Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 26, Lincolm wrote:Okay, I think F-16 trying to put us on discuss
or put us on fight each other
I think he is avoiding the questions we put on him. He still active for several this day but not come up in here. :igmeou:

Really sneaky, not a straight up FOS but sneaky and indecisive.
In post 35, bv310 wrote:
request replacement for Scooby

Waiting on him will get us no where. Replace him or lynch him so we can move on.

In post 41, Lincolm wrote:I agree with bv310 here. It's better replace him, but not lynch him.
@dividizzle : Where is the pressure if he doesn't know his own condition? He is inactive, that's what I know. Lurker is someone who busy, lazy, bored, etc.
Your question is too weird for me...

I don't like the defense of Scooby here after he complains about inactivity. I get the point about posting in other games but I see no reason why someone is obligated to post in each game they are playing each time they log on. I am one of only two players who have never been prodded.
In post 45, Lincolm wrote:@dividizzle : At least we can sure by other game he played. If he doesn't play another game,
we are screwed
suggest replace will be force him.
By the way, you can see F-16 active lurking here. :igmeou:

More defense of Scooby, more accusations of lurking which are unfounded.
I pointed my discussion with F-16 over there. Yes, I avoided my discussion with F-16 because that would be useless because the purpose what I did there was making him come here with scolding him. I know the commitment, but saw this thread was deserted, it would be good if someone start to talk. That would be good to scums if nobody post, they just need to say,"because nothing to discuss", and it's over, scum is going to win. If you thought this is scummy, yes, that is the commitment after what I do, but I just want to make everybody discuss. I already said before, you don't believe, don't you? Applying pressure to someone who inactive is just ridiculous...

This single post seems genuine though and is the only thing that makes me lean town on Lincolm. Don't know if it is enough though.
I don't really like how you sort kind of this. Usually town point out whom they suspected in the last, so everyone know who suspect whom. With kind of this sort, seems you want to make someone not get lynched.

This is so absurdly stupid like trying to fling as much poo as possible and hoping it sticks especially when it seemed as though div was a likely candidate for a lynch but might be escaping a lynch.

The switch to Scooby was opportunistic as well considering I unvoted on Div making a div lynch less likely. If Lincolm believed Div was scum, he would have at least pushed harder.

Scooby's posts are overall terrible. Both his votes are OMGUSes. He screams ans yells in Caps at everyone that votes for him. I think there is more evidence for Lincolm though so I have intent to hammer.

Lincolm, claim.
I have intent to hammer Lincolm
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by CityElectric »

So do I. I can certainly hammer around two hours before deadline at the latest, but I probably won't be around at deadline. How about you, F-16 or anyone else who wants to hammer?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:47 pm

I can't be around at deadline. I'll be off in an hour or so. If you can be around 2 hours before deadline, then you can hammer.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Lincolm »

My claim won't change anything, but oh well...
Claim : Vanilla Townie

@F-16 : My post at #26 and #45 is where I try make you come here, in side I try to attack you, because no reply for my attack at #26, It would be better if I scolding on you. (I already realized you active before I post #26, but not active in this topic) Yeah, sorry for that. The purpose is not for defend scooby, but make you come here. Bad attack. :P

In post 125, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:This is so absurdly stupid like trying to fling as much poo as possible and hoping it sticks especially when it seemed as though div was a likely candidate for a lynch but might be escaping a lynch.

I don't get it. Sorry.

In post 125, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:The switch to Scooby was opportunistic as well considering I unvoted on Div making a div lynch less likely. If Lincolm believed Div was scum, he would have at least pushed harder.

Maybe you right, but what I say before, my first suspect is Scooby, not Div. I like to give surprise attack, would be make better pressure to my suspect. So, may I know why you unvote? You said you consider couple of thing, I would like to know it.

@City : Okay, I just don't get it why people want to be a hammer if the result are same in the end. Why you want to be the hammer? Any reason for vote me? It just ridiculous, "I want to be hammer but I don't have a reason to vote him". Firstly you want to hammer Div without reason, and now you want to hammer me without reason also. It just like you try to appear to be active.
-----
I don't know how to appear as town. So, I try to use my advantage as vanilla townie who don't have power role. Usually mafia claim as vanilla townie, so this role is basically bad luck for you who have this role, but I try to have advantage in this role. What I see in this role is I don't afraid with any kind and I can do all kind crazy things when I alive. This is totally can be reversed, but I tell this, usually mafia and PR don't do a crazy things. My last defense thought...

Any way, my stupid I put myself on top vote. No choice any way... :cry:

I will try to be around at deadline. Ask me if the night still not come, I will try to answer it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm

What I was referring to was how you attack div on the order in which he listed his reads. The order is absolutely irrelevant and is so minor that it doesn't even matter, yet you attack him for it.

Regarding my div unvote, it turns out I never got around to explaining it. The way he gave such detailed reads made me think he was town. He put considerable amount of thought into it which scum likely won't do if they think they are going to die but town would.

Do you find me suspicious? Do you find City suspicious? If so, why? And if not, why not?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Post by Lincolm »

Get it. A little bit attacking him, yes, but I already said, that's only my thought. For me, it's relevant even it's minor detail.

For now, I have null read for you. For about City, I don't like how he try to intent to hammer without giving reason. Like what I said before, it just like, "I want to be hammer but I don't have a reason to vote him". So, the conclusion, he want to be hammer, but not voting. Yes, this is scummy for me. He is suspicious.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:07 pm

The deadline approaching is reason enough for a hammer. Would you rather she voted you right away?

Do you have any town games that you completed or are dead in?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 pm

I am reading your completed scum game. Lot of accusations of lurking there too. I know one scum game isn't enough, but it is a point against you to add to the others.

VOTE: Lincolm
ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 am

Post by ProsecutorGodot »

NOW it's a lynch. Checked back and made sure it's for real this time.

Final Vote Count- Day 1

scooby (2) – CityElectric, Lincolm
Lincolm (4) – bv310, dividizzle, scooby, F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Not voting (1) – Nekoko

Hang on while I write the flip.
ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 am

The seven sitting at the counter, locked in the little coffee shop with the barista while they were under investigation, argued for quite a while over who the murderer was. Some started to agree on one man since they recalled he was awfully close to the bathroom when the barista found the body in a stall on his break. They couldn't get most of them to concur, however, and the barista threatened to close shop and make them turn in for the night if they wouldn't come to a majority. In haste, four of them seized another patron and pinned him down, all four of them saying he was IN the bathroom at the time of the body's discovery.

The masked barista looked over the counter at their condemned. "So this is the one you accuse?" The four nodded in agreement. "Okay, then. Let me warn you...this mask isn't just for show." He clicked a dial on the side while staring down their chosen guilty man, and one intense laser blast fried his brain and executed him immediately.

He waved the other four off as he searched the body.

After a few minutes, he stood up, empty-handed and shaking his head.

"You condemned an innocent man to die." He walked back behind the counter and pointed to a room where the remaining six would sleep for the night while in his custody. As they marched back, he commented to the side, "Looks like our dead man now...took a leak of fate."

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Lincolm
Vanilla Townie
has been lynched.

Night 1 begins now and ends Monday, December 10 at 7:30 AM CST. That's in (expired on 2012-12-10 09:30:28).
ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 am

The barista awoke the suspects from their night's rest. Once again, they returned to the counter to continue the interrogation. After a quick check on something else, the barista got a head count and seemed confused as he counted them twice more. Only five were present. How could that be? He went back into the room where he laid out cots for the suspects to sleep in and noticed one lazy bum still asleep. He kicked his shoulder slightly a few times.

"Hey...get up...we've got more interrogation to get to...wake up...come on..."

He knelt down to slap him in the face, but when he rolled his head over, he recoiled. The "sleeping" man's face had turned an ashen shade of gray and was not breathing. A peek underneath the cover revealed a pool of blood. He was surely a goner. He searched the corpse for anything important on it before he covered the body's head, zipped up the cot and returned to the counter.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it seems as though our killer won't stop with just one victim. One of the suspects among you died last night in a rather violent manner." He shook his head as he withdrew from his pocket the thing he took from the body, a detective's badge, and set it on the counter.

"Looks like our cop...is Scooby Done."

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

scooby,
Town Cop
, has been killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2.

Vote Count 2.0

Not voting (5) - CityElectric, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Nekoko, dividizzle, bv310

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, December 20 at 8:00 AM Central Standard Time. That's in (expired on 2012-12-20 08:00:00).
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 am

Post by CityElectric »

I see I'm wrong about something, but I'm far from sure what...

I don't like F-16's posting in general. He didn't give many of his thoughts in the beginning. After he was called out on active lurking, he gives some thoughts in and , but the rest are just one line questions and justifications for his actions. That, and my gut has been giving negative vibes about him

Same goes for bv310. Most of his posts are theory discussion with Nekoko about scooby. Read his iso, and tell me what his reads were. The only one he really suspected was Lincolm, but what about town reads?

I don't see the D1 case on divid, nor do I suspect him. His iso looks okay to me, although it could up a bit on the activity level.

Nekoko is probably my strongest town read, although it's far from a strong one.

Now, here is the thing. Today is 5-way-LyLo. And we've only got 10 days to make the right decision. Please, do me a favour, if you're town, try to at least make a post every day. Please?
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 am

Post by dividizzle »

I agree on the activity front, though just in advance, I will be flying home in a week and considering it's December, there are inevitably delays. But still time.

What do you think about bv's fake hammer/vote confusion? that struck me as very scummy. Not because he was voting Lincolm, I thought that was the right decision. But it seems those attempts at deception are very often scum driven.

I will look at F-16 today.
Nekoko
Nekoko
Goon
Nekoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Post by Nekoko »

dividizzle

Right now I'm still suspicious of dividizzle.
He was just lucky that Lincolm did a newbie scummy mistake.

His reasoning for voting Lincolm in the first place was based on
his belief that being inactive already means lurking.

Lincolm suspects F-16 because he thinks he's actively lurking and thinks differently of scooby.
Because of this, dividizzle thinks Lincolm was being inconsistent.

I think this is an indirect way of also justifying his previous vote.
dividizzle suspected scooby because he was inactive
(it was not proven that he was lurking because he was also absent in his other games)

I am also suspicious because after by Lincolm,
dividizzle suddenly disappeared. I think he left the town to destroy itself.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

If dividizzle is scum, then it makes sense for me that F-16 would be his partner.
probably derailed the wagon on dividizzle saving him.
I think Lincolm wouldn't be so confident in unvoting without this..

City Electric

Leans townie for me. I think like the way she is posting because she posts what she thinks.
For example, this post comes to mind
I believe scum would try to check each of their post for slips and stuff.

bv310

Although I feel bv310 is lurking sometimes, I have a gut feeling that he's town
based from his posts.

I think the seer should claim now since it's LYLO because...
1) minimizes the chance of a mislynch
2) 50/50 chance that scum will counterclaim
Show
Last Game Played and Finished:

Newbie 1365 - 2of4 - As Town Cop
Open 487 - Hard Boiled - As Vanilla Townie
Open 485 - Polygamist Mafia - As Mafia Lover
Newbie 1315 - As Mafia Role Cop
Record (Wins-Losses-Draw-Other):

Town - 3-1-0-0
Scum - 2-2-0-0
Others - 0-0-0-0
Nekoko
Nekoko
Goon
Nekoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by Nekoko »

tl;dr From scummiest to towniest
dividizzle -> F-16_Fighting_Falcon -> City Electric -> bv310
Show
Last Game Played and Finished:

Newbie 1365 - 2of4 - As Town Cop
Open 487 - Hard Boiled - As Vanilla Townie
Open 485 - Polygamist Mafia - As Mafia Lover
Newbie 1315 - As Mafia Role Cop
Record (Wins-Losses-Draw-Other):

Town - 3-1-0-0
Scum - 2-2-0-0
Others - 0-0-0-0
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 am

Post by dividizzle »

@City: It's hard for me to see F-16 as scum because he demonstrated willingness to consider information instead of simply trying to run through a lynch on me. With a deadline nearing, I would think scum would simply stick to their guns and refuse to consider what I had said. Perhaps he would have taken heat for it the next day, but I think it gives him enough town cred in my eyes to at least turn my eye to others first.

@Nekoko: I don't think Lincolm just made a 'newbie scummy mistake.' There was a compelling case to be made against him and he defended himself poorly.

I did not vote for him because he assumed inactivity rather than lurking, his behavior was inconsistent. It was nothing to do with whether or not he thought people were lurking or inactive, it was how he treated them. In fact if you look at my Iso reads, I describe my case on him, and then he continues with his analysis of my iso's and it seemed very contrived.

Obviously I was wrong in that assessment, but I wasn't basing it off nothing.

@bv: Can you explain how you thought scooby was voting Lincolm already but didn't realize you were? Or explain your rationale if you were trying to fake hammer?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:14 pm

I don't really think Dividizzle is scum. If he was scum, he would at least capitalize on the suspicion on me especially since Nekoko had me as a second suspect after him. Plus, the fact that this is LYLO, if he can get one vote on me, he and his partner could hammer. It doesn't make sense as scum.

Nekoko's suspicion is based on reasonable premises - I did derail the wagon on Div so it could potentially be seen as scummy but I had good reason for doing so. The analysis he posted changed my mind.

I am not sure of my City read anymore, so I need to re-evaluate.

It would be helpful if the seer claimed - that way, we can eliminate one player as a potential suspect and move onto the remaining players and concentrate our analysis there. Thoughts?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am

Post by bv310 »

Oh right, this game opened.

Anyway, @Divi, I thought I had moved my vote off Lincolm for whatever reason, but had him in my head as L-2.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12 am

Post by CityElectric »

Since there have been a few calls for a seer claim, here it is. I claim seer. I investigated scooby last night, and I didn't crumb.
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 am

Post by dividizzle »

Why did you choose to investigate scooby? Until we hear a counter-claim, I will assume that you are the seer.

Also, what is your order of scummiest to towniest again?
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:35 am

Post by CityElectric »

Just because he felt most scummiest to me at that time. I considered investigating F-16 for a while, but my gut said scooby was the better pick. Guess my gut was totally off.

Scummiest to towniest? F-16, bv310, divid, Nekoko.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 am

What about my posts seemed scummy?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 pm

CityElectric - Conftown through claim.

Two scum, two town out of these four.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Nekoko, dividizzle, bv310

I know I am town, so I am looking for a single townie among Nekoko, dividizzle, and bv310. I'll try to analyze all three pairs and see which one fits best.

Nekoko/Div
Div/bv
bv/Nekoko
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by bv310 »

Another thing to keep in mind is that, since we have 2 scum, 3 townies left, this is LyLo. Keep an eye on people lurking, since that's one of their best strategies today.
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by dividizzle »

Just to let you guys know, I'll be around writing a paper until tomorrow night and then I fly to New York thursday night and return saturday night. I'm not 100% sure I will have internet during that time or consistent internet that is. And then I fly all the way home on Monday morning so most of monday will be in transit. Just an fyi regarding my schedule.

Return to “Completed Open Games”