Open 465 - Wot's... Uh the Deal? (Game Over! Town Win!)

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

That length is one of the reasons I won't play newbie games.

Vote Count

Adam-12 (L-1): ProHawk
ProHawk (L-1): Adam-12

Not Voting: - Guile

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday, Jan 26th at 11:00 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hey, fuck you buddy. I love playing newbie games.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 2226, Adam-12 wrote:Because after 14 minutes you realized it looked bad; the point is you placed the vote. You were clearly concerned about Guille voting for me rather than yourself where town would be concerned over Guille possibly quick hammering; this is a scum slip because it presumes that Guille is town. All game long you have been quick hammering or telling others to which fits the profile of someone who is desperate to obtain a quick lynch and end the day and in this case it was end the game.

Actually, this is an argument in favor of Prohawk being town. I find it that scum like to keep their votes for last unless they can avoid it. If I were scum, I would have ninja'd that 14 minute window.

When he decided I was town, He did not know which way I was going to vote. (Even though I did say I was placing him in my no vote pile yesterday.) If he were town, He'd be risking me voting for him instead if I were to find something to favor that.

Hmmmm.

I'm going to place my vote tomorrow. Primarily to annoy Maj.

Not really, Maj, Just that I need to sleep on it.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by guille2015 »

Well, we did manage to get a record breaking Day 1.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Frak yeah.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

You love to do what to the newbies Maj?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Terrorizing?

||
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

+1
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2245, ProHawk wrote:Consider the following: Why would I place my vote on Adam when it would just clear Guille as town? It would make it that much harder for me to win as scum.

Because you were more concerned over influencing Guille to vote me -- if you were town YOU WOULD NOT VOTE because you would fear the Guille quick hammer but because you are scum you voted KNOWING that Guille is town. Simple.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2252, guille2015 wrote:If he were town, He'd be risking me voting for him instead if I were to find something to favor that.

Right but as scum he already knew I was going to vote him and so he tipped his hand by voting me because he wanted to influence you -- town does NOT vote in that situation for fear that you are scum but he voted -- can you see how that is a scum slip?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I don't fear anything as town. I have made my share of LYLO mistakes, well one in particular where I was town and quick-voted (granted it was a marathon game) to lose it for the town. I don't lolly-gag and we have had plenty of time to sort stuff out. SOMEONE has to vote first and I bet 8 times out of 10 its not scum. Voting first as scum is a dumb play, and I already explained why.

I will point it out again, if you were so sure I was scum, you should have placed your vote down as well, but you were hesitant in the name of the town. It doesn't make sense, kinda like your Bork vote. It was silly of you to kill off your partner on D1.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Your argument is so flawed: How did you know Guille wasn't going to quick hammer?? Its because you are scum that's how.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2260, ProHawk wrote:
I will point it out again, if you were so sure I was scum, you should have placed your vote down as well, but you were hesitant in the name of the town.

This is also factually incorrect. If I had voted you it would of encouraged you to keep your vote in place (if you were town). Instead, I tried to persuade you to remove your vote. There was no hesitation and you trying to say that there was is scummy.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by ProHawk »

If you would have voted me,
you
would have cleared Guille and that would have brought us to where we are right now, with another Adam vs. Hawk. Just like the last game-day. You were hoping that I would have had my doubts about Guille, so you waited.

Here is some more evidence:
Why would I as scum practically clear Shrimp/Angel as town D1? I stood by that town-slip because it was such a huge slip and was true.

Adam-Post-Prediction
(Don't tell me... the only way I could have known Shrimp was town was if I was scum amiright?)

Something else from you that doesn't make sense. You completely agreed with that town-slip and then started attacking Angel later-on. You couldn't let her just be confirmed town because you are scum and its devastating to scum to have confirmed town hanging out not getting lynched.

P-EDIT: I lol'ed at the "I tried to persuade you" part. I sure didn't catch that from your "you are for sure scum" posts.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2262, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 2260, ProHawk wrote:
I will point it out again, if you were so sure I was scum, you should have placed your vote down as well, but you were hesitant in the name of the town.

This is also factually incorrect. If I had voted you it would of encouraged you to keep your vote in place (if you were town). Instead, I tried to persuade you to remove your vote. There was no hesitation and you trying to say that there was is scummy.

Which part is factually incorrect? The part about you being sure I was scum? The part where you were hesitant to place a vote? or The part where you should have placed your vote?

The first two definitely aren't factually incorrect as we have the posts to prove it. The latter, well that is just a judgement call. You say it would have encouraged me to keep my vote in place, but I am talking way before I even voted. And you could have voted me after I had unvoted. Its scummy to keep saying that I am scum, but not vote for me. You should have voted me in your post here if you actually believed what you were saying.

In post 2206, Adam-12 wrote:The order of voting is not important as who we are voting for. In your own way you expressed your desire to vote me and it is obvious who I am voting for. So really it comes down to Guille then. The only thing that will screw us is if Guille is scum.

If you knew who you were going to vote for, and you knew who I was going to vote for, and you were willing to let Guille be the deciding factor, why not place the vote? My theory is you weren't willing to let Guille be the deciding factor because your vote would confirm him as town, and keeping your options open was your best chance at survival.

The other option is you were still worried that Guille could be scum, but the problem with that theory is not one of your posts even come close to indicating that was the case. Except the one where you said we would be screwed if he were to be scum. And that isn't even voicing doubts, its just an "oh well" type of a post.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2261, Adam-12 wrote:Your argument is so flawed: How did you know Guille wasn't going to quick hammer?? Its because you are scum that's how.

Oh yeah, see here's the thing. I didn't know Guille wasn't going to quick hammer. Honestly, I didn't really care that much. Guille doesn't post a whole lot and the game was just going to be me and you going back and forth. Your posts are literally like a magnet. They are driving me to vote you. Top that off with two dead townies with suspicion on you and I figured if I lost the game for the town, at least I would have some people that could shoulder some of the blame with me.

(This is mostly rehash of my voting post where I gave my rationale).
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2263, ProHawk wrote:If you would have voted me,
you
would have cleared Guille and that would have brought us to where we are right now, with another Adam vs. Hawk. Just like the last game-day. You were hoping that I would have had my doubts about Guille, so you waited.

Hello, scum bag? If Guille was scum the game would of been over! You voted because you KNEW he was town and didn't fear a quick lynch.

Here is some more evidence:
Why would I as scum practically clear Shrimp/Angel as town D1? I stood by that town-slip because it was such a huge slip and was true.

Town cred and it worked.

Something else from you that doesn't make sense. You completely agreed with that town-slip and then started attacking Angel later-on. You couldn't let her just be confirmed town because you are scum and its devastating to scum to have confirmed town hanging out not getting lynched.

I needed to make sure she wasn't scum because she was scumming up the thread which is why I was questioning her. I've been burned before by "confirmed town" who later replaced and their replacement was scummy because they actually were scum.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2264, ProHawk wrote:Its scummy to keep saying that I am scum, but not vote for me. You should have voted me in your post here if you actually believed what you were saying.

Don't try to weasel out of this now. Its LYLO and you were more concerned about influencing Guille's vote (whom you knew was town) than protecting the town by NOT voting.

In post 2206, Adam-12 wrote:The order of voting is not important as who we are voting for. In your own way you expressed your desire to vote me and it is obvious who I am voting for. So really it comes down to Guille then. The only thing that will screw us is if Guille is scum.

If you knew who you were going to vote for, and you knew who I was going to vote for, and you were willing to let Guille be the deciding factor, why not place the vote? My theory is you weren't willing to let Guille be the deciding factor because your vote would confirm him as town, and keeping your options open was your best chance at survival.

Because I wanted to see what Guille had to say. Because I wasn't sure he was town like you were because you are scum.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 2265, ProHawk wrote:
In post 2261, Adam-12 wrote:Your argument is so flawed: How did you know Guille wasn't going to quick hammer?? Its because you are scum that's how.

Oh yeah, see here's the thing. I didn't know Guille wasn't going to quick hammer. Honestly, I didn't really care that much. Guille doesn't post a whole lot and the game was just going to be me and you going back and forth. Your posts are literally like a magnet. They are driving me to vote you. Top that off with two dead townies with suspicion on you and I figured if I lost the game for the town, at least I would have some people that could shoulder some of the blame with me.

(This is mostly rehash of my voting post where I gave my rationale).

^^^ scum
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:14 am

Post by guille2015 »

Ok, I thought it over. Here is my rational.

Each one has something in their favor with a counter.
- Adam voted Bork over Mala and likely moved the direction of the wagon towards a Bork Lynch. Counter: He kept saying that Mala was town and thus placing a vote on her would have caused him to get voted day 2 as scum.
- Hawk pressured Levi to hammer Bork. Had he waited, there would have been a chance that the lynch not go through and nobody would have blamed him for it. Counter: Levi had already voiced his intent to vote for Bork.

From the above, my best conclusion is that Hawk is likely not the last scum as opposed to Adam.

So, Without further ado:

Vote ADAM

No regrets.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:15 am

Post by guille2015 »

Oh, and I was the Last SCUM!!

Trololol
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 am

Post by ProHawk »

You're so gay if you're the last scum Guille.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 am

Post by guille2015 »

:P
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum