Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Idiotking »

Sorry guys, I've been busy with Christmas stuff and been slow to catch up in this game. I'll be completely caught up by tonight.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Idiotking »

Ok, I haven't slept since yesterday, so at least relative to me it's still tonight and I am not late. Or something. Anyway. This was written as I read, so take it for what it is.

I've noticed throughout the game that lots of people aren't explaining their votes when they make them. Basically all of page 3 is an example of this. This is a pet peeve of mine, because without explanations votes do not contribute to discussion. I've beaten this horse through two games in a row though, and about half the town has done it so far, so I'm just going to have to let it go for posts up until now.

I should also note that I am entirely in favor of policy lynching bad players on D1 so long as there isn't a vastly superior choice.

So on to reads:

Originally I got the feeling that Parama and B&B were buddying due to their shared reads and the obvious buddy cop thing they had going in their push for a Roger policy lynch. On the other hand, Parama at one point called for a investigation of B&B, which would be odd for scum, unless B&B is a Godfather, but that's too conspiratorial this early in the game. Later, B&B suddenly claimed a scumread on Parama without (so far as I can see) explaining why. Curious.

Additionally, B&B originally supported the policy lynch for Roger, but mysteriously switched in 222/223, hinting that if Roger flipped town the wagon on him would be highly suspicious, even though B&B had originally supported it, though having unvoted later. B&B had made no mention of a switch in reads, and so this unannounced switch is suspect. Additionally, the swarms of sheep following B&B's push for Thez are interesting, as is his (just easier than their) willing acceptance of them.

I get the feeling that B&B's playstyle and mine aren't going to mesh at all. He apparently doesn't see appeals to emotion and buddying as scummy, but I do. Now, B&B looks scummy to me regardless of these differences, but I'm stating this here so as to hopefully keep me from biasing my read on him because of this.

Thez's post 85 was incredibly anti-town, as many players have already stated. He openly states that he doesn't give reads unless he has to (all the while pretending that's not terrible) and weakly votes for the policy lynch target of the person pressuring him. Other than that he has been remarkably defensive, which isn't a tell, and a dearth of scumhunting, which generally goes hand in hand with someone who is being remarkably defensive.

I like AJ. His analysis is solid and he makes strong arguments.

JohnnyFarrar's 279 is terrible. His reason for voting Thez is because they have opposing reads of some players. This is just comically bad reasoning.

ArcAngel's rolefishing for a day vig is weird. Not a big fan of it. If a dayvig claimed this early he would be an idiot. Also, post 365 is a blatant appeal to fear.

I do love Jacob, Sixx, PM, and njoseph active lurking, by the way.

-----------------

All of that said, my strongest read is on

Unvote

Vote BirdAndBeast
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Idiotking »

In post 512, The Mini-Librarian wrote:um, yeah.

unvote
vote idiotking

the top half of 511 does not lead to a b&b vote in any way. Fabricated read etc.

Don't you think it's extremely suspicious when someone makes sudden, unannounced shifts in their attitude concerning certain things in the game? Especially with the Roger policy lynch wagon. B&B helped build the policy lynch wagon on Roger, waited until Roger was being wagoned, then jumped off (even though in post 111 he said he still supported the policy lynch, and later said policy lynch candidates should be vigged so as to cover it) and said that if Roger flipped town the wagon on him would be suspicious. Doesn't that seem an awful lot like someone setting people up? And from what I read this wasn't a reaction test, or at least B&B never claimed it to be.

No, I think B&B is well deserving of a vote for this.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Idiotking »

In post 523, thezmon221 wrote:Sure, it's suspicious, but is that all you've got? Because I feel that's a weak reason, especially since it happened early in the day.

It's enough for me. Sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 652, Darthe wrote:
vote sixx
better chhance of getting a lynch here. scum is scum.

Why?

Also, I again want to point out how much Jacob is active lurking. The last time he did anything that even resembles building a case was on the 25th (t'was on Arc), but that same day he unvoted, acted like he was derp for voting, and has done nothing since.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 468, JacobSavage wrote:That's so confusing.... You can tell I've not payed much attention...

I mean, seriously.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 660, JacobSavage wrote:Oh hai everyone. Just to let y oooou know I'm back from V/LA and will try to produce a content post this evening.
However the Wi-Fi where I'm staying is temperamental at best so be warned.

@Idiot, if you read my case it was built on a post which seamed to be obviously buddying with a player named "harsh" who I assumed was a typo for heather. It turns out harsh was not a player and was her describing her playstyle hence the unvote. ..

Ok, how do you explain the rest of your play? You've made a handful of jabs here and there, but for the most part you've been talking about a whole lot of nothing. When you discovered your error, why didn't you examine something else?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Idiotking »

So I'm scummy because other people say I'm scummy? Why don't you come up with your own reasons?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Idiotking »

Ok, just no.

Unvote

Vote Njoseph

You are literally the most anti-town player I have ever seen. You refuse to independently scumhunt and are fully admitting that all you are doing is following along with what other people say. That's the complete opposite of what the town is meant to do.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Idiotking »

Are we in some sort of Bizarro part of the site where scumtells are reversed? Since when was sheeping
not
scummy? Was there an announcement or something? When did it become acceptable to not scumhunt?
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Idiotking »

In post 735, Nachomamma8 wrote:
so you think that lynching nj town will be more beneficial than lynching scum today?

Don't assume that they are necessarily different.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”