Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 823, SafetyDance wrote:So you
did
hit SK first night and you and your buddy are still alive? Town lynch and we're left with 5 players going into the night. And you two have figured that since you kill and there must be no danger of a roleblocker now that with 4 left with 2 scum and you win.

How is roleblocker's being dead or alive discernible from any information? Same with S.K.?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

Post by njoseph »

Does something make you think jeck is highly snuggly squarely in the possibility of being town?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

Post by njoseph »

*in the realm of possibility of being town
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:26 am

Post by njoseph »

SD, if you were in my shoes, and I were you and refused to take a firm opinion on whom to lynch apparently, and no one wanted to no lynch and N.S. had half the votes as jeck, what would you do?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:26 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Because you just confidently switched off one wagon onto another with NO reason to do so right now with pathetic reasons for doing so. Flimsy stuff you have been giving out all game. If you are town then there is no reason to just flip on YOUR OWN THOUGHTS and quick lynch someone. If this gets to day 4 then you're going to be lynched.

Mafia and SK know the roles of who they killed. If they've worked out there's no roleblocker and/or vig to stop them and they can win by hammering then yes its obvious. Stop playing stupid. You claim to understand maths, what's 6-2?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am

Post by njoseph »

In real life, I do have a slight difficulty paying attention. I need this answer badly: What makes you think that jeck isn't the best shot to hit scum given the situation of where people were putting their stances?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 826, njoseph wrote:Does something make you think jeck is highly snuggly squarely in the possibility of being town?

Well, you being scum that just moved onto another lynch.

In post 828, njoseph wrote:SD, if you were in my shoes, and I were you and refused to take a firm opinion on whom to lynch apparently, and no one wanted to no lynch and N.S. had half the votes as jeck, what would you do?

What the fuck? Where have I taken no firm opinion on who to lynch? What the fuck are the last two pages about? You notice the posts with 'SafetyDance' labeled by them? Just a clue, they are done by ME.

If you had a problem with me not putting a vote on now, then why would you not mention that in the thread BEFORE you
hammer
? We have over nine days left,
NINE
!!!!!!!! Your back is not against the wall, this is not Day 1 with less than 24hours to lynch like AM there is no reason to do so.

If you are not scum and jeck flips town you have thrown this game out the window. You.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 830, njoseph wrote:In real life, I do have a slight difficulty paying attention. I need this answer badly: What makes you think that jeck isn't the best shot to hit scum given the situation of where people were putting their stances?

What give you conclusive proof so early on in the Day, which could be mylo for fuck sake that jeck is definitely scum and gives you the right to hammer now?

Between you, between NS' lack of playing this is just horrible. /tilt
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 am

Post by njoseph »

Ninja'd twice
Additionally ...

In post 829, SafetyDance wrote:If they've worked out there's no roleblocker and/or vig to stop them and they can win by hammering then yes its obvious.

Okay, but that's an if. I don't know where, in all of that, that the idea of the S.K.'s being dead or roleblocker's being dead is something that you can accuse me of having knowledge of.

Post-first ninja. Let's step back. Me being town and not knowing what alignment jeck is ... wouldn't I just vote for jeck in this situation? If I am town, than jeck is not necessarily town as you seem to claim. Think without emotion on this, just think about the situation I was in and had to get off N.S. and off no lynch and get the only way of hitting scum on the road.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 832, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 830, njoseph wrote:In real life, I do have a slight difficulty paying attention. I need this answer badly: What makes you think that jeck isn't the best shot to hit scum given the situation of where people were putting their stances?

What give you conclusive proof so early on in the Day, which could be mylo for fuck sake that jeck is definitely scum and gives you the right to hammer now?

I question the necessarily having a need to no lynch that you seem to be putting out there as a possibility. It's about doing the best with what you can do. Jeck could be scum.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 am

Post by SafetyDance »

We have an abundance of time left. If you HAVE strong proof that jeck is not TOWN then you TELL us. You didn't even do that and you CONVINCE us that its the right lynch . You barely even did that. There's so much time left there is no need to hammer, none at all.

Do you think I wasn't working towards a lynch? Do you think I didn't want to lynch anyone? I'm town, I hold everyone in high suspicion, I have to try to figure out who I want to lynch the most, who is definitely scum and on a day that is important to the slim chance town can win, that holds doubly so.

Like I said, if you're town and jeck is town, you've just thrown the game.

So giving you the benefit of having a brain, the only logically thing is that you and your buddy are still alive and you can get out of the night with an auto-win
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by njoseph »

Ninja'd
*For the first sentence where I mentioned "necessarily having the need", I should put a finer point that byou can scream MYLO all you want, but in the way people really play the game, there's option A and option B. There's judgment call A and judgment call B. My judgment call was that jeck needed to be lynched. Either you or I had to hammer as we were not voting. I couldn't see it any other way. No PA lynch was happening, N.S. was too null for lynching, SD's not being the lynch was a foregone conclusion. Johnny wasn't going to be lynched; think about these things, SD.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:41 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 835, SafetyDance wrote:If you HAVE strong proof that jeck is not TOWN then you TELL us.

Again, I am not omniscient, and the strength of proof you seem to be implying wasn't what I had at all. I had to communicate with jeck to try to rethink my reads, and even then I could have been wrong. Who knows until a flip?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 833, njoseph wrote:Ninja'd twice
Additionally ...

In post 829, SafetyDance wrote:If they've worked out there's no roleblocker and/or vig to stop them and they can win by hammering then yes its obvious.

Okay, but that's an if. I don't know where, in all of that, that the idea of the S.K.'s being dead or roleblocker's being dead is something that you can accuse me of having knowledge of.

Post-first ninja. Let's step back. Me being town and not knowing what alignment jeck is ... wouldn't I just vote for jeck in this situation? If I am town, than jeck is not necessarily town as you seem to claim. Think without emotion on this, just think about the situation I was in and had to get off N.S. and off no lynch and get the only way of hitting scum on the road.

Yes, lets step back: to the part where you irrationally and impulsively just hammered a quick-lynch.
In post 834, njoseph wrote:
In post 832, SafetyDance wrote:

I question the necessarily having a need to no lynch that you seem to be putting out there as a possibility. It's about doing the best with what you can do. Jeck could be scum.

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS NO LYNCHING!!!!
In post 836, njoseph wrote:Ninja'd
*For the first sentence where I mentioned "necessarily having the need", I should put a finer point that byou can scream MYLO all you want, but in the way people really play the game, there's option A and option B. There's judgment call A and judgment call B. My judgment call was that jeck needed to be lynched. Either you or I had to hammer as we were not voting. I couldn't see it any other way. No PA lynch was happening, N.S. was too null for lynching, SD's not being the lynch was a foregone conclusion. Johnny wasn't going to be lynched; think about these things, SD.

What the fuck how about
you
think about this. Don't get condescending on me. Are you just trolling? You've just won, presuming your scum, or you've handed the game gift-wrapped to scum if you're not.

YOU
hammered btw. I was the only one not voting, you were on Nobody Special. There was no need at all no hammer, nothing. Not with 9 days left, not without even getting a response to NS about his lurking.

This no other way shit is crap, absolute crap. You wanted NS lynched and then flipped to say jeck is scum and instantly hammered. There is no reason at all to do that if you are town, there is nine days left to talk. Why wouldn't you want to talk or address anything, anything at all that I've posted before? Or make some proper damn reads yourself?

In post 837, njoseph wrote:
In post 835, SafetyDance wrote:If you HAVE strong proof that jeck is not TOWN then you TELL us.

Again, I am not omniscient, and the strength of proof you seem to be implying wasn't what I had at all. I had to communicate with jeck to try to rethink my reads, and even then I could have been wrong. Who knows until a flip?

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph, who knows until a flip? NO ONE THAT'S TOWN. So why would you just conclude that jeck is scum. Where is your proof? You just said yesterday on your reads you think he's town.

Bloody hell, now I am now seeing why noone wants to play in any game involving you or your alt.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am

Post by njoseph »

I didn't have certainty that no lynching was NECESSARY. That's why I wasn't the one who brought up M.Y.L.O. It was a possibility in theory that others and myself could mull.

What a message you have in your last two paragraphs, though.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 am

Post by njoseph »

If I WAS truly scared of M.Y.L.O, I would have put it out there as a possibility like you did in a response to me.
My alt I am assuming right now is doing just fine, I think, thank you.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 am

Post by njoseph »

*The alt I am assuming (taking on) now is njoseph, not assuming as in presuming.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 839, njoseph wrote:I didn't have certainty that no lynching was NECESSARY. That's why I wasn't the one who brought up M.Y.L.O. It was a possibility in theory that others and
myself could mull.

What a message you have in your last two paragraphs, though.

Funny way of showing that, how can we mull if we're about to go into night phase? You've just taken away that opportunity. And if you wanted to talk to people - you talk to them! It's not rocket science. There's no need to hammer and you still haven't given a reason why with 9 days left you need to do so.

Like I keep repeating (because you have trouble responding to points):

If you're scum: Good game
If you're town: you've thrown it

Even if jeck does flip scum, you've destroyed the possibility of working out more and having a chance to get everyones reads, put pressure on more players. So yeah, thrown it whatever jeck flips.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 am

Post by njoseph »

It's true that No Lynch was something people could mull. But from the first response of P.A., who gave a response to the no lynch idea that I think is apparently a response that others would probably agree with, it was apparent to me that a no lynch was not going to happen, along with a N.S lynch, and I voted jeck as the other option.

I have seen people's reads and N.S just wasn't out of the null category enough apparently for enough people.

I have not come across evidence that the S.K. has died or that there is no mafia left, so even if I WERE mafia or the S.K., I wouldn't know if jeck were scum for sure.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 am

Post by njoseph »

I.e., don't think I'm more likely scum just because I made a judgment call decision on jeck. A decision does not imply a possession of knowledge that scum could have, and even they/he/she might not have it.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 843, njoseph wrote:It's true that No Lynch was something people could mull. But from the first response of P.A., who gave a response to the no lynch idea that I think is
apparently
a response that others would probably agree with, it was
apparent
to me that a no lynch was not going to happen, along with a N.S lynch, and I voted jeck as the other option.

I have seen people's reads and N.S just wasn't out of the null category enough apparently for enough people.

I have not come across evidence that the S.K. has died or that there is no mafia left, so even if I WERE mafia or the S.K., I wouldn't know if jeck were scum for sure.

Where are you getting this all from, did you not read the part where I said you were maf and had a partner? So of course you would know jeck was not part of your team and wincon. Maf doesn't have the same wincon as SK, I cannot believe you wouldn't know that. You hammer confidently and move off a lynch within moments, I gave my reasons why scum would do that and why there was only one kill on n1.

Apparently, apparently. You presume to much and then make judgements that you should only make if you are 100% sure. Are you? Are you the dietician that investigated jeck? Only reason why you could hammer so early, and its not a claim you' are making. If you don't know, which you keep claiming, then there is no reason to hammer without discussing it. Yesterday you were convinced it was NS. Today you're sure it was jeck and you hammered it immediately with no thought. There's no reason for that. You claim you're not omniscient and yet you're claiming you know 5 other lynches were not going to happened...
nine
days out from any deadline. If that's not

You are fickle, impulsive, irrational, erratic and impossible to play with. Yeah, I see why you're avoided.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am

Post by njoseph »

P.A.'s response to the no lynch idea WAS APPARENTLY a response that others would probably agree with. That's how it appeared to me.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 845, SafetyDance wrote:You are fickle, impulsive, irrational, erratic and impossible to play with. Yeah, I see why you're avoided.

Of course you would criticize me the most for voting jeck; you and N.S are the only ones who weren't voting for him and N.S. is not here.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

@Post#847 - There's 3 other players not here now! Where has Johnny been this weekend? Why the need to worry about
now
, when we had time. Something you yourself mentioned days ago. You have selective memory? Are you a goldfish? I'm not criticising you for voting jeck, I'm criticising you for
HAMMERING
jeck. Try to understand that.

@Post#846 - Let me get this right: You're now claiming that because of what you think other people might have thought about what someone else said, that is what made you do it.

Good grief.

The lynch this day was not jeck vs NS vs NL it was jeck vs NS vs njoseph vs penguin vs SD vs JF. You're just pulling crap out of your arse if you think it was anything else.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Not to mention you go from Day 1, worrying about asking for permission and other people's thoughts BEFORE you hammer, to now in day 3 just hammering without a thought.

Return to “Completed Open Games”