Micro 75: Bureaucracy Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by qwints »

Hey I'm here. I was quite certain that Nacho was scum, so I need to read some more.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by qwints »

Never mind, I got something wrong.

Last night Maestro gave Nacho the piece of paper with maverick's name on it. I originally thought it was passed Night 1. Re-reading now.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by qwints »

AJ is obv scum number 1. More tomorrow.

Vote count analysis

In post 406, Empking wrote:
Day 1 Lynch

Breakfast (5) -
maverick_alpha
, Shamrock, Aj The Epic,
njoseph
Maestro
Qwints
maverick_alpha (1) - pirate mollie,
Aj the epic (1) -
Jake from State Farm

Robert2424 (1) -
Breakfast

Not voting:Robert2424,

In post 694, Empking wrote:Day 2 Lynch

maverick_alpha (5) -
Maestro
Nachomomma8
, Robert2424, pirate mollie, Shamrock [didn't count]
Nachomomma8 (2) - Aj The Epic,
maverick_alpha

Robert2424 (1) - Shamrock

Not voting:
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by qwints »

Vote analysis is separate from AJ's scumminess.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:13 am

Post by qwints »

OK, so it's AJ and Robert.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by qwints »

Maverick was the name on the piece of paper I (maestro) picked up. What is the name on the other piece of paper?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by qwints »

VOTE: Aj The Epic
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by qwints »

I'm willing to bet that AJ's name on the other paper means he's scum.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by qwints »

Or is AJ and Sham with AJ getting frustrated he can't get his quick lynch victory due to buddy-flaking.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by qwints »

Well done AJ if you're goading me into this. I think AJ's willing to bus his partner here.

UNVOTE: Aj The Epic

VOTE: Robert2424
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am

Post by qwints »

Either of you know what a cafeteria worker is? Me neither.

Color codered lynches. Not much help, but worth looking at. My initial instinct is that AJ is the remaining scum because of the paper, but I can't find any support from the final vote counts.

In post 406, Empking wrote:
Day 1 Lynch

Breakfast (5) -
maverick_alpha
, Shamrock, Aj The Epic,
njoseph
Maestro
Qwints
maverick_alpha (1) - pirate mollie,
Aj the epic (1) -
Jake from State Farm

Robert2424 (1) -
Breakfast

Not voting:
Robert2424

In post 694, Empking wrote:Day 2 Lynch

maverick_alpha (5) -
Maestro
Nachomomma8
Robert2424
, pirate mollie, Shamrock [didn't count]
Nachomomma8 (2) - Aj The Epic,
maverick_alpha

Robert2424 (1) - Shamrock

Not voting:

In post 726, Empking wrote:
Vote Count 30

Robert2424
(3) - pirate mollie, Aj The Epic, qwints

Not Voting: Shamrock,Robert2424
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 am

Post by qwints »

Robert's interactions towards remaining players.

AJ:
Random Vote [38]
hard time getting a read, but keep an eye on him [248]
can't get a read on him [252]
Attacks breakfast for tunneling AJ [291]
random comment to AJ [347]
Asks AJ a question [442]

Pirate Mollie:
D1 suspion list [153]
Mollie has fallen behind in scum race [248]
Haven't got much off her posts, watch closely [252]
Asks Molllie a question [280]
Attacks Mollie for passing the paper, asks her to provide a reason for voting [705]

Maestro/qwints:
Unsure if his scumread on maestro is just due to playstyle [490]
Believes maestro's claim of what paper says [503]
If Maverick is innocent, Maestro is scum then [622]*
Maestro's slot is scum regardless of what qwints does [697]
Scolds me [716, 719]

I think 622 clears me so I'll quote it here:

In post 622, Robert2424 wrote:Since now I'm being pressured to vote. I guess I could give Maestro a chance and side with NJ, or pursue Maestro. Not taking a stand is going to hurt the town, so.....

Vote maverick

he hasn't contributed much in any direction and mainly inactive. He is on that paper, so we'll know what the papers mean with this unfortionitly. I still unsure, but If Maverick is innocent, NJ and Maestro are scum then. Unless People commit to the Maestro vote, my vote is going to wasted elsewhere, even though I still suspect him. That would put Maverick a L-1 then I believe?

Robert is clearly setting up a mislynch chain. He knows Maverick will flip town and is trying to set up a mislynch of me and njoseph/nacho. The senior bureaucrat claim forces the nacho nk which means I'm the only natural target for him yesterday.

I also think that the lack of interaction from Robert to AJ compared to him talking to me and mollie makes AJ scum.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 am

Post by qwints »

Spoiler: AJ's mentions of Robert
In post 7, Aj The Epic wrote: I can't say I know anyone well enough (other than Robert) to make any sort of educated guess.

In post 209, Aj The Epic wrote:
[@ Jake] first denoting that Robert didn't mention you were at L-1, and second telling the mod that Maestro had in fact unvoted for you. Now, while the second was an honest mistake and I'm not sure what you'd justify the first as, there really isn't (or shouldn't) be any reason to worry.

In post 221, Aj The Epic wrote:

Maestro wrote:
I think the whole team is definitely in [Robert2424, Aj The Epic, Breakfast,
one other person
]

So, in the hope that we get off to another topic:

If you wish to accuse me as such, reasoning very important. First off, for Robert having posted... 3 times? That's rather hard to see how you could find any connection to me in this game. As stated before, he is one of my acquaintances from the other site I'm on. And thus, having joined a day apart, we've both just started here and are about the same amount into a new environment. This is all forces that are at work outside the game.

...Breakfast has tunneled like crazy, so it's hard to see where he stands, other than against me. I don't like the single-mindedness. Individually, he's probably the most scummy, followed by Robert. They could be a team, neither has made much effort to lynch off the other.

In post 373, Aj The Epic wrote:
...even if I voted for Robert, it is obviously apparent he wouldn't be lynched today, as M_A seems to have a higher priority on the town's lynch off...

In post 412, Aj The Epic wrote:Robert lurking isn't new, either.

I feel that we'll find our last scum between M_A, Maestro *completely depends on Nj's flip* and Robert. With 6 left going into night phase, I feel one confirm town and one probtown here.

Lastly, Robert/MA: Where the hell are you and what are your thoughts.

In post 676, Aj The Epic wrote:
[Maestro/Qwints] and Robert are the remaining scum. For some reason, no matter how we go, we can never seem to have anyone decide to vote Robert.

First off, I'll start with Robert because you probably will not enjoy my second part and move to reply before you actually go through and read my full post. Robert has not posted ANYTHING of value. He's either consistently gone after the easiest target or Shamrock, someone who I have marked as pro-town. Oh, and guess who he is currently voting for: M_A. Like you, through, he didn't ever give us a good, solid read on who he thought was scum. Well, actually, you did this in a different way, and I'll explain that later. Robert, in a game with over 670 posts, has 31, or 4.5% of the total content. Not to mention many of his posts are one or two sentences.

Look at the facts, people: Robert AND [Maestro/qwints] both voting for Breakfast with little reason, Robert AND [Maestro/qwints] both voting for M_A for little reason. Can anyone dispute that this is probably our scum team? Neither Robert or [maestro/qwints] have shown on the paper, neither of you have played a fantastically town game, neither of you have given us solid reads other than M_A on which to categorize you. And you'd lynch off the paper just to find the last two votes, lining up the votes for you. Here you go, your theory comes when you could put a lylo out and force the issue. Tonight, a mislynch, a kill. Tomorrow, I'd be left. You'd force a lynch on the simple logic that ONE HAS TO BE SCUM. And you'd plan to win on that? Look, I've played this game for a pretty long time and been in a lot of games, but that would literally be one of the most awful reasons to ever vote in lylo. And you're ENCOURAGING IT.

This cannot happen. We'll lose too easily off of such a lynch pattern as what you describe, and I hope that I'm not the only one seeing this.

In post 699, Aj The Epic wrote:I do not feel that any lynch but one on Quadz/Maestro or Robert is acceptable today. From my perspective, I'm town and PM and Sham are pretty much confirmed. This leaves those two. Methinks Rob is bussing his partner for town points at this point.

I also feel like someone tried to set me up here, as if killing Nachomomma8 would somehow prove me scum. If he had gotten the paper, my innocence would've been verified, so an interesting choice of a kill. I hate replacements because now we have to deal with a very different set of thoughts and questions that we wanted to ask on motives can no longer apply. This still doesn't change my opinion, I feel that yesterday's lynch spoke for itself: Robert and Maestro, same person, low reasoning. Breakfast: Robert and Maestro, same person, little reasoning. Am willing to accept either one being lynched today, as they are the only ones left.

Sham/PM, thoughts? Also, PM, interesting choice to send it to Robert... While I understand the reasoning behind not giving it to Nacho, I highly doubt that this helps us giving it to someone who is most likely scum.

In post 712, Aj The Epic wrote:I love it. At least you're somewhat consistent with Maestro's line of thought. Qwints, you don't understand: There is only one logical scenario left: you and Robert. I'd love to see how you're going to frame me as scum by this paper and try to win the game that way, but it's over. You two are the last scum. Now, we do need to get Sham back here. We'll need him to lynch off Robert and/or Qwints.

But go ahead, post an argument. In a way, I feel bad for you, you kinda took over a role that you can't win from since it's basically been compromised as scum.

In post 720, Aj The Epic wrote:
vote:Robert

One scum down. Qwints is all that remains. Shamrock either needs to be replaced or needs to post, in my eyes. His presence is necessary.

In post 724, Aj The Epic wrote:
Or is Qwints scum because everything else I've said yesterday so far has turned out true? Hesitant to help lynch Robert, someone who's kinda been seen as scum all day? I understand, if only you could get a mislynch today, you'd win... Not happening.

If AJ is scum, he did a much better job than Robert. The most important piece of evidence for me is his "sniped post" (676) where he commits to a [Maestro/qwints] and robert scum team an hour after pirate mollie hammered M_A. If that posts intent gets followed, both are dead prior to Lylo and AJ's left hanging. Of course, since it happened after the hammer, it was a plan that results in a win for AJ if he's scum. In addition, despite repeatedly attacking Robert - AJ never voted him until yesterday and only after I voted AJ.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

Post by qwints »

Spoiler: Pirate Mollie's mentions of Robert
In post 206, pirate mollie wrote:
I could easily go with robert cos I think he looked like pondscum

In post 208, pirate mollie wrote:
@Shamrock/Jake: your votes are good. I want your thoughts:
AJ/Robert Scumteam possible or no?

P-Edit @Shamrock: ^ Read above.
I think the whole team is definitely in [Robert2424, Aj The Epic, Breakfast,
one other person
]

In post 259, pirate mollie wrote:
[@robert]what else do you want to hear from me about that you did not see in the nearly 30 posts that I have already posted? try this: ask me a question

In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 280, Robert2424 wrote:I feel conversion is down along with activity, for now even though I still suspect Jake, its not going anywhere at the same time.
Unvote

@Pirate Mollie,
how do u feel on Njoseph? I know you feel that Breakfast could be scum but Nj a guy I just have ??? marks on.

njoseph entered the game pretty strongly and looked townish but it seems like he is skimming the thread cos he has missed a couple of posts. he is in my unsure pile. I would like to get him sorted but will have to do a reread of the thread in order to do that. I like looking at posts in iso but I like looking at things in context even better and that takes time. I will be doing this probably this evening.

In post 337, pirate mollie wrote:
also fos aj and robert for not voting.

In post 360, pirate mollie wrote:

I got a "this is a crappy case that he actually believes" impression the first time I read [Robert's] posts.

But then I read them again and his case is super super forced like he's scared to shift his reads/reasoning.

(I
would
still lynch Robert, though.)

maestro I will get to you on my reasons for a robert lynch. I will have to look at my notes and figure out what I was thinking (and no, note taking is not a scum tell for me I take notes all of the time).

In post 371, pirate mollie wrote:

also wondering if robert has played here before with the random caps thing. who does that. but that is super weak site meta that I can't really support except that I have only seen it here.

he really isn't scum hunting for the most part, although maverick is doing so even less.

In post 374, pirate mollie wrote:

except that you [AJ] are cross tunneling and not weighing in on a possible robert lynch what is up with that. weighing in as in if you think shamrock made a good case then you should be voting for robert right now instead of obsessing about his vote on you.

In post 387, pirate mollie wrote:@ shamrock

cos maverick is skating and his sticky vote on breakfast looks terrible. but I also agree wrt robert.

In post 701, pirate mollie wrote:it's like you are not even reading the game.

VOTE: robert

In post 723, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 716, Robert2424 wrote:Qwints, reread everything, I understand you just came into the game, but you seem like your allowing yourself be lead by other people.

must. lynch. now.

Mollie attacked robert early and often. I don't buy that it was all distancing/bussing. That, combined with AJ's name on the paper mean I'm placing my Lylo vote on AJ.

VOTE: Aj The Epic
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by qwints »

Well, I know I'm right now. That's actually somewhat of a relief since AJ has generally done a very good job this game, and I'm basically basing my read solely on the paper and Robert's interactions.

@piratemollie, I think it clears me because Robert was setting up a chain of lynches that included me. You should also look at the fact that Robert basically completely ignored AJ yesterday and hasn't attacked him in the entire game. You should also look at AJ's post after the maverick_alpha hammer in which he fully commits to bussing Robert because he knew town was about to be in Lylo.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by qwints »

AJ, no shit pirate mollie is town. She would already have won if she was scum. Your vote doesn't show any trust whatsoever and your stupid pandering attempts are the first painfully obvious scummy thing you've done.

Second, 676 came an hour after pirate mollie hammered. The hammer came after an L-1 votecount in 670. It's also clear that you started composing that post before Maestro's 675 which means you were composing it directly after pirate mollie's hammer.

Finally, this "it's just a piece of paper" argument reeks of desperation. It's literally the only thing close to a PR we've seen from town. Pirate Mollie, you saw AJ's name on the paper. AJ, what does that piece of paper say? Also, why'd you kill shamrock. I would have thought you'd kill pirate mollie since everyone seemed to have a town read on her.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by qwints »

In post 739, Aj The Epic wrote:So, you completely disregard the chance of her being scum

Yes, because if she was scum she would have voted you and won in 733 instead of saying "god i hate being in endgame."
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by qwints »

Dammit! Scum win. Well played AJ.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by qwints »

Also, that was a pretty silly thing to hang your hat on mollie, but I don't blame you for the overall choice. AJ played a good game and set up maestro's mislynch before I replaced in. What would have convinced you? Why disregard the paper?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by qwints »

I thought AJ dwelling on trusting you was a pretty big tell. I'm also completely lost on the 'scumslip' you saw in my post (what was the answer, anway AJ?) I thought the best evidence was Roberts behavior, particularly the way he completely ignored AJ yesterday. But like I said, AJ did a good job of setting up the maestro mislynch by pushing the pairing early and hard.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by qwints »

Oh no, I meant why did you shoot shamrock?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by qwints »

In post 748, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 745, qwints wrote:Also, that was a pretty silly thing to hang your hat on mollie, but I don't blame you for the overall choice. AJ played a good game and set up maestro's mislynch before I replaced in. What would have convinced you? Why disregard the paper?

I was going with the papers were randomly selected with a probability ratio of landing on town. plus post #738 gahhhhh

I had aj as town cos of his responses. he is one I am going to watch.

To go back to the probability question:

Odds of 2 scum: 2/72
Odds of 2 town: 42/72
Odds of 1 scum/1town: 28/72

So, if it was random, it was 3:2 AJ was town based solely on the paper.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by qwints »

In post 748, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 745, qwints wrote:Also, that was a pretty silly thing to hang your hat on mollie, but I don't blame you for the overall choice. AJ played a good game and set up maestro's mislynch before I replaced in. What would have convinced you? Why disregard the paper?

I was going with the papers were randomly selected with a probability ratio of landing on town. plus post #738 gahhhhh

I had aj as town cos of his responses. he is one I am going to watch.

To go back to the probability question:

Odds of 2 scum: 2/72
Odds of 2 town: 42/72
Odds of 1 scum/1town: 28/72

So, if it was random, it was 3:2 AJ was town based solely on the paper.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 am

Post by qwints »

The kills didn't frame you as much as you might think - I just chalked it up to scum trying to nuetralize the papers. N1: paper holder dies N2: paper reader dies, N:3 was weird but I was already pretty convinced it was you. I still thing Robert ignoring you in Lylo was a smoking gun.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”