Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Anyways, thank you guille for the game and all the players. I especially want to thank Om for helping us win as his D1 play was a great asset to helping me secure victory.

RBD, you did a good job this game. I tried mimicking behavior from my cop game as soon as you were replaced in which involved me pointing fingers at you.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

:D
I was laughing so hard when iaau suggested that if I flip scum then Bitmap/Mala should be the ones who stayed alive till the end.

GG all.
(also RBD whenever you replace in I get frustrated :P)
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Half frustrated, half glad to be done with it. Voting Dashie was stupid. I was just paranoid that he
could
be because of Lyman and didn't want IAUN to yell at me for letting him "slip out of the noose." Voting Money D2 was dumb too. I gotta start sticking to my town reads.

GG scum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Also, sorry if I pissed anyone off. This lylo was frustrating just because it dragged on so long. I normally don't get that aggressive.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh. Damn it. Sorry was me.. I didn't want to convince myself that I let my partner fool me and the whole on bussing thing felt too true to be true.

Also I was a bit blinded by the last two games Dashie came into of mine were both scum games and not one town. That threw me off a bit. Shoulda realized the pure essence slip was odd.

GG guys. My fault ):
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

Post by guille2015 »

VOTE COUNT FINALWith 4 alive it's 3 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Bitmap (1):
CF Riot

Rainbowdash(0):
Malakittens (0):
CF Riot(3):
Bitmap, Malakittens, Rainbowdash

Not voting (0):

A lynch has been reached. Please stand by.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 am

Post by guille2015 »

It has to be him. Absolutely. There is no way that your own lover was the enemy, you said to yourself. You witness how they bickered until Rainbowdash slid her knife into CF Riot. The scene was horrifying. You cannot believe two people were capable of doing such things.

CF Riot falls to his knees and begs forgiveness and whispers something into Rainbowdash's ear. She breaks down crying. Did she make a mistake. You see as she stabs herself in the heart, falling in CF Roit's embrace in eternal slumber.

Before your lover could react, you step forward and desperately start checking their pockets. You find no red letter. The first thought that crosses your mind was that there was no enemy, but you soon realize your mistake. He is standing behind you. Staring. The pressure from the killing intent is immense. The cold feeling as the knife enters your back. You turn around and look at your lovers gaze. The evil behind his eyes was palpable. "Why?" you ask, not expecting an answer. Then he softly approached you. "It was fun, but my real true love is somewhere else. I am now free."

You lie there watching, as your companion cube stands and walks towards the door. He opens it, and looks back for just one second before leaving and locking the door behind him. Everything starts getting dark. The last thought that went through your mind before letting go was that at the end, you got to experience TRUE LOVE.

CF Riot was lynched and was a Town Lover.

Rainbowdash commited suicide and was a Town Lover.

Malakitten was end gamed and was a Town Lover.

Bitmap won the game and was a Mafia Lover with the deceased Om of the Nom.

Thanks for playing everyone. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did modding. Feel free to comment on the game, my style, my vote count habit, my frequency, my weaknesses. If you have any suggestion to me feel free to say it. It will only improve my future games.

Lover QTs:

Om of the Nom and iamausername True Love Pair
Bitmap and Malakittens True Love Pair
Rainbowdash and CF Riot True Love Pair
Moneybags and greygnarl True Love Pair
Mafia QT: True Love
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 am

Post by guille2015 »

Alternate Ending!
(non-canon)

It has to be him. Absolutely. There is no way that your own lover was the enemy, you said to yourself. You witness how they bickered until Rainbowdash slid her knife into CF Riot. The scene was horrifying. You cannot believe two people were capable of doing such things.

CF Riot falls to his knees and begs forgiveness and whispers something into Rainbowdash's ear. She breaks down crying. Did she make a mistake. You see as she stabs herself in the heart, falling in CF Roit's embrace in eternal slumber.

Before your lover could react, you step forward and desperately start checking their pockets. You find no red letter. The first thought that crosses your mind was that there was no enemy, but you soon realize your mistake. He is standing behind you. Staring. The pressure from the killing intent is immense.

Suddenly, you hear the sound of the knife dropping to the floor. You turn around and see your lover crying. "I couldn't do it" he said. You stand up and hug him. He won, but in the end you were both alive. The experiment was over. You both leave with the odd sensation of survival. Before you close the door, you look back and guilt crosses your body. It is something that you and your lover will have to live with for the rest of your lives. THE END.

Spoiler: Alternate Alternate Ending
He killed you in your sleep the next day. He is a murderer. What did you expect?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

This game finally ending is probably the reason why the world is ending too.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:22 am

Post by guille2015 »

I was afraid the world was going to end before the game.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 am

Post by guille2015 »

So, nobody has any ending comments on the game?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

):
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

:D
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

fade to black
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus