorrow, but I need to make a stance here either way, and obviously need to find a way to get more endgame practice as town.

I just read this. This is complete bullshit. Don't throw this game. CFR has fucked up and dropped so many scum tells that you are voting me over him? And you have a stronger town tell on me yet you are still voting me? And that last statement I bolded leads me to believe you are scum instead of CFR now.

Mala, don't you dare drop a hammer on me until I made my case. I thought this game was going to end easy as a town victory but apparently it's going to be a lot harder. I want everyone to look at the last True Love game and actually compare the meta to this game. It's not even remotely similar. True Love games involve a very different dynamic causing town tells and scum tells to be more different than normal mafia games.

Anyways, I'll make a case on my next post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

Also, I want RBD to list reasons why I'm scum. She's been pretty wish-washy and fence-sitting saying "Oh, he could be scum... or him" without laying down any strong evidence.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 413, Bitmap wrote:Also, I want RBD to list reasons why I'm scum. She's been pretty wish-washy and fence-sitting saying "Oh, he could be scum... or him" without laying down any strong evidence.

Its mostly that even though you showed suspicion of OOTN, when I came in and attacked him you apparently were more concered about me even though you showed no prior suspicion of me up untill that point. It just doesnt quite seem to add up.

To an extent im taking a leap of faith on that ugly exchange over CFR and im still not totally assured of what is going on there, but there are enough really small things there. You however I just really only have the inattentiveness and the fact that OOTN was putting pressure on you, but that was fairly passive for the most part.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 414, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 413, Bitmap wrote:Also, I want RBD to list reasons why I'm scum. She's been pretty wish-washy and fence-sitting saying "Oh, he could be scum... or him" without laying down any strong evidence.

Its mostly that even though you showed suspicion of OOTN, when I came in and attacked him you apparently were more concered about me even though you showed no prior suspicion of me up untill that point. It just doesnt quite seem to add up.

To an extent im taking a leap of faith on that ugly exchange over CFR and im still not totally assured of what is going on there, but there are enough really small things there. You however I just really only have the inattentiveness and the fact that OOTN was putting pressure on you, but that was fairly passive for the most part.

I was concerned with you because you are a stronger player than Om. But seriously... CFR has been dropping scum tells left and right yet you still vote for me?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 415, Bitmap wrote:I was concerned with you because you are a stronger player than Om. But seriously... CFR has been dropping scum tells left and right yet you still vote for me?

Convince me. Im more than willing to listen.

unvote

even, all intents and purposes its still there and will be if you cant, but given the level of uncertanty im at, lets hear it.
You don't earn
loyalty
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

My gut tells me it's CFR. >.>

vote: cfr
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I think it's Bit but I'm about to hammer cause fuck this game. Anything I could do to sway you Mala?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Honestly. Don't over-think it, just tell me. If you're set then you're set.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly. I'm not sure I'm going to go back on my partner, but I want to wait for Dashie, but see bits case. So don't hammer just yet, Kay?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I didn't bother reading them until just now but Bit's last posts are completely inconsistent with the posts from a page or two ago. They even contradict on this page. Two pages ago he said he didn't really have anything on me and couldn't make a case for me being scum, but said he was voting me because he had even less of a case on RBD
even though
he admits past games with RBD-scum proves it's hard for him to get a clear read. Now he's saying I've dropped "so many" scumtells but at the same time thinks RBD is scum now and he parrots RBD's line about tells being different in this game due to mechanics as a way to excuse the scumread on his slot.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

First off, I'll disprove any attacks on me. First off, the blatant "lol buddy" thing is related to a previous game of True Love where me and Om would just screw around posting fluff for lulz.

Here's the link: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4217088

Secondly, there was a bit of uncertainty when you came in and tried to control the flow of the game. I've seen you do it as scum so it led me to worrying you were scum.

As for CFR scum:

As I said I didn't have much scum tells on him but #363 was a really bad post. Also, he hammered Om in order to be on the wagon to give town credit to himself. I would of gotten on the wagon eventually but by that time it was too late.

As for RBD scum?:

RBD has reason to confirm Mala as town because it would help sway Mala over in order to get me lynched. RBD is just putting this "peace maker" persona and it's been pretty wish-washy because the second Mala votes me, you can expect RBD to hammer me. See, if RBD is scum, she needs to sway Mala in order to achieve a lynch on me. RBD is soft attacking CFR in order to get Mala's vote.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 421, CF Riot wrote:I didn't bother reading them until just now but Bit's last posts are completely inconsistent with the posts from a page or two ago. They even contradict on this page. Two pages ago he said he didn't really have anything on me and couldn't make a case for me being scum, but said he was voting me because he had even less of a case on RBD
even though
he admits past games with RBD-scum proves it's hard for him to get a clear read. Now he's saying I've dropped "so many" scumtells but at the same time thinks RBD is scum now and he parrots RBD's line about tells being different in this game due to mechanics as a way to excuse the scumread on his slot.

I'm inconsistent because I have no idea which of you two is scum? Thanks for the town points.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by CF Riot »

If you were really town in this situation you wouldn't care and you'd just admit you weren't sure and try to convince Mala you were town. You didn't do that because it seems too pushy and you were afraid calling yourself town would come across as scummy. Instead you did what scum do which is push calmly to avoid confrontation.

363 was not a bad post. I'm bored with this game and the days were ticking by with minimal input from anyone. Everyone had taken a stance except Mala so I was telling her to just sack up and pick someone. That's not scummy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”